William the Hypnotist Ch. 03

Story Info
A hypnotist shows extraordinary powers towards three women.
1.8k words
4.24
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday saw Jackie in a restroom in the afternoon, slamming her plug into and out of her ass. She had grabbed a scarf before she left for work and had it wadded up in her mouth as she screamed out her orgasm into the scarf. She slowly came down and pulled the scarf from her mouth, only to gasp for breath. She then tied the scarf around her neck and adjusted her dress over her ass. She checked the front of her dress to make sure she had not leaked out too much fluid and stained her dress.

She then turned and exited the handicap stall and headed back to her cubicle, walking past Kali's new office. She watched as Kali smiled at her and then blew a kiss her way. She stopped for a second and turned into the office. Stepping up to her desk after closing the door, she turned and bent over, showing Kali her ass as she pulled up her dress. She then pulled her anal plug out and handed it to Kali, who was standing and had pulled her plug out. Both took the other plug and after cleaning them with their mouths, bent and replaced them into their ass. Kali came around her desk and grabbed Jackie, giving her a kiss, driving her tongue deep into her mouth, as Jackie reciprocated. Both had their hands roaming each other's bodies, squeezing different parts, tits, ass, etc.

Kali asked, "what have we become? Total sluts? Lesbian sluts? What?"

Jackie said, "we are owned by our Master and are what he has made us, whatever that is. We will become anything he wants of us, as long as he keeps us. That is what we are. Today, we are bisexual anal sluts who love everything anal including sucking each other's ass clean, anywhere, anytime."

Kali hung her head and nodded. Jackie turned and walked to her cubicle. She saw she had a message on her phone, so she listened and it was Amanda, asking for help that night again. Jackie had gone over on Sunday and shown her some things, but Amanda still was having difficulties. The furthest she had gotten it was about two inches into her throat before she had uncontrolled gagging and threw up. She kept trying though and was able to duplicate the depth without gagging or throwing up.

She called Amanda and worked out times. She knew Amanda would accomplish her task, but something had changed in Amanda since Saturday night. Almost like she was broken now, always looking for reinforcement or approval that she was doing what Master wanted. At work she was fine, probably a result of Master's assertion that they excel at work. Again, what Master wanted, Amanda was able to do.

That night, arriving at Amanda's apartment, she found her naked kneeling in the Master approved manner in front of her bedroom door, waiting for Jackie. She had a vibrator tied by plastic straps to her pubic region, on full and she was shaking her head repeatedly as she orgasmed multiple times from it. Walking slowly up to Amanda, she found she had also gotten handcuffs and attached them, holding her arms behind her back so she could not remove the vibrator until Jackie arrived. The keys to the cuffs were on the table next to Amanda, but out of reach as she was. In her mouth was a ball gag, similar to the one she wore Saturday night.

Jackie, pulled the gag off and grabbed the keys, unlocking Amanda's arms. Amanda made no effort to remove the vibrator, and she slowly fell to the side, helped by Jackie and just laid there twitching. Jackie removed the vibrator and turned it off. Amanda continued to twitch for several minutes and her pussy juices continued to pour out each time she twitched. After about fifteen minutes she turned her head and looked at Jackie and said, "thank you slut J. I was only doing what Master required of me."

"He required you to do this to yourself each night?" Jackie asked.

"No," she answered, "but he left me like that the other night, so I assumed he wanted me to be able to handle that position or one similar to it for hours."

"How long have you been like this?"

"Since I got home."

"That's almost two hours!"

"Yes slut J. But I knew you would be here to free me."

Jackie looked at Amanda and knew then she was right. Amanda was now broken. She was calling Jackie her slut's name. She was doing what she thought Master wanted without really having instructions as to do this. Jackie sat down and pulled Amanda to her and held her for a while as Amanda finally broke down and began crying.

After about a half hour, Amanda leaned back and said, "I need to begin practicing my deep throat exercises. Will you help me?" Jackie could only nod her head.

Jackie left Amanda's apartment about nine and headed home but not before stopping at one store. This was after Amanda had pushed her new dildo deep into her throat and held it there for several seconds. She stopped at a fast-food place and got a shake for supper. Arriving home, she also stripped down and went into her bedroom where she began her nightly exercises. After orgasming against the wall from her anal plug, she went to her bed and donned the new collar she had bought that had printed boldly on the front 'SLUT'. She then used her new dildo that she had picked up tonight also, one more like Master's cock, and fucked herself to an orgasm, then face fucked herself, finally holding the cock, buried in her throat for a count of forty-five, before pulling it out gasping for breath, before using her fingers to play with her pussy and clit to again orgasm hard. She pulled the soaked towel out from under her and placed it over her face, inhaling the smell of her fuck juices. And then for some reason unknown she wiped her face and upper body with it, wiping her pussy juices all over herself.

The next morning, she awoke to find the towel laying next to her and she realized she smelled like a brothel. She got up and showered cleaning the pussy juice off of her before leaving the shower. She then once again used the anal plug on herself, pulling it repeatedly out of her ass and sucking on it, then placing it back in to fuck herself in the ass with it. After orgasming, she got dressed, a bra, shoes and dress, along with a different scarf for later today to cover the collar she now wore. She would only remove that collar when she showered. Arriving at work she emailed Kali and said they needed to talk, a meeting between them in Kali's office if possible. With that, Jackie began her day and was soon buried in her work.

Around nine she got a reply from Kali with a meeting request for ten thirty. Jackie accepted and continued working. When the time arrived, she went to Kali's new office and shut the door.

"We need to have a reason for this meeting other than the one I am asking from you," Jackie said. "Would the paperwork on the Patterson job be okay?"

"Yes" Kali replied and pulled up that paperwork on her computer.

Jackie said, "I think Amanda is broken now." She then explained everything she had experienced with her last night and what Amanda was doing and saying at work and at home now.

Kali said, "we're all broken Jackie. I bet you went home last night after being at Amanda's and masturbated multiple times until you had done more than Master had asked of us. I know I did."

Jackie gasped and could only nod yes.

Kali continued, "I went home, stepping into my house and stripped down immediately. I then leaned against the entryway hall and fucked my ass with my plug, pulling it out several times to suck it clean, until I had a whopper of an orgasm. I squirted a little. I then spent the rest of the night using my new dildo that I just bought on Sunday that is similar to Masters on myself. Masturbating so many times I lost track of the time. I finally made it to bed at midnight after cleaning up the cum stains I had made in the carpeting, couch, and chairs in the kitchen. The last I cleaned with my tongue, sucking up my juices the best I could.

"I am broken. I want to be more for Master than what he has asked of all three of us. I want to be his super slut. I want him to tell me to fuck everybody in the office, everybody including Mrs. Jacobs, Mr. Salisbury's seventy-year-old secretary. I want to suck her dried up old cunt until it is so wet it squirts cum juice down my throat. I want Mr. Salisbury to fuck my ass and then pass me around to the rest of the executives for a gang bang that leaves me covered in cum and I have it dripping out of my ass and cunt. I then want you and Amanda to come in and lick me clean. Where upon it happens all over again with us three as the recipients of not only the executives but everyone here fucking our brains out. We will be sucking each other's cunts and asses clean after they are filled with another load of cum, or we will be sucking cunt on any woman in the place, licking their shitty ass clean, or their wrinkled dried-up cunt until it gives some more cunt juice. I am broken. But that's what I want."

Jackie just stared at Kali and nodded her head again. "I... I guess that is the same for me. I want Master to sell me to a brothel in some ghetto where I am raped repeatedly by big black cock all day. But it will not be rape, not when I am orgasming on each and everyone of them. I want that gang bang you mentioned but I want it by fifty, sixty, seventy men. I want to hold the world record for number of men emptying their cum into me. I want, I want someone to help me capture all of the cum that is in my ass and pussy when it pours out of me, and then make me drink it down. I hope it is gallons. I want a cum shake every day." Taking a deep breath, Jackie said, "I guess I am broken as well."

Jackie continued, "what do we do?"

Kali slowly replied, "we... well we do our jobs. We make sure no one here knows what has happened to us. We excel, like Master wants. We then meet him at that club Friday night and do everything he wants of us this weekend. Then... Then we go back to work next Monday. I have no other answer for you slut J."

Jackie shook her head and slowly stood. "Later slut K," and she walked out of the office.