All Comments on 'Wish Box Ch. 08'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More sooner than later if you can gteat story so far..

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Good to see you back

I was wondering how you would take this further. Looking forward to the rest!

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 5 years ago
About the box...

One thing I've wondered about the box, can it affect physical changes in a person too? Like, if you wish someone undergoes a second puberty, would it work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bye Lucy

I don't know what it is, but I really like this series. Beyond the sex scenes.

The story really draws me in a bit.

While I understand 'changing gear' or whatever, as a writer. I will say that I am sad you got rid of Lucy. I really liked her & totally could have seen her & the protagonist ending up (happily) married in the end. She gets under his skin & annoys him all the time (true love) & she is clearly intrigued by him & is the only girl who willingly (& eagerly) slept with him without any magical influence. (also true love)

Oh well, I can hardly wait for the next part. Hope it's soon.

petertowerspetertowersover 5 years ago

Im wondering why he's bothering to pay each girl $300 a month for what he could get for free using the Box. But the story is well written, Thanks for taking the time to post it onto here.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I like buying the hotel and bar. In San Fran he might get some gay action too!!! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s nice to see the story where the guy is not being completely stupid with his wishes and working smart, But it is a shame that Lucy is out of the picture. She was a great character and the kids been a lot of fun especially if she learned about the box. Either as a twist to give him a challenge or just as a partner in crime

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

For this chapter, Five**5**Stars...ONLY BECAUSE you have a mature red-head with a hairy pussy...FINALLY, a lady that has a woman's pussy, not something like a child (not that SOME shaving is not nice, at times...)

You STILL need an editor, and to take some time to go back through the chapters to fix the GLARING MISTAKES...you have too good a story going to mess it up like that!!

Lucy...loose cannon, did like to fuck, and was wild...but, could have RUINED John in one fell swoop with her 'sideline' dealings...and almost did! Lucky she did not steal "the Box"...😀

Now...Sam, at the Reception Desk; and Sonia, in the restaurant...decisions, decisions...plus the future!

Oh, one other thing...chapters have been too short; they build up to a quick finish, and COULD segue into more detail, like the 'arrangement' with the hotel ladies...Just Saying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous