Witches Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

Nadia ground herself on his tongue, her head tilted back, her breasts quivering with her approaching orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Lick me! Fucking l-lick me out! Good pet! Good f-fucking peeeeeet!"

Her wail of orgasm came, and so did she. Her legs tightened around his head, squeezing him, her hand hauling on the leash so hard Formin couldn't breathe for a moment, even as her juices flooded his mouth with her sudden peak of orgasm.

Nadia gasped, slumping on the bed, breathing hard and heavy. "O-ooooh," she moaned hotly. "That was... that was amazing..."

"Was it now?"

Nadia's head jerked up with surprise. As the tautness of the leash loosened, Formin tilted his head to see Jadis coiled outside the door, her arms crossed under her impressive bust, a cold look on her lovely face.

Nadia pursed her lips, climbing off the bed. "Hey, Jadis. What do you need?"

"I'd think it quite obvious," the lamia hissed, sliding into the room, coppery scales gleaming. "Something you took from my room."

"So? He's my apprentice too," Nadia said, standing up, facing off with the lamia.

Jadis smiled. It was not a happy smile. "Slave?" she said. "Return to my room."

"Yes, mistress," Formin said, rising, taking a step towards the door.

"Pet, stay there."

"Yes mistress," Formin said, halting.

"To my room, slave," Jadis said.

"Yes, mistress."

"Get back here, pet."

"Yes, mistress."

"I'm beginning to get annoyed, Nadia," Jadis hissed, looming over the catgirl. "He's not yours."

Hands on her hips, Nadia met the serpent's gaze with defiance. "And he's not yours. We agreed when we hired him to share him."

"And you stole him."

"You were trying to hypnotize him into your personal slave!"

"And your collar was simply to make him pretty?"

"Better than your magic. Oooh, look at me, I'm Jadis, I got hypnotic eyes. Aren't I so creative?"

"You're being a child."

"Nn nn nn. You're being a child."

Formin stood by the door, blankly watching the two argue, awaiting a command. His cock painfully hard, denied, his tongue still tasting sweetly the juices of the catgirl.

He felt his dangling leash shift, gently lift, and pull towards the door. Formin offered no resistance as he was led gently out of the room and into the hall.

He found Lucrecia there, leaning against the wall, his leash held loosely in her hand. The busty witch smiled sleepily at him, her eyes drifting to the doorway through which the voices of her sister witches could be heard shouting. "Let's not disturb them," she murmured, giving Formin's leash a lazy tug.

Formin nodded dully, following the witch as she led him down the hall, the voices fading behind them as they made their way up to the third floor. The attic room sat at the peak, and Formin followed Lucrecia inside as obediently as a well-trained dog.

Lucrecia's room wasn't much cleaner than Nadia's, but it was considerably better organized. A broad worktable took up an entire corner, the shelves loaded with meticulously labeled bottles. The scent of herbs hung heavy in the air, as if it had been ground into the very walls. A large bed of expansive rumpled sheets sat under a round window, stained glass shaped like an eye.

Though many found Jadis the most intimidating of the trio of witches, Formin had always held Lucrecia in a sort of wary awe. You knew where you stood with Jadis (inevitably under her), but Lucrecia had always been an enigma. More motherly than either her sister witches, yet more mysterious, seemingly always intoxicated, yet her eyes held a sort of lazy cunning that Formin saw gleam in them now. She drew nearer, winding the leash into her hand, the scent of the flowers braided into her hair making Formin's nostrils flare and his empty head spin.

"Was starting to wonder... what kept you," she breathed, her hand gliding across Formin's chest. "Made me come down. And good... I did. Mmm..." she hummed, stroking the collar around his neck, her touch making him twitch and stiffen in more ways than one. "Looks nice... though. Fitting." She leaned in closer, her lips near his ear, her immense breasts against his chest. He sucked in a breath as he felt something damp bead her nipples, smear his chest. "Got something I want to test. Village girls are gonna... love it..."

"M-mistress?" Formin breathed.

"Don't worry," she murmured, kissing his cheek, his neck, making him whine softly in desire as her fingers glided along his chest, his abdomen, his cock. "It's gonna make you feel... so... gooood..."

She drew back, and Formin stumbled as he instinctively tried to follow before the collar's magic caught him. Instead he watched Lucrecia make her way towards the workbench, her long hair swishing around her plump and perfect rear. She picked up a potion on the table and returned, her breasts wobbling tantalizingly before his eyes. She pressed the potion into his hands.

