Wish Box Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then maybe this will then," she continued as she guided my now hard cock out through the fly. I could then see how she wet her lips with her tongue and slowly leaned forward and reached up to give me a kiss. Our lips met and the kiss slowly escalated into full make out as she kept jerking my cock with her hand.

"How about now?" she said giving me knowing look as we broke the kiss to catch our breath.

"Yeah," I panted, "This is so weird, but better than anything I could imagine."

"Good," she said and smiled, "and since I've started this, I might as well earn that bonus for real."

"Mhmm, please," I said, "I'd love to give you a bonus."

"Let's get more comfortable," she whispered and guided me back towards her desk as she gently tugged on my cock with her hand, not giving me much option but to follow her. Once at her desk we started kissing more passionately and my hands started to roam over her body, coping a feel of both her surprisingly tight butt and perky tits, and not once did her warm hand leave my manhood. She finally broke the kiss though and also let go of my member, and before I could protest I saw how she reached down and pulled her skirt up and quickly tugged her panties off. She then took a graceful step back and planted her butt on the desk. Her dress was all pulled up and as I took a step back to unbuckle my pants she slowly parted her legs, granting me a perfect view of her pussy, covered with a thin layer of red hair. I stood staring at her a moment until she gave me a shy smile and motioned me closer.

"Well are you going to fuck me, or do you think I'm too old?" she said, breaking the silence in the room.

"Are you kidding me? You're the executive milf around here," I said as I dropped my pants and shorts.

That made her break into a wider smile and she grabbed at my shirt and pulled me hard towards her making my cock bounce up and land on her belly. She pulled me into another kiss and once more wrapped her hand around my cock, this time aiming it towards her pussy. She shifted a bit on the desk and then I felt the tip touch something wet and before I knew it my entire shaft slid into her dripping pussy. She was so wet she must have been aching to be fucked, and I had hardly touched her yet. Mesmerized, I watched as she leaned back on her elbows on the desk, and with one leg she motioned me to start moving.

"Fuck me then," she moaned, and I started pumping my hips, sliding my cook inside her with long deep strokes. She tilted her head back and started letting little moans out as I continued fucking her. Her pussy was so wet I could slide my full length in and out with easy and I really took the moment to enjoy fucking her like this for a good while. Almost sliding my cock out of her with each stroke, and then slowly pushing it all the way in, getting that warm wet feeling around my saft. She was getting more and more aroused and while I was still slow-fucking her, she fell back completely on the desk and started to unbutton her blouse and once she got it open her hand started moving up and down her belly, over her chest and cupping her bra.

"Mhmm, yes keep going," she moaned, "faster!"

Not needing more encouragement, I instantly started to slam my cock inside her, leaning down over her to get a better angle, and her arms reached up to behind my neck and she almost pulled me down over her as she started to orgasm. I almost fell off her at first, but managed to push my cock deep inside her just as she started shaking. Her head slammed up towards my shoulder and then back down at the desk again and had been more aware, I would definitely been worried that someone would hear us. I was too occupied with this lady squeezing every inch of my hard cock with her pulsating pussy now though, and just a few moments later I also burst into orgasm and shoot load after load into her. This seemed to send her into an even deeper orgasm as she almost pushed both of us off the desk. I slammed her back down though and pumped my cock once more with long slow strokes until I was totally spent. I finally slid out of her and stumbled back and sat down in her chair.

"Oh God I haven't had a quickie like that in ages," she whispered, still laying on her back on the desk.

"That was quite a way to prove your point," I sighed in return, and she now sat up and reached for her panties. She used them to wipe the cum running down her thighs and then stood up and let her skirt fall down. Once her top was buttoned again, aside from a few wrinkles on her skirt, there were no signs she had just been fucked.

"I assume it's alright now if I tell the girls that we can keep the arrangement?" she asked as she tucked her blouse into her skirt.

"I still think you're crazy but yeah," I said, "I think you can."

"Those will be some happy ladies," she said with another smile, "but if you will excuse me, I think I'll need to take an early afternoon and go home and shower," she continued.

"Of course," I said as I pulled up my own pants and straightened out my shirt, "and let me know if you ever need some more managerial input."

"If you don't watch yourself I might take you up on that," she said with a slight smirk as she grabbed her purse and went for the door. I followed her out towards the lobby and as we passed the reception I could see the stunning blonde Sam stand behind one of the computers, giving me a knowing, almost wicked, grin. Maybe she had heard us?

12