Witch of Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so. I was reckless with my energy and gave too much to you before the fight. I haven't been taking care of myself as often as I should," I sighed and pushed the blanket aside for a stretch.

Glen quickly averted his gaze from my naked form, and I smiled at his modesty.

"Gilda, I want to thank you for saving my father. He woke up after you defeated that monster. I burned its shriveled corpse like you said."

"Excellent. I still need to cleanse the pond," I said as I rubbed my eyes again.

I couldn't get the blurriness out of them. Glen ventured a quick glance at my face before he looked away again, blushing.

"Forgive me, Gilda, but you don't look well, and I feel it's my fault. Did I not revive you fast enough last night?

"Don't worry about me, Glen. I'll be fine after my payment."

"Oh, right. I'll get the money," he nodded, preparing to leave.

"Where are you going? I don't want money."

He stopped and looked at me with his brow furrowed.

"Then how shall I pay you?"

"Glen, I'm very weak. Can you give me some of your energy?" I whispered as I searched his big gray eyes.

"Of course. How?"

I smiled as I lay back on the blanket and spread my legs. His eyes went wide as he watched me slide my fingers through the moisture gathered along my swollen labia.

"I need you inside me, Glen. Pleasure yourself and me, and it will restore most of my energy. That's what I want as payment. Can you do that for me?"

He gulped and hesitated for a moment. I wondered what he thought of the crazy witch that was offering her body to him. He eventually nodded. I smiled as I watched him crawl closer and kneel between my legs. I admired him as he unbuttoned his breeches and pushed them off his hips, revealing his thick erection. His eyes were roaming up and down my body and often settled on my cunt as I playfully spread my juices over my lips.

"Shirt off, please," I instructed, pulling his eyes back to mine.

He nodded and quickly pulled it over his head and tossed it aside. He had a handsome, lean chest. Farmers often had appealing muscle tone. He held his cock and stroked it above my pussy as he watched me massage my tits and pinch my nipples.

"Push your penis inside me, Glen, and I'll let you suck my tits while you fuck me. Would you enjoy that?" I grinned.

He nodded and pressed his plump tip against my wet cunt, rubbing it through my moisture until his glans glistened. I groaned when he finally pushed inside me, stretching my horny muscles open. He let out a shaky breath as he pumped his cock inside me, indulging in my tight warmth. He closed his eyes and concentrated as he fucked me harder, shaking my tits with his eager thrusts. It felt wonderful. I could sense his pleasure, and it was exciting my magic, lifting me out of my blurry haze. I could also feel how close he was to orgasm.

"Allow me to help with that," I whispered and used a little magic to give him more control.

He opened his eyes and looked at me in amazement for a moment.

"That's incredible," he breathed as he slowed his thrusts and reveled in what he was feeling. "You are breathtaking, Gilda," he whispered as he leaned down and caught my right nipple between his lips.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he hungrily sucked the soft flesh of my tit into his mouth while pumping his cock into my pussy. I groaned as he pushed me closer to orgasm. He released my tit and kissed my mouth as he settled down on top of me. He caressed the back of my neck and worked his tongue against mine, exciting my heart with his passion. I could feel what he was feeling, and hearing my groans and whimpers made him ache with arousal. He enjoyed my pleasure as much as his own, and it was melting my heart a little. I hadn't made love to someone as earnest as Glen in a long time. I was riding his passion when an orgasm tightened my cunt. I cried out and squeezed him against my breasts as he pumped my inner muscles through the spasms.

"Oh God," he groaned as he tensed with pleasure a second later.

He gasped and shook as his cum splashed hot between my twitching muscles. I groaned and squirmed as the wet heat made the tingles sharper. He massaged his cock deeper inside me as the pleasure played itself out. Then he groaned in satisfaction as he relaxed against my breasts. His chest and neck were sweaty, making him smell extra yummy. I smiled as I ran my lips along his jaw and neck, tasting and appreciating him. His cock was still jumping with little aftershocks inside me.

"Thank you, Glen. I feel so much better."

"You're welcome. Thank you too, Gilda, for everything," he whispered as he raised his head and searched my eyes.

"I'm only doing my duty. Rutland is mine to protect."

He looked at me curiously for a moment, then he nodded as if he didn't quite believe me. We snuggled together under the wool blanket and spoke for another hour. It was the most pleasant thing I had done in years. I rarely wanted to stay close to the men I fucked, but there was something about Glen that drew me to him.

"Gilda, I saw the skull you found in the pond," he whispered as he admired a dark lock of my hair as he gently pulled it through his fingers.

"You realized who it was?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm sorry, Glen. I'll need to recover the rest of her bones and burn them to purify the remains. The negative energy could draw more dark creatures to the area."

"I understand. I'll help in any way that I can. What creature did that to my mother?"

"I suspect it was an ancient incubus. They're a type of vampire that feeds on blood and sexual energy. Some are terrifying monsters, and others just want to be treated like humans. They mostly are humans that were altered by demonic magic. Their powers vary greatly. They can produce almost normal human offspring with human women, or they can produce a hybrid, or they can pass a cursed seed of a demon spawn into their lover's womb that will slowly kill them."

I could feel Glen's heart beating faster as I spoke.

"Are you saying my mom was in love with a vampire?" he asked.

"Not necessarily. He could have been taking advantage of her while she was under a spell. Witches use similar spells sometimes. You knew she had a lover?"

"I knew. A strange man would come to the farm when Papa was away. Mama would always treat him kindly. I didn't know what to think of him. He always seemed cold and distant. She became melancholy and sickly after the last time he visited ten years ago. Then she disappeared, and I never saw either one of them again. Could that man have been an incubus?"

"Possibly, he could have also been your real father," I whispered.

Glen let out a tired sigh that tugged at my heart. He knew I had noticed his lack of resemblance to Micah.

"I take it Micah knew what his wife was doing?"

"He did. Mama told me Papa couldn't give her children. So, he gave her permission to build a family with someone else if she could keep it a secret. Papa loved me and raised me as his own. He's my true father, but I doubt he knew Mama was sleeping with a monster. She probably didn't know it either. Do you think I'm a monster too?"

"You're stable from what I can tell, but that could change one day."

He gasped and sat up in alarm at that suggestion.

"What do you mean? How could I change?"

"Dark entities could learn about you from your real father. The possibility of you having vampire magic makes you valuable to darker souls. They would capture you and call your magic forth. Then they would force you to use it for their gain."

"How do I prevent that?"

"I can help you stay safe. It's my duty as the Witch of Rutland. If you're brave enough, I can test you for incubus magic right now."

His eyes filled with horror at that suggestion.

"Test me how?"

"I can call the magic forward if it's actually inside you."

"Can you make it go away?"

"No. Once it manifests, it's there for the rest of your life."

His complexion went a little green at that point.

"I don't want that to happen. I don't want to change."

"Glen, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You didn't choose your parents. Also, it's better to discover dormant magic with my help instead of by accident or at the hands of a demon. I have been sensing something special about you all night. You have a mystical pull on my power. Here, I want you to taste my blood and see how it affects you," I said and crawled over to my clothes and pulled a small dagger out of my boot.

I returned to Glen and pricked my finger. He grimaced as I squeezed a thick drop of blood out, allowing it to drip down my skin.

"Taste it and see if you enjoy it. Witch blood is a delicacy," I grinned and offered him my hand.

He looked scared and repulsed as he held my wrist and carefully guided my bleeding finger into his mouth. I watched him carefully as his tongue made contact with the blood. An instant later, his breathing went shallow as his grip tightened on my wrist. Then he sucked hard on my finger, drawing a proper mouthful. He groaned and shuddered as he swallowed it. Then he started to do it again.

"Glen, stop," I ordered, hitting him with psychic pain.

He gasped and released my hand as the illusion of agony pierced his mind. I immediately eased off. I didn't want to jar him more than he already was. He was panting as he looked at me with pale eyes and wide dark irises. He was aroused and hungry after tasting my blood.

"I don't believe it," he whispered as he gazed at me like a predator.

It was unnerving and arousing. I enjoyed dangerous men, and Glen had just become one.

"Now you know what you are and what that man did to your mother. He may have done it by accident. I need to track him down and find out. "

"I'll help you find him if I can, but I can't focus right now. I need you again," he said as he caught my mouth for a kiss.

I gasped as he pushed me backward on the blanket and climbed between my legs. I groaned as he pressed his hard cock against my cunt. I had awakened a different kind of fledgling monster, and it was thrilling. He pushed his meat inside me with a groan. His senses were on fire with new powers and cravings. My blood had called forth the dormant incubus magic hidden in the depths of his soul. His humanity kept it buried for twenty years. He kissed me hard as he plowed his cock into my swollen cunt, jarring our bodies in his excitement and fueling our magic. Sex with a hybrid incubus was a treat. We could endlessly feed each other's magic and passion. He was panting against my neck as I clutched at his arms with my nails. Then I felt his new fangs scrape over my skin.

"Can I feed on you, Gilda? I'm starving," he purred against my neck.

"You'll get drunk on my blood. You will also owe me an abundance of cum in return," I chuckled.

"Sounds fun," he grinned before he sank his fangs into the nape of my neck.

I gasped and arched my body into his. The pain was short and quickly washed away from the magic flowing out of his skin. An incubus's bite was intensely erotic. My eyes rolled back as he sucked blood from my neck. Then an orgasm crashed through me like a scorching wave. I gasped and whimpered as he pumped his cock through my twitching muscles, turning my mind to mush. He let out a carnal groan as an orgasm raced through his cock. He sucked more greedily as his cum burst hot inside me and came dripping out of me. I knew his orgasm was good. I felt it through his skin as he trembled on top of me and inside me. He groaned in satisfaction as the pleasure played itself out. He stopped draining me at that point and licked my neck, quickly closing the wound. I smiled as I indulged in the relaxing waves of magic pulsing with his heartbeat. We were both sated.

"Oh boy, I was not expecting to find something like you in Rutland," I purred as I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

"What am I exactly?" he breathed as he snuggled his face into my hair, indulging in my scent.

"You're a wonderfully balanced incubus hybrid. You didn't want to kill me. You just wanted food and pleasure. I can likely train you to use spells."

"So I'm not human?" he whispered.

"You're more human than anything else. That's where the balance comes from. You're not like that demon that came out of the pond."

He was silent for a moment as he considered my words.

"That thing was my sister, wasn't it?"

"It's unfair to you to call it that, but yes. A demon was spawned inside your mother's womb from your father's corrupted seed. Your father was either reckless or malicious. He should have sent your mother to a witch for treatment with each pregnancy. We can detect a corrupted seed and purge it before the mother falls ill. The thing in the pond was a demon succubus. Its ancient soul was channeled across the veil until it could fully merge with a corporeal body. Your mother's death was the blood sacrifice that opened the pathway between our worlds. That's why I need to cleanse the pond. The weakness in the veil is still there, and with Halloween approaching, something else nasty could slip through it."

"Was my father a hybrid like me?"

"I don't know. An incubus needs humanity to experience and express love. If he was simply using your mother to breed children and demons, then he was also a demon. Once a demon breeds a true hell-spawn, he abandons the host and lets the powers of Hell use it as a portal."

"Why would a demon do that? What does he get out of spawning another demon?"

"A powerful, immortal family. That fledgling succubus would have been an understudy and a lover to its incubus. There is safety in numbers. They would help each other survive."

"Ugh, it would have been his daughter and his lover?" Glen said in revulsion.

"Demon families don't work like human families. They can't breed together, so it doesn't matter who they fuck."

"It's still wrong."

"There is nothing right about a demon living in our realm. They're parasites in our world."

"That seriously doesn't help me like what I am," he whispered.

"You have a soul, Glen. You're not a demon. Your body was simply altered by demonic magic. It's like adding sugar and fat to bitter cocoa to make chocolate. Nature cooked up something special in you and me. My mother was a hybrid succubus. That's where my power came from. The Witch Wardens trained me to use it for good."

He raised up and looked at me in wonder after that revelation.

"Do you crave blood too?" he asked curiously.

"No. I don't have strong vampire traits. My magic earned me the label of a nature witch. I do crave cock and cum like a succubus. Sex and arousal rejuvenate my magic. When I'm sated, I can channel all kinds of powers with my mind and body."

"Do I have powers like yours?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure of your range. That's why I'm inviting you to my cottage for some magic lessons. If you have the gift of channeling, you could become a recognized warlock."

"Incredible. I thought I would be a simple farmer for the rest of my life. Then I crashed into you. I've never felt more alive," he whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair and gently kissed my mouth.

"That could be the intoxicating effect of my blood talking," I mumbled against his kiss.

He shrugged and rocked his hips, massaging my wet cunt with his hardening erection. It was turning out to be a very good morning.

"I ache for you, Gilda. Is that normal?" he purred before he sucked my lower lip between his teeth.

His fangs were extended again. I could feel them pressing into my skin as his cock pushed deeper inside me.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked.

"No. The pressure on my teeth feels good. They're also hard to retract when I'm aroused," he smiled, revealing his sharp canines.

The fangs made his handsome face look fierce and seductive. Seeing them made my cunt tighten on his cock, and that made him chuckle.

"I'm glad they arouse you too," he whispered as he rocked inside me.

"It's easy to arouse me. Being a descendant of a succubus leaves me craving sexual attention more than anything. It also left me addicted to cum."

"You're welcome to all of mine," Glen smiled as he flexed his cock inside me. His groin muscles were strong.

"That's an offer I can't refuse. Will you allow me to cast a potency spell on you?"

"Sure. What will it do?"

"It will prolong your orgasms and increase your cum flow. It's the naughtiest spell I know. Trust me, we'll both enjoy it."

"And that's an offer I can't refuse," he grinned.

I smiled as I raised up so I could see his attractive sex organs. I grabbed his wet cock and gently stroked it as I reached down and massaged his plump testicles. He moaned as I fondled him.

"Look into my eyes, Glen. I'm going to massage your cock and scrotum while I recite a spell that will make you extremely potent for a month. Once the incantation is pressed upon your mind, you can't escape the effects until it runs its course. Do you still want it?"

"Yes," he breathed and licked his lips.

"Very well... fertile spirits of nature, bless this man with abundance in order to satisfy my bodily cravings. My body is eager for you, Glen. My womb swells for your seed. I want you to pleasure yourself inside me. Massage my birth canal with your pulsing rod. I drip with sweet nectar to coat your meat when it plows into my tight warmth. Touch your milky white tip against my pouting cervix, let them share a salty kiss. My hunger welcomes your passionate thrusts. My belly, tits, and cunt throb for your abundant offering. My body needs your salty milk, hot and thick inside me. My shiny pink trench will overflow with your flood, and in ecstasy, I'll lay hot, wet, and breathless," I spoke as I felt his balls and cock swelling. He groaned and shuddered from the excess of arousal my magic was stoking in his groin. "Bless the white tide as it flows into me. Give me your semen, Glen," I ordered and took his cock into my mouth.

I stroked his shaft with my lips and caressed his tip with my tongue, finishing what the spell started. He groaned and shook as an orgasm rocked through his muscles. My pussy ached and tightened as a thick load of cum drenched my mouth. I groaned and gulped it down before another hot burst almost strangled me. I was struggling to swallow the creamy flood. I held his throbbing meat as it flexed again and again, spitting warm semen into my mouth. I sucked him dry as the last kicks of orgasm worked through his groin.

"Oh my God... that was wild. I can do it again, too," Glen groaned with a smile as he gently thrust against my tongue.

"I want it in my cunt next," I ordered as I reclined on the wool blanket with my legs spread wide.

"Gladly," he breathed as he climbed over me and sank his cock into my swollen cunt again.

He was insanely hard. He fucked me slow and deep, building pleasure with loving strokes. He watched my eyes as I panted under him. He was in perfect control, and it was intensely arousing. It was rare to find a fledgling incubus that could control his wild nature so soon after discovering it. He was also under a powerful fertility spell that increased his energy. Not to mention he was as high as a kite on my blood. Glen had a naturally strong focus, and that could lead to powerful spell casting.

"Your control is impressive, Glen. How do you do it?" I groaned as I rocked into his thrusts, taking his cock deep into my abdomen.

"Papa always said I had the patience of a monk," he purred as he pumped a little faster, hitting my bladder with his tip.

My eyes rolled back as I indulged in the stimulation.

"Fuck me harder, Glen. I need it," I begged.

He laid down on me and slid his tongue into my mouth before pounding me breathless. I cringed with pleasure as he feverishly massaged my trembling cunt. My body convulsed under him as my pussy squeezed his meat. He groaned a second later as an orgasm raced through his cock, quickly filling me with a flood of hot cum. He held the back of my neck and sucked my tongue as he shook with pleasure and pumped me full of semen. The rush of hot, slippery liquid pumping into my vagina was feeding my orgasm. I groaned and gasped as his juices gushed in and streamed out of me, dripping down my crack and into a puddle under my ass. We groaned and trembled against each other for a sweaty minute, then the pleasure finally subsided. Glen sighed in satisfaction before he relaxed against my tits. I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair and kissed his cheek as our hearts pounded against each other. I felt revived, soaked, and a little drunk. Glen was sharing his magical buzz with me through his skin.

123456...8