"Drink this," she said.

"Yes mistress."

"Not even going to ask what it does?" Lucrecia said, smiling. "Mmm. How... naughty."

Formin didn't understand the question. He had to obey. Good pets obeyed. He lifted the potion to his mouth and drank it down.

The taste popped and crackled on his tongue, tingling and teasing. He groaned softly, and Lucrecia plucked the bottle from his trembling fingers. Fingers that were suddenly growing.

Changing.

He grunted as his arms bulged with muscle. As his neck thickened, stretching but not breaking the collar. As his face elongated into a bestial muzzle. His forehead throbbed, and from it burst a pair of huge, curving bull horns. He gasped, swaying where he stood, his mind misting with hypnotic suggestion, obedience of the collar, and other strange but no less potent desires.

Lucrecia stood before him, her sleepy eyes for once open fully, but not looking at his new bestial face, but instead his new massive, flaring bull cock.

"Oooooh," Lucrecia breathed. She gently touched his shaft, causing Formin to snort, grunt with pleasure as her fingers delicately wrapped around him, stroking his massive manhood with amazement. Her eyes grew lidded once more. Smoky. Aroused. "Mmm. I think this is gonna be a big... big hit with the village girls. Keeping their men nice and dumb and horny just isn't... enough anymore. They want more. They want nice... big... studs. And looks like," she said with a teasing look at his horns, "we've got that. Shall we test it?"

"Mistress," Formin grunted.

With a cooing hum, Lucrecia got down on her knees before him, her hand still running up and down his massive cock. She gave him a teasing push, and Formin sat down on the edge of the bed, his cock jutting up proudly from his lap, his heavy bollocks nestling on the blankets. Lucrecia smiled. Her lips parted, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft.

Formin grunted as her tongue ran up his cock. Though almost unbearably sensitive after all he'd been subjected to during the day, he didn't cum. Good studs didn't cum until ordered to. He felt this truth firmly. More than a command. The programming of the hypnosis had joined with the effect of the potion in turning those orders to something more like instinct. And he was a dumb brute. A stud. An animal. And animals never disobeyed their instincts.

The collar buzzed around his throat with the force of its dominion. Though he could crush the lovely Lucrecia, not a though of disobedience even crossed his mind.

He was a stud.

And studs obeyed.

Even as Lucrecia dipped forward, her lips parting around the swollen tip of his massive cock, and took him deep into the hot tightness of her mouth.

"Hrrrrrr..." Formin groaned as Lucrecia's head bobbed atop him. Her eyes grew lidded as she sucked him, her ample tits swaying as until she cupped them, pressed them around his massive shaft.

"Mmmm," she moaned, sucking him, masturbating him between her soft breasts. Formin panted, barrel chest heaving as he watched the beautiful witch's lips glide up and down his veiny cock. His head tilted back, muzzle parting, hot gasps escaping him.

With a long, languorous swirl of her tongue, Lucretia pulled her mouth off his cock. Her lidded eyes were molten with lust, her lush lips parted, panting with anticipation. "Yes," she purred, rising to her feet, dragging her plush breasts off his shaft. "Gonna fuck you now. Finally. Get my bull-"

"Lucrecia!"

The busty witch pouted and glanced back to the door of her room. "Oh, didn't... see you there," she said.

Nadia stood in the doorway, arms crossed, lips pursed in anger. "You stole my new pet!" she snapped.

"I think you mean my stud," Lucrecia hummed.

"No," Jadis said, suddenly blotting out the light of the hall as she reared above Nadia. "My slave."

Lucrecia sighed and flicked some of her hair from her face, her wide hips cocking as she looked at her fellow witches. "Well, I was the one who... invited him to my room first."

"But I had him first," Jadis said.

"You left him alone! And I claimed him first," Nadia put in. "I was the one who said we should hire him to begin with! You were against it."

"He's not yours just because you stole him," Jadis said.

"Yes he is! I put my collar on him," Nadia snapped, tail swishing with agitation.

"And I enthralled him with a spell," Jadis said, her smile sharp and ringed eyes narrow.

"And I gave him the stud potion," Lucrecia said.

"Ladies, please," Jadis said, with a calming wave of her hands. "Let's not fight. We can simply let our apprentice decide. Formin? Slave? Would you like to come back to my room?"

