Winners and Losers

Story Info
Cuckold story.
14.7k words
33.2k
30
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware. This is a cuckolding/hotwife themed story.

This story features:

1. Domineering and promiscuous hotwives

2. Submissive beta-male husbands, who miss out on the action

3. Stud males, who get all the action and love it.

I'm sure that, as per normal, this story will get a low score. Oh well.

As per normal, all rude comments will be deleted on a regular ongoing basis and all rude emails will be routinely discarded.

Dramatis Personae:

Gina - a sexy hotwife

Karen - Gina's sexy married friend

Winston - a young, good looking black male

Eric - Gina's cuckolded husband

Doug - Karen's cuckolded husband

********

Gina broke into a bemused smile. The corners of her lips curled, and her cold cruel eyes glowed in the back of the darkened limousine.

Gina's husband Eric tried to control his breathing and his racing heartbeat. Gina watched him objectively and triumphantly. Eric stared at his beautiful wife.

"You know I love and adore you Gina."

"I know Eric."

"You know I worship the ground you walk on."

"I know Eric."

"Then please Gina," Eric whispered after a long tense silence, "not with him..."

Gina drew back on her cigarette and slowly exhaled in her husband's face. She tapped the glowing end of her cigarette in the car ashtray. She studied Eric as if he was the subject of a science experiment. She declined to speak for a moment.

Eric shifted in his seat. He briefly looked out the window. The black starless night loomed above him. The dark tenements and frozen park flashed by in the lightless street.

"Please, not with him Gina," Eric whispered desperately, turning back to his wife. "I can handle all the others, but I can't..."

Gina cut her husband off.

"I'm going to seduce him and sleep with him Eric - that's all there is to it."

Gina's husband gasped. His worn eyes expressed the most exquisite cocktail of pain and pleasure. He twisted on the car seat in delightful agony. Gina regarded him with a calm exterior. Gina pressed the point in.

"He's perfect boyfriend material. He's perfect father material."

Eric gasped again. With trembling fingers, he reached for his wife's gleaming cigarette case. Gina watched him as he fumbled the case open and dragged out a cigarette. She casually offered him a lighter.

He pressed the cigarette between his lips. He struck the lighter. The dazzling flame burst into life in the dark interior of the limousine. He lit the tip and dragged back. He began to cough violently. Gina smiled softly.

"I need a new boyfriend," Gina continued after the coughing fit came to an end. "I haven't had a steady guy since I broke up with your father and your brother. That was months ago Eric."

Eric found his voice. His tone was strained. It was a dry croak.

"You know what he did to me. He took what belonged to me."

"Yes, I know Eric," Gina said softly, "he beat you so easily."

Eric scoffed. He shook his head slowly. He could hear the desire in his wife's soft venomous voice. He dragged on the cigarette and began coughing again. He spoke again after a moment.

"I hate that man. You know that man is my enemy."

"Yes, I know Eric. That's the reason I'm going to sleep with him."

Eric shook his head again. He closed his eyes. His cock was rock hard and awkward in his pants.

"You're so cruel Gina; you're such a heartless bitch. I love you Gina. I love you so much. I've never loved a woman like I love you."

Gina's beautiful features turned to stone in the darkened limousine. Her stunning eyes narrowed into hard piercing points. A smile curled in her hard mouth.

"You're like ice Gina," Eric continued.

"That man you call your enemy is going to be deep inside me tonight Eric. I'm going to make sure he's inside me every other night after that."

"Damn you Gina, you know I..."

"Every night Eric: I promise you that. I swear he will be."

Eric paused for a second. Gina stared at him. Eric drew back on the cigarette again. A pile of ash at the tip dropped onto his pants. He looked down and absentmindedly brushed the ash onto the floor of the limousine.

"I just don't think I can handle this anymore Gina," Eric whispered, not looking at his wife. "I can't just spend the rest of my life masturbating and watching you and listening to you with them. I just can't. I just can't..."

"You can and you will Eric," Gina stated softly, butting in.

"Please Gina - I don't want to have to masturbate anymore. Why do you get the real thing and I'm not allowed to have it?"

"You're lucky I don't lock it up full-time. You're only allowed to masturbate because I give you that privilege."

"You're such a cold bi...," Eric muttered before his wife broke in.

"You love it Eric."

"I can't handle it anymore my love."

"You can handle it and you will handle because you love it Eric."

"My beautiful Gina."

Eric's wife stopped talking for a moment. She was implacable. She roughly stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray. She sat back in her seat. She stared at the seat in front of her.

"Oh my God my darling," Eric continued, his voice beginning to whine and grate. "Please take the cage off me so I can touch myself when I want. Please I need more Gina."

"No Eric," Gina finally whispered.

"But Gina I can't take it anymore."

Gina turned and looked at her husband. She gently prodded him in the chest with her pale slim finger. She moved in. Her beautiful white features were inches from her husbands. Her eyes dropped and she considered Eric's lips for a moment. She looked back up into his desperate eyes. She reached out and stroked the side of his face.

"You begged me for this Eric. Don't you remember? You got down on your hands and knees and pleaded with me."

Eric dropped his eyes. A soft smile of satisfaction passed across Gina's cold features. A glow of triumph bloomed in her eyes. She spoke to him in a whisper. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well, answer me Eric. Do you remember or not?"

"Yes, I remember. Yes, I remember Gina."

"You begged and pleaded with me, and I gave you what you wanted. You can't go back now Eric. There is no going back, ever."

"But Gina darling, I didn't think our lives would end up like this."

"Eric, look at me," Gina stated, her voice rising in volume.

Eric looked up at his wife. She cupped his face in her hands. She grew calmer. She leant in and her soft lips touched his. He gasped and wriggled. She withdrew. He stared. She stroked the side of his face.

"I'm going to sleep with anyone I want, and you're going to remain locked up. That's the way it's going to be for the rest of our lives Eric. Now and then I'll let you jerk off like an angst filled teenager, but only now and then when I feel you've earned it."

"It's been months Gina," Eric whined. "Please darling it's been months since I was allowed to."

Eric dropped his head again. His cock was painfully hard. He almost sobbed.

"Well do you think you've earned it," Gina asked him softly, enjoying the power she had over him.

"Yes, I've been a good boy Gina. Please, I love you."

"Really?"

"Yes, please Gina. I adore you. I need to. I need to masturbate."

Eric's wife considered him for a moment. She stroked his face.

"Look Eric - how about you buy me a new car and then I'll let you out of the cage for a few hours tonight. I'll let you watch. How does that sound?"

Eric gasped. Gina studied him. She kept talking.

"I think a new Porsche would do the trick, don't you?"

Eric stared at his wife. She waited quietly.

"Eric?"

"A Porsche?"

"Yes, I think that's reasonable Eric. You want to jerk off, don't you?"

Gina waited.

"Eric?"

She waited patiently. Suddenly he nodded his head. He looked down at the floor of the car. Gina broke into a grin. She sniffed. She crossed her arms.

"Look at me Eric," Gina urged a moment later.

He did. He looked up. His wife's face was inches from his. A second later a burst of cold laugher broke from Gina. She began to laugh in his face and she just wouldn't stop. Eric thought he was going to cum.

*******

Eric stood there silent and stunned. He was so mild and so well-mannered. He was such a big softy. He lurked like a vague and formless shadow in the corner, ignored by everyone. His heart pounded in his chest and his hands trembled. He stared at the beautiful woman he loved. He stared at Winston, the man who was taking everything from him.

Eric knew his gorgeous wife Gina was a cold and heartless bitch, but he was still surprised by her cruelty and her venom at times. She delighted in humiliating Eric in front of everyone.

"How could she," Eric whispered, wide-eyed, rooted to the spot, as he clutched his drink and watched obsessively with a hard cock.

Gina knew Winston had stolen the senior partnership from Eric. She knew this man had just shoved Eric out of the way and taken what rightfully belonged to Eric. She knew how long Eric had waited for his chance and how hard he had worked for his promotion.

It was so galling and so infuriating. It was so humiliating to lose the promotion he wanted and then watch his wife manoeuvre the unworthy grinning winner into bed in front of everyone. He shook his head aggressively. He gulped at his drink. He quickly looked left and right. He turned back and stared.

"How could she," Eric hissed, his gaze locked on the two people in the middle of the party. "She sleeps with everyone! With everyone! She screws everyone! She just laughs in my face and screws everyone!"

Eric shook his head again as if to clear it. He huffed and puffed. He gulped his drink. He looked left and right again to see if anyone had overheard his violently whispered words. Nobody noticed him. He was a non-entity.

"I never get any," Eric muttered softly, staring daggers.

He considered the man who had won - Winston was younger than Eric was. Winston was better looking than Eric was. Winston was a much better conversationalist, was wittier and was far smarter than Eric was. The younger man had only joined the firm 12 months earlier and risen to meteoric heights so quickly, while the hapless Eric had been overlooked for promotion once again.

Eric knew this sort of male so well. He fumed. He muttered impotently.

Winston was a tall lanky black man. He was a good-looking young guy with beautiful features and an engaging personality. Winston was single. Winston was a successful player. Winston was a natural magnet for women.

Eric had checked up on Winston. The older man had asked his private investigator to pry into the younger black man's personal life. The results of the investigation had filled Eric with jealousy and distaste. The young black man was sleeping around with so many females. He was taking home a different woman nearly every night of the week. He was screwing the office girls at work. He was fucking the wives of several of the firm's partners. Eric fumed as he endlessly thought about all the sex the young man was having.

"How could she," Eric whispered, wide-eyed, rooted to the spot, as he clutched his drink and watched obsessively with a hard cock.

Gina knew she looked good. Eric's wife knew she looked hot and available. She was wearing a short tight black cocktail dress, a pair of lace top sheer stockings, her highest heels and no underwear. She had pinned up her long dark hair. She was wearing her flashiest jewellery.

Gina's beautiful features looked hard. Her face looked like it was carved from marble. Her large icy blue eyes sparkled. Her full lips looked red. Her creamy skin glowed in the cold light. She looked every bit the sexy and available hotwife.

It was every woman for herself, Gina thought. She realised she would have a battle on her hands. She was sure she had a good chance with Winston - she just had to be aggressive and not take no for an answer - tonight he would be hers.

Gina saw her friend Karen in the crowd of people near the bar. Gina quickly summed up the situation. She suddenly struck a winning plan at once.

Karen was standing there with her weak husband Doug. At first Karen didn't see Gina. Eric's wife slowly drank her friend in as she carefully pushed her way through the throng. Gina grew wet as she ran her eyes over Karen. A number of people tried to engage Gina in conversation as she brushed by, but she ignored them.

Karen was a beautiful married woman. She was in her mid 30s like Gina was. She was a tall tanned blonde with light blue eyes and full red lips. Gina loved Karen's body. Gina loved Karen's long fine hair. Gina loved Karen's soft voice and her feminine gestures.

Finally, Karen saw Gina out of the corner of her eye. Karen turned to look at her beautiful friend as Gina pressed on through the crowd. Karen ignored her husband and slowly ran her eyes over Gina. A smile spread across Karen's face as Gina emerged from the throng and stepped into her space.

"Hi beautiful," Gina whispered, reaching out and running her hand along Karen's arm.

Gina leant in and softly kissed Karen on the cheek. There was a silent moment when they just stared into each other's eyes.

"Hi, sorry," Karen finally said, after shaking her head as if to clear it.

"Don't be," Gina said, still stroking Karen's arm. "I like it when you look at me like that."

Karen grinned.

"When are we going to jump into bed again, Karen?"

Karen burst into laughter. Her blue eyes were bright.

Karen's husband Doug cleared his throat. Gina and Karen briefly turned to Doug and looked at him like he was a worm. Both women turned to each other again.

"Well Karen," Gina prompted, taking a step towards her.

Karen laughed again. She smiled.

"We'll have to do that again really soon Gina," Karen said.

"Absolutely," Gina whispered, looking Karen in the eyes.

Gina drank. She turned and looked in Winston's direction. Karen followed her eyes. The two beautiful women regarded the young black man. He was close to them. Gina turned back to Karen.

"I'm going to have sex with that man tonight," Gina advised her friend Karen, making sure Winston overheard her.

There was a pause. There was a gasp and then there was an outbreak of laughter from Karen.

"Oh my God Gina," Karen said. "You're crazy girl."

"Maybe, but that guy is definitely coming home with me."

Karen laughed again. She turned away from Gina and looked at Winston. She was flushed and laughing.

Gina turned away from her friend and nonchalantly sipped her champagne and considered the big black man standing some feet away from her. She slowly and deliberately ran her eyes up and down his body.

Winston stopped speaking to the pretty young office secretaries standing around him. He turned his head and looked at Gina. He smiled at her. Gina lowered her glass and swallowed. She carefully licked her glossy lips with the tip of her tongue. A faint smile played at the edges of her mouth. She gave Winston her best come fuck me look.

Gina suddenly blew Winston a soft kiss. He grinned. Karen laughed. The secretaries scrutinized Gina critically. Then the black man was drawn back to the secretaries.

Gina and Karen considered the competition. The good looking new senior partner was surrounded by a throng of females. Gina and Karen noted the determined air. Everyone wanted to fuck Winston tonight. The gorgeous young black man was the centre of the universe. All the females were demanding his attention. All of the girls were talking over each other and seeking a conversation with him. The desperate females were prodding and elbowing each other.

Karen leant in and whispered in Gina's ear.

"How are you going to lure him away? They'll scratch your eyes out Gina."

Gina didn't say anything for a moment. She sipped her champagne and looked at Winston and the young secretaries. One beautiful little redhead was standing up on her toes. She had placed her hand on Winston's upper arm and was speaking softly into his ear.

"I bet that tiny bitch is offering to get down on her knees and suck his cock in the toilets," Karen added.

"Oh, I'm sure of it Karen," Gina said, not looking at her friend.

Gina and Karen watched as the grin on Winston's face slowly grew as the redhead continued whispering into his ear. The two women watched as the black man placed his hand on the redhead's back and slowly ran his fingers over her petite body. A moment later the girl withdrew. She sank down before the black man. She wore the crudest leer on her face and her eyes sparkled brightly.

"Oh my God," Karen whispered in Gina's ear. "Every woman here wants to fuck him. How are you going to beat the competition out and claim him Gina?"

"I'm the wife of the man he beat for the promotion. He's a winner and Eric's a loser. I'm Winston's next prize. I'm his next victory. He really wants to rub Eric's nose in it. He wants to take everything from Eric, including me."

Karen looked at her friend. Gina sipped her champagne.

"God, sometimes you're so cruel and heartless Gina. You're even worse than I am."

"Only sometimes," Gina asked smiling.

Karen paused. She considered her beautiful friend.

"This really turns you on, doesn't it Gina."

Eric's wife looked at Karen. She leant in and whispered.

"Yes, it does turn me on. Winners turn me on. I always fuck the winner Karen. I always humiliate and punish the loser. That's the way I've always been. I fuck guys like Winston and I humiliate guys like Eric. Doesn't this turn you on as well? I know it does."

Karen smiled and then she shrugged. Gina watched her. She wanted to kiss Karen's glossy red mouth.

"It does turn me on Gina," Karen said. "I love putting Doug through hell as well."

Gina laughed. The two women looked briefly at Doug with affectionate contempt. Gina turned back to Karen and spoke.

"I do put Eric through hell. I am cruel. I am cold. He's just not tough enough. You only live once Karen and I want to experience as much pleasure as I can. I love men and women. I want to have as many men and women as I can. I don't want to look back on my life and have any regrets."

Karen burst into laughter suddenly.

"What," Gina asked, grinning.

"And Eric can cover all the bills."

"Damn right he can," Gina said, breaking into laughter as well. "That man is exactly where I want him - paying the bills. That's what losers do. The winners have sex and spend what the losers earn."

Karen laughed and then she grew quiet again. She shook her head.

"Okay Gina, so what about the big black man there. What's your plan, you heartless bitch?"

"Well darling, I thought you could help me land him," Gina replied, grinning at Karen.

"You mean we team up and do that stud together?"

Doug gasped, but was ignored. Gina winked and nodded. Karen burst into laughter. She looked at Gina for a moment, but shook her head.

"I'm still sleeping with Doug's boss. Do you remember Joseph? I promised to spend the night with Joseph."

"Really, you're still dating him. He must be good in bed."

"He is. I can't get enough of him at the moment. He's a real asshole to Doug. We're really rubbing Doug's nose in it. Doug is just beside himself. I've never seen him this turned on and jealous before."

Gina broke into a grin and looked at Doug. Karen sipped her drink and ignored her husband. She looked pleased.

"Wow, good for you," Gina said, looking back at her friend.

"I think I want Joseph to move in," Karen continued. "I told Doug that's what I think I want."

"How did he react to that?"

Karen laughed. She shrugged.

"A bit of this, a bit of that - he's getting used to the idea. I can tell he loves the idea, but he's so messed up. Joseph is spending a lot of time at our place anyway. It's just natural that Joseph moves in. Doug is a mess right now."

"That's the best way for him to be."