All Comments on 'Will's Bad Day'

by KatlynArgos

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Welcome

This was good for your first story posted to Lit. Hope to see more from you. :)

Mistress_SabrinaMistress_Sabrinaalmost 11 years ago

I hope you do more stuff like this. Made me wet, dude. Totally wet.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Welcome new author.

That was well written. This is obviously a strong, committed couple. Tread lightly though...a good Dom does not take his anger and frustration out on his sub. It becomes too easy to violate trust under those conditions. The Dom should master himself first and then the sub can sooth away the rest. I look forward to more from you. :)

KatlynArgosKatlynArgosalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Treading Lightly

Thank you, and yes I am. I hope to show in more stories how much the relationship is mutual and loving. Just a bit off track on this day in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Powerful

If you pay attention to the dialog at the end, You can tell the Master realized he went somewhere he didn't intend to go but they both found out how strong their dynamic is because of it. Kudos to you Katlyn for writing such a powerful piece.

Ditty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Writing

I say don't stop the way you write.. its your erotic... and just because your erotic is not like anyone else's Erotic... Don't let these people happy but negative comments stop you from writing your vision of how you see your characters in the story.

KatlynArgosKatlynArgosalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

This has not been up very long and the comments are amazing, along with the emails. I am encouraged and have more chapters to edit and submit. Thank you, and please keep the comments coming, all of them. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I read another story on here just like this one

coyote3kcoyote3kover 10 years ago
very good

I like this story a lot, she has such a good attitude. She knows how to please him, and takes pride in doing her best. It's nice that she's rewarded at the end with being allowed to wear her collar :) Please keep writing!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
A bit too short.....

...... I prefer things a little more padded out, but I love the subject and the dynamic between the couple, so a huge thumbs up from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous