Will I Ever Learn?

Story Info
I almost need medical attention.
1k words
3.75
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers

So, a very embarrassing thing happened last night.

I was sitting at my computer after my wife went to bed. I was masturbating and looking at all the hypno videos telling me how badly I wanted cock up my ass. Well, they worked, because I really wanted cock up my ass. The dildo I have for anal play is too massive to be able to play with when my wife is asleep in the next room.

But, something smaller....

I looked around and settled on an empty Chobani yogurt bottle that I had just emptied.

I cleaned it and sat back down, slid my pants and underwear down and lubed the bottle with shortening. I put it to my asshole and it slid inn with no resistance whatsoever. So, I sat there, looking at videos and feeling something in my ass.

Soon, I felt it sliding in, and then suddenly, I felt a more pronounced movement. I reached around and felt for it. I couldn't feel it. I poked my fingers up my asshole but I could not reach it. I could touch it, but it had gone around the curve of my colon and was lodged at a 45-degree angle.

From the angle I had to work with I could only get the tips of my fingers on it, and I couldn't budge it.

I tried for several more minutes and when I saw that my efforts had resulted in a pretty significant amount of blood on my hand, I decided it was time to go to the hospital.

The hospital is only about 15 minutes away and my wife was asleep. I felt sure I could get there, get treated and get back before she woke up in the morning. It was, after all, about 11 o'clock on a Sunday night.

There was only 1 drawback to my plan. She is a doctor at this very same hospital. Granted, she does not work in the ER. She works in Interventional Radiology, but I was worried that she would still be able to see the chart or that the nurse or doctor treating me would know her.

But there was nothing I could do. It was time to go to the hospital.

I drove there without incident. I parked went past the security guard who had me empty my pockets and scanned me. I couldn't stop the feeling that he knew what I was there for or at least that it was something perverted. I knew better, but the thought persisted.

I noticed there were only two people in the waiting room. They were both older men, and listening to their conversation, they were both addicts.

I stopped at the imprint on the floor telling me to wait here until called and was immediately summoned by a dour looking gray-haired lady.

"What brings you in?" she asked monotonously.

"This is going to be embarrassing" I started, "But, I have a foreign object lodged in my rectum." I kept my face up and maintained eye contact, as did she. You would have thought she encountered it every day.

"What is the object?" she asked.

"A Chobani yogurt bottle" I replied.

Maintaining a straight face she asked for all the prerequisite information and told me to have a seat and I would be called in a few moments. I did as I was told and took a seat directly in her line of sight so as not to be forgotten. I wanted to get it removed and get home before my wife knew I was gone and hopefully that would be the end of it.

I took out my phone and began reading a book I was working on in the Kindle app. After a few minutes, I started feeling pressure in my ass. Fearing it was travelling further up, I jumped up and told her that I was going to the bathroom right around the corner in case I was called.

I went in and quickly pulled down my pants and underwear. I stuck my fingers up my ass and could still feel it. It had travelled no further but was still wedged at the bend.

I tried once again for all I was worth to remove it, but to no avail.

I went back out to my seat, stopping to tell her "Unfortunately, I am still here".

"OK" she replied dully.

I picked up where I left off in the book and read a couple more chapters before a nurse called me into a side room to check my insurance information. A few basic questions there and I was again asked what brought me in.

It wasn't any easier to tell the 25 year old nurse than it had been to tell the 60 year old clerk. I was humiliated.

Another couple of chapters in my book and suddenly, the pressure returned again. I informed the clerk and almost sprinted to the bathroom.

I sat down and pushed. Hard. I felt something slide. It felt like I had pushed hard enough that the bottom of the bottle slid over the bone and was working its way out.

I stuck my hand down there and checked. It was protruding about a half inch from my ass. I grabbed it and yanked it out. I cleaned up and washed my hands thoroughly and walked triumphantly out of the bathroom.

The clerk was engaged in her screen, and I almost walked out but I remembered if I walked out AMA insurance would not pay and even though I had not been seen, there were probably charges incurred so I stopped and told her.

She had me sign some form and I was home by 2:30. I got to sleep until 5:30 when my

wife got up to get ready for work.

Funny thin is, it didn't teach me any lessons except to be more careful. In the two days since, I have been putting a huge dildo up my ass more and more frequently. This thing is huge and I can now get it 3/4 of the way in. It hurts, but I don't care.

I don't know if I will ever learn.

dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers