Window Girl

Story Info
Flash Fiction: Young Jay & Karen's European Invasion Begins!
1k words
4.25
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, before first year University, my girlfriend and I backpacked through Europe, camping, staying in hostels, seeing all we could with what little money we had. We flew from Toronto to Amsterdam and had a room near the central station that first night. We were two horny teenagers in love and, naturally, wanted to do the touristy thing and visit the infamous Red-Light District to kick-off our big European adventure. We decided to go in the morning, figuring it would be less crazy.

With tourist map in hand we entered a seeming maze of canals, sex shops, "coffee-shops", narrow streets, alleyways, and countless red-light windows. It was quiet and had rained the night before, so everything smelled fresh, clean, and in a state of reawakening. We were mesmerized by how different things were: cobblestone streets, outdoor cafés, open air markets bustling with people; it was every postcard from Europe come to life and we were in it. We also felt oddly safe, and we were safe; far safer than we would have been in almost any American city, particularly in the parts of town people go to for drugs and prostitution! We saw families out walking, elderly people on bicycles, busy shops. It was nice.

Most of the red-light windows were vacant but some were occupied, and there were women of all descriptions in the windows, in bikinis or lingerie, posing and waving, blowing kisses, beckoning to us. Some looked bored or indifferent and would sit on their stools reading; one older woman was knitting. We passed a dominatrix and stopped to marvel at all the black, leather gear on display in her window. She was a nice old lady and told us we were a sexy couple. She said we should perform in the peep show and we laughed. "You could make fast money for your trip!" she said, tapping my ass with her riding crop for emphasis while eyeing us up, "Go there, you will see!"

We didn't know what a peep show was, but it sounded like something for later. As we made our way down an alley, there was a row of unoccupied windows with doors wide open and a cleaning lady in one. Karen looked at me, grinning.

"Okay, Karen, I'll stand on the other side of the alley and you get your sexy little ass in there for some pictures!"

"Be quick! We aren't supposed to take pictures here and I'm sure I shouldn't be sitting in this window."

"Nobody's around. Go!"

Karen handed me her purse and ducked behind the window, sitting on the stool, looking awkward. I snapped a picture and she hopped down and popped back out.

"No, no, no. That won't do! There's nobody around, get back in there and work it for the camera!"

Karen looked up and down the alley and there were only a few people, so back inside she went: this time standing up, striking some sexy poses. She was wearing Daisy Dukes and a tight, white tank top. She looked hot despite her tennis shoes and ankle socks. I snapped some pictures, conscious of my surroundings, and also of how much film I'd packed for the day.

A man appeared from nowhere and stopped in front of the window just as Karen was bending over, wiggling her ass, but when she saw him, she bolted for the door. He was already there to greet her.

"Sorry! I was just...," she said, blushing.

"You are sexy girl; coming from America?"

"Canada, but I don't work here!"

"I am wanting blowjob."

"No, no, gotta go!"

I snapped another picture and he shot a glance my way but turned back to Karen.

"I am fast. Five minutes."

Karen, regaining some composure, working her way out of the doorway, and nudging him aside with her hand on his chest.

"Listen buddy, I'm off now, the next girl will be here soon. She'll suck your dick. She's a good little cock sucker!"

"Baby! Dirty talk. American girl. Please."

"Canadian, and I'm leaving!"

"Baby! Fifty Guilders for blowjob! Is five minutes. Sexy girl!"

"Not happening. Bye!"

Karen was squeezing past this persistent little guy and I was ready to step in if necessary, but I was in no hurry.

"Baby, please, then, a hug. Hug me with big American boobies. I am so hard now."

"Canadian boobies. No hugs!"

"Please, ten for a hug!"

"Forget it!"

"Twenty! Baby!"

Now I was thinking, twenty would buy lunch and beer and maybe more beer. I'd hug him for twenty!

"No, sorry, pardon me."

"Forty? A hug!" Forty! He really was persistent and may have perceived the reality of the situation but decided to play along.

Karen was grinning now, looking at him, she could have easily punched him out.

"Forty for nice hug from American girl, from Canada. I am so hard!"

"Show me."

What! I was shocked! He reached for the growing bulge in his stone-washed jeans.

"No! Not that! Show me the money!"

What! He pulled some bills out of his back pocket. Karen winked at me and counted out the forty. My jaw dropped. She stuffed the money into her cleavage and theatrically wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in tight. He grabbed her young ass with both hands, squeezing, and nestled his face into her curly, red hair. Karen, smiling my way, pressed her boobs into his chest.

As she slowly pulled away, her hand trailed around to the front of his jeans, tracing his bulging hard-on with her fingertips, giving him a quick squeeze. "Was it worth it?" she half whispered, then blew him a kiss. He just nodded, looking very pleased.

We walked away without looking back and when we got around the corner, we burst out laughing.

"I can't believe I just did that!"

"You surprised me!"

"I just made forty Guilders! I'm a total whore!"

"You really are! If you buy lunch does that make me your pimp?"

"Very funny! It probably does!"