All Comments on 'Wish Box'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoyed this.

Write some more.

TagliasTagliasabout 8 years ago
Great story

Write some more! I want to see where this goes.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to see what his Next wish is. and to see what else he comes up with. It would be a Nice way to go to the College of your choice.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Good story .

Not bad for your first mind control story ,lets see where you go with it .Keep writing and I'll keep reading . Good job .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great star

This was a great start. The story has a lot of potential. I look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Encore! Encore!

Good story. Seems like Treys mom was just putting out to save her precious son and wasn't really that into it with our lucky guy. Perhaps further messages in the 'magic box' will make her our lucky guy's sex slave. Also the stepmom needs to be shown her place (on the end of her stepson's cock!). Let's see some more chapters huh? Don't be a one hit wonder like so many of the Lit authors. Good story keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

It was a good start and i hope that there will be more of it! Hope we don't have to wait to long for more

Paaradise71Paaradise71about 8 years ago
More please!

Was great. looking for more.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
if

when looking at the outside of the box "I took out the box and examined it, turning and looking for marks or anything. It didn't look plastic and I couldn't see any cuts or markings or anything" the first night.

and on the second "even after having stared at it for more than an hour, I hadn't been able to find so much as a crack in it."

how did he put the paper/note inside?

lose: can't find. you had it but don't know where it is. as in you lost it.

loose: opposite of tight. you didn't tie it on tight enough, it came loose and fell off.

davet1davet1about 8 years ago
Excellent.

I like the idea that the box only works overnight - adds a bit more drama than the many stories where guys get their wishes answered immediately. I hope you continue,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So far so good

I like the development so far. How will he act next? I hope he does not go off the deep end with extreme wishes too far into the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We always like to see the abused geek gain some form of retributive justice....

....and we hope he is not just a repressed troglodyte, like the unrepressed troglodyte jerks that abused him.

A code hero would be good in this story.

One can only hope.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
xb

zxd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice work

Good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wonderful story

I read all parts of this story some time ago, but never forgot it, so here I'm back again. Outside of a few simple errors, probably typing errors, this is a very good story. It is great how you took your time in building up the story, and didn't simply rush into the sex part. To me, it is these details that is what turns a good story into a great one. You are a very good writer with a great imagination, so I hope you keep writing and looking for ways to improve. You do have a lot of natural talent. Keep up the good work. Now I'm off the read the rest of this tale once again.

celticfire729celticfire729over 7 years ago
Just wondering

I know this sounds petty, but why is it none of these self-centered characters ever ask for the cure to Cancer, Alzheimers, etc? I know, its just a story, just wanted to chime in with that. Great story, love it actually.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 6 years ago
celticfire729

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tslovingmantslovingmanover 6 years ago
Great story idea

This is a great story idea and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To easy and straight forward...

There is no adventure in the story, the box is all mighty. It's Just a prelude to hardcore sex scene...

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
Good

I liked it, it was simple but with great possibilities- although I wished the sex scene was longer, I loved it

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

Seen this story somewhere before, enjoyed it just as much as the first time. "No matter what he did, at least you fucked his mother." In the ass.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago
Nice story - thank you!

Not that it matters too much, and clearly in this fictional world it could happen, but with Trey being led out by police, in real life it means that there was a criminal charge against him. In short, the school can't press criminal charges against him. The only people that can bring a charge is the prosecuting attorney.

Whatever. Sorry for being an attorney. The story was fun to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He just get ass kicked why worry about another from the old guy.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Not really mind control as wish fulfillment!!! 5 stars!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

OOOHHH...the bane of the nay-sayers...THIS IS A STORY, Y'ALL...maybe the MC WILL wish for something truly altruistic...in another chapter...could have saved that comment...

This is an excellent story...looking forward to the rest of it, how MC uses his new-found fun and ๐Ÿ”‹ piers!!

Five**5**Stars!!

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

Great idea but I would have held out for once a month.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What would everyone wish for if a wish box were real and actually work

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiver7 months ago

5 starsโญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ, my second read of this series and I forgot how it started. Great erotica and fantasy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

I like it. Mmmmm mmm love the idea of getting some brown sugar from that bowl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous