Winners and Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure is," Karen stated. She turned to her husband. "You just keep earning the dollars buddy and I'll keep fucking your boss."

Doug went red in the face.

Gina laughed. Gina rolled her eyes. She grinned. She stamped her foot.

"Oh my God Karen, just forget about your husband's boss for one night and help me out here. I really want this guy."

Karen pouted. She looked confused.

"And you can have me as well beautiful," Gina said, stepping in even closer to Karen and looking at her friend's lips.

"Oh my God," Karen whispered in Gina's face. "It's so tempting."

"I'll eat your ass like I used to," Gina continued.

Karen gasped and then she grinned. She turned and looked at Winston. Gina waited. Karen slowly ran her eyes over the big black man while she sipped her drink. She swallowed and sighed softly.

"He is beautiful," Karen whispered

"He sure is," Gina said.

"But Joseph will kill me if he finds out."

Gina leant in and whispered in Karen's ear.

"I'll eat your pussy. I'll make you cum over and over. I'll make you forget your own name Karen."

Karen licked her upper lip. She turned to face Gina. She was silent for a long moment. She suddenly nodded.

Gina burst out laughing. She gently punched Karen in the arm.

"Thanks sister, I owe you one," Gina said.

"I do want to sleep with him and with you," Karen said, "I just hope Joseph doesn't find out."

"He won't beautiful. He won't find out."

"Oh God alright, let's do it Gina, and you Doug, you just stand there and watch how it's done."

Gina and Karen deserted Doug. The two women pushed through the crowd of beautiful young females milling around the good looking black man. Their target was just feet away, but he was surrounded by a collection of aggressive territorial divas.

The sexy secretaries and the flirty office girls turned their heads and watched Gina and Karen with suspicion and distaste as the two beautiful hotwives forged on ahead. Elbows were bumped. Drinks were spilt. No apologies or explanations were offered.

"Watch where you're going you bitch," one sexy little blonde hissed at Gina, as Eric's wife shoved past her.

"Well get out of the way then," Karen muttered down at her.

"I'm standing here," one pretty mousy girl stated.

"We're taking that guy home tonight and you're getting in the way bitch," Gina countered.

The pretty mousy girl snarled at Gina and Karen. The two wives forgot her.

Gina ignored all the venomous looks. She forced the gorgeous females aside. She reached Winston first. The girls closest to the new senior partner glared at Gina as she arrived. Then a moment later Karen was there as well.

Winston noticed Gina and broke into a broad grin as she stepped up to him. Gina reached out. She took a risk. All the women watched as Gina ran an arm around Winston's waist. Karen pushed past the sexy little redhead. The girl's drink spilt. Karen placed her hand on Winston's arm and caressed his bicep with her fingers.

"Watch it, you bitch," the redhead warned Karen.

Doug's wife ignored the sexy little redhead. She slowly ran her hand along Winston's arm and stared up at him silently. She smiled softly.

There was a general angry murmur of disapproval from the crowd of females. There were more nasty looks.

Gina sipped her champagne. She gazed up at Winston. The two hotwives had managed to push past all the furious competitive females and pin themselves to the good looking black male at the centre of everyone's attention.

Eric's wife motioned for Winston to lower his head so she could whisper in his ear. Karen grinned and watched as he did it.

"So, have you decided who you're going to fuck tonight," Gina asked.

Winston laughed softly. His eyes lit up. Gina laughed and waited for his answer. Karen smiled. The beautiful black man leant in and Gina turned her head so he could speak directly into her ear.

"Not yet Gina," he exhaled into Gina's sensitive ear.

"Oh good," Gina whispered in Winston's ear. "So, my friend Karen and I want to submit an application. We don't want to miss out on our chance Winston."

They both laughed. Winston gazed down at Gina. His eyes dropped to her glossy lips. Gina parted them carefully and slowly smiled. Karen looked up at Winston as well. She ran her arm around him.

"Do you know my friend Karen?"

Winston turned his head and smiled at the beautiful blonde who was clinging to him. Winston turned back to Gina and nodded his head. He turned back to Karen.

"I think so, hi Karen."

"Hi yourself - you gorgeous man," Karen declared, smiling, running her eyes over Winston. "Wow, you're a big one, aren't you?"

"He sure is," Gina said. "Big all over, I'm sure."

Karen looked across at her friend for a second. She turned back to Winston.

"Oh hell yes," Karen stated, nodding, her eyes dropping to Winston's crotch.

Gina claimed his attention again.

"She's just dying to fuck you Winston," Gina whispered in his ear. "She gives great blowjobs."

Winston laughed again. Karen smiled softly at him. The women around the trio fumed. A few of them drifted away.

"I wouldn't say no to her," Winston whispered back.

"And what about me gorgeous," Gina asked. "What about me?"

Winston grinned.

"You either, Gina. I wouldn't ever push you out of bed."

"You know you ARE married," an annoyed brunette pointed out from the fringes. "Shouldn't you be with your husband?"

"Honestly, just piss off bitch," Karen advised the brunette. "My friend and I are taking Winston home tonight. Our husbands are going to sit and watch."

"Slut," the sexy redhead stated.

Karen ignored the insult. The annoyed brunette scowled. She was all set to throw her drink in Karen's face, but thought better of it. She turned and stormed off.

There was some more muttering from the group of women around the trio. More females got fed up and left. The number of competitors was dwindling. A few of the remaining girls tried to force their way in and engage Winston in conversation. Karen and Gina wouldn't let the other females take Winston's attention away for a second.

Karen tapped the beautiful black man on the shoulder. He turned to her. She whispered.

"How does it feel having so many bitchy white girls after your dick?"

Winston gazed down at Karen. He smiled. She sipped her drink.

"It feels good Karen. I love it. I'm always up for it."

"I bet it does Winston. I bet you are always up for it. My friend Gina tells me you're a super stud. She says that you're a real sex machine."

Winston grinned. Karen kept breathing directly into his ear.

"Have you fucked all of these girls Winston?"

"A few of them Karen," he whispered.

"Only a few," Karen asked. "I think you're being a bit modest."

Winston shrugged and grinned. He closed his eyes as Karen continued to whisper in his ear and stroke his ego.

Gina grinned and caressed Winston's spine through his jacket. Her beautiful blonde haired friend crudely seduced their gorgeous black man. Gina loved Karen. The delicious blonde knew how to speak bluntly to the men she wanted.

"How many beautiful white girls have you fucked Winston? I bet heaps, right? Are they all in love with you? Are they all insanely jealous of each other? Do you make them all cum really hard?"

Winston broke into another grin.

"I bet you've got a great big cock as well, right? And you know how to use it, huh?"

Winston broke into another grin. He nodded.

"I bet you want to use it on me, right? Show me you're the boss? I bet you want to get me down on a bed?"

Winston nodded again.

Gina kept an eye on the slowly dwindling crowd of females. She told a few of the more aggressive ones to back off.

"He's ours," Gina told the sexy little redhead. "We're taking him home tonight. Go away. Try again some other time."

"Fucking whore," the sexy little redhead hissed at Gina and then she whimpered and whined Winston's name.

The beautiful black man ignored the redhead. Karen was still whispering in Winston's ear and Winston was whispering in Karen's ear. Their lips were close as they sought each other's ear. Neither of them kissed the other. The new senior partner held Karen in his arms as they spoke to each other.

Gina loved watching her married friend stir men up. She turned and looked in Doug's direction. Karen's husband was still standing there, just feet away, rooted to the spot. Doug was staring at his wife. He looked so excited. Gina grinned at him and he grinned back. Doug mouthed a silent: 'thank you' and Gina mouthed back a silent: 'you're welcome.'

Where was Eric, Gina wondered.

Gina scanned the crowd and her eyes locked on Eric's. He had deserted his dark corner and approached the trio. He stood out like a sore thumb, just ten feet away. He looked awkward and out of place. He looked intense and fascinated. Gina grinned at her husband and he grinned back.

Gina motioned for Eric to come closer. He walked forward. He stopped just a few feet away from the trio. He was standing behind two office girls. He was red faced and smiling. Gina motioned for her husband to come even closer. He gently pushed past the two office girls. He was right there.

Winston opened his eyes and noticed Eric standing there. He grinned triumphantly. Eric lowered his eyes. Winston began to laugh softly. Gina tapped the beautiful black man on the arm. Winston turned to Gina. Karen was still in his arms. Karen was clinging to him. Karen smiled and looked at Gina and then at Eric. Gina turned and looked at her husband.

"Eric is there anything you want to say to Winston," Gina asked her husband with a bemused and arrogant expression on her face.

"Yes," Eric said softly after clearing his throat, "congratulations on your promotion, sir. You were the better man. You are the better man."

Gina waited. She was glued to Winston's body. She watched her husband grovel. It turned her on.

"You're a winner sir," Eric said. "I'm a loser. You beat me fair and square. I just wasn't good enough."

"Yes Eric," Gina said after a moment. "You are a loser and Winston is a winner. You know what that means, don't you Eric."

Gina's husband dropped his eyes again. He cleared his throat. The big black man and the two beautiful white wives waited.

"Eric?"

Gina's husband nodded. He suddenly looked up.

"My wife and I would like you to come home with us, sir. I would be honoured if you came home and made love to my wife tonight in our marriage bed."

There was a moment of silence and then the laughter assailed Eric's ears. Gina's husband stood there like a fool. His face burned red. He stared at his beautiful heartless wife. He stared at the gorgeous young black man who had beaten him and humiliated him. He stared at his wife's cruel sexy friend. They were all laughing at him. Eric was so excited. He was twisting and gasping in pain.

For a second he thought he was going to shoot semen from his hard cock. He had to stand there and hope the feeling passed.

"Please sir," Eric hissed desperately. "Please say yes. Please make love to my wife tonight."

Winston nodded abruptly. The three of them continued to laugh.

Eric couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly whined. He stared at his wife. He began to tremble. He grew even more flushed in the face. He began firing semen from his hard cock.

Gina's eyes lit up. She gasped with surprise. The three of them stopped laughing. Her husband was coming in his cage, in his pants. He whimpered and jumped up and down on the spot.

"Is he...," Karen asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes he is Karen," Gina exclaimed, interrupting her friend. "You're a loser Eric!"

"Oh my God - I can see why Gina won't fuck you anymore. You're pathetic. You're worse than Doug," Karen stated, before bursting into more laughter.

Eric watched as his beautiful wife turned to Winston. The two of them looked at each other for a second. They leant in. They closed their eyes. Their lips parted and then met in a soft kiss and then a moment later Gina slipped her wet tongue inside Winston's open mouth. Eric saw his wife's tongue slide between his enemy's dark lips. The two of them sighed and sank into each other's arms.

"Goddamn it Gina," Eric hissed through half closed eyes, still firing semen. "You're such a fucking bitch! You're such a heartless fucking bitch!"

********

It was later. They were in Gina's bedroom. The two husbands were sitting on high stools in the corner with a pair of dunces caps on their heads. The husbands had been unlocked and they were naked. Both husbands were given permission to masturbate. The three lovers: Winston, Gina and Karen were distracted and turned on. They were the centre of attention.

Winston stood behind Gina. She was pressed up hard against him. She was out of breath. Winston was laughing and looking across at Eric with a look of triumph in his eyes. He was pulling at Gina's clothing. He was undressing Eric's beautiful wife in front of everyone.

"I'm going to strip you and fuck you Gina."

Eric's wife burst into more laughter and then she started gasping and shrieking when Winston drew his right arm back, swung and struck Gina's behind with the palm of his right hand. His left hand meanwhile tore and fumbled with Gina's remaining clothing.

"You bastard," Gina screamed, closing her eyes tight as Winston let her have it.

Winston swung again and again. The big black man spanked Eric's wife hard. The sound of his hand colliding with Gina's body was sharp in the bedroom. His lips were in her hair and in her ear.

"You like that Gina," Winston softly asked.

"You fucking bastard Winston," Gina screeched, "OWWW! OWWW! OWWWWWW!"

"I know how to keep a bitch like you in line," Winston continued, grinning and breathing in Gina's ear. "Not like your loser of a husband."

Gina whined.

"Fuck you Winston," Gina hissed, still wincing and shrieking as the big black man smacked her.

"Tell your husband he's a loser. Tell him that you're dying to fuck me."

Gina whined. Winston stopped spanking her.

"Tell him Gina."

He struck Gina again.

Gina looked at her husband through half closed eyes. Winston was pulling off her remaining clothes. He dropped the sexy garments to the floor. His lips were in the nape of Gina's neck. He was kissing her with deep hot kisses.

"You're a loser Eric," his beautiful wife stated breathlessly, now completely naked. "I want to fuck Winston. He's a winner and you're a loser. I want to fuck him. I want to fuck him, you loser."

Winston grinned at Eric as Eric's wife put him down.

Winston abruptly placed his hands on Gina's shoulders and spun her around. She gasped up into his dark face. He pulled Gina close. He ran one of his hands down her body and into her hot crotch. Gina closed her eyes as his fingers ran through her pubic hair and came into contact with her wet pussy.

"Oh Winston," Gina whispered in his face as she rolled and swung her hips back and forth.

"Yeah, you like that, you gorgeous bitch? You want me to fuck you hard?"

Gina nodded. She was about to say something, but the big black man ran his hand along her jaw. He leant in and kissed Gina's open lips. She groaned in his mouth.

"God, what about me," Karen whispered. "You better fuck me as well mate."

Karen was naked. Winston had already stripped her body of her clothing. She had stood there in the middle of the bedroom, staring up at the big black man with wide eyes. She had gasped and flinched as Winston pulled her sexy clothes off.

Now she was standing behind Winston. She had pulled his suit jacket off. She had undone his tie and gotten his shirt off. She had reached around and undid and then unzipped his pants.

"Let me get at your cock Winston," Karen demanded.

The big black man broke his intense kiss with Gina. Eric's wife looked cloudy eyed. She looked at Karen with a distracted expression. Winston was still rubbing her pussy. Karen quickly made Winston step out of his shoes and remove his pants. She grabbed his underwear in her fingertips and dragged them down and off.

"Oh my God," Gina whispered, looking down between Winston's legs.

"Oh wow. I love black guys," Karen whispered, staring. "I only sleep with black men."

"Absolutely Karen," Gina added, "I can't wait to kiss that."

"I feel so sorry for you Doug," Karen whispered at her husband, before she turned back to Winston and her wide eyes dropped again.

"Don't feel sorry for them," Winston said. "They're losers."

Karen and Gina laughed at their husbands. Winston ran an arm around each woman. He turned to each female. He kissed each girl on the mouth. Gina placed her hand on Karen's belly and ran her fingers into her friend's pussy. Karen gasped and then sighed in Winston's mouth. Karen reached out and stroked Gina's clitoris.

Karen broke her kiss with Winston. She turned to Gina. She looked groggy.

"Come here girl," Karen whispered.

Gina reached for Karen. She held her by the wrist. She pulled Karen closer. The two women gazed at each other for a moment.

"So beautiful," Gina whispered, smoothing Karen's hair back and out of her eyes.

"When was the last time we fucked," Karen asked.

"It was far too long ago Karen."

They looked at each other's lips and then they kissed each other before the towering black man. He gently cradled his two females in his arms. He kissed their heads. He occasionally beamed at the husbands.

There was no other sound in the bedroom except for the wet soft smack of lips and the women's sighs and whimpers. Lips slipped and tongues slid and rolled together.

"Let's get into bed," Winston suggested after a moment.

Eric watched the three lovers, while sitting on the edge of his stool. He was as hard as a rock. He was stroking himself with quick jerks. Eric sighed. Eric gasped and he groaned a few times. His front teeth were bared and he was watching the lovers through half closed eyes.

Gina's husband watched as his wife and her beautiful friend broke their hot kiss. The three lovers turned and approached his wife's bed, his old marriage bed. Their beautiful forms glowed in the soft and warm candlelight. Their lines and curves were caught and cast in the flickering subtle glow. Gina's skin resembled shining cream. Karen's tan looked golden. The man's dark complexion looked black.

"Oh God," Eric whimpered with joy as the man he despised climbed onto the bed, followed by the woman he loved and adored, and her friend.

Gina looked over her shoulder at her husband. She grinned at him. She shook her ass at him.

"We're not using any contraception, my darling," Gina told Eric. "No rubber tonight."

The two husbands whined with pleasure. Their hands moved quickly in their laps. The three lovers laughed.

"They're completely hopeless," Karen said.

"Agreed," Gina added.

"Get down on your back Winston," Karen whispered. "I want to love you."

Winston lay back on Gina's bed. The two beautiful wives moved over him on their hands and knees. They sank down on top of his dark body. Their lips connected with his form. Their warm hands travelled slowly over his skin and through his hair.

"Let me get at your ear Winston," Karen whispered at him.

The beautiful black man sighed and broke his kiss with Gina and turned his head. Karen grinned. Karen dropped and ran her tongue around inside Winston's ear. Gina pressed her lips to his neckline. She ran her left hand along the side of his body, while her right hand slipped down Winston's dark hairless belly and closed around his large black cock.

Winston sighed again. He broke into a bright smile.

"Do you like that Winston, honey," Gina asked him softly, looking up from his wet neck, as she gently squeezed and stroked the head of his dick.

He tried to speak, but Karen ran her hands around his head and sealed off his words by kissing his lips. Gina softly laughed. Winston enclosed Karen in his arms. Then his hand slid along Karen's skin and came to a stop in Karen's pussy. Doug's wife slowly exhaled. She sighed.