Wingman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

When we were still a few minutes out Katia asked me if I wanted to bring Roger out to the car for a little backseat show. She had told Belle some things about her little shows for her husband. Belle considered me a friend but was not interested in overnighting with strangers or going inside tonight. She was okay in the back seat of the car, making out some more with Katia, while Roger and I watched. She knew it would really spark up David when she told him about it.

Our story was that Katia struck out with Belle's friend Dory, but that Belle (who was separated) had been acting as Dory's wingman and had found me attractive. We hit it off and spent some time in the parking lot. She decided to make it a weekend with me. Katia worked her special magic during the drive here; not enough to steal my treat, but both were eager to play a little some more and thought a small audience might make it more interesting. They had agreed that the men could watch as long as they did not touch.

I was game. At the gate I punched in the code, then drove up to the house. After adjusting the interior lights I left the girls in the car. Roger was surprised when I rang the doorbell, he had his bathrobe on and based on the tenting was expecting his frisky wife. I explained that Katia was playing with a new friend in my back seat; it seemed the girl I picked up - a girl with some minimal girl-on-girl experience - had been seduced into a little bi-curious play by his wife. They were into it at the moment, and wanted to keep at it for awhile. They were comfortable with a select audience. Was he interested? Or we could just have a brandy in his study while the ladies shared some alone time together in the car.

Roger really likes to watch. I said that there was no need for him to change, but he might find a tissue or handkerchief useful. We shared a smile when he showed me the fine silk handkerchief in his pocket. Roger and I do get on well.

When we got to the car things were ongoing so we just sat down and enjoyed. I had set the lights so the back seat was lit only with small, dim red lights set low in the each door; it was intended to help people getting in and out. For now it was perfect mood lighting. Since the girls were busy I figured introductions could come later.

The girls made a very striking presentation. When we got there Katia was sitting in the middle of the seat, she was quite naked with one foot on each side of the hump. Belle was sitting on Katia's left thigh, with her legs spread out and her back resting against Katia. In this position Belle was completely exposed, and the way the two of them were posed together reminded me of a cello that Katia was playing. The two were kissing, but their lips were not sealed, we saw the tongues moving passionately between them. Katia had her left arm around Belle, her hand working the left nipple, pulling and twisting it pleasantly, getting one set of moans from Belle. Katia's right hand was working in Belle's wide open valley, we could see one finger working near the clit and one or two more reaching up inside her pussy. Perhaps a little finger was probing farther back, I could not tell for sure. These brought deeper moans. They had done a great job of opening Belle's slit, presenting her "wide open vee" so we saw some of the hot pink flesh inside. Then there were some wonderful wet sounds as well. Belle was using her hands to cradle Katia's head for their hungry kisses.

I guess I was a little bit surprised that Belle was so willing to place herself in such an exposed position for a stranger's eyes. She told me later that she was really enjoying the pleasure Katia was giving her, and that worked best if she was exposed so completely. She was all, "in for a penny, in for a pound. I figured if I was going to do it I might as well go for the full deal, with all the trimmings. I had been naked in the party room, so what was one more guy seeing my goodies? But I really got a charge out of Katia's husband getting that complete a first look at all of me, he really looked me over and plainly liked what he saw. He lusted! It made me feel beautiful, desired. I liked that."

I admitted that I liked the sight also, and I knew I was going to enjoy the features up close and personal all weekend.

The 'cello' reference became even more fitting as Katia built up Belle's pleasure to a peak. She moved her fingers like she was strumming an instrument and Belle responded with harmonious sounds and movements, indicative of rising excitement. It was like a musical piece with rising series of small, but growing high points until she had build Belle to the major climax that had her exploding completely before our eyes.

This was followed by a quite interlude where Belle and Katia wrapped arms and shared some mutual appreciation. Pressing their naked bodies against each other, and sharing some sincere emotion, was quite stimulating to the audience.

Roger loved it. The events reinforced his willingness to have me be his wife's "wingman" as often as she wished.

After Belle and Katia rested in their hug, Katia introduced her playmate to her husband, using the story we had agreed to ahead of time. To cover any future accidental meetings (cautious Katia was always thinking ahead) she also mentioned that she knew Belle's husband from school over a decade ago, where he was a bit older than her.

Roger was all "it is a small world" but I said that DC was special, because there was somebody from everywhere.

Soon Belle started to get antsy and insisted that it was Katia's turn, "to entertain us all with her climax." Katia didn't argue, they began making out again, this time with Belle alternating kissing Katia's lips and nipples while using her fingers in Katia's valley. It might not be as visible a display as Belle had made for us, but both girls thought it was a great idea. Katia sat on the seat, rotated so she was facing Belle and her legs were on either side of Belle's body, making her very open to whatever Belle wanted to do to pleasure her body. After being played so expertly, Belle had some very good ideas about that.

Katia, on display for her husband and me, was very ready to be wound up. Fingering and kissing her expertly, Belle was able to wind her up. In about five minutes Katia began cumming, she reached out to hold her husband's hand as Belle worked her through a string of orgasms, nibbling her nipples while her fingers frigged away close to her clit.

Katia has a very strong natural pussy perfume and she filled the car with it; the smell of sex was intense as we watched the two. Roger could not keep hidden what he had in his robe, and my pants were getting very uncomfortable, so we both let the nasty boys out as Katia thrashed and moaned.

After Katia's quick string of fast cums, Belle wanted to eat out her pussy while the tangy juices were fresh. Quickly she and Katia changed position. Katia got on the seat on all fours like she was going to be fucked doggie style. This put her in position; Belle sank to her knees on the floor of the back seat, then buried her face in Katia's pussy.

With them posed like this, not much was really showing. Also, things were much less frenetic. But the position was so damn novel and just plain hot, plus Katia looked so fuckable, that it actually got us more aroused than the string of climaxes she had.

After a bit Katia had to adjust her position; she put a foot on the floor so she could press herself into Belle's face and hold her pussy open. This allowed Belle to get her tongue in a deep as possible. Gasping, moaning and shouting gibberish Katia surrendered her biggest climax yet to Belle's deeply-penetrating tongue. It was strong enough to get her speaking in Russian, which is something I have only heard a few times before. At various times there was enough of a gap between them that we could see Belle's tongue, probing and twisting and fucking into Katia's pussy, but for the most part the girls were tight together.

Roger and I were both very close to our own climax. If we had been stroking ourselves we would have given it up, but we were more intent on saving our limited reserves for later, when we had these lovely women to ourselves on our cocks.

After Katia's big climax the pair went back to a kissing embrace where they both licked and sucked Katia's pussy juices from Belle's lips. We assumed they were done with the fun and games, but it seemed they had one more exercise in mind. They were whispering about something, going back and forth, and it was not about shopping. Finally Katia spoke to her husband with a question.

"Excuse me daddy, I was wondering..." Since Roger was twice Katia's age when they met, and older than her father, the term 'Daddy' really was not that unusual. "You know that, as men go, I am only for you. But I would really like to show you how much I lick this wonderful creature." It was a common enough joke expression from our family, to say 'lick' instead of 'like' and Roger was in on the joke. Except now she really meant it. "But you see, my cousin has already... well... filled Baby Belle's pussy with cousin stuff. So if I eat her I will get some of his stuff. That feels a little like incest once removed. Like I am sucking his cock through her. Daddy, what do you think? Can we 69 as sort of a goodbye kiss?"

Katia wisely figured Roger would want to see that.

Roger adopted a thoughtful pose for a few moments, then gave his regarded opinion. "Well my dear, of course you have licked places on many folks without any knowledge of who they have been with before. I suppose it is possible that they might have been with your father, or mother, or perhaps my relations! It is unreasonable to assume there has never been and never will be what you call 'incest once removed' in your life, it is a small world after all. So I guess my thought is that as long as you avoid direct incest, the incidental indirect stuff does not really matter. Also, I must believe that, with the activities of the evening, both in terms of time and other fluids, the expiration period on the 'ick factor' has expired. So have at her."

"I will kiss you later, so you can check," she said, twisting the homo-erotic kick just a bit.

"Well dear, I guess the same logic applies. While I am not inclined to kiss your cousin's very attractive cock here... you do know it is out to see, as is mine..."

The girls both had to have a look. They promised to lick them a lot very soon.

"... I guess the point is that I don't mind anything I might find upon your delicious lips."

"Oh goodie!" Katia exclaimed. The two both flowed into a 69 on my back seat, with Katia on top as she was smaller and more flexible. They nibbled and licked each other's clit and pussy for a bit, with appropriate wet noises from below and a few moans from above. (Understanding that there were "below" and "above" at both ends.) But I think the idea was more to give all concerned a picture memory to call up later, when we were in similar positions.

When the girls finished they each got out of the car, as did we, for a pair of very friendly (they were naked!) embraces with the audience members. Roger and I shook hands while our respective girls handled our erections, and the girls promised to call each other sometime and do lunch or eat something. Then Belle and I got into the car and pulled away while Katia got old Roger in a hot lip lock.

As we drove up the drive we could see that Katia was not waiting until they got into the house. Since she was already naked she tore off Roger's robe, got on her knees for a bit of a quick suck, then stood, turned around and bent over, holding on to a lawn chair, inviting Roger to put his cock into her where it would do them both a world of good. They were fucking each other and waving at us as we pulled out of sight.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers
12