Winners and Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric leapt from his stool. The dunce's cap fell off. The bedroom burst into soft laughter. He quickly crawled across the bed. He scurried between his wife's parted thighs. He dropped his head. A moment later Gina sighed with satisfaction, lay back and closed her eyes.

"That's it Eric," Gina whispered, running her fingers through her husband's hair. "You're a good boy. You clean me up, so I'm all spick and span. "

The laughter in the bedroom grew louder and then louder still.

********

It was later.

Gina took Karen's hand in hers. She gently kissed her beautiful friend on the lips. She broke the contact. She ran her fingers through Karen's damp golden hair.

"C'mon," Gina whispered at Karen.

"Where are we going," Karen asked as she and Gina slipped off the bed.

"For a hot shower," Gina said, reaching out for Winston. "C'mon honey."

The big black man leapt from the bed. He took Gina's hand in his. Eric and Doug picked up their stools and followed the three lovers into the en-suite bathroom. Eric pulled the shower door open and turned on the taps, while everyone else waited.

"Make it nice and hot Eric," Gina whispered, her eyes closing, Karen's lips in her well bitten neck. "My body is a bit sore."

"You having trouble walking," Karen asked, her mouth now in Gina's ear.

"That black boy of ours nailed me good and hard. I'm all bow legged."

Winston laughed. He pulled Karen's hair back and kissed Karen's golden shoulder and the nape of her neck. Eric nodded at his wife. He had the temperature right. He stepped back from the shower.

"You're next Karen," Gina whispered. "Super-stud Winston will make you forget about Doug's boss. He'll make you forget about everything."

Karen laughed.

"Sounds good," Karen said, looking up at Winston.

Doug's wife reached out and grabbed Winston's big cock. She pulled him across the bathroom by his hard dick. She led the horny man into the shower cubicle and under the cascading stream of hot water. Gina ran in and pulled the shower door closed behind her.

Eric jerked off as he watched the three lovers together. He sat on his stool with his dunces cap on. He was just a few feet away.

There was a burst of laughter from inside the shower as the glass walls grew translucent from the cloud of steam. Eric grinned. His wife saw him through the mist and she gave him the finger. She grinned back.

"Loser," Gina called out and then blew Eric a kiss through the silver fog.

Eric slowly ran his eyes over the ghostly figures behind the smoky beaded glass. Karen was sandwiched between Gina and Winston. Gina was standing behind Karen. The beautiful brunette was glued to Karen. She was running her pale hands along Karen's sides. Her lips were in contact with Karen's neck and ears.

The big black male was a tall dark murky shape. He was facing Karen. His large formless hands roved over Karen's brown body.

"God, I'm dying to see him fuck Karen," Doug muttered. "She's making me wait for it, just to tease me."

"Your wife is good at that," Eric murmured. "Teasing you and making you wait."

Doug laughed softly. There was a bitter undertone.

"C'mon Karen - do it with him," Doug suddenly urged in a loud desperate voice.

There was another burst of laughter from inside the shower. Karen turned her head and looked at her husband. Gina and Winston stopped kissing and caressing their golden skinned lover. They looked out at the husbands as well.

"You just keep jerking off darling. That's what you're good at," Karen stated. "You won't have to wait too much longer, I promise."

"Oh my God Karen," Doug added. "I can't wait."

There was more laughter. Karen spoke again.

"You better not cum, you dunce. Don't lose it before you see the main event."

The husbands were ignored. The three lovers turned back to each other.

"Kiss her Winston," Gina demanded.

The black man smiled. He took the sides of Karen's wet face in his hands. He leant in and his lips met Karen's. There was a soft sigh from the gorgeous blonde. Karen reached out and closed her hand around Winston's cock, while her other hand slid around his black back. He groaned in Karen's mouth and then pushed his tongue deep inside.

Gina slowly sank to her knees in the shower cubicle: the free falling water from above beat down on her head as she dropped. Her long dark hair lay like a stream of jet against her creamy skin. Her face was battered by the hot downpour.

She carefully parted Karen's cheeks with her fingers. She took a moment to stare at her friend's anus. A moment later Gina leant in and placed a soft kiss on Karen's asshole and then Gina began lapping at Karen's anus. Karen sighed and wriggled. She broke the deep kiss with Winston.

"Oh how yummy Gina," Karen whispered.

"Yummy is right. I told you I was going to eat your ass woman," Gina said, before going back to what she was doing.

Karen gasped and grinned. She closed her eyes. Winston ran his hand down Karen's belly, through her wet pubic hair and into her pussy. He gently stroked her lips with his fingers and caressed her clitoris with his thumb while she swayed and rolled.

"Oh my God."

"Come here girl," Winston demanded.

Karen giggled. The big horny black man cut off her laughter by sealing her mouth with his own. Karen burst with a muffled groan and pulled him closer. She jerked Winston's cock with long quick strokes, while he roughly rubbed her pussy.

Gina made Karen lean forward. The gorgeous blonde complied. Karen anus was more exposed. Gina lunged at it. Karen yelped in Winston's mouth and wriggled her behind.

Winston turned Karen. Gina lost contact with her friend's ass. The beautiful wet blonde took a step backwards and ended up against the translucent screen. The big black man pressed Karen into the glass wall.

Gina stood up. She smiled at her friend.

Karen dropped her eyes. She grinned. Winston's big black cock was standing up at full attention. The hot water hammered the tip and ran down the shaft. The water dripped from his large dark balls. The shower pummelled Winston. Streams of steamy water ran down his dark body.

"You're so gorgeous," Karen whispered, looking up at Winston with a smile. "You're some sort of God."

"Fuck her Winston," Gina said softly, looking up him. "Give it to her right here, in front of her husband."

"Yes for God's sake, fuck her Winston," Doug urged.

Winston pursued Karen. He stepped up to Doug's wife. He ran an arm around Karen.

"You want it Karen," Winston asked her, his face just inches away from hers. "You want me inside you?"

"God yes," Karen whispered, "do it to me honey. You can sort me right out. You can make me feel whole."

Winston grabbed at Karen. He took her thigh in his hand. Karen lifted her leg up and exposed her wet golden pussy. There was a scramble. Karen took hold of the base of his cock in her hand. He adjusted himself. His tip was nestled against her dripping opening.

"C'mon do it," Doug hissed.

A long feminine wail burst from the shower cubicle. Karen grabbed Winston. She pulled him close and held him tight in her arms. She closed her eyes and her jaw dropped. The big black man had an arm around her waist. He looked down at Karen's flushed wet face. He had a satisfied smirk on his features. His hard cock had punctured Karen's beautiful body. He had driven inches of black shaft inside her.

Winston looked briefly at Karen's husband. Doug and he locked eyes. Doug grinned at Winston as he jerked off on his stool. Winston grinned back. Karen opened her eyes. She noted the triumph in Winston's eyes as he lorded it over her husband. She smiled.

"He finally got what he wanted," Karen whispered up at Winston, "watching me get nailed."

"He loves it, doesn't he."

"Sure does," Karen grinned. "What a loser."

The big black man kissed Karen's lips. She sighed and kissed him back. Winston broke the kiss. Winston thrust deep and hard. He listened to Karen as she whined in his ear and then gasped and hyperventilated. He drove his large cock inside her body again and again.

Karen was climbing the glass wall. She was being driven upwards. Her limbs were flailing. Her legs and feet were scrambling and her hands and arms were slapping against the steamy wet surface.

Doug couldn't take it anymore. He was about to cum. His hand turned and flashed in his lap. His pale hairy legs were shaking. He broke into a soft groan of pleasure. His dunces cap fell and crashed to the bathroom floor.

He watched his beautiful blonde wife. Her back was to him. Her soft round behind and her tanned torso were squashed up against the dripping and running glass. Her long legs rubbed and squeaked against the translucent wall. Her palms thumped against the screen. The black man in front of her had her all wrapped up in his strong dark arms. He held her hips in his large hands. The sounds of Karen's cries and groans filled the bathroom. The crash of Winston's body against Karen's body filled Doug's ears. Winston was plunging up inside Karen's hot clingy pussy.

"OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM WINSTON," Karen voice exploded.

Doug whined. He closed his eyes momentarily. The pleasure tore through him and broke from his mouth.

"Oh God, I'm coming Karen!"

Doug's wife didn't respond. Her own orgasm was quickly approaching. Doug started firing hot semen into the air as the groans from his wife grew louder and her frenzied voice bounced off the bathroom walls.

"OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM WINSTON."

"Oh Karen honey," Doug whimpered, his body shaking hard, his head bowed and his cock shooting.

"OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD WWWWIIIINNNNSSSSTTTTOOOONNNN!"

Karen threw her arms and legs around Winston. She held him tight and he held her tight as her body began to be moved by tremors and started coming on his hard cock. He buried his dick deep and held on. He was so close to losing his seed inside Doug's wife.

He cradled the explosive thrashing woman in his arms like she was a golden epileptic child. He stared at Doug for a moment and then he kissed Karen's scalp. He pushed her harder into the glass wall.

"OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD WWWWIIIINNNNSSSSTTTTOOOONNNN!"

"Don't lose it stud," Gina whispered in the black man's ear, exhaling warm air into him.

Winston kept his self control while Karen was moved by her orgasm and Gina ran her hands up and down his spine and breathed in his ears.

"AWWWW AWWWW AWWWW!"

Karen began to subside. Her body reached its conclusion with some hard shudders.

"Turn around baby," Winston whispered in Karen's ear, after pulling his cock out of Karen's body. "I'm going to do you from behind."

The big black man took Karen's shoulders in his hands and spun her around on the spot. The two women laughed at how assertive he was.

"You don't give a girl much of a chance to obey your orders, do you," Karen whispered.

"Never," Winston softly said, gently pushing Karen - face first - into the glass wall. "You need to jump, when I tell you to jump."

"Typical man," Gina stated. Karen broke into laughter.

"And what if I don't," Karen whispered back.

Winston drew his hand back and spanked Karen on the behind. The slap and Karen's delighted cry rang out sharply in the bathroom.

"OWWWW, YOU BASTARD."

"Fuck her Winston," Gina said, turned on. "Show her who's in charge around here."

There was a chorus of voices. The two husbands and Gina urged Winston on.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her Winston!"

The black man smacked Karen's behind again.

"OWWWW, YOU BASTARD."

All further conversation ceased. Winston lined Karen up. A second later he was pushing his big black cock back inside Karen from behind. A cheer erupted from around the bathroom. A groan broke from both Karen and Winston.

Doug was so excited. His cock began to grow and thicken again. He watched as his wife began climbing the steamy glass again. He watched his wife's body. It was pressed into the runny misty shell. Karen's breasts and her thighs were squashed. The large dark murky male shape was moving rhythmically from behind the beautiful tanned blonde. The two of them were undulating and crashing together.

"Oh my God Karen," Doug said, while staring at Karen's face. Her jaw had dropped and her eyes were closed. Her hair was a long sleek golden stream.

"Oh, just shut up Doug and watch him fuck me," Karen murmured at her husband.

"Just keep jerking off Doug," Gina said with a grin. "That's what you're good at. Winston will take care of your wife. That's what he's good at."

"Gina you bitch," Doug muttered, stroking his cock.

There was some malicious female laughter from the shower.

Winston was close to firing. He held Karen gently around the waist with one hand and around the throat with his other hand. He pressed his body hard up against Karen's as he quickly approached his orgasm. The beautiful blonde was immobilized and locked in place between her black lover and the glass wall.

Winston groaned in Karen's ear. He thrust hard again and again as the pleasure built in his body.

"Ohhhh baby," Winston whispered.

"C'mon honey," Karen whispered back, turning her head to the side, "do it. Give it to me."

The black man suddenly bellowed. He broke his rhythm. The pleasure coursed through him. It tore brilliantly through his cock. He drove in one last time, filling Doug's wife with his hard shooting dick.

The bathroom erupted in cheers as Winston came inside Karen. The black man forced Doug's wife up onto her toes. His lips sought her neck and then her ear and then her shoulder. His strong body shuddered back and forth automatically as he fired hot semen deep inside Karen's tanned wet body.

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

The laughter and applause continued from the husbands and Gina. Karen burst into laughter.

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

"C'mon honey Winston," Karen loudly urged, before she broke into a wild shriek as Winston pushed her back into the glass again.

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

There was a last mad series of deep hard thrusts and then Winston was grinding against Karen, screwing her relentlessly as his cum dribbled and fitfully squirted inside Doug's wife. Finally he was done.

He gently released Karen from his grasp. His dick slipped from her body. Karen turned to Winston. The two of them gazed at each other and then their lips met as the water from the shower head streamed down their faces and their bodies.

They kissed each other deeply. Karen broke it and Gina stepped in and kissed Winston's mouth and slipped her tongue inside.

Karen turned and looked at her husband.

"Did you enjoy that you loser," Karen asked Doug with a grin on her face.

Doug grinned back. He nodded.

"Good, well that's all you get buddy, so stop jerking off and go get your cage. It's time to lock you up again."

"Really," Doug asked unhappily.

"Yep," Karen stated. "Go now!"

"Good idea Karen," Gina said after breaking her hot kiss with her black lover. "You can stop jerking off as well Eric. Get back into your cage, you loser."

The two husbands stood up and then scurried from the bathroom with their stools and dunces' caps in their hands. Winston watched them go. He grinned as the two men deserted the bathroom with their tails between their legs. All three lovers burst into loud laughter. The peals echoed in the bathroom and chased the two losers out.

"Are you ready to go again Winston," Gina asked him a moment later, stroking his dark chest with her fingers.

"Yeah, I could go another round or two," Karen said, smiling up at Winston.

"Yes, for sure ladies," Winston whispered back. "I'm your man. I'm all set."

"Well let's take this back into the bedroom then," Gina whispered.

"Absolutely," Karen whispered.

The two beautiful wet women silently looked up at their black lover. A moment later Winston leant in and his lips met Gina's in a soft kiss. A moment after that he broke his kiss with Gina, turned to Karen and then he kissed her. The kisses were deep. The kisses were mind bending.

Soft sighs broke out in the shower as the pounding water from the shower head above began to grow lukewarm.

*********

EPILOGUE - it's just the way it is

It was a few months later.

Gina gasped. She was wide-eyed. She held up the pregnancy test and double checked it. According to the test she was now pregnant. She would have to visit her doctor, to be absolutely sure, but the signs were looking good.

Gina turned and ran from the bathroom with the pregnancy test in her hand. She softly padded down the corridor in her bare feet. She was dressed in her panties and her singlet top. She entered the kitchen. Her husband Eric was standing at the kitchen sink, his back to her, his hands in hot soapy water, doing the washing up.

Eric was unaware of his wife. He was focused on his chores. He was working on a stubborn dirty spot on one of the plates. He was running through all the jobs in his mental list. He had to finish doing the dishes; then he had to prepare lunch for Winston, Gina and Karen; then he had to do their clothes washing; and then he had do the vacuum cleaning.

Gina stepped up behind her husband and grabbed him. He jumped in shock. He dropped the plate he was working on. Hot water and suds flew.

"Got ya," Gina whispered in Eric's ear, "guess what?"

"Damn it Gina," Eric hissed. "You scared the shit out of me. You..."

"I have some big news," Gina interrupted, talking over the top of her husband. "Look."

Eric quickly peeled off his washing up gloves and dropped them on the edge of the sink. He turned in his wife's arms. He faced her. Gina held up the pregnancy test and Eric's eyes grew wide as he scrutinized it.

Eric gasped. He looked at his wife. He looked back at the test. He took the test from his wife and stared at it.

"You're...," Eric whispered.

"Looks like it," Gina said, cutting Eric off. "I have to go to the doctors though and get a better test, but it looks like Winston did it."

"Oh my God," Eric whispered, dropping the test on the kitchen counter and taking his beautiful wife in his arms.

Gina sighed softly and then she laughed quietly in her husband's ear.

"I love you Gina," Eric whispered, overcome by emotion, tears welling up in his eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too darling. It's so wonderful, isn't it?"

Eric exhaled slowly in Gina's hair. He closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. His wife felt so good in his arms. Her body felt so perfect against his. Gina was carrying Winston's child, his gorgeous wife was carrying another man's child. He held Gina with care. She was so precious and dear to him.

"Eric," Gina prompted him.

"It's incredible news Gina," he whispered, tears running slowly down his cheeks. "I love you so much."

"It is honey - I'm going to have Winston's baby. I'm going to be the mother of his child."

"And you're married to me."

"I know Eric. You must be so turned on."

Eric softly laughed. His cock was so hard.

Gina looked up at him. She reached out and brushed the tears away with her fingers.

"What an amazing few months, Eric darling: Karen, Winston and Doug move in, and then Karen and Winston find out they're pregnant. Then Winston gets promoted again at work and becomes your boss, and now this."

Eric slowly ran his eyes over his wife. She considered him as he did it. A soft smile played at the edges of her lips. Eric lost himself for a moment in Gina's large dark eyes. He looked down at her lips. She parted them. She touched her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Wow, you really are turned on," Gina whispered up at him.

Eric smiled. He nodded. He slowly ran his hands down his wife's back. He dropped his eyes and looked at the skimpy singlet Gina was wearing. He could see the outline of her breasts through the material. He could see the shape of her dark tips. His hands kept travelling over her hips. His fingers brushed over the edges of her translucent panties.