Will Sex Lead to Love? Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys get together again. Another first!
3.4k words
4.52
1.9k
2
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Nash is really Noah; and Simon is really Shane. They started as randy eighteen year olds sharing their bodies. It is now decades later; and there is a rift that needs to heal. Part one will make all of this clear.

********

So the Nash and Simon of my story are mature men now. Many decades have passed, with no contact between them. It is time for their real life counterparts, Noah and Shane, to share a long overdue visit. There's bound to be plenty of emotions to go around. I know that I have a lot of pent up feelings for Noah. How does he feel about me after all these years? He's the one to say it best:

Noah Arrives -

It was a big surprise to read the story in Literotica about two guys from the East Coast. Thing is, while their names were different, I was shocked at how the story details perfectly matched those in my real life memory. It finally occurred to me that my teenage buddy, Shane, may have been the author of the story. Shane. I can see him now. It makes me smile to have my memory of him refreshed like this. Heck, even after all these years, I still carry a flame for my childhood crush.

"Shane!" We decided to keep our thoughts mainly to ourselves until the visit. I even suggested that we not share any recent photos...just to see if we would recognize each other! I'll be staying with him, at his house. He has a spare bedroom.

"Hello, Noah. How was the flight? Let's get your bags while we talk."

"Good. It was good, Shane. I just have this carry-on. I'm so glad you agreed to see me." My heart is pounding in my chest. As soon as I saw him again, all of my feelings for him came rushing back. I have him in the most gentle and loving hug I can manage. I just want to hold him like this forever. He is not resisting me; but neither is he into this.

"My car is just outside. You hungry?"

"Starved. They gave us peanuts on the plane, literally, just peanuts." I want to kiss Shane so badly. Nothing in these recent years has made my libido flare like this. Why did I ever move out West? A failed marriage, depression, years of therapy and treatments, for what? Just to try and correct the fact that I chose to hide my true feelings as a kid. Jumping from guy to guy for quickies seemed to be enough back then. Man did I ever jump a lot! As soon as I moved, though, I had a big shift in my perspective. I needed love. The jock in me could not come out...so I made a life with a woman. It wasn't fair to her, or to me, but that's what I did. I left my real love back East. I left Shane.

"Good. I own a small chain of cafe's, Noah. We'll get something to eat at one of them."

"Great. Will you comp me, or will you take my money?" Shane looks too serious, like he is suppressing things. It's my fault, I know. Our sense of humor used to click; maybe it still will.

"Oh, I can think of other ways you can pay me, Noah." Good. There's the old twinkle in his eyes. But how far can I push this without digging up the hurt?

"I'll bet!" I just let out a very deep and revealing breath. "Look, Shane. I know we have a lot to say to each other along with the trash talk." I just moved my hand to his thigh. "But please believe how much I have come to understand about myself...and about you." He's driving, so I only got a very quick side glance that told me he's conflicted in his feelings at the moment. So maybe it's best if I take my hand off of...

"No. Don't pull away from me." He has his hand on top of mine. Damn, we got old! I clearly remember how his hands...how everything about him looked. Gone are the youthful toned muscles, the tight and flawless skin, the original color of his hair. Me too, I guess. But he still turns me on something fierce. I'll get used to seeing him this way, like I am used to seeing myself. "I just need some time." He's pulling into a parking lot. This must be his Cafe.

"We're here." We. If only I had stayed...if only...

"Hey, Shane. This is great! I got a calm and relaxed feeling as soon as we walked in." I was always the hyperactive one to Shane's contemplative ways. His Cafe personifies him: thoughtful, caring, kind, considerate...makes me sad to think how I treated him. As soon as we sat down, we were served! "Does your staff read minds?"

"It's a job requirement. Can you read mine?" Woah - trapped. While I am gazing into his eyes, he suddenly averts his.

"Sure. You still carry the hots for me." He throws me a defiant look. "I hurt you and you haven't forgotten or forgiven me. I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. That's in the past, Shane, and both of us need to heal. I'm here with my tail between my legs, like the sorry ass bad dog I was to you. Maybe it's more than I can expect of you to believe me, but it's true." If we get past this one moment, I know I can win him over.

"I don't know, Noah."

"Why not? It's not like you have anyone in your life. Your cousin brought me up to date. Hey, maybe we can't be besties again, but at least..."

"WTF Do You Know? At least you had a life! I came out - to one person - when I turned sixty nine. One person. It's not a joke, Noah!"

"Sorry. You have to admit...it's sad but still funny as far..."

"Funny? I'll tell you what's funny. How you avoided your own truth, got married...to a woman...left her after a nervous breakdown and waited five decades to contact me!" He's got his head in his hands now. "Maybe this whole thing..."

"Should have taken place fifty years ago. You're right. I couldn't admit it to myself then, or say it to you...I loved you then, Shane...I still do." That got his attention.

"What is love, Noah. Tell me. Please." Now's my chance. I've been rehearsing for this.

"Love is never having to say you're sorry."

"Asshole. Let's go home, Noah." At least I got him to smile. I love the way he smiles. I missed that. Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me.

His Place -

Shane says he has five Cafe's spread out through the surrounding towns. Impressive. This neighborhood we're driving through is nice. It looks calm and inviting, like Shane. Like the Shane I once knew, anyway. This Shane has an edge. I get it. Loneliness does that to us.

"This is it. Is it what you were expecting?" He has what looks like a two family house. It's neatly landscaped. Like his young body was. I wonder...

"Well, unless you host half a dozen guys...sure, it's a nice looking two family. How long have you lived here, Shane?"

"I took over the first floor when I bought it just a few years ago. Then after I got bored with the half dozen guys, I rented out the upstairs to a nice gay couple. We'll meet them tonight. That is, if you're up to it?"

"Yeah, I'd like that. Uh...how old are they?"

"In their early thirties. They've been together for more than ten years; married last year. I was their best man." He looks dejected. Deep in thought.

"Got it. Could have been us, right?" That was a ballsy move, Noah. Let's see what happens.

"You tell me." Back to my side of the net.

"No. I'll let you figure it out by the time my visit ends, deal?"

"Sure. I can do that." Maybe yes, maybe no. I certainly will be stacking the deck in my favor. "Come on, let's get you set up in your room." 'Your room.' 'Let's go home.' Not: 'the guest room'. Not: 'my house.' Freudian slips, me thinks. Don't count your chickens yet, Noah. Hell. neither of us are 'chickens' now...but I bet I can still pluck one of his feathers for my cap!

"This is really nice, Shane. Thanks." As I set my bag down and look around, I see a framed picture on the dresser. I know this picture. Picking it up, I start to cry. It's a picture of the two of us, shirts off, arms around each other's shoulders, as the (somewhat innocent and younger versions of) friends we once were. I have to sit. The bed is the only place.

"Hey. It's okay." He is coming to sit next to me.

"Look...how beautiful...I can't."

"We had some good times together, for sure. I never cried after you left, but I never stopped thinking about you, either. I guess you and I have our memories stuck at those forever ago times...and we really need to let them go. Maybe we can..."

Maybe we can share this kiss for a brief moment before you possibly slap me and throw me out onto the street. Or, just maybe... "Sorry." My face is still wet with tears.

"Don't be." He's gently wiping my tears away with a finger.

"Is that your middle finger, Shane?" He is laughing to the ceiling.

"You haven't changed a bit!" I look forlorn, with wet puppy eyes.

"No. I know. I mean you still have your same raunchy and quick humor as always. Oh, Noah. Can we really do this?"

"Do what?" I'm holding my breath.

"Pick up where we left off. Resolve the past and let it go. Start fresh and keep our focus on the present?" Now he's talking!

"Why not? I don't have any better offers...do you?" After a very long and deep stare into my soul, Shane is leaning in for a kiss - this time he starts it; I think I am winning! Man, I do miss his kisses. With my eyes closed, it takes me back to holding his teenage body, both of us naked in my bed, and warming each other up for...my eventual selfish and demeaning treatment of him. I break off the kiss. "I was a fool. Please forgive me." He is nodding. We are kissing ourselves into a frenzy.

His Bed -

I remember a similar scene. I had taken off my shirt; and it was our first time fooling around. I waited impatiently as Shane started to undress. Now the tables are turned, and I like this.

"Arms up, Noah. Let's see if I can remember what your body looks like." Damn. He stopped me with my shirt still covering my eyes; and his tongue is on my nipple! As my shirt comes completely off, he's just sitting there with a sly grin. OMG! I remember!

"Are we going to recreate everything, Shane?" I did that very same thing to him once upon a time.

"No. Certainly not...some things...yes, just the mutually pleasant ones. Pants!" Man, his memory is stellar! We are both soon as naked as the last time he and I hooked up. Yeah, I treated us like a hookup connection back then. I'll let Shane take the lead now. "So what do you think? I say we look pretty darn good for two old coots."

"Old coot my ass. Speak for yourself. I am the poster boy for mature male physical perfection." With that, I have Shane in a wrestling hold, like we used to do...and after a bout of mutual laughter...

"Well, you do still have a nice ass, Noah." Here we go.

"It's yours, if you want it, Shane." We are face to face now, just feeling each other's warm breath on our faces, and those breaths are starting to get heavy with excitement. He is nodding to me. I am slowly turning onto my stomach for his taking.

"No."

"What?"

"On your back. Let's look at each other for once. Let's see if there can be more to 'us' than just the sex." He's calling the shots. Good. This is good. Look, I know you think that I am still a conniving user...but this time around it's all for Shane. I want to show him all of the love I have stashed away for him. And my maneuvering us into being able to do that is both second nature for me...and something wonderfully new. I love Shane with all my heart. Now that we are on the same page, I can let go of my old ways.

"Now you're talking. Some lube would help. I'm not as loose as I once was."

"I wouldn't know. We never did get to fuck." He's right. Only other guys did me that way. I wish we could get completely away from the past.

"So let's not waste any more time. Slick up this pretty dick of yours; and hide it where I can feel it, sight unseen." I am holding my legs up for Shane. HIs body looks amazing for his...for our age. My mind is enjoying the look of him, that's true; but there is more. I don't have any blockages to my deeper feelings now. I want to connect with Shane as lovers do. I'm letting my legs go back to the bed; and holding out my arms to him. "Let me hold you. We'll fuck soon enough." He looks stunned.

"This is nice." His head is on my chest. Both of us are keeping still. I can tell he is listening to my beating heart. His hair is at my nose; and the scent of him is driving me crazy, but I don't want to let him go. His body is warm; he is weighing me down in a way that feels natural and right.

"You certainly have changed, Noah. I would have killed to have you hold me like this..."

"And it killed me that I couldn't let myself do that, Shane. It really did." I am letting my arms slide slowly off of his back, signaling that the time is right for our first fuck together.

His Heart -

As Shane's plump cockhead rubs at my hole, I get this flash of something very weird. I suddenly see a picture before me, like watching a video, of young Shane and me going at it. He's about to enter me, as he never did back then. His body and mine are the younger versions of ourselves. His cockhead starts to penetrate into my hole, and I suddenly see the two of us dissolve into a kind of electric light show! Our beings are transformed into waves of similar frequencies that undulate and move toward the 'real' us; coming to rest inside our bodies of today after puncturing the boundaries of our auras. Like I said, weird.

"Ahhh." He just penetrated me. I'm back to seeing us as we are now; and it's all good. I have my first real lover inside of me; and it's where we both belong. Thank you, Universe, for uniting us in this way. "My God, Shane, it feels good to have you inside of me." He looks positively over the moon with his own joy. His thrusts are just what I expect from him - gentle, purposeful and... "OH! YEAH! Pound this ass! Fuck it Shane! Fuck it good!" He's pumping into me with a little revenge; and a lot of desire to set his seed in me, and tag me as his.

"You...You are going to carry me inside of you from now on...no matter what we do together, or where we end up...I'm breeding you as a lover, Noah. As a lover. Do you get it?"

"I get it. You never were one to be in it just for the hookup, just for the raw sex. I get it...now I do. I do." Shane is putting his heart and his soul into fucking me. He's been stroking my thighs all this time; and even has the flexibility to lean in for a deep tonqueing every now and then. He never did get a beer belly. He may not have the perfect abs of his youth, but neither do I. Heck, watching him fuck me is the sexiest thing I have ever done with a man, hands down.

"Get ready to take my seed, Noah. Oh. Oh, I can hardly stand this feeling - it's too intense! It feels like decades of cum has been hoarded inside of me for this moment...for this...ohhh...oohhhhh - - - FUCK!!! OMG!!! NOAH!!! NOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

His whole body, beautifully wet with the sweat of his exertion, skin shiny and flushed, is shaking like a leaf in a strong wind. The look on his face is priceless: the most angelic look of pain and pleasure I have ever seen. My own body has opened to him completely and is the willing vessel for his nourishing milk. He is flooding deeper into me than anyone ever has. As deep as my heart. As deep as my soul.

True Connection -

In my arms once again, my Shane has earned his rest. "You gonna conk out on me?"

"Not likely. I just need a few minutes." He can take all the minutes I have left. I never knew how wonderful it could feel to just hold a man like this. "We're not nearly done, anyway." I'm getting choked up, as this is the point at which I used to leave Shane high and dry. I might have expected him to... "It's not over until both of us get off."

"okay." That sounded like a scared and wounded animal waiting to be put down.

"Noah?" He's lifting his head to look at me.

"Don't. Don't look at me, Shane." My eyes are flooded and wet.

"We will never stop looking at each other, ever again...is that clear?" All I can do is nod. Seems like we have traded some our former personalities to each other. I'm good with that.

"What do you have in mind?" He's lifting off of me, and slithering down my body with sweet little kisses as he does so. I remember the epic deepthroat he gave me. If this is a repeat performance... "Oh, fuck, Shane!" He already has me near my edge with the way he took my ass. I almost came then. "Not gonna last long, bud. DAMN! oohhhh! Oh, Shane. My beautiful Shane..." He has me lodged inside of his throat. My entire cock is tingling like a rocket that's getting its starter button pushed.

I can see us in the past this way in my minds eye. How can I expect him to let go of the past if I can't. I guess it will always be a part of us, in a way. This time is different, though. This time I have all of my feeling in other parts of my body, not just, or even at all in my crotch. Sure, I can feel his throat muscles milking me, and it feels real good, but my focus is...it's... I'm cumming. My body is quaking. No sound is coming from my mouth. Every cell of me is alive with a new and joyous sensation. I don't even have the desire to figure this out. I just want to ride this wave of pleasure forever.

Dinner Is Served -

"That was the best reaction you ever gave me, Noah."

"I couldn't say a word."

"You spoke volumes. Let's get cleaned up. We have guests coming down for dinner."

"So we're good, you and me?" I need a direct answer from Shane.

"We'll get there, Noah, if you want us to." His smile says it all.

"I was counting on this from you, Shane. I don't have a lot of stuff to my name, mostly just clothing and a few boxes of random things. I sold off everything else."

"Wait. You mean..." My Mona Lisa smile is for Shane's eyes only.

"My things will arrive by the weekend. Can I borrow some underwear until then?" He looks dazed. There is a knock on the door. He's right next to me, but I pretend he is in another room, as I shout out: "Oh, SHANE! Our guests are here!"

To be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers