William the Hypnotist Ch. 02

Story Info
A hypnotist shows extraordinary powers towards three women.
3.3k words
4.33
7.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie awoke later, at the table with Amanda and Kali. All three were looking at each other and could only mouth, "WTF". They watched as William, their new master, walk off stage to a rousing applause. Then all three stood and began walking around the stage to the side entrance that was open and found William there to greet them. He said something that none remembered but all were soon following him through the building to the back entrance where they got into a van with William driving. The next hour or so was a blur to all three, none could remember the route taken or any feature or building that stood out. All were in a trance and just looking forward towards their master.

Arriving at a house, they exited the van per their master's request and followed him into the house. Once in the house, he turned to them and said, "remove your clothes. You will no longer need them."

All three quickly began taking off their clothes and soon all were down to nothing. A surprise to Jackie but only one she could internalize because of her state being under complete control, was that Kali also had her nipples pierced and amazingly enough, a chain ran from them to her pierced clit ring. Now that she was naked every step elicited a slight bell sound from the small bell she had on the ring through her clit. William turned after looking at all three and walked into the house with the three following now naked.

Jackie was screaming inside but could really do nothing about anything right then. They soon found themselves in a room that had to be one of the bedrooms but was bare except for a large mattress, king or larger, in the middle of the room. There were multiple sex toys, straps, hand-cuffs, and other items along the walls that could be used for sex and other things. Jackie took this in but again, could not react because of her state.

William, their now master, said, "on the bed sluts in a menage-a-trois, I want to see if any of you know how to get another woman off. Move!"

The three women were soon laying on the bed, Amanda had buried her tongue in-between Kali's pussy lips and was licking them like she knew what she was doing. All three could hear the bell as it tinkled repeatedly from Amanda pushing against it on Kali's clit. Kali found herself between Jackie's legs, sucking on her pussy, licking from clit to asshole, driving her tongue into the pussy folds of Jackie. Jackie was laying between Amanda's legs, driving her tongue into her pussy and now and then licking up to ream her asshole. All three women were soon moaning from each other's ministrations.

Time went by and nothing seemed to matter to the three but trying to bring the other woman off they were working on. Soon Kali erupted with an orgasm and screamed into Jackie's pussy before redoubling her efforts on Jackie, pushing Jackie's ass cheeks apart to ream and drive her tongue deep into Jackie's asshole. Jackie meanwhile had latched onto Amanda's clit and was sucking and biting it which soon caused Amanda to orgasm and pour out her fuck juices all over Jackie's tongue as she sucked and licked them up. Seconds later Jackie erupted and squirted a little into Kali's mouth her juices.

All three laid there trying to catch their breath after the last had orgasmed. William looking on, now naked and stroking his impressive cock, said, "very good sluts. All three have potential. Now one at a time, crawl over and show me if you know how to suck and deepthroat a cock. You, slut J first."

Jackie repositioned herself and crawled over to William and began licking the end of his cock before lifting his cockhead with her tongue and pushing it into her mouth. She soon was pushing more and more of it into her mouth and then into her throat. It was a little bigger than the dildo she used on herself at home, so she felt comfortable enough to swallow all of it. She soon had her mouth up to William's pelvis and stuck her tongue out to lick his balls, like she had done before with the dildo. William, feeling this, grabbed her head and began face fucking her. Jackie just took it, having no other option given to her by her master.

William soon pulled his cock out of Jackie with a pop from her mouth suction. Jackie collapsed, breathing hard from the abuse to her mouth and throat she had just experienced. William said, "lay down slut on the mattress, relax. Slut A, crawl over here and see if you can duplicate slut J's feat."

Amanda was soon at William's feet kneeling. She worked William's cock into her mouth but could not get it into her throat and gagged and almost threw up from the experience. William pushed her off of himself and said, "you're going to have to do better slut. Get up and come over to this wall," and he pointed to the north wall. Amanda stumbled to her feet and followed her new master to the wall.

William reached up and grabbed a few straps and a plug-in vibe. Using the straps, he attached the vibe to Amanda's pubic area over her clit and pussy. He then grabbed her left arm and attached it to a handcuff attached to some pipe running along the wall. He quickly did the same to the right arm. Reaching down he turned on the vibe and stepped away, leaving Amanda to wreath as the vibe sent shivers through her pussy and clit. He returned and told Kali to suck and deepthroat his cock which she was able to do similar to Jackie.

Pulling Kali off, he said to Kali and Jackie, "sluts, go into the bathroom there and find the enema kits in the closet. Use them on each other until you are clean. Then return here. I need to teach this slut a lesson."

Jackie and Kali walked into the bathroom and after some rummaging found a couple of enema kits. They read the instructions and soon were running warm water into their assholes to flush them out. Meanwhile William stepped up to Amanda and said, "slut A, do you know why you are being punished?"

"Yes Master" Amanda cried out as another orgasm spasmed through her.

"Why?"

"I was unable to deepthroat you Master."

"True. But that is not the main reason. You failed to give your all to me. You failed to push through the pain and shove my cock into your throat where if it had been, you may have thrown up, or not, but at least you would have tried. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I need to give you my all. AHHHH!" She screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her.

William pulled a ball gag down from one of the shelves and snapped it around Amanda's mouth and head thereby restricting her screams to something the neighbors would not hear. Not that there were any neighbors around this far out in the country.

About a half hour later, William had eaten a sandwich and Kali and Jackie emerged from the bathroom. "Sluts come kneel on the mattress." The two quickly did this. Jackie stole a glance at Amanda and noticed she was now hanging from the handcuffs; her legs had given away and she was shaking almost uncontrollably from the constant orgasms rippling through her body.

William said, "sluts, when you kneel to me, you will have your legs spread, exposing yourself to me. Your hands will be behind you like they are tied, pushing out your tits. Your head will be down and you will wait like that for as long as I say. You will practice that position each night for an hour this week. Understand sluts?"

Jackie and Kali quickly assumed the position and said, "yes Master."

"Very good sluts. Now bend over and place your ass in the air on your knees, your face will be in the mattress and your hands will be holding your ass cheeks apart." Kali and Jackie moved into that position. Both were looking at each other having turned their heads in that way. "Good sluts. Now, I am going to give you each an anal plug. You will use your mouth to lubricate it and insert it. Once you have inserted it, pop it back out and insert it several times, like you are using a dildo on your ass."

William handed them each a small anal plug and both quickly popped it into their mouths to lubricate it before pushing it into their assholes and then repeatedly fucking their ass with them. Jackie felt her pussy leaking juices as she did this and knew that she may like having her ass played with. Kali did this and it caused her bell to tinkle as she played with her plug.

"Pull it out and clean it with your mouths sluts. Now, do the same with this larger one." And again, Kali and Jackie worked the plugs into their mouths and assholes again and again. "Clean and insert this largest one sluts." Once more the process was repeated. This time Jackie orgasmed as she felt the large intruder push into her asshole. Kali was not far behind.

"Sluts, you will take these plugs home and wear them all week except when you are cleaning yourself with the enema kits you will be purchasing tomorrow. You will clean yourself three times this week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You will wear the plugs to work and once during the day you will repeat this plug play in the bathroom at work. You will play until you orgasm. You will do the same once you are home. You will not need to wear underwear for the rest of your time as my sluts unless I say. If your period arrives, you will notify me and we work out the details. Understand sluts?"

"Yes Master" rang out from the two sluts.

"Now, slut K, remove the plug, hand it to slut J and have her clean it. You two are now my anal sluts, you love everything anal, the taste of your or another slut's ass, the plug play I have requested, my cock buried in your ass, the taste of my cock when it is pulled from one of you slut's assholes, my cum as it pours out of one of you slut's assholes. What are you sluts?"

"Anal sluts Master." Both Jackie and Kali yelled.

"Good." And with that, William kneeled and lined up his hard ten-inch cock with Kali's asshole before he pushed it slowly in. He used his spit as a lubricant as he pushed further into Kali. Kali whimpered at first but soon was moaning as her training took over, Master's cock was in her ass. Soon all ten inches was buried and he began fucking her ass, driving his cock repeatedly into her ass before pulling out almost to having his cock head leave her lovely ass. He kept this up for about twenty minutes before he said, "slut J, put your head on slut K's back and get ready to swallow my cock."

Jackie moved into position and held her mouth open for her master's cock. William withdrew his cock and shoved it into Jackie's mouth and throat and began face fucking her. Jackie kept herself in place by holding on to Kali and the mattress. Soon William pulled out and shoved his cock again into Kali's ass. He kept up switching between Kali's ass and Jackie's mouth for several minutes.

Finally, he pulled his cock from Kali and said, "suck my cock clean slut K. Slut J, assume the position that slut K was just in."

"Yes Master" Jackie said, placing her ass up and her hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart after removing the plug and cleaning it with her mouth. She watched as Kali face fucked herself on her master's cock, getting it clean and lubricated for Jackie.

The same process with Kali was repeated with Jackie, William fucking her ass for about fifteen to twenty minutes before having Kali move to suck his cock ass to mouth again and again. Then it changed and William began slamming into Jackie and yelling out, "take it slut. Take your Master's cum slut. You are an ass slut now." And then he stopped moving as he erupted into her Jackie's ass. Jackie felt his cum shooting into her ass and she orgasmed on that feeling and then realized the amount was a lot, more than any guy's cum she had ever witnessed in real life or maybe even video.

William slowly pulled his cock out and said, "slut K, lay on the mattress face up. Slut J, squeeze your but cheeks and move your ass to where it is over slut K's mouth. Open wide slut K, you are going to swallow all of my seed." The two women moved to the positions and Jackie released the tension on her asshole and out poured thick cum into Kali's mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could as more and more poured out of Jackie's asshole. "Lick the remainder out of her ass slut K. Slut J, suck my cock clean."

Both women repositioned themselves to do as their master said, Kali driving her tongue into Jackie's ass, reaming it to try and get all of her master's cum. Jackie opening up and swallowing her master's cock as it stayed somewhat hard for him. He was soon pushing it deep into her throat and then erupting again straight into her throat to pour down to her stomach. Jackie felt his cock swell and then pulse as his cum hit the back of her throat and rolled down. Jackie could do nothing, breath or anything until he finished and pulled out allowing her to catch her breath raggedly.

Both eruptions, only minutes apart were monumental for Jackie to believe. Kali also was amazed at how much cum she had just swallowed, it had to be pushing a half cup or close to it. If he had erupted over her face in a facial, it would have covered her completely she thought.

Stumbling slightly, William moved over to his clothes and began dressing. He said, "anal sluts, reinsert your plugs. Then stand next to the mattress." He walked over to Amanda and pulled her up to undo first the left then the right cuff. Amanda dropped to the floor with the vibe still going full blast on her clit and pussy. She shook and moaned as more and more orgasms poured through her. William turned the vibe off and then began the process of removing the straps holding it on.

He slapped Amanda's face lightly to awaken her, "slut A, wake up." Once she had done so, he said, "slut A you will take home this dildo," and reaching behind him he pulled out a replica of his cock and balls and handed it to Amanda. "You will practice all week on this. You will be able to swallow my cock by Friday night. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I will swallow your cock to the balls. This slut will practice hard all week."

"Very good. You will take this to work and practice at least twice during the day for twenty minutes."

"Yes Master."

"Now follow me sluts." And he turned and walked out of the house to his van. The three naked women followed him there and climbed into the van. Again, he drove down roads that none could remember until they arrived at the Orion club again.

"Sluts, get into your car and go home. Sluts J and K will go to the store tomorrow to get the enema kits I requested. Slut A will practice for three hours tomorrow on deep throating my cock. Other than the instructions I have given you, you will return to a normal life when you arrive at your homes. You will go to work. You will excel at work. You will remember to not wear underwear to work. Once during the week, you decide which night, you will all meet again and you will fuck each other for hours. On Friday night, you will meet again here at midnight, that is when my show is over. You will meet me in the back alley and will get into my van. You will undress in the van as I drive you to my house again. You will be there all weekend being trained. Slut K, slut J, slut A, explain to me one at a time what you are to do this week."

The three women repeated back the different tasks they were to perform, fucking themselves with their anal plugs, deep throat training at work, meeting him next Friday night.

The van drove off and the three looked at each other, realizing that it was very late and they were naked in the Orion club parking lot. They ran to Kali's car and Kali found her keys in her hands along with her purse. Both Amanda and Jackie came to the realization that they also had their hand bags with all of their information and keys in them. But none were dressed. Kali drove to Jackie's apartment first.

"Jackie," Kali said tentatively, "I don't know what completely happened but I know what I am now, an anal slut like you. How do I know that? And why does my ass feel so sore?"

Jackie turned and showed them her ass, pulling the anal plug slightly out for both of her friends to see. "I am an anal slut as well. My ass is very sore. But I know I want more ass play all week. How I know that I don't know. I want to lick your ass Kali, so bad it is driving me mad. I want to drive my plug into my ass again and again until I cum and cum. Now, how do I know that and I don't have any idea where my clothes are? And I don't care. I am going to walk naked, like you two, into my apartment building and without any qualms, I will walk to my door and unlock it and enter it. If someone sees me, I don't care, my master told me to leave him like this. And how do I know I have a master? What does that mean? These are questions I have but I know they are not important. Only doing what he has told us to do is. See you two on Monday. Amanda, call me if you are still having difficulty with his dildo tomorrow. I can show you some tricks."

With that, Jackie stepped out of the car and walked boldly into her apartment. She was dripping by the time she exited the elevator on her floor and entered her apartment. Her cum was running down her legs from the excitement of walking naked to her apartment. She walked into her bedroom, placed her hands on the wall and pulled her anal plug out part way, before she began fucking her ass with it. She orgasmed hard, screaming into her fist. She then wobbled to her nightstand and pulled out her dildo which was almost her master's cock size and fucked herself again to another orgasm, again screaming into her arm, trying to keep the sound somewhat contained. She then slammed the dildo into her mouth and throat, face fucking herself until she held it there until she began to pass out. Pulling it out, she placed it on her night stand and fingered her clit, erupting again in an orgasm. She figured she was only doing what her Master wanted of her, be a slut.