Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Ch. 01

Story Info
An Evening at the Casino with a Different Twist.
3.2k words
4.54
5.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

From time to time, I will head to the casino not far from my home. It is a large casino and due to being there on a regular basis, I have certain privileges including getting into the higher stakes rooms. I am 35 years old with a decent body, thinning blond hair and about 200 pounds. When I play at the casinos it is one of two ways. One to win, other to have some fun.

On this venture, I was playing just for fun and moved around to several Blackjack and Roulette tables. After a bit I sat down at a Roulette table next to a gorgeous brunette-haired woman in her mid to late 40's. She had a gorgeous face and was wearing a mid-thigh dress of a dark blue shimmering material. Her dark hair set out her face and her stunning green eyes. We played for 30 minutes, all the while wondering what she would look like naked. I tried to catch a glimpse of her left hand to see if there was a ring but could not get a sight. After 45 minutes, I was up about $2000, playing the outside. She was a little behind, and her stack was getting thinner. After another 15 minutes I decided to throw caution to the wind and introduced myself. Her name was Stephanie and she smiled warmly. We played for another 30 minutes, and she finally told the croupier to cash her out as it wasn't her night. She glanced over at me and asked if I would like to join her for a drink. I nodded and asked to be cashed out.

We retired to a quiet bar on the far end of the casino and sat in a small round booth. We ordered drinks and when they arrived Stephanie picked hers up with her left hand giving me a clear view of a wedding band and a very large diamond engagement ring. My hopes were slightly dashed but continued with the conversation. We talked for maybe an hour and a couple drinks. Stephanie asked quietly "Shall we move up to my suite for a nightcap?". I readily agreed and paid the tab with some of the $2500 winnings and ventured off to the elevators.

The elevator ride gave me a good chance to look her up and down. She had beautiful athletic legs which slid under her dress to nicely rounded hips. She had medium to large breasts, and then back those green eyes. She smiled at my admiring gaze and coyly asked "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded dumbly as the blood was pounding in my ears.

We reached the top floor of the hotel and entered her immense suite with its own balcony and hot tub. Stephanie excused herself to freshen up and asked me to prepare her a Cognac. The bar was fully stocked, and I found what looked like and expensive bottle and pours a generous measure into a snifter. I poured myself a neat bourbon and sat sipping it while waiting.

When Stephanie reappeared 10 minutes later, she sat and took a quick sip of her drink. She sat on the sofa opposite me and kicked off her heels. She pulled her knees up sitting sidewise. She smiled and thanked me for the drink, and we continued talking as we had downstairs. She smiled easily and her manner relaxed over the next 20 minutes.

We were talking and I was glazing at her wondering whether she shaved, trimmed, or let to bush.

After a bit Stephanie stopped the conversation by raising her hand. She smiled and asked, "Do you like what you see?", waving her hand up and down her body.

I smiled and replied "Yes very much". I was not sure where this was going but played along hoping it might lead to sex.

Stephanie smiled and held up her left hand pointing to rings. She said she was married and enjoyed sex much more than her husband, so she ventured out to the casinos and other resorts occasionally to 'have some fun'. I nodded and smiled but she stopped me and told me in no uncertain terms that this 'fun' would be on her terms only and if I did anything she didn't like I was free to leave. Her first foray into domination left me nodding dumbly and wondering where things would go. All the while I could feel a pulsation in my groin and a pounding of blood in my ears.

Stephanie remained seated and asked if I was getting aroused.

I nodded with a bit of trepidation. She reminded me that she was in charge, and I was to follow her instructions. I agreed.

Stephanie casually ran a finger around her breast. Then she instructed me to rub my cock thru my pants.

She asked, "Are you hard?"

I replied, "yes very". She smiled and stroked her breast some more. She explained that she was married and loved her husband but loved to have stranger encounters.

Next, she then ordered me to place my hand in my pants and stroke myself. I began to unbuckle my belt and she hissed "that is not what I instructed." I complied sliding my hand into my pants and grasping my now fully rock-hard cock. She smiled and uncrossed her legs and slightly spreading her knees.

She asked "What were you thinking while we were at the table?"

I gasped out "I was wondering what you would look like naked."

Her taunted, "You aren't going to get that pleasure this evening".

She then ordered "Take off your shirt", which I unbuttoned and removed quickly, while maintain a hand down my pants firmly attached to my aching cock, in fear of her rebuke.

She then instructed "Unzip my dress". I walked behind the sofa and slowly unzipped her dress to the stop.

Then she told me to return to my seat. I did with my hand still down my pant wrapped around my aching cock. Gently she shrugged her shoulders and the strap on her dress slipped down her arm revealing the soft cleavage between her breasts. As she continued to shimmy the straps down her arm, her breast giggled and bounced in a hugely exciting way. My hand wrapped around my cock was now wet with precum and I dared not move my hand too much for fear of exploding.

Now just sitting there with her bra on she smiled, "Do you still like the view?".

I nodded. Then she asked if my cock was hard, and I gasped it was as hard as I have ever had. She smiled, stood, and walked out of the room. I watched her round ass swing as she walked away but did not move. I sat there for several minutes with my cock in hand until she returned and smiled broadly at me, saying "you are a good boy".

Stephanie sat down on her sofa and instructed me to stand and take off my pants. I did without removing my hand. She smiled broadly and her green eyes twinkled as she admired my cock. I am not huge, but solidly 7 inched and more than 8-inch girth, and uncircumcised. She told me to stroke it and I explained that I was very near cumming and did not want to without seeing her gorgeous breast. She smiled and rebuked me for asking for something. But then she reached behind and unsnapped her bra and shimmied her breasts out. They were large with small very hard wine-red nipples. She reached under her breasts and bounced them while watching me standing there with my cock in my hand. I was seriously near to cumming, so I released my cock. Stephanie smiled and patted the sofa next to her. I came over and sat down and she turned to me lifting her left leg up onto the sofa and spreading her legs giving me a clear view all the way to her pantiless neatly trimmed pussy which glistened with wetness. She reached down her hand and slowly began to draw circles around her pussy lip and up to her clit which was large and hard. My cock was starting to subside a bit.

She instruction "Lick my pussy". I nodded and she spread her legs further apart as I moved into position. I ran my tongue up her thigh smelling this steamy woman which made my cock harder. Then she instruction Slide your tongue into my pussy". I tasted her for the first time and the musky odor and taste was sublime. I then to move to her clit. It was hard and large, and I ran my tongue around it several time until I could feel her start to shudder. I placed my hand above her pubis and gently but firmly kneaded until she was cumming. She shuddered and her hip thrust into my face as she came.

When I came up for air lifting her dress from my head and seeing her flushed face. I breathed for a minute and asked, "Do you want more?"

She thrust her hips up more widening her legs and gasped "YES". This time a slid back down and thrust two fingers into her sloppy wetness. The I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck. First softly then with more force while sliding my fingers in and out. She moaned and her hips thrust up and I positioned my ring finger at her rosebud ass. When she thrust up, I thrust my fingers into her and then my ring finger into her ass. The squeal was immediate, and thrusts became more forceful. My fingers were all as deep as they would go, and I wiggled my ring finger and this sent her over the edge. She came with a rush of lady cum which soaked my hand and lower face. She panted hard as I lapped up some her lady cum and lifted my cum soaked hand in supplication. She took my hand and moved to her mouth lapping the wetness.

I rocked back on my hunches and smiled with my cum covered face. Stephanie smiled and said "This had gone too far. Stand up."

I did and my cock was fully erect and dripping pre-cum. She looked at me and said I could jerk off if I liked. I nodded and started to slowly stroke my throbbing cock. She leaned forward and watch as my foreskin retracted and folded back over my the head of my cock which was large and purplish red and wet. She raised her hand and waved me to come closer. I did until I was mere inched from her face. She sniffed the odor of my cum and asked "Do you like a good blowjob?" I nodded and her hand wrapped around my cock squeezing firmly.

Her instruction was "You are not allowed to cum without my permission."

Her mouth opened and her tongue slid out. It was large and pointy. She quickly slid the pointy tongue out and ran it around the head of my cock lapping up the pre-cum. She then pulled my foreskin all the way over my cock head and slid her tongue between the skin and my head. The sensation was like nothing I had felt before. She slowly swirled her tongue around my head and then sat back. She said she could feel me getting too excited and she wanted to save that. She sat back and spread her legs and instructed me to eat her out again. I did. This time I knew she was going to cum and I positioned my mouth to catch as much as I could. With her cum in my mouth I moved up and kissed her slopping much her cum into her mouth. She moaned and grabbed my cock and began to stroke vigorously. I was super hard again in a few strokes and she pushed me back onto the sofa and positioning herself to swallow my cock. Her cum oozed from her mouth onto my cock as she stroked. Then her tongue ran lazy circles around my head, the up and down the shaft. Her tongue circled my balls and she commented that she loved clean shaven balls. Then her tongue worked back up my cock and her lips slid over my head. I started to thrust up into her mouth and she released my cock and hissed "be still". I lay back and watched her slide my cock into her mouth with her tongue sweeping down my shaft. She got half my cock in her mouth when I could feel her throat. There have not been any other lovers who have been able to fully swallow my cock. She bobbed off my cock and looked up at me smiling. She was breathing deeply.

