All Comments on 'Winter Maid Ch. 03'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

This has been an excellent series so far. Kinda wish the chapters were longer though, because this has a good narrative.

Would also have liked to see more of Mia's week, see her driving herself crazy with all those settings she enabled.

I think it would also be fun to see Brian go a little mad with power using the device on Mia. Keep him the good guy he is, just let him struggle with this enticing situation he is put in. Obviously he's got at least something for MC since he bought the SusceptGear, so it might be cool to see how he rationalizes having such a level of control over Mia.

TL;DR you are doing a great job, keep up the good work and can't wait for more

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Not sure how I felt about this chapter. After the buildup of the first two.... it seemed a bit of a letdown. Yea, sure, she got herself into a loop, but there wasn't much conflict or trouble, per se. I half expected the BJ training to result in her getting freaky when the neighbor stopped by to check on her. To see it mentioned but then to not illustrate it in the story was a tad lackluster, imo.

Still, a very fun premise and I look forward to finding out if her conditioning really has been removed, or if there are remnants that will cause her problems in the weeks and months ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoying this. Bummed it looks like a month for the next installment.

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Thank you very much for continuing this story. I like it a lot.

I kinda wished yu would have gone into a bit more detail about how her week went... but I have to admit that what you did worked very well. I try to delay my orgasm at least to the end of the story, and this is one of the stories where I was unable to :D

I got very worried when I saw her schedule, but I am happy it worked out in the end. This could have gone very wrong if Brian's return would have been delayed. Testing limits is great, and I hope Brian and Mia will continue to push limits, but I personally think we have more than enough stories where the heroine pushes her limits too far and becomes an empty husk with no personality, defined only by her fetishes.

A sidenote about a previous comment ("I half expected X to happen"):

I think it's good that X didn't happen. And I personally like to be surprised, and to not read the same story over and over with different names.

I hope you can find the time and motivation to continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you rewrite the 3rd chapter it was a big let down. You are writing about the worlds most powerful or dangerous device. The ability to change the personality of someone by mechanical means. Does Mia now know how to make the perfect wrinkle free bed now that she did it with the help of the machine? Could she use this device to get over her fear of cold weather? Could she become a master chef by using this device? How permanent are the changes?

In your universe are these devices common place? Are the designers of this device testing it out on unsuspecting people? Could the government use this device to get information from suspected spies if they knew this device really worked? Would the government or the backers of the development of this device want it to get out that they can alter someones personality?

Lastly, How do I get one, I would like to lose weight, get in shape and become a master chef....lol

TigerstretchTigerstretchover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

So in a nutshell... you don't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Long time lurker here,

I'm normally not into this whole mind control thing, but this story is really nice to read and especially chapter 2 is my favorite. Chapter 3 had me a bit to hyped before reading it (was expecting something more like chapter 2... Instead she lost control almost instantly). But now after reading it it feels more like a buildup for things to come. (Much like chapter one was for chapter 2)

Now I am wondering, she left the reins to her man... what road will it go down from here? Will she even stay a maid for long? What kinks is the man gonna try on her? How long will he control himself...

I am very much looking forward to it.

PS: I hope she starts enjoying her rubber uniform again soon, maybe even starts buying more rubber stuff. I know maid is in the title... But a series can have more than one arc / the title fetish :) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rubber = bruh

It kinda deminishes the story for me, even though I get the narrative purpose. Reeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

I really liked the concept of Mia being able to reprogram herself into what she thought would give the most pleasure. If you have a chance how about a custom carbon fibre suit that you assemble on yourself with a Programmable chip you have implanted in your neck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the read, hope you continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story!

I think you’re a fantastic writer. I love where you’re going with this. Please continue this storyline. I love how she’s discovering new kinks about herself and her journey down the rabbit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED the ending

I really loved this entire story, but I was so worried that Mia was going to turn her brain into mashed potato by the end. I really love that you added the reset as a surprise at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Also not a rubber/latex fan

And despite that, your character's excitement had me fully drawn into the scene. When you first mentioned satin (my pref) and blew right past it I thought, "awww.." but your characters had already hooked me and drew me along in the story. The protagonists excitement and semi-oblivious self-destruction reminded me a lot of Orestes over at ASSTR. Another fantastic character writer, but with a heavier sense of foreboding in the characters doom. Here, although she was bound to her fate, you maintained a lighter hearted look at it, while still allowing for the sensation of psychological bondage. That you managed to get me drawn into her spouses preference for latex via drawing her in was very sneaky and successful. I too felt a little let down at the time-skip over the week, but it's clear why you did it. My read of that at least, is that you were not aiming to destroy her, and a full week of sucumbing to her programming would have carried a very much darker tone. (too dark for Mia and Brian)

I am very intrigued by Mia's repeated desire to fight the programming, and although it added a little sense of foreshadowing, it didn't feel like Mia really got a chance to go toe to toe against the programming (and still succumb). From a sci-fi perspective it's an interesting idea. Are we so powerful in our own heads that we can resist (there are four lights) or are we fooling ourselves in thinking that we have more control than we actually have (which seems to so often be closer to the truth).

You definitely have the knack for writing engaging characters. Thank you for sharing your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES