Wine Country Getaway Ch. 03

Story Info
Wine tasting and sightseeing at its finest.
1.7k words
3.94
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was excellent and we made a mental note to thank our friends for the recommendation. Being in wine country, the vino was on point at the restaurant, plus there were so many options available downtown for a night cap.

We found a hot spot with country music blasting through the open air bar. Two spots opened at the bar and we were immediately greeted by the bartender, a 6' 2" ripped, inked, and oh so hot, guy Jan couldn't take her eyes off and I couldn't blame her. His smooth voice asked us what we were having and after what seemed like a full minute of gawking, we coughed out our drink order.

The eye candy in front of us took his time pouring our cocktails, clearly enjoying the extra attention we were giving him.

When the show was over, he was hailed by a beautiful redhead at the other end of the bar. It looked like she had sent a wink in our direction, but could have easily been directed at the hottie behind the bar headed her way. If we hadn't been exhausted by the long drive and shenanigans before dinner, we might have invested some time with her and the bartender to see where the night might take us. Unfortunately, we were beyond tired and decided sleep was needed if we were going to enjoy our day of wine tastings and sight seeing tomorrow. We left cash for our drinks, including a nice tip, and began the short stroll "home".

As soon as we hit the pillow we both crashed hard. Luckily, I had forgotten to turn off my usual, Saturday alarm to head to the farmer's market, because without it, we would have missed our first wine tasting reservation of the day at a castle turned winery with tastings held in the luxurious garden.

Reserving a tasting at the castle fills up months in advance and they have a strict policy for late comers. The alarm woke us up 10 minutes before the reservation so we threw on clothes as fast as we could and hopped in the car for the quick 5 min drive.

Parking the car with a minute to spare, we ran up the wide stairs, across the bridge over the moat, and made it just in time before they gave away our reservation.

Once we caught our breath, we realized the host was none other than the woman from the bar last night. She didn't display any signs that she recognized us from the night before, directing us to our table while walking us through the different tasting options available, as well as food pairings that went with each. Before leaving us alone, she introduced herself as Marlene, poured each of us a glass of water and told us the somm would be right with us to answer any questions we may have.

Finally settled in at our table, we were able to take in the beautiful countryside and magnificent views. The tastings were well worth the price as each pour was nearly a full glass of wine and Jan started feeling the effects after the first glass. I was tipsy after the third knew we were going to need some time before driving off. Everything was amazing, the food, the wine, the location...it all took my breath away. The sommelier told us about a walking path that weaved around the property and recommended we take a stroll before heading off to our next destination. In our current state, it sounded like an excellent idea so I grabbed Jan's hand and we basked in the Autumn sun.

The path took us through the vineyards, up a small hill that looked over the castle and valley beyond, and along a stream that fed into the moat. As we neared the stream, we heard some unmistakeable human noises after the sound of the water. We kept walking on the path and moaning became louder with each step.

At this point, we had to make a decision... turn around and go back the way we came or keep going on the path and likely run into something juicy. It wasn't really much of a decision for either of us, and we barely paused before continuing down the path.

As we came around a bend, we reached the target of our curiosity. The redheaded host was up on all fours on a blanket getting pummeled by the hot bartender from the night before, doggy-style, just off the trail. We stopped walking and became voyeurs to some sensual fucking for what seemed like an eternity. They were too engaged in the throws of passion to notice us, or at least that's what we thought. After they changed positions, with him on his back and the host riding him like a horse, she stared right at us while meeting each of the bartender's thrusts.

Feeling confident from how she seemed to enjoy our presence, and likely a bit of liquid courage from the wine we had just consumed, we made our way over to the blanket. The bartender, Dom, whose name we picked up from the check last night, also didn't seem phased by our proximity.

Jan was the first to participate in the fun as she ran her fingers through Marlene's fiery hair. It didn't take long before she had gathered it all in a fist and pulled her head back and burying her tongue down her throat. It was not a gentle peck that kicked off Jan's first experience with a woman, yet the passion seemed right for the moment and she went for it.

I think it surprised Jan how much she enjoyed it. After a few minutes, she pulled back, hesitant, with a look of concern in my direction. I gave her a huge smile, full of encouragement and awe, silently granting her the assurance I was into it. Relief filled her face and she returned her attention to Marlene.

Emblazoned by the beautiful act of passion Jan had joined, and not wanting to miss out, I began innocently enough by massaging Marlene's neck, shoulders and back. It was a challenge to keep all four bodies in sync so Marlene stopped bouncing on Dom's cock and instead kept it buried deep in her pussy, grinding lightly to the pressure from my ministrations on her back.

Dom didn't seem to mind and it wasn't until I heard a slight moan from Jan that I realized why. While she kept her lesbian make-out session going, Dom had worked one of his hands inside her pants, giving her clit a good fingering. I then suggested to Jan that it may be a good time to join our friends in the birthday suit party to give him better access and after a quick look of hesitation, she grinned like the Cheshire cat before stripping as fast as she could.

Not as engaged in all the action yet, I took my time getting my clothes off, taking in the sight of Jan lowering her wet cunt on Dom's tongue while still engaged in playing tonsil hockey with Marlene.

"Fuck," was the only intelligible word I could express being a voyeur to something truly beautiful. Jan interrupted my introspection with a tug on my very hard cock, pulling me closer to both her and Marlene's mouths. After taking me into her mouth first, she guided me into Marlene's eager lips, and then back to her own. They kept this up for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was closer to a minute before Jan read the signs of my body and directed the spray of cum all over their four exposed and ample targets.

As I came down from my embarrassingly quick ejaculation, the ladies simultaneously erupted from Dom still happily underneath them. I don't know how, but Dom was superhuman in the way he had lasted so long. Marlene and Jan released Dom by standing up and pulling him up with them.

They both decided as "punishment" for not lasting as long as Dom, I needed to take care of him myself. Teasingly, they pushed me to my knees as I feigned resistance. Marlene forced my head towards Dom's crotch while Jan grabbed his now fully visible 10" cock and guided it in my mouth. It was glorious and I loved every second of it, however I didn't want the ladies to know that quite yet as I was also enjoying their chastisement.

I kept the rouse up for a bit, pretending I wasn't enjoying it, even though I knew that Jan knew I was in heaven. Ever since she walked in on me and my roommates back in college before we were married, Jan knew I loved sucking cock just as much as I loved eating pussy.

Once I started groping Dom's balls while taking him down my throat, Marlene realized how much fun I was having. She could see Dom was close so she had Jan join me in front of Dom to share in his greatness. Jan was so happy to enjoy another man's dick, especially a hot, tatted stud with 3 extra inches than her usual plaything.

Greedily, she took him in, grabbing his ass and allowed him to fuck her throat for over a minute before he started tensing up. She pulled back with just enough time to direct his first stream of creamy liquid all over my face before making sure the rest coated her own. Seeing my wife's face covered in another man's cum was too much to take, taking her with me to the ground, I began making out with my wife, tasting Dom's seed, and was able to get in a few strong thrusts before filling Jan's sopping wet pussy with my own.

After cleaning up a bit and putting our clothes back on, we exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up again for breakfast tomorrow before we had to head back home.

Jan and I finished our day of sightseeing and wine tasting, visiting two more wineries, neither of which were as "fun" as the first. The wine was great and the conversations of our weekend so far kept us very entertained while our bodies recovered.

When we arrived back at the guest house, our jaws dropped at the most erotic event we had ever witnessed.