She said, "I have not had a cock this big before and I am going to do my best to deepthroat you".

I smiled and said that would be a first for me too. She slid my cock into her mouth again and worked her way down my shaft. As my cock met her throat, she moaned which sent a weird sensation through me. Then she pressed on but could not getting past 3/4.

She came up for air and said, "You are not going last much longer". She smiled up and nodded and said cum in her mouth as an order. She then slid back onto my cock and pushed harder down her throat. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pressed firmly. I felt my cock slide into her throat and the contraction of her mouth and throat. I was past the point of no return. Her head popped up but not off my cock. Her tongue swirled around my head and the ache deep in my belly came forth. I thrust into her mouth and her head came down and the first shot of cum shot into her mouth. The second and third followed quickly and then she popped off my cock and continued to stroke my cock vigorously and the rest of my load shot onto her face. I lay there panting and watching her sweep the cum from her face into her mouth.

She smiled and said, "I was very close to actually deepthroating you".

My cock was spent as we lay there on the sofa. Her breasts were soft and squishy against my chest. I am not usually a multiple event lover, but after 20 minutes Stephanie whispered on order in my ear that it was time for me to satisfy her pussy again. She slid off the sofa and headed for the bedroom with my cock firmly in her grasp. As we stood by the bed she dropped to her knees and slid my half hard cock deep into her mouth. After a couple minutes I was fully hard again.

She sat on the edge of the bed comment that she loved the feel of a man's cock getting hard in her mouth and spread her legs. Reaching down I grasped my cock and slowly slid it from her ass to her clit. I repeated several times, and she was thrusting forward. Then with one swift full stroke I slid my cock all the way. Stephanie gasped and squealed as I thrust. She thrust back and we easily found a rhythm. After several minutes I could feel a change in her pussy. She became tighter and there was a muscular wave stroking my cock. I kept pumping and then it hit. She wrapped her legs around me and thrust into me deeper that before. It felt like she was going to crush my cock as she exploded with a rush of pussy cum. I kept pumping as the waves of her orgasm continued. After a minute Stephanie's legs released me and she fell back onto the bed with her tits bouncing about. I was also very near and stood there stroking my cock.

Horsley, I gasped "I am going to come", and Stephanie slid off the bed and took my cock in her mouth. This time she accomplished getting the entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She moaned and hummed, and the sensation sent me over the edge. I shot another huge load directly down her throat.

As my cock slipped out her mouth, she commented "Your cock tastes great covered in my pussy juice".

We lay on the bed for several minutes. I played with her breast and sucked her nipples until they were hard again. I stroked her pussy in circles and when I know I was ready I slid down her belly and positioned myself between her legs. Her legs wrapped around my head as I licked her clit and slid my fingers into her again. As I did, she squeezed my head harder into her pussy. I was hard again and pulled my head out of her grasp and flipped her onto her belly. She instinctively knew to get on all fours, and I squatted over her sliding my cock into her. She reached down with one hand and played with my balls and stroked her clit intermittently. Her fingernail scraping my balls was a sensation I had not previously experience, and soon I was near again. I reached down and grabbed her tits as I thrust into her.

She gasped over her shoulder "You are not to cum inside me under any circumstances. You are to cum in my tits". With that said she tightened her pussy muscles around my cock and thrust backwards. A minute later I withdrew from her and rolled her over and straddled her squirting a load onto her breast. She reached out and grabbed my cock and stroked until ever las drop was spent. She took my cock and swept up some cum and then rubbed the cum on her nipples using my cock. We were both spent.

We got up an hour later and showered together. We each cleaned the other and spent the time in quiet. I got my clothes from the living room and dressed as she lay on the bed naked.

She broke the silence with an instruction, "If you are to see me again anywhere, you will ignore me as if we had never met. I value my marriage and did not want to have anything interfere with that and if I am free to engage, I will but not the other way".

I agreed but hoped that our paths would cross again.

As she lay there naked, I worked my way up her legs and slid my tongue into her pussy, then sucked on her clit, then slid my tongue across her neatly trimmed bush and up to her nipples which each got equal attention. Only then did I move up and kiss her.

Then I turn and waved over my shoulder, "Hope our paths cross again soon. Until then you can be sure that I will spend lonely night stroking my cock to memories of this evening".

The End