Will is not a Virgin Anymore Pt. 02

Story Info
After Will's first night with Arthur they meet again...
2.8k words
4.18
2.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple of weeks since our first encounter and I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. Every time I would lay down to sleep, the moment I closed my eyes his image would appear in the dark like it was yesterday. As not even a day had gone by since his thick cock was inside me, his strong muscular hands was spreading my ass cheeks, sliding in and out of me so hungry and lustfully, sucking on my clit so passionately it made my legs shake.

He had called a few days after to say he'd be out of the country for a while and told me to expect a parcel within a week. He didn't say what or why, he was mysterious that way and to tell you the truth that was one of the things that made me want him more. He had power over, he knew it and he used that power.

I had met someone between that time. She was beautiful, very intelligent and sexy, basically everything I want in a woman. She made me feel like a man every second I was with her. I loved fucking her and she loved it too. She would always treat my prosthetic like the real thing, she'd play with it, suck it and fuck it so hard I would even feel myself inside of her and we would both cum so hard and together each time.

It was a different experience with her, one that I've never had before, one I always would look and long for. But I would still think about Arthur each night I wasn't with her. I started falling in love with her and there was never a dull moment between us so I decided to keep seeing her, since Arthur and I weren't... together... In reality Arthur and me were... nothing... nothing deeper than pure desire and instinct, what we had, at least that one night, was almost animalistic. We both liked it that way, I know I did, because as it turned out, he had other plans...

At the beginning of the third week, when the postman knocked on my door, I had completely forgotten about Arthur's parcel so I didn't make a connection at the time, it must have been something I ordered, I thought, and forgot about it. I was lucky I was alone that night because when I opened it everything came back to me all at once! I took out the contents and sat down on the floor to read the letter that came with it. It was from him, a date, a time, a place and a set of instructions....

I took my time and read them carefully, sentence by sentence, word by word and every single one of them sent shivers through my entire body all the way down to my pussy, I was getting soaking wet as I was reading, feeling my clit pulsating and my vagina opening up like it was getting ready to welcome him inside me. By the time I had finished reading I was left out of breath, feeling lightheaded. I laid back on the cool floor and fell asleep there till the early hours of the next morning.

The weekend came fast and Saturday night found me ringing the buzzer of an old Victorian house at the outskirts of the city, I waited outside freezing in the cold until I heard someone coming from what it sounded like a long corridor. As soon as the door opened I felt a comforting warmth coming from within. I don't know if it was the house or him emitting it but I didn't care because as soon as I saw him time stopped and I wasn't freezing anymore.

"Hello Will, I'm glad you made it", he said with a soft smile, "Did you find it ok?"

"Hi", I muttered, "yeah yeah it wasn't hard".

"Well I'm glad you're here anyway", he said as he gestured me in. He put his hand on my waist and led me down the corridor to the living room. It was dimly lit and there was a fireplace going, the air smelled smokey and sweet and there was slow jazz playing in the background. He took off my jacket and handed me a glass of red wine. "Have you received my parcel?" He asked

"Yes I have", I said and my face turned red. I lowered my gaze to the dark wooden floor and took a sip of my wine. He lifted my head up holding my chin with his forefinger and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Have you also read my letter? Did you follow my instructions?" He asked in a low whisper. "Don't tell me, I'll check myself", he said before I could answer and slid his big hand inside my jeans and started feeling my clean shaven pussy. "Oh yes you did", he said, "Good boy, we're going to have so much fun tonight".

He took his hand out and took me further inside the living room. My heart jumped when I saw the other man standing there in a dark corner. I wasn't expecting anyone else to be there and a sense of fear and surprise took over my body. I gasped but Arthur put his hands on the back of my shoulders in a calming manner.

"Don't be scared this is Oscar, my friend", he said, "I'm sorry I must have forgotten to mention he'll be joining us tonight".

Oscar stood up and came close to us with his hand extended and ready for a handshake.

