Winners and Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see Eric," she softly asked.

"Yes Gina," he whispered, brushing the long dark hair from her eyes with his finger.

"Do you want to kiss me Eric?"

He gasped.

"Yes - so badly Gina."

Gina laughed softly. She held him tight. She rubbed up against her desperate husband. She could feel his hard cock cage against her belly. He clutched her. Her lips were an inch from his ear.

"Too bad I belong to your boss. He gets to kiss me. He gets to play with me. He gets to do dirty things with me."

"God, I love you so much, but you're such a bitch."

Gina laughed in his ear.

"I know I am."

"Gina, I need you so badly."

"You're going to take care of his kid. You can change its nappies and feed it. Everybody is going to know it's not yours. Everyone's going to know. Your parents will know. You brother will know. All our friends will know. Everyone's going to know Eric."

Eric hissed. He rubbed his crotch against Gina's soft warm body. His cock was hard and throbbing. Gina laughed at him. She let him place his hands on her behind as he crudely rubbed against her.

"Are you ready to take care of his child?"

"Yes I will Gina. I'm ready."

"When it cries all night, you can take care of it. When it needs changing, you can take care of it, right?"

"Yes, yes of course Gina. I'll do that. I'll do everything."

"Good Eric."

Gina realized her husband was close to coming - cock cage or no cock cage. He was holding her tight and was rubbing himself wildly against her body. He was so close to coming. He was gasping and groaning. He was so pathetic and so ridiculous.

Gina broke free of Eric's arms. She placed her hands on his chest and shoved her husband back. He collided with the kitchen sink. He looked shocked. She took a step back. She looked up at him with a malicious smile.

"Oh my God Gina, please don't leave me like this," Eric whined desperately.

"You're not allowed darling," Gina stated firmly.

"Please Gina I have to. I need to. I did buy you the Porsche you wanted."

Eric's beautiful wife laughed softly and crossed her arms. The married couple stared at each for a second.

"You got a night of masturbation for a new car Eric. That was the deal. Just one night of masturbation for a Porsche - that was months ago."

"Let me out Gina. I'll buy you something else. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to buy me the sun and the moon. Buy those for me Eric and then I will let you out."

"I need to get inside you Gina. Please, I need to get inside you."

"I'm going back upstairs to tell Winston and Karen the good news."

"Gina please, I'm begging you," Eric whimpered.

"I'm going back to bed. I'm so turned on Eric. I know Winston will be as well when I tell him the good news. I think we're going to skip lunch for today, honey. We're going to be at it again for at least a few hours. "

Eric was about to say something, but his beautiful wife turned and left the kitchen. A moment later he heard Gina's soft footsteps on the staircase. He turned back to the sink. He stared down at the soapy water for a long moment. He was fuming. He was frustrated. He was red faced. The time slowly ticked by.

"DAMN YOU GINA!"

Eric's furious words echoed through the lower level of the house, but Gina was already back inside the bedroom, had pulled her clothes off, and was leaping into Winston's open arms with a wild shriek, when her husband's voice boomed below her.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

I can already see all the angry comments pouring in

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories