Will He Size Up? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Mat. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I love you so much Hol," I replied back, kissing her on one of her large tits which caused her to giggle.

"Alright," she said. "Can you have a shower first? I kind of just want to look around the place and get my stuff out," she continued.

"Yeah of course," I said giving her another hug before grabbing the clothes I had slept in for the last little while. I showered quickly and walked back into the bedroom, hanging my suit neatly. I found Holly lying on our bed, smiling with phone in hand, looking back on the photos we had taken earlier. She really was beautiful. "Want to shower now Hol?" I asked looking over at her.

"Oh yes, right yeah, shower, I'll do that now," she smiled, slowly getting up and making her way over to me before planting a kiss on my forehead in a quick hug. We parted and I got into the other side of the bed, waiting for her in the shower. I pulled out my phone, but only blankly looked at it as I heard the shower water turning on, thinking of Holly's amazing body under the heat. She showered for a while, probably trying to get some of her make-up off, I thought before she took her time to dress and walked back into the bedroom.

I looked up from my phone and was absolutely stunned. Holly had emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a lacy red bra, obviously a few sizes too small for her huge tits, and a tiny, matching thong. I stared at her wide eyed, open mouthed and absolutely speechless. My dick was already hard after thinking about her in the shower, and had quickly grown to a fully erect state and begun throbbing uncontrollably. Holly giggled at my reaction, but still almost nervously stood at the doorway.

"Holy shit Hol!" I managed to get out.

"What do you think cutie" she replied with a wink, lifting her leg and turning to the side before shaking her hips and turning fully around, giving me a full view of her enormous ass. She released another giggle while doing this, obviously seeing my facial expression become more and more excited.

"Oh my god" I only just managed to get out, as I continued to lap up the sight of her amazing, enormous body.

"Do you like it?" she asked playfully but innocently.

"Holly I love it, you look amazing, but you would look amazing in anything, you are so beautiful," I spluttered out. She smiled at that and slowly and seductively walked towards me.

"Oh my god Hol, you're gorgeous."

"You're very cute yourself Mat, especially right now," she giggled. I smiled back at her, as I was now in a fully seated position on the bed. Holly bent down, giving me an intentional show, letting her huge tits jiggle in her bra. My dick throbbed even harder, and I began to breathe deeper, as I dug my hands into the bed.

She walked over the rest of the way before bending over and whispering in my ear with her tits in my face. "I want you Mat, I want to suck your 5-inch dick," she said with a surprising amount tof confidence. I saw the lust in her eyes and watched her tongue lick her huge plump lips, her mouth turning up into a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, trying to contain myself.

"I'm so sure, 100% sure. There is no one else in the world I want except for you," she replied enthusiastically. "Will you let me suck it?"

I quickly nodded and slid to the edge of the bed, before Holly motioned for me to stand and I did as she asked. I stood at the edge of the bed, almost ready to cum already, as she lowered herself to her knees. She slowly and teasingly pulled my shorts and underwear off at the same time, grinning when she saw my dick fully erect. I was already dripping with precum, as Holly pulled my pants the rest of the way down my legs, allowing me to step out of them.

"It's beautiful Mat," she said smiling looking up at me and moving her right hand index finger and thumb to wrap around the base of my dick, resting against my balls, which felt incredible. She raised her left hand to cup my balls which felt even better, leading me to release a low moan.

"I'm not going to last long at all," I warned her almost desperately, my breathing quickening.

"That's ok," she giggled before swiftly sucking me into her mouth. I was in pure ecstasy, this beautiful girl had my dick in her mouth, I couldn't believe it. Her lips almost immediately pressed against the skin surrounding the base of my dick, with relative ease and she continued licking my length as she maintained me in her mouth, while also maintaining eye contact. I was ready to cum and I knew it, so did she. She had only had her lips wrapped around my dick for a matter of seconds, 10 at most.

"Holly, I'm going to, I'm, I'm going to cum!" I managed to let out, as she maintained the position of her lips at the very base of my penis. My dick pulsed out of control and I shot about six ropes of cum straight into her pretty mouth. She continued sucking, and swallowed every cum shot quickly and diligently, even moaning as she went. I finished cumming and Holly released my penis from her mouth with a loud pop and licked my head dry of cum, savouring every last drop. She opened her mouth to show the pool of my cum which she now had stored there. I moaned as she swallowed the lot and opened her mouth again to show me she had done exactly that.

"That was amazing Mat, I mean, I can tell you enjoyed it," she laughed "but your dick tastes fantastic and that's not even with the cum. That was awesome," she said excitedly. I couldn't believe my ears, she not only made me cum in under ten seconds by sucking my dick, she enjoyed the taste of it. "Do you think you can get it back up again?" she asked looking into my eyes. She knew almost as well as I did that it didn't take much for that to happen. Without waiting for an answer she immediately wrapped her thick lips and long tongue around my dick again. I felt it grow in her mouth almost with immediate effect, reaching full erection in easily under 30 seconds. She quickly stood before removing her thong and bra, and got onto the bed. "I want you inside me baby!" she purred and waited for me to quickly climb onto the bed behind her. "Can we do it doggy?" she asked me.

"Yeah Hol" I nodded, trying to regain my breath.

"Can you just be gentle Mat? This is my first time you know."

"Okay, for sure," I answered back quickly. I was getting dangerously close to cumming again already.

"Oh and don't worry about cumming inside me, I'm on the pill so we can do it raw," she smiled over her shoulder. With that she grabbed my dick from behind her and slowly began to push it in past her enormous 56-inch ass.

"I can't get it in Mat, my ass is in the way," she said, letting go of my throbbing dick. "I'm going to pull my ass cheeks apart and you can just guide it in then alright?" I nodded in approval, and she grabbed her huge cheeks with each hand, pulling them apart while I guided my dick past her aroused lips and into her tight, wet teenage pussy, gushing with juices. While tight, she still easily accommodated for my length and girth.

"Oh baby that feels AMAZING!" she moaned, as I felt the sperm building up in my balls. I grabbed her humongous ass cheeks and held them against my stomach. After a few seconds, Holly decided that enough was enough and bounced her massive behind on my dick, smacking it against my pelvis, which sent me flying backwards, and her onto her stomach. My dick easily broke free from the contact and I had almost reached the point of no return.

"Oops, I guess 56 inches of ass versus a smaller guy isn't really a fair battle," she giggled. I listened to her words which sent me over the edge, but not before she had quickly pulled apart her ass once more and allowed me to guide myself back into her warm pussy. "Alright Mat, hold on this time" she laughed as I grabbed her ass tight on either side, before she bounced up and down on my dick. One clap of my pelvis against her ass was all it took for me to release my load in her, as once again I pulsed shot after shot, this time straight into her pussy. I moaned as I released my pent up cum and she continued to fuck and grind on my dick like her life depended on it. Within seconds, she too moaned in orgasm, her pussy wrapping my dick tightly as her body froze on all fours. I waited for her to finish before removing myself from her warmth.

Holly quickly rolled over and off the bed as she recovered. Walking around to where I was knelt. She grabbed my hand, helping me stand up off the bed, before she pushed me back down into a seated position. I could see the determination in her eyes as she spoke.

"There's still one part of my body I want to use to make you cum tonight. I understand if you can't get it back up after the suck and fuck," with that comment my dick stirred and slowly began to grow. "Because if you're anything like me, you've probably had the most intense orgasms of your life tonight." I looked down at her serious expression, she wasn't joking when she said that.

"Well you've got that bit right," I laughed.

"So do you think you can get the little guy back up for these big titties then?" she asked, not breaking eye contact. I nodded and pointed out that my dick was already past half mast to which Holly smiled, wrapping her long, fake-nailed fingers around it. "This is so exciting, I've managed to destroy this thing with my mouth and my huge ass, and now I'm going to make it cum in no time using these things," she said, slowly shaking her enormous tits from side to side.

I had almost returned to fully erect by this time, and she let go of my rapidly hardening length before she plonked her huge tits on my legs, quickly wrapping them around my dick which quickly grew to fully erect. It immediately disappeared into the warmth of her huge breasts, which she kept still, surrounding my member. "Oops where did it go?" she asked looking me in the eyes and giggling her cute school girl giggle once again before letting it go and disappearing into the bathroom. She came back out almost as quickly as she went, but returned smiling and carrying a small bottle of lotion. She immediately squeezed the cool lotion onto my now fully hard dick before passing it to me. "Can you oil up my tits if I do your dick?" she asked me. I quickly nodded in agreement. I squeezed a large amount of lotion onto my hands and rubbed them together, before I sunk them into her colossal tits. I oiled them up quickly and efficiently, making sure no part of flesh was spared. She smiled up at me as she continued to rub the lotion into my erect 5-inch penis, slowly giving me a hand job.

"Ready?" she asked, and before any further comment she released her mammoth 34M cup sized breasts onto my 5-inch dick. Her tit flesh immediately surrounded my dick once again. Holly pushed her enormous tits together and grinded them against my dick, once again not visible at any stage. I began to thrust my hips in rhythm with her tits stroking me, and quickly felt myself get to the point of no return. "Look at how big my tits are in comparison to your dick. It's so funny, you can't even see your little guy. I mean you're trying hard to push its head out the top of this tight cleavage, and we've used heaps of oil to make it easier for you, and you still can't do it. I guess my huge tits are just too big for your dick," she giggled. I came hard, moaning loudly as soon as she stopped talking.

"There we go," she said smiling at me. "Three times in under ten minutes with three different body parts," she continued, smiling with a wink. "Now come and clean yourself up in the shower with me, we can't sleep like this," she said looking down at the cum between her oily tits.

We quickly jumped in the shower and washed ourselves off before quickly dressing and getting into our regular cuddling position on the bed. "Love you Mat, thanks for the amazing night, you're the best boyfriend I could ever wish for."

"Love you too Hol, you really are amazing," I replied, kissing her on the forehead before we drifted away to sleep.

12