"Hi Will, I'm Oscar", he said with excitement while he shook my hand, "Arthur has told me so much about you". "Oh hi! Yeah, sorry, nice to meet you", I replied, "he has really?"

"Oh yeah!" Oscar said, "Arthur speaks very highly of you indeed! I can't wait to get to know you tonight!" He said excited while still holding my hand and squeezing it tighter.

He had a strange smile on his face that made me feel a little uncomfortable. He looked older than Arthur, maybe around 60-65 and was maybe 5,6 tall. He looked more like a grandpa and was clean shaven and heavy built. His head was almost bold and his remaining hair had already turned white a long time ago. He was looking at me like a hungry man looking at a piece of steak and after my initial shock I noticed his crotch bulging more than it should. I didn't know how to describe what I was feeling but for some reason I immediatelly got soaking wet and my nipples felt hard inside my shirt. Was that old fat man making me horny?! I was surprised with myself! Did I really want that mans cock inside me?!

While these thoughts were going through my head, Arthur, who was standing behind me, had already started undoing my jeans.

"Look Oscar", he called to his friend, "Will is such a good boy he wore what I sent him. That makes me very happy and hard, what do you think?"

Oscar came closer and pulled my jeans down to reveal a black laced thong. He grabbed my waist and turned me around, cupped my ass with both his hands and spread my cheeks. He started grinding his bulging crotch on me while Arthur started stroking my pussy on top of my panties. I was extremely wet and the thong was soaked. I liked the feeling of the old mans cock on my ass and Arthurs touch was driving me crazy.

"You're already dripping", Arthur said and squeezed my pussy tight.

I started moaning with pleasure and the old man pushed himself on me harder. He was breathing heavy close to my neck and I could feel his warm breath, that to my surprise made me craving to be fucked even more.

"Why don't you sit down and get comfortable Oscar?" Arthur said, "Let's see what this boy have learned from our previous session."

Oscar let go of me and sat on the armchair behind me. He unbuckled his belt, opened his legs and rested his arms on the arms of the chair. Arthur turned me around to face Oscar and let his trousers fall on the floor. He took his big thick cock out and placed my hand on it. I grabbed it and started stroking it. I wanted to devour it, suck all his juices off, it was more beautiful than I remembered!

"Did you miss daddys cock baby boy? Do you want it?" He whispered to me.

"Oh yes daddy" I begged, "please I NEED your cock!"

He smiled, "well you'll have to earn it first, you'll have to show my friend how well you can suck. Get on your knees" he commanded me, "Suck him".

I did as I was told, got on my knees and crawled towards Oscar. I undid his zipper and pulled his cock out. It was so fat! Not big, smaller than Arthur's but fat and uncut. His bush was thick and his balls was swollen. I took it in my hands and started stroking it. I felt a sharp pain running across my face! He had slapped me!

"No hands you cunt! In your mouth! Suck it!" He barked at me. I was speechless I couldn't move. What just happened? Did the old man just hit me?! I turned to look at Arthur.

"Don't look at me" he ordered, "Look at him slut, you heard what he said".

I turned and looked at Oscar but I was still frozen so I just stared at him. My body felt numb yet my clit was suddenly throbbing and I felt something wet dripping down my inner thigh. It was me, I was wet all this time.

"I think this boy of yours needs a bit of persuasion", the old man said and I felt something tightening around my neck. Arthur had put a dog collar on me from behind me and fastened it hard. He gave Oscar the leash attached to it and the old man pulled it violently, bringing my mouth on his fat veiny cock. I understood what was happening, what was about to happen and I didn't think twice. I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and started licking his cock, started sucking on him from the shaft all the way to the head and took it all in my mouth. He started groaning and pulling the leash harder, I started gasping for air and I was drooling on his balls. At the same time I felt Arthur spreading my asscheeks apart and staring eating me out. His tongue was teasing my clit and then my hole, slowly and tenderly. I could feel his warm breath and his thick beard on my pussy as he started licking me all the way to my ass. Oscar was grunting loudly as he was pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. He was about to cum so he grabbed the leash and pulled my head back with force and I could finally breathe again.

"Are you ready boy? He said out of breath, "Let me see that cum hole of yours".

He stood up, still pulling on the leash and moved around behind me. He was already covered in sweat.

"Enjoy" Arthur said to him.

The old man slid a finger in my pussy, then one more, then a third and started fingering me slowly. He'd move his fingers deep inside of me hitting my vaginal wall with each turn. It felt so good and I started moaning and breathing heavily. As I turned my head to look at him he took his fingers out and stroked his cock covering it with my pussy juices like he was applying lubricant. He then grabbed the tip and guided it into my pussy. He entered me slowly all the way in, closed his eyes, breathed out with pleasure and stayed there for a second.

"Such a tight pussy!" He exhaled, slapped my ass and started fucking me. He started slow but didn't take long before he was thrusting harder and faster.

I started moaning "Ah fuck! Fuuuck! Yes!" and he pounded harder on each of my moans. Arthur came in front of me and rushed his throbbing cock into my mouth. I took him all in and got lost in his taste. I sucked and sucked so greedily and so violently. I didn't want to let go. I wanted his cock inside me so bad. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being both their cock sleeve, their slave, their good boy. I was in trans and I forgot everything else. It hurt and felt so good at the same time, I wanted to scream but I didn't want to let go. Arthur pulled out of my my mouth for a second, as if he knew what I needed, so I screamed "I'm cuming!" as he went back in.

They both stopped and pulled out right then and there.

"Oh no you're not" Oscar said out of breath. "Not until we say you can cum"

They didn't give me time to argue, Oscar jumped on the sofa and laid on his back while Arthur picked me up and moved me to Oscar placing me on top of him, looking away from him. Oscar grabbed my leash and pulled me back so I was now laid on my back on top of him and pushed his cock inside me again. At the same time, Arthur climbed on top of me, held my arms down and started rubbing my clit while Oscar had already started fucking me again.

"Now let's see if you can handle both of us boy" he said as he pushed his cock inside my already filled hole and started thrusting following Oscar's rhythm.

I couldn't move, they had me trapped between them, both pounding my hole with their thick cocks. I started screaming, this was hurting me so bad! Arthur cupped my mouth with his big hand and both of them laughed and pounded harder each time. I don't know how long they were fucking me, I think I blacked out for a few seconds but one thing I do remember is both of them cuming in my now stretched out pussy and me loosing control of my body in a leg shaking orgasm. It was like an out of body experience. A feeling of sexual release I've never even dreamed of before, I didn't know that kind of a trip was even possible.

After they both finished cuming they pulled out one after the other and left me laying on the sofa motionless and breathless covered with their cum. I suddenly felt exhausted so I closed my eyes for a moment.

I must have fallen asleep for hours because I woke up with my arms and legs tied to a bed in a different room, with a stranger on top of me. I opened my eyes just as he was in the middle of cuming and felt his warm sperm filling me up. I tried to shout but my mouth was gagged! He pulled out, wiped off his dick, pulled up his pants and walked out the room.

"It's awake" he said to someone out the door.

"Good, now we can begin the real training" another voice said and walked in.

It was Oscar. He came and sat down next to me, carefully wiped the cum off of me with a towel, run his fingers up and down my naked body, looked into my eyes and smiled. "Don't worry, we like you, we think you have a lot of potential. You'll eventually learn to like it and even love it. All you need to do is be a good little pussy boy. Ok? Ok" he leaned over and kissed my forehead. He then got up and another older man came in.

"20 minutes" he said to the man.

The man nodded and handed him what looked like a 50 pound note. Oscar left the room and closed the door behind him as the man took off his pants and boxers and climbed on top of me. He started rubbing his soft dick on my pussy until it was hard enough to force it inside and started fucking me. I was dry and it was painful but I didn't resist. I just took him all in until his 20 minutes was over and he too came inside me. And then another man came inside me and then one more and a fourth one for that day.

I was now and still am to this day their good little pussy boy. Their hole. Their slave.