Will You Say Sarsaparilla?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only bad thing, they have to watch. It's part of the bet." Stephanie pivoted around and pulled Darren into a kiss. "This guy doesn't have stage fright, does he?" She squeezed his cock on top of his pants.

Darren was still staring in disbelief as he shook his head.

"Pants, undies, and shirt off so we don't mess them up, and then lay on the couch," Stephanie ordered. Even if Darren was half a foot taller than her and almost twice her mass, Steph was in complete control.

Darren carefully pulled off his polo, draped it over the back of a chair, and unbuckled his pants. Soon, his khakis and a pair of red boxer briefs were on the back of another chair. He had just a tiny bit of a paunch but looked like he might have spent considerable time in the gym. His cock was long and thick, fitting the rest of his form. It was also very erect with zero signs of stage fright as it stood from a closely trimmed crotch.

"Like this?" Darren asked after he lay across the couch.

"Perfect." Stephanie straddled his crotch. "You're pretty big, so let me do all the work."

The other ladies crowded into the front room. Abby thought about not joining them, but after seeing Darren's cock, she needed a good view of the action. She had never seen two other people having sex before. Her watching in a mirror while herself and Kevin fucked wasn't the same. She was equally curious to see Steph take him.

"Yes, ma'am."

Stephanie grabbed his cock in the middle of the shaft and aimed him toward her vagina. She was very wet, judging by the sheen on her thighs. Stephanie was slow but never stopped as more and more of his dark-colored cock disappeared into her.

"Oh... Fuck..." Darren's eyes got wide yet again.

"You're not going to cum too soon, are you?" Stephanie sat up, proudly putting herself on display as she rolled her hips.

"No, your pussy, girl, it's the best ever."

"As long as you're a good boy and don't tell anybody about this, maybe we can have some more fun." Stephanie wasn't exactly a shrinking violet, but her confidence seemed to have been kicked up a hundredfold as soon as she asked him to have sex.

They all watched in awe as Steph slowly built speed, bucking and screaming into the entryway. She was putting on an incredible show. A pair of shapely breasts bounced on each orbit; Darren gripped her hips as she danced and swayed.

Abby looked at Lauren to see that she was shamelessly playing with her clit. Zara was moving her eyes from Stephanie's antics back to Lauren's. There's definitely something going on with those two. I gotta coax them to bet and win again to find out.

Zara shrugged and started to masturbate against the arm of the recliner. She slid her pussy against the surface and left a trail of liquid excitement on the leather. Lauren was watching Zara and smiling.

"Very... Nice cock, Darren!" Stephanie spoke between a series of moans.

This pulled Abby's vision away from whatever was happening with her best friend and Zara. Stephanie had both hands in the middle of Darren's chest as she drove herself up and down his thick pole. The way her pussy looked, stretching around his cock was amazing.

"Your... pussy... is so good!" Darren's hands found her breasts.

Abby was suddenly acutely aware of how much she missed sex. Kevin wasn't nearly as well endowed as Darren, probably a little under average, but he was earnest. Three years together, Kev was her first, and they learned much.

Porn and a vibrator had served her well for the seven months since Kevin left, but there was something entirely different about the live sex show in front of her. Abby looked around, scoping out what everyone else was doing.

Victoria was just watching, but she had her legs spread as she sat on the half wall. The wedge of dark hair was decoration; the rest of her womanhood was cleanly denuded of hair. Her eyes were intensely focused on the coupling across the room.

Lauren and Zara were blatantly masturbating. Zara was still rocking her hips on the recliner, but now she had a finger buried in her pussy. Lauren was playing with her clitoris and teasing her nipples. Their eyes were still going back and forth between each other and Stephanie's show.

No one is going to care if you play with yourself. Abby started to circle her clitty with a pair of fingers.

"How... Much... Time does... he have left... Vic?" Steph's sentence was perforated by her ravenous fucking.

"It's been seven minutes. "Victoria looked at her watch with a smirk.

"He'll probably need a couple minutes to rinse off and get dressed," Lauren added.

"I need you to cum for me!" Stephanie stopped and stared at Darren.

"But you need to have a good time too." Darren pleaded. "I can be a little late."

"You'll take care of me later. I think you may need to keep your job for your new girlfriend." Stephanie wasn't asking; she was just letting Darren know he belonged to her now. Abby loved her implacable smile.

"Okay..." Darren nodded.

Stephanie Smiled down and then started to bounce on Darren viciously. Abby watched with fascination as the Sakura blossom tattoos seemed to flutter on Steph's ribcage. The sound of skin slapping against skin boomed out into the front room, reverberating through the large house. Stephanie's eyes were pinned on Darren as she worked his cock.

Abby was now fearlessly masturbating behind the half wall. Victoria was the only one of the ladies not currently working toward an orgasm. Zara's breathing had changed. It sounded like she may have been the closest of everyone to cumming. Lauren's hands were both working her womanhood.

"Cum for me!" Stephanie demanded. A hand went down behind her back and found his testicles.

Darren's eyes widened again, and his hands gripped down on Stephanie's hips. This arrested her wild buck. "Oh! Gahh!" His hips worked slowly as he filled Steph's vagina with a load of sperm. "Unh! Ernnk!" Stephanie kept staring him down as he ejaculated.

"Doesn't that feel good? So much better than tugging on your own dick, right?" Stephanie swayed her hips to dance on Darren a bit as he unloaded. He continued to moan and groan as he finished cumming. "All done?"

"Holy... fuck." Darren was panting.

"Best delivery tip ever, huh?" Victoria asked.

"Best pussy ever." Darren nodded.

"It was way more than just the tip." Stephanie giggled as she leaned down to kiss Darren. "Just don't let any horny housewives pay you the same way. At least not before I get bored with you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Get dressed. The bathroom is right there." She pointed to an open door in the hallway. "I trust you can find your way out?" Stephanie pushed herself off Darren. His spent cock was still full length but no longer seemed to have the strength to hold itself up.

"Yeah."

"Message me when you get off work. You have a pussy to eat."

Stephanie didn't even look back as she grabbed the pizza boxes and moved toward the backyard. Abby and Victoria followed behind.

"You gals, go on. I'm going to lock up behind Darren." Lauren waved them away. Zara stayed with her.

The trio of women walked back across the yard silently.

"Holy shit! I can't believe you did that, slut!" Victoria said with a laugh.

"I think the ice is broken." Stephanie set the pizza boxes on top of the tiled table and pulled out a chair. She sat and pulled a slice of pie from the container. Her legs were spread toward Abby.

"Did you know he was so big?" Victoria took a piece from the box and sat beside Steph.

"I had a good feeling." Stephanie shrugged.

Abby decided that with all the crazy energy marinating in the night, switching to just cola might be a good idea. She opened the cooler and pulled out a drink.

"Grab me a strawberry, please." Victoria requested between bites of pizza. "Get the slut a lime."

"Fuck, that was fun!" Stephanie had a proud smile. "Too bad I couldn't cum while being watched."

"Does this kind of thing happen often?" Abby asked as she handed off beverages.

"That's the first time anyone fucked a guy!" Victoria exclaimed. "We do get a little wild out here."

"There have been several blowjobs and pussy licking." Stephanie shrugged. In front of her vagina, a pool of semen slowly drooled onto the dark fabric of the chair.

"You're getting the chair all messy." Abby pointed out as she took a seat with a slice of pepperoni.

"Wouldn't be the first time we got sperm on the furniture." Victoria looked over between Stephanie's legs. "That's a lot, though. Had he not cum in a week?"

"Maybe it's just because I'm so hot."

"Or maybe it's some damn good pussy." Victoria suggested.

"That too."

Motion caught the corner of Abby's eye, and she swiveled her head toward Zara and Lauren approaching. Abigail couldn't tell if they were holding hands when she first saw them or if they were walking side by side just the right way to give that appearance.

"That's one way to complete a dare." Zara patted Stephanie on the shoulder before reaching for some pizza. "You have fun, girl?"

"Hell, yes! He's going to be entertaining."

The group fell into talking about school and different things as they munched on pizza. Zara mentioned being close to getting her computer science degree, but she was still surprised that the math classes hadn't scared her off. Lauren's business degree was going well; she started a six-week internship on Monday. They were interested in Abby's tales of working with a state senator at her law firm.

"Okay, two more rounds of poker, though I'm not sure how we can top that." Lauren picked up the debris from dinner and gathered the leftovers into a single box. "Mind setting things up for me, Z, while I put this in the fridge for Reggie to find later?"

The first hand was a rather sedate win for Abby. The only dare of consequence was that Victoria had to greet Mike naked when he showed up to take them out. Zara and Lauren both dodged a pair of truths that were put in the pot. The last hand, however, got very interesting.

"I dare you to stand in the middle of our street naked." Zara tossed a chip into the pot.

"Does it have to be right now?" Abby questioned, although that wouldn't cause her to fold. She was sitting on four aces.

"No, just sometime tonight."

"I dare you to get my luggage out of the car in the street, naked." Abby tossed a chip on the pile. She had the cards but needed to bait out the truth so they didn't fold. It didn't seem like the barrier was high enough yet. She needed to ensure they wouldn't duck out.

"I dare you to stay naked all weekend." Lauren tossed in. "Well, at least until the parents get home."

That might be enough not to risk folding. Abby tried to keep a placid look on her face.

"Since it's the last hand, let's make things interesting." Zara had a predatory smile. "The winner gets to decide what the losers do the rest of the night. Highly illegal things aren't allowed."

"What about mildly unlawful things?" Lauren clarified.

"Front yard nudity is illegal, but I wouldn't put it in the highly illegal category," Zara explained.

Is spending the weekend naked enough to keep Lauren in the game? Abby questioned. She was sure that the win was hers, but she needed to be sure Lauren stayed in. It has to be good enough. "I raise a truth." She kept her calm.

"Put in one for me as well." Lauren tossed one more truth chip in.

"I think the pot's rich enough," Zara said to call. "How's a full-house work for you? A pair of aces and three jacks."

Abigail didn't bother feigning concern this time. "Not bad; I think it would have won any other time tonight. Too bad I had the other pair of aces."

"Damn..." Zara looked crushed.

"And here I am with five clubs." Lauren looked a bit morose as she placed her king and queen of clubs on the table. "But would you look at that? There's an ace, a jack, and a ten of clubs."

"Holy shit, a royal flush!" Veronica's eyes got wide.

"Oh fuck!" Abby could feel the blood drain from her face. At least it wasn't Zara that beat you.

"I guess I'm in charge of both of you tonight." Lauren smiled.

"Damn, I thought I had that," Zara still grinned as she stood up to pick up the deck of cards.

"So did I. Hard to believe that four aces could lose." Abby was still in disbelief. She was so concentrated on her four aces and getting Lauren to confess that she missed the obvious ascending clubs.

"I'm glad I folded," Stephanie said with a giggle. She was scrubbing the remains of Darren and her coupling from her chair. "I think I've already done enough."

"You just want another run at Darren." Victoria followed behind Steph with a hose and rinsed the cleaner from the surface and into the grass.

"You're right. I'm just so fucking horny." Stephanie did a backflip into the pool. It was nice to know she hadn't lost any of her skills as a gymnast and a cheerleader.

"That's my girl!" Victoria smiled before her eyes pivoted to Lauren. "What do you have planned for these two?"

Lauren leaned back in her chair, almost looking like a queen on a throne. She crossed her legs and smirked as she sipped a hard seltzer. "I want you to spread your legs and masturbate for me."

Abby looked at Zara, who shrugged and then did what she was asked. She sat on a lounger and brought her knees up to her chest. Z popped her hips open, putting her pussy on full display. Her labia were noticeably swollen with excitement. The outer labia were a dark tone that matched her dark-colored nipples. Abby could see a hint of pink in Zara's excitement, glimmering inner labia. Z wasted zero time as she sank a middle finger into her quim.

"Come on, Abby, join her." Victoria challenged.

With a nod, Abigail moved her legs apart and ran her finger down the soft, silky red hair that served as a path to her womanhood. She made tiny circles around her clitoral hood. Small eddies of sensation twirled into her body. She closed her eyes and gave in to the moment. Abby felt her mouth fall open as she couldn't help a moan.

Four pairs of eyes were watching her closely when she opened her own. Stephanie stood at the pool's edge, her head resting on her hands. "Your pussy is so cute, Abby. I'm jealous." Steph feigned a pout.

"Thanks..." Abby didn't know how to react. Her body decided that a full-body blush was the correct reaction. "Yours looked great riding that cock." She slacked some of the movement on her clit.

"She felt awesome, and putting on a show is... It's a good time." Stephanie rose slightly, so her lovely breasts appeared over the edge. "Your tight body is the whole package."

"Do you want to go with us? If you haven't gotten any since Kevin, I'm sure we can get you taken care of tonight." Victoria winked.

"It might be a little hard if she's not allowed to get dressed." Zara pointed out the obvious; she had a single finger grinding in and out of herself. She sounded so slick with nectar.

"Too bad, we're going to go take showers, Lauren. Mike should be getting off now." Victoria helped Stephanie out of the pool, and they excused themselves.

"Alright, just remember we need to see you complete your dare." Lauren's tone was no-nonsense.

"I get to be dressed this time." Stephanie teased Vic.

Lauren let the pair masturbate for a minute, eyes flitting between the ladies. "Okay, that's enough for now. Zara, would you mind gathering you and Abby's bikinis and cover-ups?"

"Sure, I can do that." Zara placed her legs on either side of the lounger and stood in a fluid motion.

"Lock them in my closet so we can't have any cheating." Lauren sat up a touch, making her more imperious. "My suit's on the kitchen cabinet, take it too. This queen doesn't want you two to do anything she wouldn't."

"I thought you would." Zara smiled and then scurried off to complete her tasks.

"Hey, Abs, are you okay with this?" Lauren slipped from the image of a regal figure to looking like her best friend again.

"Yeah."

"Good, I want to help you out. You've told me you needed more wild college stories, right?" Lauren reached out and put a hand atop Abby's.

"'kay." Another monosyllabic response was keeping Abby from panicking.

"Let me be your decision-maker tonight."

"You did win poker."

"I know, but we both know that's not binding. You do still have the ability to say no. Though it might be fun for you to pretend to not want something."

"What?"

"I'm going to ask you and Z to do some wild things tonight. You might want to protest. It can be part of the fun. If anything is too much, just say 'Sarsaparilla,' and I will end it, okay?"

"Sarsaparilla?"

"Yup, it's your safe word. It'll let me know I've gone too far. I want to push you to your max, but I don't want to make you hate me. You say that word, and we stop, no questions asked. Okay?"

"I can do that." Abby's heart was pounding with nervous energy. Lauren was always the catalyst for her to do scary things that she ultimately never regretted. "So, what's up with you and Zara?"

"You should've won poker." Lauren smiled slyly. "Are you getting along with Z?"

"Yeah, it's tough to forgive what she did in high school, but if you say she changed..." Abby fidgeted with a touch of nervous energy. "I trust you."

"Good, it's important for my two favorite gals to get along."

They talked for a couple minutes about plans after college, where they wanted to work and live. Lauren wanted to stay near home, while Abby was prepared to leave the middle-sized city behind and move somewhere more metropolitan. Her bestie was kicking ass at her university. Back in high school, she had been a bit of a slacker. It was why she couldn't get into the private school Abby was attending. Laur's internship was with a prestigious local institution, and she hoped it would lead to a job offer after graduation.

Zara returned after a few minutes. "What do you have for me next, Lauren?" Zara tried to look demure, but a smile kept seeping through.

"I believe I have a couple of truths a piece from both of you while we wait for the other ladies." Lauren's queenly posture returned. "Zara, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Frequently."

"Abby, same question."

"I've only ever had sex with Kevin." Abby was amused. Her bestie should have remembered from the round of 'Never Have I Ever' that started the night.

"Are you curious?"

Abby nodded, not vocalizing her answer. She had kissed a girl at a party at the end of the semester. If the woman's boyfriend hadn't chickened out, it might have led to a threesome.

"Good, I'll figure that into your night." Lauren looked serious. "Zara, who did you get engaged to?"

"You, my dear." Zara gave a smile that started bashfully but got broader with each passing second. "Last weekend."

"What!?" Abby stared blankly. Everything made sense. "How? I didn't even know you were dating! How long have you two been together?"

"For a couple of years, though, we started playing around. It got more serious over time. How did it start, Zara?"

"I guess it started because the dorms at state sucked." Zara got up from her seat and opened an inconspicuous box on the tile table. She pulled a pair of diamond rings from the crate and handed one to Lauren. Z slid her ring on her left hand. "It's only been a week, and I already feel naked without it."

"You're still naked with it," Lauren smirked as she slid her ring on. "But I know the feeling."

"How did the dorms sucking lead to you two getting engaged?"

"We moved into an apartment off campus. I couldn't afford a place without a roommate, and we had a couple of classes together." Z continued. "She absolutely hated me for most of the first semester in school. I couldn't blame her. I was a menace in high school. Our professor put us in the same group for a project."