Will You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at him, wondering why he wasn't getting the door, but then I heard a lock turn and craned my neck, whimpering in panic.

"Rose?" I gasped, then I had to look away because another woman entered the flat, a stranger. I tugged at the ropes.

The sharp click-clack of high heels came closer and closer. Rose entered my line of vision, touched my cheek and tilted my head to the other side, forcing me to look at the stranger. She was tall, with intense red hair in a bob, full lips and piercing blue eyes. She was older than me, but younger than Rose, and she had a perfect, womanly figure, shown off to perfection in the dark pencil skirt and tailored blouse. The top five buttons were undone, showing a deep cleavage and a lot of black lace.

She looked me up and down without shame, though shame was what rolled over me. And then she scratched a nail over my left breast and giggled. "What's that?" she asked, pointing at my tit, and my mind was transported back to my days at college.

William was suddenly here too, standing right next to the stranger and sliding an arm around her waist. I stared up at him in puzzlement, which turned to painful jealousy when he leaned closer to the woman and they started kissing. I could see they had chemistry and history. Their kiss was intense, arousing, and went on for ages. They giggled and moaned, hugged closer, William's hands squeezed her rounded butt and slipped inside her blouse, which she honored by shamelessly rubbing her crotch against his.

They broke apart, breathing hard, and turned their focus back on me. I was blushing, and trembling, and wanting to cry.

William smiled. And then he destroyed all romantic illusions I had with two sentences. "Billie, this is my wife Lizbeth. She can do whatever she wants with you."

And before I could even think of a reaction, Lizbeth leaned close. She stroked my cheek with her fingers, the ring there, the ring I had foolishly desired from William and which he could obviously never give to me, gleaming prettily in the light. She saw my gaze and whispered into my ear, "Hello, Billie. I was away on a longer holiday, but when William told me everything about you, I couldn't wait to meet you. He said he fucked you. You fucked my husband while I was away. You couldn't wait to wrap your hot little pussy around his big, hard cock, he said, so eager were you. I'm going to punish you for that. I'm going to make you so very, very ashamed, over and over, that you think you can't stand it. I'll mess your pretty little head up. When I stand up, you'll be a good girl and ask me to punish you in detail, and then you'll ask Miss Rose to help with your punishment."

I whimpered a little and watched her stand upright again. She was smiling softly, and there wasn't the tiniest doubt in her expression that I'd do what she told me to. William's chin was on her shoulder, his hand under the waistband of her skirt, and I could see his knuckles moving over her crotch, playing with her pussy, giving her pleasure, and when I looked up, his eyes betrayed the delight he took in my shock. I could almost feel their arousal like static electricity in the air.

My eyes flickered to Rose, my friend Rose, who was, somehow, a part of all this, and I couldn't help but wonder if she had played me, betrayed me, and to what extent.

It was horrible to imagine. I was struggling to endure William's darkness. How cruel, how demanding would Lizbeth be? Would she... I stared at her eyes, and her hunger was as sexual as her husbands. She would use me for anything she wanted, and her need was apparent. William smiled at me with that cocky, cruel smile that told me he would make it happen. I gulped hard. And there was Rose. The store would no longer be a safe place. There would be no respite.

I tried telling them it was too much. Tried asking them to release me. Tried pleading with my eyes when no word came out. But my twisted needs held my voice hostage, and I felt myself enveloped in the dark thrill of wanting to find out where this would lead.

"Mrs. Lizbeth," I heard myself say, jitters permeating my voice, "I am sorry for fucking your husband while you were away. Please punish and shame me however you feel adequate." I had to take calming breaths before shifting my gaze. "Miss Rose, would you please help Mrs. Lizbeth with my punishment?"

"Of course I will, Billie." She stroked my hair. "Because you asked."

And then they fixed their dresses. William put on nice clothes, and they left to have dinner together, leaving make naked in the dark, bound to the table, to ponder my future.

In the darkness, my mind roamed and painted pictures of unspeakable depravity. Moisture trickled down my perineum and coated my ass crack. The thought was silly, but I was sure they'd find the table under me one huge puddle of my pussy cream, spreading the whole width, running over the edges, dripping onto the floor.

I imagined myself on my knees, ass in the air, desperately licking and slurping away my tangy secretions while Lizbeth's sharp heel pushed down on my neck and William cruelly swatted my ass with a leather strap.

My needy moan sounded so loud in the darkness.