Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Rebecca experiments with role-play and an older man.
3k words
4.77
2.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca experiments with role-play and an older man.

Wishing to be a Slut Pt 04 continues Rebecca's journey. Pt 04 and 05 can be read independently but the theme continues from pt 01-03.

Please feel free to comment, all suggestions are welcome.

Makeup finished she checks the mirror.

Hair long, straight, very girlie just as he said he liked it. Vampy red lipstick, a brave selection from him. Dark smokey eyes make them look so big, so open and slightly submissive. The longest lashes she had ever worn and quite heavy, lots of eyeliner, not her usual style but exactly as he instructed..........just right she thinks.

She looks at her clothes laid meticulously on the bed. The basque is fiddly to get on but when she sees herself in the mirror it is so so worth it. Sheer black nylons of course clipped neatly to the four suspender straps and as she steps into the black french knickers she shivers slightly as she feels how utterly smooth and feminine she is and just can't resist slipping a manicured finger inside the elastic to caress her girlie clit, the red fingernail still visible through the black lace. She can feel her clit starting to stir and she imagines it's his hand sliding inside her panties....................her legs open slightly wider, her tongue licks her lips, and the taste of lipstick brings her back to the present.

Rebecca had now had three dates with, let's call him 'The First'. After taking her virginity, the sex became even better and she became more assertive, he was still in charge but together they had become progressively more adventurous. They remained just fuck buddies, she was his naughty slut and she knew he dated other girls. That suited her perfectly as now her pussy and mouth had become accustomed to entertaining a rampant cock she was open to a little variety, a guy a little different from The First who could test her limits further. Could she progress from naughty slut to dirty bitch?

Her dating profile was very vanilla for a trans girl site but in the long list of 'likes' she had included BDSM Receiving, Role Play, Sex in Public and Sub Games amongst the list of all the other more regular preferences. She was popular on the site with plenty of email invitations from guys and girls every day but they were mostly bland or crude and nothing that really gave her a little stiffy. Until he messaged, let's call him 'The Client'.

It was a well-written mail complimenting her attractiveness and after reading her interests he had a specific role-play he'd like to act out with her that would include almost all of her less vanilla preferences. She was intrigued and replied to him asking the obvious questions. Following a series of ping-pong emails, she agreed to meet and play out his fantasy and the more she thought about it the more turned on she became - if she was brave enough?

Pictures, emails and a phone call had established that he was early fifties, with grey hair, clean-shaven, a handsome well-built man with a professional career, a dominant top with an age of experience with chicks with dicks. The age gap didn't concern Rebecca in the slightest, she wanted to learn new things, he had a thirty-year start as a teacher, and his age suited the scene they would act out tonight perfectly.

The base of the role play was that he was a visiting businessman (which he was) and she was a high class trans escort (which she wasn't).

The kink for him was to be seen by his colleagues meeting her in the hotel bar and then taking her back to his room. She was to make it obvious that she was an escort and also somehow display to the onlookers that she wasn't born a female and this was something that would certainly be a big test for Rebecca. Why this was important to him she didn't ask but he clearly had his reasons.

The kink for Rebecca was the promise of a gradual introduction to the BDSM scene with an experienced guy whom she believed she could trust. Normally strutting around a hotel lobby dressed as a slut was a step too far but as this wasn't actually her, just a character she was playing, somehow she found it acceptable and playing the role of an escort will make it easier for her to submit to whatever bondage and denial he was going to inflict upon her. She had to admit to herself that playing it through in her mind made her boy clit as hard as a rock.

He had been very clear about what she should wear choosing every item from pictures she had sent him and then sending her money to purchase things she didn't have in her wardrobe, he had very specific tastes.

Fench knickers and suspenders were not her normal choices but the sheer black blouse that makes her basque totally visible was one she did approve of. As she zipped up her tight satin skirt she knows it was just too short but she is a hooker, on show to anyone with the cash and being obvious is the game tonight, he will want you and so will all the men in the bar. As she fastens the straps on the shoes a look in the mirror proves that those five inch heels really do make her legs look like they go on forever. Finally, she clips on a pair of long silver dangling earrings, very tarty but now in character, she sets off.

He has already messaged to say he has a Moscow Mule waiting for her at the far corner of the hotel bar and reconfirmed her limits and the safe word (glucose) for later. That made her feel secure as did a picture of a clean STD test he completed that afternoon. She was a safe-sex girl so wasn't sure why she needed that but he insisted it was important for later.

As the taxi pulls up the butterflies hit, it's real now. Attempting to exit the cab elegantly in such a ridiculously short skirt was going to be impossible, but then he doesn't want elegance, he wants a slut. The cab door opened and she made no effort to hide her modesty giving the doorman a full view of her long slender legs and a glimpse up her skirt. She looked him in the eye and smiled, he smiled back, he'd seen her type before, too expensive for him. Feeling the satin skirt tight against her legs, cold air meeting the top of her thighs above her stockings she is directed towards the bar. The tell tale click of her heels on the marble floor echoes loudly alerting both the men and women to her arrival. The women see a slutty rival and comment disdainfully, the men see a sex siren and wonder how good a fuck she would be. She knows they are staring, she knows just how good she looks as she wiggles and totters towards him. It is a slow deliberate walk so everyone has to notice her, she has arrived, and her walk exudes sensuality.

He climbs from his barstool and takes a step towards her. "Rebecca?" She nods. "We spoke today on the phone, very pleased to meet you." His voice was loud and obvious letting everyone in the bar know that the girl had been ordered by him.

While everyone is still looking he moves toward her, looks her in the eyes and tells her how fantastic she looks. Before she can reply his hand goes to the back of her neck and he pulls her firmly towards him. Lips meet and she feels his tongue sliding into her mouth, teasing, his hand is still on her neck, and she can't move..............she doesn't want to. His other hand squeezes her butt cheek. A deep french kiss and open bum fondling in a five star bar, in public, told the onlookers that this was definitely a paid date, she saw a table of men arguing and guessed that they were trying to estimate Rebecca's hourly rate.

Small talk and compliments over, his eyes devoured every detail of the girl before him. He makes no secret of why he has asked her here, or why he has booked a room. The bartender listens intently, she thinks he's cute, he winks at her. The single men stare hoping to catch her eye and she enjoys the attention and starts to tingle at the thought of being instructed by him, letting him take full control. Remembering her promise to continue letting go of her old frigid persona, from now on she decides she will answer all his questions, all his requests very simply......................with the word "Yes".

Two drinks later he leaves her to make a call telling Rebecca loudly that he will be fifteen minutes or so. This is the prearranged cue. Part of the role play was for her to ensure she was approached by another man trying to pick her up and make it known that she had something extra. She had thought long and hard about how she would meet this challenge and had a few plans.

Before she could put her strategies in place the bartender slipped her a card with his number. "If you are ever a little lonely and want to drink for free all night just call," and he winked. His card was still on the bar when a very handsome tall man eloquently introduced himself as James. "I assume that you are here on business but if you ever want a weekend away in Paris I have an apartment there, I'd love to show you around and I'm sure your expenses won't be a problem, can I have your number please?" She smiled and wrote the number on a coaster, then brought it to her lips and kissed it lightly leaving her lipstick print on the paper. "I'm Rebecca, call me if you are man enough," and she raised her skirt, just high enough for him to see her semi stiff cock poking from her knickers.

Rebecca was stunned by her brazen attitude but she was enjoying herself and getting stiffer by the second - she had the power! Her little stiffy was now a full size stiffy so she discreetly wriggled it free from the loose silk knickers revealing a slight bump in her tight skirt. Then turning her body away from the bar towards a table of six men who had been staring and pointing all evening she opened and crossed her legs slowly, the height of the barstool giving them a perfect view up her skirt and that she was wearing suspenders. She'd not been a girl for very long but she already understood the amazing power that stockings and suspenders have over a man's libido.

She was brave now, licking her lips she beckoned them over with her index finger. They all looked away embarrassed that their laddish behaviour was being challenged. Then after a short discussion, a short bearded guy with a smart suit stood up and walked towards her. "Hi, I'm Tom and you probably know that we've been looking at you all evening, I'm sorry but we all agree that you look so fuckable, you're beautiful. We're having a stag party next month, would you consider entertaining us for the evening? We have a private hotel suite, there will be six of us, a gang bang for say 4 hours, we will pay well if you are up for it? Maybe a bonus for bukkake if we can cum in your mouth as well? Certainly, a bigger bonus if you will do anal?"

Rebecca surprised herself at how calm she was and his assumption that she was not only a call girl but an escort with virtually no limits. Was it degrading or a compliment on her ability to be whatever her man or men want? She took time to think but reasoned that she was playing a role and at that moment she was a hooker so she continued to play the part.

She smiled, again she wrote her number on a coaster, folded it and put it in his top pocket. "I'm Rebecca," she said taking hold of his slightly sweaty hand and placing it on her knee. Tightly holding his hand with both of hers she moved it under her skirt so he could feel the cool nylon of her stockings, he started to breathe heavily. Inching it forward his hand reached her stocking top and then her bare flesh at the top of her thigh. "Do you like that Tom?" she purred in her sexiest voice, "Sounds like my kind of party, I really love a cum bath. With the Bukkake cum in mouth option it will be six thousand," she said in a matter of fact tone. Then she guided his hand higher up her skirt until it was resting on her now throbbing cock. She closed her hands around his so that he was gripping her lady cock tightly, watching his shocked expression as she pulsed it repeatedly. "With anal I will give you a discount, make it five thousand..............you and your friends look like such pretty boys it will be my treat and I'm sure I'll be able to fuck all six of you sissy boys with the cock you are holding at least once in four hours." He was stunned, confidence washed away in an instant and his face going redder by the second. He wriggled his hand from under her skirt, coughed and scurried back to his friends.

At that moment The Client returned, he had been watching all the action and congratulated Rebecca for playing the role so well. Rebecca was very pleased with how she handled the challenge and surprised at how she managed the random strangers' advances.

As they neared the end of their drinks he leaned forward and looked directly in her eyes.

"I'm ready to go, we just need to make a big show of me taking you to my room and you have met your part of the role play perfectly. Time now for me to meet my obligations in the bedroom, all the equipment is there. Now that I have met you in person I think I know what you are going to enjoy. I don't think we will need the 'glucose' but remember, even though we are on our own you are still my escort and being paid to serve," she nodded in agreement. Apprehensive but excited she drained her cocktail leaving lipstick marks on the glass. She pushed it toward the bartender and blew him a kiss.

He then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a wad of bank notes. "There's two grand there, just as we agreed, I hope I'm going to get value for my money," he said crudely and louder than he needed to. This took her by surprise but she reacted quickly "I've never had any complaints...............but then I've never had a man who can keep up with me." He grinned, she took the notes and deposited them in her handbag. There was now no doubt in the bar that she was being paid to service the grey haired man's cock.

She climbed down from her stool, all eyes were on her, she had been the show in the bar tonight. She walked over to the stool where James was nursing his scotch, "Au revoir James.......pour le moment. On se voice en Paris a bientot," she said in her best french accent and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She really was getting into the escort role and a free weekend in Paris with the handsome James wasn't out of the question.

Hide trimmed content

Then she moved to the table of six. Their loud drunken banter became deathly quiet as she approached them. "Sorry I didn't get the time to meet you all but I'm needed upstairs now. I told Tom I'd be happy to come to your party, you are all such pretty boys I'm sure I'd stay more than four hours," she lifted her skirt to reveal her flaccid member to them and just smiled. "I'll be waiting for the call." She was not a top and had never been interested in fucking boys but the thought of entertaining six men at once, bukkake, spit roasting, double penetration, cum showers and being the star of that show made her pussy tingle and her nipples spring to life. She was on fire and more than ready for the bedroom.

She walked back to her host and he led her by the hand to the hotel lobby. All eyes followed her knowing where she was going and what for. She loved the attention and giggled loudly so everyone could hear. She followed him obediently heels clicking loudly until she entered the lift and they were alone.

He smiles at her knowingly. "This has been so good for me, you have been excellent and I'm going to repay you. I'm going to make you whimper and writhe, plead and beg. I will take you in all ways possible, touch places you didn't know you had, make you sore and make you ache, and tease your mind and your body, get ready for the ride Rebecca., I'm going to rule you."

His hand slid up her thigh, beyond the stockings and inside her flimsy pants. He can feel how excited she is and he kisses her lightly on the lips, teasingly while his fingers gently explore her boy clit. She was very aroused, the role-play had certainly increased her hunger, he continued stroking until he had hard evidence of her lust. She moved to return the kiss, yearning for his tongue but he stopped her immediately "I haven't given you permission to touch me, wait until you have earned it". He was stern, and she was demeaned and nervous, is this how it will be tonight she wondered

They exited the lift and she began to understand how the evening was going to play out. She had committed to be submissive and obey his instructions and she knew that she was going to be provoked, prodded, teased, denied, punished, frustrated, used, degraded and she hoped rewarded. A brand new adventure for the total slut she was becoming.