All Comments on 'Winter Maid Ch. 05'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PaddlesPaddlesover 3 years ago

I must admit that i dont usually take to stories like this but i found it very erotic, just a shame mia couldnt completely lose her mind as she was playing with the machine, id have loved for her to try a lot more than she did but this story was really good

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Not bad, but I can't say I found it very erotic. The idea is sound, but there's just no conflict, no issue to be resolved. The chic is some odd duck that doesn't like to socialize, has no friends contacting her daily on social media, and can therefore lose herself in the program for days on end. But, instead of getting in over her head, finding that she likes the program too much (kinda like any other addiction), her BF can just walk in, shut everything down and put her back to normal with the push of a button.

By default, "training" is just that, and the conditioning someone goes through for hours or days at a time can't just be wiped away at the push of a button. It's not an overnight fix. Otherwise, it's not a 'deep immersion' or whatever. Neural pathways have been changed. Pavlovian responses have been mapped. To be able to undo that with no trouble at all.... well, that's a bit boring. Plus, it doesn't give the couple a chance to grow and become stronger through the adversity.

In short, it was all too easy and resulted in nothing more than reading about a woman masturbating for several chapters. In C5, the boyfriend is present, but everything just rolls perfectly smoothly. While the bf gets his kink on a little bit, it's basically a repeat of the previous chapters because we know already that nothing remotely negative or conflict-ish is going to happen. She eats a piece of chocolate, but has no idea there are ramifications to eating the chocolate. It might have been hotter if she'd known ahead of time and was seen being an active participant, choosing her own fate and then "suffering" for it. To simply nibble on a candy bar and go to sleep while her boyfriend molested her.... well, that's kind of boring and weird.

As I said earlier, not bad, but not exactly something that'll get the motor running.

TigerstretchTigerstretchover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to comments

I hear you and appreciate the feedback.

Winter Maid is written by me. Chapter 1-3 were heading to the wall like a freight train. As hot as it was, I had to make a choice, and that why I said it was written by me.

To make a good decision as to where to go next, I had to consider what I like to write and where I wanted to go with that story. Based on that, I decided to keep the story alive and turn it into a lighter, funnier, and more romantic series.

The way to look at this series is that it's more like a little fun adventure than something that will make you hard. The latter is more the role of a series like Building Reality.

Winter Maid is a fun story about a friendly couple, and it will keep changing a lot. It's not one of my main series, but it's one with a lot of potential for new stuff. For chapter 6, I was even thinking about doing something dramatic and heartbreaking.

Yep, this is who I am as a writer. I'm not your typical porn writer. ;) People can choose to follow me or not, but at the end of the day, I'm really writing stuff that keeps people off-balance. :)

zena99zena99over 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

This was a great change of pace story from the usual MC. I hope to see much more from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a great chapter. That idea with the different chocolates that had effects was truly inventive. You are a very creative writer with an impressive imagination that you use skillfully in your writing. I have been enjoying this story so thank you for the time and effort you put into coming up with this story and managing to put all the little fun kinks in it, it has been a wonderful and sexy read.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This entire series is utterly adorable and is going into my all time favorites. I love consensual mind control, I love casual kink, and I love real characters interacting in their lewdly normal lives. Thank you for writing. Have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please post chapter 6 on here!

TigerstretchTigerstretchalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry, that will be in July, not before. There is a 3 months gap between my main page and Literotica. But it will be posted here for sure. :) Chapter 6 is the last chapter of this series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the sweetest and most loving stories I have read. To have someone go to those extremes for you is incredible and shows how much they love you and how much you can trust and believe in them. I would love to know how you came up with the lions because that was great. The entire story has been so inventive which shows you have one hell of an imagination. It will be sad to see the end after the next chapter but all good things must come to an end, or so they tell me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES