Winners and Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina turned her head and checked. Eric was still masturbating and intensely absorbed in what he was seeing.

Eric's wife blew her husband a kiss. She then turned back to Winston. She positioned herself between Winston's long black legs. She took the bottom of the big dark cock in her hand, grinned and then dropped her head.

Gina knew how to get Winston's attention. The black man sighed and stretched. Karen broke her kiss and looked down between his legs. She grinned down at her friend and then looked back at Winston.

"Like that baby," Karen asked, between kissing Winston's face.

"Yeah Karen honey," Winston whispered.

"Do you want a taste," Gina whispered, offering the large cock to her beautiful friend.

"In a minute Gina: I want to taste his nipples first."

Gina dropped her head. She ran her tongue over and over Winston's knob. She blasted the tip of his cock with warm air. She kissed the point. Winston wriggled. He wanted more. Gina ran her soft lips down along his shaft and into his balls. Gina kissed and nibbled on his balls.

Winston sighed again. His body was tense. Karen had finished kissing and rubbing her nose in his neckline. She pressed her lips against his nipple and gently washed the hard sensitive point with her tongue. Her hands swept slowly along his sides and up his hard belly.

He held his two married women to him. His large dark hands ran slowly over their scalps, his fingers slipping through their hair. He groaned softly in the bedroom. Gina had deserted his well licked balls. She was sucking Winston's cock. Her dark head was dropping and rising. Her dark head was turning and twisting.

Karen tormented Winston's other nipple for a moment and then dropped down Winston's body. The air from her nose swept across Winston's dark skin, while her blonde hair tickled his sides. Karen was kissing his belly with quick pecks while her hands travelled.

"Suck my cock as well Karen. I want your husband to see you do it."

"Come and have a taste honey," Gina whispered after releasing Winston's cock from her mouth with a soft sweet pop.

Karen turned and winked at Doug. Her husband was furiously masturbating.

"Doug, can you see," Karen asked.

"Yes Karen, I can see."

"Good. Watch me really please this guy Doug. I hope it hurts you honey."

Karen looked back down at Winston's large black cock. A gem of fluid sat at the very tip. Karen sighed and stretched out. She took the base of Winston's cock from Gina and dropped her head.

Winston sighed and watched through half closed eyes. Karen's golden head descended. Karen's soft lips were sliding snugly down Winston's shaft and her mouth engulfed him in a hot flood. Then Karen rose with a soft squeak of wet contact. She paused at the tip. She sucked the point, extracting pre-cum and then she dropped again. Gina had advanced and her tongue was snaking and flashing over and around Winston's balls.

The black man groaned.

"Damn girls," Winston whispered.

"I told you she gave great blowjobs," Gina whispered, looking up.

"Oh yeah baby," Winston said.

Gina laughed softly. Karen was really enjoying herself and she didn't want to share. Winston slowly closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Karen was sucking the big black cock with long hard slurps. Her hand was slipping up and down - the soft palm was caressing the underside of Winston's shaft.

Winston broke into a long low prolonged groan.

"You better give him a break beautiful or he's going to pop in your mouth," Gina cautioned Karen, looking up from Winston's balls.

Karen let him out with a soft squeak.

"I think I want him to pop on my face," Karen whispered.

Gina laughed. She spanked Karen.

"Dirty girl," Gina whispered, before Karen turned to her friend and kissed her friend on the mouth.

Suddenly Karen and Gina rolled across the bed together. They were in each other's arms. They were kissing passionately. A moment later both females ran a hand down between the other's legs. Karen and Gina rubbed and caressed each other's pussy.

The three men in the bedroom could hear the whines, the gasps and the sighs coming from the two women as they devoured each other in front of them.

"Finger me Gina," Karen softly demanded, breaking the kiss for a second.

"You too," Gina said.

Karen burst into a groan and then so did Gina. Both women rubbed each other's pussy with their fingertips and then pushed and sank inside each other's body.

"I'm going to make you cum Karen," Gina hissed in her friend's face.

"I'll get you off first Gina," Karen whispered.

"No, you're going to cum first beautiful."

"No, you first."

Doug couldn't take it anymore. He grit his bared teeth and watched his beautiful naked wife and her beautiful naked friend having sex together and he shot his semen high into the air with a whine of pleasure. He shuddered on his stool. His dunces cap shook on his head as he bounced on the spot.

The females were oblivious to Doug. There were more groans. Their fingers worked hard and fast between each other's legs. Their lips met in another hot kiss. They rolled back across the bed. Winston was waiting for them. He just didn't want to hold on any longer.

Karen and Gina ran right into the big black man's arm. There was a shriek from the females and an outburst of laughter. Winston grabbed Eric's beautiful wife around the waist and dragged her away from Karen.

"Winston you asshole," Karen exclaimed, holding up her slippery glowing fingers. "I was so close to making her cum!"

"Sorry Karen," Gina screamed. "This horny guy can't hang on any longer."

Winston lifted Eric's wife up in his arms. He put Gina down on her back. He grabbed hold of Gina's legs. She drew her knees back and open as he pushed. Her dark wet trickling pussy was exposed. Winston flexed his cock. She looked up at the big black man with wide eyes and a big grin.

"You better eat my ass later girl," Karen muttered, "like you promised."

"I will Karen, I promise," Gina hissed, quickly grabbing Winston with one hand and reaching under for his hard dick with her other hand as he moved over her.

"C'mon Winston," Gina whispered up at the big black man looming over her, "do it to me honey."

Winston positioned himself. The fiery point of his large dark cock sat against Gina's pussy. He bore down. The lips of her body were pressed open.

"Oh my God Winston," Eric's wife cried out in a strangled tone of voice, closing her eyes tight, while trapping his dark body in her arms and legs.

The knob sank inside Gina's hot snug body. The long thick black shaft followed the knob. Inch after inch of cock was driven deep inside Eric's beautiful wife. Gina lay there, pinned to the bed by Winston's cock. She squirmed and wriggled underneath him. She squirted. She groaned. She scratched his skin.

"Lucky girl," Karen whispered, lying down on her side, next to the couple, to watch the sexual fireworks.

"Goddamn it Winston," Gina hissed, her eyes shut tight and her brow knit.

"You like that baby?"

"You know I do, you black stud."

Winston slowly bore down. He pushed his large cock in as far as he could and held it there. The beautiful woman underneath him groaned and hyperventilated. He gently and deeply screwed Eric's hotwife. Pre-cum leapt and ran from his cock.

"God, look at you," Karen whispered up at Winston, "you're such a big man. First, you took that promotion from Eric and now you've taken his sexy wife away from him. What's next big man? Are you going to take his home, his car, all his money?"

Gina groaned in pleasure. Winston grinned and looked over at Eric in triumph. Gina's husband jerked his cock with swift strokes. His dunce's cap sat awkwardly on his head. He looked at his enemy and he moaned. Eric closed his eyes. It felt so good to masturbate. Winston turned back to Karen.

"I'm going to take everything he's got."

"Yes, I bet you will stud. I bet you will."

Gina whispered with her eyes closed and her face red:

"What's next - I'm going to move Winston in here. He's going to share my bedroom with me. We're going to conceive together. Eric's going to wait on us both hand and foot."

"Did you hear that Eric," Karen asked.

"Yes Karen," Eric hissed.

Winston grew excited. He drew back and his cock slid out of Gina's body. He didn't pause. He drove his dick back deep inside. Gina gasped as his body softly crashed into hers. Winston sighed. He withdrew again and plunged back inside Eric's wife once more - his black flashing penis pistoned in and out of Gina.

"Oh, c'mon baby," Karen and Gina whispered together. "Give it to mommy."

The two women laughed.

The big black man stretched out over Gina. She lured him deeper into her arms. She locked him into place with her limbs. He lay over her. Gina's jaw slowly dropped and her eyes grew wide and then she closed them again. Her face looked tiny beneath the sweaty Winston.

Karen watched the sex. She loved the contrast of colours. Eric's wife was pale and small. Winston was black and big between Gina's legs. Karen watched his large dark ass move non-stop. She listened to the slapping and smacking of bodies. She slowly ran her eyes over Winston's rippling back muscles and wet skin.

Gina was whining and Winston was sighing. Suddenly a groan broke from both man and woman.

"Oh God fuck me Winston," Gina urged with a whine. "Fuck me."

The black man grunted. He thrust again and again.

"God you've got this all sorted out Gina," Karen whispered, carefully reaching in and placing her fingers on Gina's clitoris. "Move your black stud into your bedroom and make your husband serve him. You're the boss lady."

"I am Karen," Gina whispered, sighing as Karen softly caressed her clitoris. "I'm in charge. It's going to be exactly as I say it will be. Winston's moving in and that's final - isn't that right stud."

Winston groaned. He nodded.

"Oh wow," Karen said. "I want to move in here as well."

"Absolutely," Gina said. "We'll share this man together. Eric and Doug can serve all three of us. We'll just stay in bed and work on that first kid together."

"Ha, great idea," Karen stated. "Oh what am I going to tell Joseph?"

"Tell him it's over."

Karen whined. She scratched her head.

The two lovers moved. Winston still had Gina on her back. Her legs were open. She was all curled up. She was immobilized beneath him. The big black man was plunging inside Eric's wife. He was thrusting with deep short strokes.

"I don't know how you're going to be able to walk after this," Karen said, watching the deep penetration.

"I know," Gina whispered, her words exhaled, her eyes closed. "He's so deep inside me."

Winston grinned. He pressed his cock inside Gina as far as he could. He gently pushed. He gently screwed her. Gina groaned softly and repeatedly beneath him. Her pussy clung softly to the contours of his bloated penis. His large balls sat against her body. The very end of his thick shaft was exposed. The majority of his erection was inside Eric's wife.

"How does she feel Winston," Karen asked.

"So good Karen - I've wanted to do this for ages - I finally am."

"I love you Winston," Gina softly declared, through half open eyes, reaching up and stroking his face with her fingers.

"I love you too Gina," Winston whispered back.

He suddenly bucked. He withdrew his cock a few inches and then drove it back in hard. Gina threw her head back against the pillow and grabbed his broad shoulders. Her beautiful pale throat was exposed. She broke into a scream. He burst with a groan.

He did it again. He withdrew his dick and then slammed it back inside Gina. There was a sharp slap of colliding bodies. Gina was still screaming. She was clutching at him. She was slapping at him. She was squirming.

"Oh my God."

"Oh fuck her Winston," Eric whispered from his vantage point on his high stool.

"Yes, fuck her Winston. You heard what her husband said," Karen added.

Gina turned her head and looked up at her husband. She gazed at Eric through half open eyes. Her face was flushed, her long dark glossy hair was a delicious mess and her jaw was dropping.

Eric stared down at his wife. She looked so aroused. Winston was giving her so much pleasure. They locked eyes as Eric came.

Eric whined. He bounced up and down on his stool and his dunce's cap fell off. He quickly ran his eyes along Winston's large dark body. He swept his vision beneath and saw Winston's big black cock plunging in and slipping out of his wife's beautiful pale body. He stared at his wife again.

"Oh God Eric," Gina whimpered. "He makes me feel so good."

Eric nodded ferociously. He closed his eyes tight, blotting out his wife's face. He shuddered. Semen flew into the palm of his hand.

"Oh Winston," Gina groaned, looking back up at her man as her husband came. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," he whispered back.

"I'm never letting you go," Gina whispered. "I don't want any other man but you."

Karen giggled. Eric blew his top. He almost fell of his stool. Doug laughed at him. Winston screwed Gina deeply again. The black man lay over Gina. He stretched out on top of her. They whispered at each other. They softly rubbed noses and then they kissed deeply.

Eric finished coming as he watched his wife kiss his greatest rival. It was the most powerful orgasm. It was Eric's greatest humiliation. Karen turned and laughed at Eric.

"Serves you right," Karen whispered. "You're a loser."

"Don't Karen," Eric cautioned.

"Oh don't Karen," Doug's wife mocked. "Oh don't Karen. You're a big baby Eric."

Gina broke the kiss. She turned her head to look at Eric. Winston saw Gina's exposed neck and he dropped to kiss her there. Gina sighed. She watched her husband through half closed eyes. She wore a lazy grin. No words were needed. Winston was the winner. Eric was the loser. She turned back to Winston.

"Let me get on top of you honey," Gina whispered up at Winston as she pressed her fingernails into his shoulders. "I'll be able to cum more easily that way. I'm so close."

The black man grinned. He took Gina deeper into his arms. The two of them sat up and then Winston ended up on his back, when Gina grabbed his shoulders and shoved him.

"Okay, now I'm in the driver's seat," Gina whispered down at the black man beneath her.

Winston grinned again. He grabbed Gina's hips.

"Ride him really hard Gina," Karen urged her friend. "I want to see him shake."

"Oh yes, I will Karen," Gina said. "Gonna make him cum. Gonna make that boy yell."

There was a burst of laughter from around the bedroom. Gina grew wild.

Eric's wife ran her fingers through her dark damp hair as she aggressively rolled her lower body. Winston groaned softly as Gina massaged the knob and the shaft of his cock with her pussy.

"You like that honey," Gina asked Winston, smiling at him, as she worked on him.

"He's doing a lot of moaning and groaning there Gina," Karen added.

"Sure is," Gina whispered, "the cats got his tongue though."

"It's good ladies," Winston whispered. "It's real good. I love it."

"It's really good - is it Winston?"

Gina dropped her head. Her dark stringy hair fell about her face. She closed her eyes. She sighed. She bounced up and down, impaling her pale perspiring body on Winston large black cock. Gina released a soft feminine growl.

"That's perfect," Gina whispered. "I love being on top."

Another groan broke from Winston and then a groan erupted from Gina. The two of them were in the home stretch. The two of them moaned non-stop.

Gina's breasts rolled as she fucked Winston. She leant forward and her beautiful body raced forward and crashed back. She clutched Winston's hard black cock in her snug hot pussy. He fired pre-cum inside Gina and she squirted hot fluid in his crotch.

"Awwww goddamn it," Winston whispered.

Karen laughed. Gina continued her moans.

"Awwww damn," Winston hissed and then broke into more groans.

The volume in the bedroom just got louder and louder. The man and the woman burst with sound. Body collided with body. The bed creaked and scrapped.

"OHHHH GODDAMMNN IITT WINSTON."

"Oh my God," Eric stated, staring at his hotwife, "nail him honey. Nail him Gina."

The beautiful brunette opened her eyes. She gazed down into Winston's dark eyes. She grinned at him between moans of pleasure.

"Almost got you," Gina said, breathlessly. "Haven't I."

"AWWWW BEAUTIFUL - THAT'S GOOD GINA."

"Yeah it's good, hey lover," Eric's wife said, "c'mon, cum inside me honey."

Gina flashed back and forth. Her dark hair was a mess. Her skin was wet. Her body undulated. Her pussy softly rubbed and rubbed and rubbed against the underside of Winston's sensitive knob and along his tingling trapped shaft.

"Oh my gawd - I'm gonna cum on your cock, Winston honey," Eric's wife announced.

"AWWWW IIII'MMMM TTTTHHHHEEEERRRREEEE," Winston exploded.

"AWWW GGGGOOOODDDD," Gina exclaimed.

Eric watched them from his vantage point on the stool. He loved watching his gorgeous wife cum on another man's cock. Tonight was no exception. He gazed in wonder as Gina's delicious creamy body grew all charged up and beyond her conscious control. He slowly ran his eyes over her slick rippling skin. Her limbs fluttered. Her fingers scratched and her pale slim trunk shuddered and trembled. Eric could see her fluid spraying from her wet pussy.

He watched his wife's dark stringy hair fly and whip about as her head was jerked back and forth by the pleasure powering through her form and glowing in her skin. The tearing throbbing pleasure drove her body into a crazy fit. Her chest rose and fell. Her brow was knit and her eyes were closed tight.

Eric loved watching his wife end up in a female dominant position when she came. She always ended up on top at the end. He loved watching her call the shots in bed with one of her boyfriends.

"AWWWW AWWWW AWWWW," Gina howled, her feminine cries hurting her husband's ears.

"Wow, great orgasm guys," Karen whispered.

"I love you Gina," Eric said.

Eric watched Winston for a moment. He was filled with jealousy, but also admiration and respect for his rival. Gina's husband gazed at his wife's black lover. He lay stretched out beneath Gina. His long lanky dark body was taut and trembling as Gina ground around, bounced madly and screwed his cock with her moist snug pussy. He drove his head into the pillow. He closed his eyes and his jaw was open. He held her pale flying hips.

"AWWW GGGGOOOODDDD GGGGIIIINNNNAAAA."

Eric could imagine the pleasure Winston was experiencing. He could imagine Winston exploding inside Gina's body. He could appreciate that Winston was shooting hot semen deep inside his wife's beautiful body. Eric could just see the very base of Winston's unsheathed black cock between his wife's puffy pussy lips. The dark man's balls had vanished inside his body. It was sexual fireworks. And then it was over.

Gina crashed down on top of Winston. They exhaled hotly in each other's face. Their lips met in a long deep noisy kiss. A round of applause suddenly burst from around the bedroom.

"That was wild," Doug stated.

"It sure was," Karen agreed. "You better make me cum like that Winston or there will be hell to pay."

Gina broke her kiss and grinned at her friend and the two husbands. She turned back to a smiling Winston and kissed him again. The big black cock deflated and slipped free from Gina's body. She broke her kiss with Winston.

Eric watched his wife with bated breath. His gaze locked on Gina's gaze. She climbed and rolled off her black lover. She faced her husband. She sat up and then reclined back on the bed. She slowly opened her legs as a soft smile spread across her flushed face. Her eyes never left Eric's.

"I've got something nice for you honey," Gina whispered at her husband. "Come and get it."