Will's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Will Davis, 18, gets hard and horny on a dating app.
1.2k words
3.52
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a drag." Will Davis, 18, muttered to himself, as he strolled down the street leading to his apartment at 8pm, streetlights casting patterns of shadows across the closed storefronts to his right. After a long day at university and another few minutes to go on his walk back to his apartment, Will wanted nothing more than to just eat and relax in front of the TV, pretending that tomorrow won't be exactly the same.

Will pulled out his phone from his pocket as he made his way down the street, his home screen illuminating his face, before tapping on a dating app hoping a match might cheer him up. As per usual, no matches graced the home screen.

"Guess I'll just have to download gay app then." he thought, smirking to himself.

After finally reaching his building in North Melbourne, he climbed the stairs and unlocked the door to his apartment in North Melbourne, dumping his heavy bag stuffed with textbooks by the front door.

"You home, Adam?" he called out, shutting the door behind him. Probably off with Megan, he thought as he trundled along into the kitchen, popping a cup of instant noodles in the microwave for a quick dinner. At least he's get some sleep tonight instead of the endless rhythmic fucking into the early hours of the morning that seemed to keep him awake more nights than not.

Leaning against the countertop, he took out his phone and flicked through the usual social media, throwing his mundane likes at the lives of happier people. Interrupted by the beep of the microwave, he took the cup of instant noodles out of the microwave, poured in the flavouring sachet, and gave it a stir with a fork from beside the sink as he walked to their tiny circular dining table in the corner of the room. Sitting down with his phone lying flat on the table, Will took a bite of the noodles and looked down to see a notification of a match with someone called Anne on his dating app.

"Probably a bot." he thought, but he tapped on it anyway, opening up the profile of a hot brunette he'd swiped right on the day before, after seeing that she was also 18 and studied at the same university as himself.

"Hey, how are you?" he typed, mouth full of noodles.

After a brief pause she started typing.

"Alright, thanks." she replied. "I saw on your profile that you also study at my uni, what course are you in?"

"Maybe she isn't a bot after all.", Will thought to himself, as he swiftly replied with a small smile on his face, a tingling between his legs.

* * *

After an hour of chatting, with the conversation slowly getting more and more flirty, she finally had to go, to Will's dismay.

"See you later, Will. Maybe I'll get to see a bit more than your cute face next time ;)."

"Bye." he hurriedly replied, his jeans starting to bulge down the left leg.

"Fuck." he muttered to himself, as he got up from the dining table and made his way to his room, flicking on the light switch before climbing onto his bed.

"Let's take care of this then." he said to himself, looking down at the now full bulge stretching down his left jeans leg.

Rubbing the outside of his cock through his jeans, he got comfortable on the bed, teasing his head through the fabric with one hand, and his nipples with the other. Briefly pausing to pull his shirt off over his head, exposing his slim body, he continued rubbing his cock through his jeans, its girth barely contained by the fabric.

Undoing his belt buckle, he swiftly pulled off his jeans and both socks, clearly exposing his large bulge through his thin, grey underwear. He rhythmically stroked his bulge back and forth, gasping quietly. Thoughts of Anne's pussy coursed through his head, her wet lips parting for his raging cock. He was ready to lose his virginity, but not tonight.

"I can't take this anymore." he said, as he stripped off his underwear in one quick motion, his 6.8" cock slapping against his chest with a resounding "thwack" in the process. Will admired his cock for a moment, its slight curve to the left, its foreskin making a ring around the bottom of his girthy head, his thick bush of pubes, and the drop of pre-cum slowly oozing out of his cock and onto his chest.

Grasping his balls with one hand and his meaty cock with the other, he slowly began to stroke his shaft back and forth, his gasps growing louder with every stroke. With his other hand, he slowly massaged his hefty, hairy balls and taint, already sweaty from his passionate masturbation.

"Fuck..." he moaned, as he stroked his foreskin back and forth, the head of his cock glistening. Back and forth he pumped his cock, continually accelerating as he tenderly massaged his balls. Feeling the increasing tingling sensation in his head and balls he grasped his cock with both hands, and rapidly massaged his head, gasping loudly, as he felt his balls begin to convulse.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned, as he continued to rapidly stroke his head as his cock convulsed. Five thick, white ropes of cum spurted out of his cock, coating his chest with his strong smelling, salty juices.

Lying still on his bed, Will released his cock and closed his eyes, breathing heavily, soaked in his cum. His cock slowly started to retract, flopping forward over his balls and settling flat between his legs, completely soft, cum trickling down his balls towards his asshole.

Suddenly, Will heard the front door open and slam behind them

"You home, Will?" someone called from the kitchen.

"Shit!" Will thought, "Adam's back.", as he saw Adam dump a bag of groceries on the kitchen counter through the gap in his ajar door.

Heart racing, Will hurriedly pulled his covers over him, hiding his cum soaked body, and pretended to look like he was trying to get to sleep.

"Hey Will" Adam said, popping his head round the door? "Whatcha doing?".

"I was just feeling tired and wanted to get some sleep in.", Will replied.

"At 9:20?", asked Adam.

"Yep, long day." Will replied, a slight tremor to his voice. He wasn't a good liar.

"With the light on?" Adam asked, quizzically.

"Uhh... I was so tired I didn't notice it was on.", Will replied. It was a stretch but it was all he could think of.

"And the door open?"

Will said nothing.

"Alrighty then." Adam finally said, before turning around to leave. "Goodnight then".

Will deflated, he didn't realise he'd been holding his breath most of the time.

"You know, Will." Adam said, smirking as he turned around and popped his head back through the door. "It was the smell that gave you away."

Will stared up at Adam, shocked.

Sniggering, Adam flicked off Will's light, and turned around once more and made his way back into the apartment.

"Jerk off on the couch for all I care, Will.", he called out. "There's no need to lie about it."

"Don't know what you're talking about." Will called out back, where he was met with no response.

Will stared at the ceiling for a moment, his cock semi-hard, still shocked that he had been caught out.

"Guess I'll have to deal with the mess tomorrow." he thought, as he turned over and went to sleep for real this time.