Will Sex Lead to Love? Ch. 01

Story Info
Nash and Simon share 'first' times (?) - together?!
2.4k words
4.07
3.2k
4
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

The Comment -

"Hey, I liked your story about Nash and Simon. Funny thing is, it's exactly what happened to me at their age. Like EXACTLY! This may be out of line, but is Nash really Noah...and Simon really Shane? Long shot, I know. Sorry if I'm wrong. Still a good story."

My Story -

At eighteen, my first sexual experience, other than alone with my imagination, came with a buddie of mine, Nash. My name is Simon. Nash and I live a couple blocks from each other, here on the East Coast; and we've gone to school together for years before...well...before he got brave and started to fool around with guys. Thing is, once he started, there was no stopping him.

"It'll just be us, Si. No one will know. Come on. You have to start sometime. Do it with me." Where do I start to describe my feelings for Nash. First of all, it helps to understand how shy and reserved I am. I do like people; but I'm real sensitive about being accepted or rejected... you know how it is. Oh, he accepts me, all right. I mean, we started a guys club years ago. Four members - Nash, me, my cousin, and a mutual friend. "The Shadows". That was our name.

"I like it. It's kind of spooky and sexy at the same time." Nash thought up the name.

He fits that description perfectly. Just more sexy than spooky.

"Okay. Let's ride our bikes and tell the others. I only get the car on weekends." Nash doesn't drive. But he drives me crazy sometimes.

"Sure. But let's put away the game just like it is; we'll finish it later." Ahh. No. He only wants to save the game because he's winning. It's his house, his game, his rules. When I am ahead he scrambles the board and calls it quits if we have to head out.

"Yeah...not happening, Nash." I mix up the board and shove the pieces into the box. He blows his stack.

"WTF! Why did you do that?" He knows why. He's selfish. He's vain. He likes to take control...of me. I used to go along. but it's getting old.

"Fine. You were winning. You won!" He does not look appeased.

"Asshole." He's getting up and putting his shirt on. It's hot here at his house. He lives on the second floor with his mom. She works and I hardly see her, but when I do, she's real nice to me.

"You wish!" Guy talk.

"Maybe I do." He's got that devilish look that turns me on. He always turns me on, and that's my problem with Nash. Sure, we're good friends. We do a lot together. But lately, he's gotten secretive and talks in riddles. Then there's the rumors.

"That's what they're saying." Now he looks surprised; and concerned.

"What? Who's saying what?" Shit.

"Uh. Nothing." He looks like he wants to push this; but turns away from me and heads out the door.

"Come on. Jump behind me and we'll go get your bike." I already have a semi; and there's no way I can get it down before 'jumping' near his hot teenage ass. He has one of those extended seats on his bike, which means I have to snug up real close to him, with arms around his waist, to keep the center of gravity stable. It's only a few blocks to my place. Maybe he won't notice.

"Okay, you can take your boner off my bike now, we're here, Simon." Shit.

"Fuck you. Come on in. We have the cherry pie you love, and I can whip us up a shake." In we go. While we're eating the snacks, he starts in.

"Thanks. This is fucking good, man. Speaking of fucking...you get any lately?" He knows I'm still a virgin. I have my doubts about him, though. "It'll just be us, Si. No one will know. Come on. You have to start sometime. Do it with me." So this is where I started my story. Sorry if the background stuff took so long.

"Okay." Did I say that out loud? So far, I have only seen other guys junk at the showers in school, after practice, and for pool. Those rumors about Nash could easily be about me, as well, because of how I can't help myself from checking out the guys in all their natural glory. I'll keep this just about Nash and me, for now.

"Great! Let's go to your room. When do your folks get home?" He knows where my room is, because we've slept together a few times. He joins my family for weekend trips, because his mom likes to stay around the house when she's not at work.

"Not until six. It's only three. We have time." Our sleepovers have been, well, platonic so far. Kind of. As the years have progressed, Nash has gotten more and more touchy-feely with me. It has never gone very far, I guess because my folks are always in the next room. Oh, I like it, alright, and I do get hard, but I could never let him know. Like all my friends, even with Nash, the sex talk is only about girls. That's mostly what he has done with me on sleepovers - talk dirty, and 'talk' with his hands on me. Just guy stuff...nothing too much below the belt. Not yet, anyway.

First Contact -

"Just to be clear, this is not happening, Si. If this gets out, the jocks at school will have my skin. Cool, right?" I nod. Guess those 'rumors' about Nash have not reached his ears yet. Why should I tell him? He might get upset and leave. So what if it's me being selfish now. I want this.

"Sure. What are we doing?" He's pulling his shirt over his head. Nash has beautiful golden blond hair, soft and tight alabaster skin, and more muscle definition than me. His pits are full of lush golden hairs, and just to rattle his cage, I'm diving into one with my face; and taking the loudest deep breath I am capable of. "Holy crap, Nash...your pheromones are making me wet already! Bro!!!" He's laughing; but continuing to get undressed. He has stopped at his tightey whittie's. One thing I have over my bud is the size of my dick. It's six and a half nicely thick and cut inches of throbbing boy meat...and he looks to be around five or so. Mine is nice and straight. His has a funny sort of bend about three quarter of the way up. I don't mind. He shows no sign of caring about it either.

"Strip." He's looking right at me. I am too self conscious, but what can I do. Off comes my shirt, and before I can get it past my eyes, I feel Nash's hands at my sides, and his tongue on one of my nips. Before I can take it off the rest of the way and look at him, he is back to where he was. He's sitting next to me on the floor of my bedroom, all innocent like nothing happened.

"Homo." He is smiling at me like the Cheshire Cat.

"Just a bromo. Pants." He's got his eyes glued to my crotch. My dick is rock hard now, and he'll know it real soon. His briefs are stretched tight over his own boner; and I think there's a wet spot there, too. Fuck it. Here go my jeans. "Nice one, Si. Let me see it." Before I can do anything, his hands are pulling at my briefs; and they slap back half way down my shaft.

"Hey!"

"Sorry. But come on, Si. I need to see you. Take them off for me."

"You first." Shit. I could hardly get the words out and his briefs are on the floor, tossed a few feet away from us.

"Now, please." Politeness from Nash? Damn, he must really be hurting. My briefs land right on top of his.

"Score!" He just went all serious on me. "Come here." I'm moving closer. "Kiss me."

The second my lips touch Nash's, I get the biggest jolt that goes right up my spine! It makes me cry out in the tiniest voice I never knew I had. I would have done so again but Nash has his tongue in my mouth now. Nash is inside of me. The whole world just stopped. "That was nice."

"Do me." I don't know what he means...exactly.

"What?"

"Stroke me. Make me cum. Just pretend it's your own dick...you know what to do." He's right about that. Oh! I have Nash's dick in my fist. I'm laughing, just a little, because he's right - it feels like mine. Everything about it is different, of course, but it still feels like mine! "Yeah. Like that. Ever wish you could suck your own cock, Si?" Who hasn't, right?

"Sure."

"Suck mine, then. It'll feel the same. As soon as your mouth is on me, close your eyes and believe it's your own cock in your mouth. Go on, try it, Si. Do it for me. Go on." I need to steady myself on his body. I could straddle him with my hands on the floor, but what fun would that be...so I'm moving astride his body - I can feel his heat, smell his skin - and I'm putting one arm across his stomach while my other hand is holding his dick. I want this so much. I know he's using me. I don't care. I want this.

First Taste -

"Oh, man...that feels sooo good." I just leaned down and went for it. My lips are touching the spongy head of Nash's cock, and it feels so very right! "Use your tongue, Si. Lick it."

"Shut up, Nash! Let me do this my way, okay?!" I've seen me 'do' this dozens of times in my imagination. Now that it's real, I want to do it the way I see it in my head.

"Okay. Okay. I just need it so bad, is all." Doubt it. If the rumors are true, Nash gets lots of lips and lots of cock. But whatever, I have him now.

"I'll suck you dry and keep sucking until I have your nuts in my stomach! My way!"

"Okay." Now where was I? Yum. The first taste of his cock-flesh on my lips is all the confirmation I need that I am totally into guys. I'm taking the whole head between my lips now, and running my tongue under and around the ridge. The whole experience is incredible. All my senses are on fire! His scent, the taste of him, how hard he is, how my hand feels on his shaft...I have to take in more of him. "Fuck!"

"UhMmmmm." That's me involuntarily moaning with my lips rubbing at his pubes. I knew I could do this! I practiced with taking bananas down my throat like I learned about in videos. Feeling the head of his boy-cock as it slowly scraped the insides of my mouth on its way down the sides of my throat was unforgettably wonderful.

"How did you...oh, man. Si. Si!! Fuck it, Si, I'm gonna cum. Now. Now! OH. OH. OHHHHHhhhhh...oh, fuck." As soon as I heard Nash call out his edge, I did two things to bring it on. I have his nut sack in one hand; and it's being squeezed and lifted up - stretched real good away from his body. My other hand is still busy tweaking his nipples and rubbing his torso. I just wish I could taste his cum. "You're the best, Si. None of the other guys even comes close." Thought so.

"MmHmm." Who cares, right? I do. That really took the edge off this whole thing for me. I want Nash to be with me...just me. Fat chance. Anyway, I have his cum coating my throat and filling my stomach up. That's a win for me. I will always remember how his whole cock felt when he started to cream. He pushed up with his hips, trying to get deeper into me, which was not even possible, but it told me that I had him right where I wanted him. I had Nash so worked up that he lost himself inside of me. Now let's see what he does, as if I didn't know.

Nash's Turn -

"Man, that was superb! Hey, I gotta get back and help my mom clean the house. She leaves work early today. We'll catch up later." Is he for real?

"Are you serious? What about me?"

"You're good. I said later, Si. I won't forget." It's always on his terms. He's just a selfish bastard. But I love him. So I'll fast forward for you. Nash and I got it together for that whole year; and it was always the same. I sucked him off, or jerked him off, or however he wanted it to go. Then he would go. Every time. The rumors did catch up with him, though. Some of the guys he did it with bragged about it, and soon all the seniors knew. I was lucky, I guess, in that my name never came up. Maybe I should thank Nash for that, but it would be kind of hard to do now.

"We're moving to California." He looks happy.

"When?" I am devastated. Nash is the only guy I have ever...I'll have no one.

"End of the school year. Come on, let's fool around."

"No." End of the year is two weeks away.

"Just do me."

"No." Can't let him see me cry.

"I'll just do you!" It doesn't matter now. I said no again, and Nash left. We didn't hang out again; and soon the two weeks passed. That was fifty six years ago.

My Response -

"Hi, Noah. Yeah, it's Shane. Been a minute, huh?" All my feelings for him are rushing back. Every one. I've had a lonely life. My cousin once told me that Noah had gotten married - to a woman. Then some years later he said Noah was having shock treatments for severe depression. I know what severe depression is. He responded right away.

"Hey. I miss you, Si." What can I say? "I'm sorry for being such a jerk all those years ago. It's getting late for us, you know? I'm coming back East in a week for a visit. We all need closure at some point, right? Will you see me, Si? I'd really like that." My head says no...my heart says:

"Okay."

To be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers