Wincest

Story Info
Mom cheers up son. Total set up btw.
1.1k words
2.66
44.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby sits on his gaming chair in his room gaming, he starts getting heated.

"What, the, fuck, man, what is going on with me."

"Bro you fucking suck, do you even know how to play." His friend, Marlen, said over the mic he was wearing.

Almost like he had two huge speakers on the side of his hair, straight and black, a little longer than usual since he hadn't cut his hair in a while. His glowing brown eyes glued to the monitor, and his lips turning almost into a growl.

"Yes, fuckface, you know I know how to play this game." He dies again. "FUCK. It's just that I'm a little off right now."

"Sure, never heard that one before. Buddy." Sarcastically, annoyingly, annoying enough to send Toby into over drive, he scoots up on his chair now leaning even closer to his monitor.

"I'll show you, buddy." rapidly thinking, Toby looks at his surrounding wondering through which door his opponent, Marlen, would pop out from, ready and focused to get himself over this rut and play how he usually does.

He hears a noise to his right, in the game, he turns. Slowly. he waits, he knows where his prey is. And waits, and waits, untillllll. Nothing, the coast is surely clear...surely. He looks to his left unaware of where his prey went to hide.

He watches.pop. He gets shot, the bullet rendering him lifeless again.

"FUCK."

He yells, watching from where he died from, that same place he had been watching for what seemed like an hour.

"I WAS JUST WATCHING THAT." damn near voice breaking

"Hahahaha, not good enough it seems.hahahahaa" Marlen adds. reveling in his victory. d

Marlens's annoyance fades as Toby takes off his headset and places it on the desk.

He drops his head into his hand, due to frustration and defeat.

"Oh my gooosshh." He says in a truly defeated tone.

"Hey what happened."

"What nothing I just this stupid game."

"Oh sweetie, there's no need to get upset over that."

"I know but I just really wanted to win."

"Awww." her looked down at Toby, her son, with pity and started smiling.

"Is my little boy sad he lost his little video game." Teasing him.

"Mom, stop."

The slim brunette, hair cut to the shoulders, was thinking of a way to cheer her son up, then a lightbulb lit up mind. She looked around her, noting where the rest of her family was. her husband in their master bedroom, laying down watching some Netflix, her shapely, brunette daughter was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal on the table, using her phone, but she couldn't see where her left was, presumably using the spoon with it. And her oldest was out of the house, with her friends.

"Yeaaa. Why? are you gonna get even more mad, slam your fist on the table."

She said, walking in the room of her young 18 year old boy. The Slim mother was slim, but still athletic, having done sports in her own youth carried over to her mid-thirties. Attractive, tight, muscular, with a hint of fat, and at 5'9 her pale ass walked right on in, teasing her teenage son, still looking down.

"No, but you saying that doesn't make me feel bett-"

he saw his mother walk into his room, reaching down to the hem of her black leggings, tugging at them.

"So, would relieving your frustration make you feel better."

Shocked and wide eyed his only response was.

"Yea, a little." He said as his mom walked closer to him, tugging at the hem, swirling her hips slowly.

"Would breaking something help out with that." She said as she inched closer to his chair. Eyeing him again with the pitiful face of hers, but pity for her son rather than herself.

"Mhm."

"Yea, is my son sad, that he lost at his little game."

He shook his head up and down. His eyes pleading

She now stood in front of him, still moving her hips side to side.

"Yeaaa, I know he is, Did he lose cause he was bad at it."

He shook his head, no, this time side to side.

She cocked her head to the side. "Then why." Again with pity in her face and voice. Feeling pity for him. Her son.

"Cause the games fucked."

"Yeaaa, Is that why." bobbing her head up and down.

"Yeaa." Now his voice deeper, less whiny. More angry.

She picked her leg and put it on the chair arm rest. She stopped tugging at her leggings and rather just pulled up on them, the waist band at the sides now going up, past her belly button even. Doing so nestled the cloth right in between her phat, plump pussy lips, parting them slightly, separating them, showing them to Toby. For Toby.

"And how does that make you feel baby. does it make up wanna break something."

a small moan leaving, as she did a small thrust with her pelvis, inching it closer to Toby, and making the cloth ride up a bit more, pulling on her clit.

Toby nods.

"Does it make you wanna tear something."

Again thrusting causing the moan to escape, and the leggings to ride.

Toby, nodded again, face showing nothing but readiness.

"Then rip and tear, my darling."

The young, slim, strong, 5'8 man pounces off his gaming chair, slamming it into the desk, but he pays no mind, no one pays any mind. He grabs his mother by the waist squeezing her abdomen, and tosses her on the bed, shrieking. she lands - gasping with high pitch - on her soft, tight ass, her hands behind her back, supporting her best she could. She shoots a look at Toby. Smiling, and best described as an instigator getting their way, getting her way, but also inviting him for a challenge, a challenge to see just how mad he really was.

Toby takes it. He jumps on her pushing her down by the shoulders, she falls, but she gets up, resting on her elbows. He gets up, he moves a bit back to put his body on her legs, his legs on the sides of her, holding her steady. They share one last look, Toby looking down at her ready to eat, to devour. His mother looking up at him ready to be eaten, to be devoured.

Hello sorry for the dead end, but this was a short, and i'm out of time. Again please give any feedback, hopefully this does something for you, and hope you enjoyed it. Also thank you to all the comments and feedback in the last story appreciate it.