Willa Ch. 19: Forward March

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Jesse. Pull my hair." She huffed just loud enough for him to hear.

Jesse took the advice and reached over yanking her long brownish red mane. So hard in fact Willa had to cringe at the pain of it. She resisted crying out for him to not be so rough. This in her mind had to be done. Jesse needed all the help he could get. His friends had to be jealous. They had to know he was stronger than he appeared.

"Call me names. Dirty names." She grit her teeth hissing.

Jesse became smug in his actions. He knew what he had to do. "Who owns this pussy?" He growls.

At first she whispers, "Dorian". He hadn't heard it though. Then she hissed, "Nick." Still unheard at her volume.

After another hard tug she cries out, "You do Jesse. Godammit! Fuck me."

The boys heard her and offered a stunned look. Jesse was being convincing. His facial features growing more and more intense with each thrust into her. With each shrill whimper. With each deafening moan.

Sweaty minutes pass as Jesse resorts to slapping her ass loudly.

Rather violently.

Willa loved it.

Neither of them had noticed the Office door open up.

The Boys did. They didn't run.

"I brought you both a Pepsi while you...wait."

Jesse snaps a glare toward the door but is so in tune with his actions he merely nods.

"Hey Nadine."

The female Cadet flared her eyes and dropped her jaw. She blushed and smiled both. A hand over her mouth led to a surprise reaction.

"Dang Jesse. Wow!" She set the drinks on a book shelf.

Jesse pulls out of Willa just long enough to wag his cock at the brunette just to let her see his erection. He then returned to Willa.

As the moans echoed, "Nadine Manchester" bit her lower lip. Looking down both sides of the hall she fret at first. Then admiration led to curiosity. She had to watch this. This was her favorite Author's son. She had no idea Jesse was like this.

"Want some of this Nadine?" Jesse grew cocky.

Outside the boys heard his remark and swiftly darted their eyes toward the young beauty. She could have been the younger twin of actress "Jennifer Love-Hewitt".

Nadine shivered at the thought but held her ground. She just couldn't stop staring.

"I'll keep watch. When I see the Captain I'll buzz his intercom as a signal."

She started to back away then whined at her decision. Jesse was magnificent. Regardless she chose to shut the door behind her.

Jesse felt his juices building. Snarling he yanks Willa's hair again. Her neck was straining as it was. Beet red Willa shuddered at her own brewing orgasm. She beats Jesse to the punch. A loud scream made the Boys cringe.

Jesse then detonates inside her forcing a louder cry.

Ego priming his spirit Jesse cracks his neck and snaps a look at Quint. With a snarling nature he had to make a point.

"MY BITCH, QUINT. MINE!"

Willa tried not to laugh under her matted hair. She succeeded in making Jesse the most popular guy at the Academy.

Pulling out in a web of cum Jesse leans down to escort his pants up neatening himself.

Willa peels herself from the desk leaving a puddle of sweat on it.

Quint nodded his respect.

"You're the Man, Benson. Mad respect, Bro."

Troy filters in with, "On the Captain's desk even. Some balls there, Jesse."

Jesse merely smirks and watches Willa pull her shirt into place. She winces at the puddle in her leggings. No disguising that wet spot.

Pulled up the spot stained her entire camel toe and belly. She shrugged and dove into a kiss.

Jesse wasn't escaping this reward. Their kiss lingered feverishly as Jesse clutched her hair again with a lighter tug this time. Almost sensually.

Suddenly, the intercom buzzed and Nadine's voice whispered.

"They're back. Hurry up."

Willa spots the Pepsi's on the shelf and swiftly procured them. Thinking fast she pops a can open, sitting down and spills it into her lap.

Quint, outside pulls the window as shut as he could before vanishing.

Jesse? He sat smug and opened his own drink. Swallowing half the can before the Office door opened.

"I can't thank you enough Nick. The dance decorations you are buying is an added bonus. I'm certain the Cadet's will respect your gift."

Jesse chuckles lightly, "I know I do."

Willa merely smirks at young Benson as she gets up to let Nick sit down. Nick immediately noticed the seat wet. Then her white leggings. Her crotch was nearly transparent.

"Spilled my drink." She whines refusing to laugh.

Nick removes a hanky and dries his seat before sitting down. He left her drenched and disrespectful. She smiled in her discomfort.

Bolland now seated planted his elbows on his desk. Noting the sweat puddles he grimaces.

Jesse sighed, "Condensation from our pop can's. Sorry, Sir."

Bolland dryly swallows after eying the two large circular indentations on the surface of the desk. They were far too large to be pop can rings. He had a nagging feeling what they were. A snapped glance at Willa's breasts he closes his eyes.

Although Captain Bryan Bolland wanted to kick Jesse out of the Academy permanently he refrained. Nick Benson was coughing up way too much charity to risk him taking it all back.

"Go back to your Barracks, Cadet. Get back into the field tomorrow. No shenanigans. Am I clear Cadet?"

"Sir. Yes Sir." Jesse stands quickly and salutes with a perfected posture.

Willa admired his stance.

After a respected hand shake with his Father, Jesse Benson snapped up his duffle and stepped in front of Willa.

Their eyes were teary suddenly. Unblinking and full of life.

"I'll miss you." He tells her.

"Ditto." She returns before a quick peck on his lips.

Jesse left the Office.

Nick then stood up and offered another round of gratitude to the Captain via hand shake.

Easing behind the American Flag hanging from a floor mounted pole to her right Willa hid her revealing leggings.

Captain Bolland eyed her behavior.

She shyly smiled and left him to his imagination. Nick blocked her exit from the man until the door closed behind them.

Nick looks her over with a puckered lip. He approved.

Walking toward the front desk Willa waves at Nadine. The girl smiled from ear to ear.

Motioning Nick onward Willa sneaks around the desk to face young Nadine.

"You should get some of that."

Nadine drops her jaw and notes Willa's stained crotch. She could see definition and flesh tone.

Willa fanned her face with a brilliant exhausted grin. Wiggling away from the Cadet she bounced in step.

Nadine began to touch herself again. With one thing on her mind.

"Oh, Jesse."

She would consider that offer.

12