Will He Size Up? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too Mat, this is amazing. I love looking at the stars," she said.

"Me too," I replied.

The girls had left us alone and had just continued their own conversation a metre or so behind us and soon we joined them again. Our beach conversations lasted late into the night and we finally ended up back at the house at about half past 10. Fairly shortly after walking back in we each said our good nights before Holly once again led me by hand up the stairs and to our room. I watched her enormous ass shake, almost mesmerised as she walked up the stairs and down the hallway. "Shower now?" she asked me as we walked into our room.

"Yeah that sounds good," I said in reply, following her into our adjoining bathroom and closing the door behind me. Holly immediately turned on the water and began undressing and I did the same. My dick hardened again to a rock hard state at her beautiful body and I followed her into the shower and underneath the warm water. Using the soap on the shower shelf Holly soaped up her hands and begun giving me a complete rubdown, prompting me to do the same. She felt up my chest as I felt up hers, playing with her enormous, and now soaped up 34M cup tits. To say that we continued like this until the top half of our bodies were shining clean would be an understatement as I felt up Holly's huge, soft tits and she continued rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

The shower was however quite awkward for Holly though given her height. She was a fair bit taller than the shower head. It didn't deter us however, and after reaching her arms up in the air in response to my feel over her tits she turned around and asked me to wash her back. I did as she asked and once again soaped up my hands and ran them over her smooth and muscular, though feminine back. She proceeded to stick her ass out back towards me, resting it on my bare stomach. Playfully she began shaking it, my 5 inch dick was ready to explode as I ran my soapy hands over her huge 56 inch ass.

"Alright my turn" she said with a smile and giggle as she turned around, leaning down to wrap a large hand around my dick. I moaned loudly in acceptance and closed my eyes. After a few light strokes Holly released her grip and moved onto soaping up the rest of my lower body. I looked at her desperately, needing a release soon. She saw the desperate look on my face. "Just a little longer baby. Remember I want that cum, I don't want it just spurting into the shower where I can't get it," she explained with a grin. With that we turned underneath the shower head and cleaned up our soaped up bodies before Holly quickly turned the water off and we dried ourselves off.

"Come with me," she said with a smile, as she reached down and grabbed my throbbing erection and started walking towards the bedroom. I followed her through the door splitting the bathroom from the bedroom. Almost immediately she slowly started lowering herself to her knees. Her massive naked breasts pressed against my chest then my stomach as she slid down. For a slight second they engulfed my incredibly hard dick, causing me to shudder and try my very best to not cum then and there before they pressed into the tops of my legs. Holly hadn't broken eye contact with me for the whole time and it was visible to her I was struggling. She smiled before ducking her head and kissing the head of my erection. I moaned loudly in response causing her to giggle before she easily took my whole length in her mouth. Her tongue worked rapidly and in seconds I produced my warm, sticky load in between her thick lips and into her warm, wet mouth. I once again moaned loudly which was followed by an excited moan of Holly's own. She quickly swallowed my cum and cleaned up my dick with her tongue.

"Mmmm thanks for your cum baby," she said before standing and pushing me back onto the bed. My erection had already turned, which excited Holly and she jumped onto the bed next to me. "You ready for round two then?" she asked, sitting up on the bed looking down at me. I nodded in response. "Do you think we could try something different to doggy tonight? I've got some other things I want to try," she said.

"Yeah sure," I said looking back up at her, causing a smile to quickly spread across her face. "What do you want to try?"

"Something like this," she said, climbing on top of me and quickly lowering herself onto my hard dick. As she lent forward in doing this her humongous chest covered my face and I quickly took a hard nipple into my mouth which caused Holly to release a moan in pleasure of her own. She slowly started to ride my hardness, her huge ass clapping against my balls and the tops of my legs. My dick continued to plunge deep into her tight, warm pussy as she picked up her speed. Within a matter of seconds she was bouncing up and down violently and I once again reached climax. As my cum pumped into her, Holly who had continued riding, quickly reached one of her own and she slumped over my body, her giant tits again covering my face. My spent dick slid out of her as I wrapped my arms around her back and began kissing the insides of her tits. "Wow that was pretty intense," Holly smiled, catching her breath. I nodded and smiled as she lifted her tits out of my face.

"Can you go again baby?" she asked, climbing off me. " I think my tits are in need of some attention from the little guy."

"Sorry Hol, I can't. I need a break after that," I responded looking into her eyes.

"That's ok baby. Probably better off leaving you alone for the rest of the night so I can have something for breakfast," she said smiling and running her hand over my member which twitched at her touch and her words. Her smile broadened before she got up off the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean herself up. She returned seconds later and threw a towel my way, which I caught and cleaned myself up as well. As she returned I got off the bed and picked up my underwear.

"Oh no you don't," Holly said looking at me and shaking her head with a smile.

"We're sleeping like this tonight."

I quickly accepted and slipped my naked body under the sheets as Holly did the same. I slid my arm around her back and she turned side on to drape a smooth, long, naked leg over mine. Her tits pushed into my stomach and a hand rested on my chest as her head hit the pillow.

12