"Yes, mistress," Formin grunted.

"Nuh uh! Hey, pet? Want to come back and be a good boy for me?" Nadia asked.

"Yes, mistress."

"Mmm, but studs... need to stay with their mistress. Don't they?" Lucrecia hummed, stroking his arm.

"Yes, mistress."

"See?" Lucrecia said. "So I should get to keep him. The poor thing was already so... dumb after you two got through with him. But I made him into a... proper stud. I should... enjoy it."

"Bull! The only reason he's so obedient is because of my collar," Nadia sniped.

"And the only reason your collar worked was because I had made him so pliable," Jadis observed.

A silence fell between them, the three witches facing off with each other.

"Hmm?" Lucrecia suddenly said, a lazy smile spreading across her face. "Then... sisters? It seems we have a dumb, bestial, pet stud. So... what is the problem? Isn't this what we all wanted?"

Nadia and Jadis paused. The lamia and the catgirl slowly looked at Formin, who waited, obedient on the bed, his cock jutting out from his lap, twitching with arousal.

"...The collar could be useful to tug on," Jadis mused.

"And that cock would make things more interesting," Nadia said, licking her lips.

"And having a dumb stud certainly beats a... smart one," Lucrecia observed, her hand gently wrapping around Formin's throbbing manhood, giving it a long, lazy stroke, making the bullman grunt with virile heat.

"Quite so," Jadis purred, sliding forward, her tail lazily winding around Formin's legs, squeezing, a twitch of excitement surging through her as she felt the strength in those limbs, yet how easily they surrendered to her coils.

"And having him this strong would really help with... chores," Nadia giggled, stroking his arms, feeling the muscles even as she climbed onto the bed, her charms jangling.

"Mmm. Seems we've found the best of all worlds," Lucrecia murmured as she pushed herself onto his lap, kissing his dark chest, tasting the musk of the beast on the former man.

"Absolutely. And I'm sure we can figure out... some timetable to share him," Jadis added as she wound herself further around his waist.

"Mmm. Sharing is... cariiiiiiiing," Lucrecia moaned as she mounted his cock, her lower lips parting around his girth as she slowly slid down, taking him deep within her, her ample, pillowy breasts pressed against his chest as she rested against him.

Formin groaned as his cock at last knew the relief he'd been denied all day. But before he could move, Nadia had suddenly clambered atop him, legs on his shoulders, hands holding his horns as she pressed her delicate pussy against his muzzle, her legs hooking around his thick neck.

"Give us another lick, pet. Make me cum," she purred.

Formin obeyed at once, the compulsion of the collar urging him on, his thick tongue gliding up along the catgirl's tight cunny. Nadia gasped, moaned, grinding herself down on the lathing thickness of his tongue, her hips rocking as his tongue teased against the tight bead of her clit at the peak.

Even as Formin's cock and mouth were occupied, he felt Jadis coil around him tighter, her breasts against his arm, her forked tongue stroking his earlobe.

"Let them have your lips and cock. I've always admired your... handiwork," the lamia crooned, her fingers intertwining with his, pulling his arm down, resting his palm against her scaly lower body. Formin grunted, his thick fingers teasing into the lamia's slick folds, Jadis gasping, her coils squeezing around his hard body.

"Oh yesssss," she hissed, hugging him with pleasure as he added a second thick finger, curving up into her hot tightness. "Yesss. Ah. Just like thaaaaat. Mmmm. Those big fingers of his are so... ah... gooood."

"Mmmm!" Lucrecia moaned, her breath hitching as she bounced atop his cock, his thickness plunging in and out of her, her breasts rubbing against his chest, Nadia's ass fairly in her face with every stroke. "So glad you... ah... th-think soooo."

"And he's so obeeeedient," Nadia groaned as she ground herself onto his muzzle, her tail twitching, the bangles she wore ringing like chiming bells as she fucked herself atop his cum. "That... ah... that hypnotism works so goooood!"

"Yes. But that collar keeps him from... from cumming until... until we're ready. Oh sisters!" Jadis gasped. "I'm s-sssssso close!"

Formin felt his chest puff out at their praise. Their pleasures. Knowing he was pleasing his mistresses was even better than the taste of Nadia's pussy. The tightness of Jadis's cunt. The feel of Lucrecia wrapped around his cock as her soft curves bounced against him.

The four lovers gasped and moaned, the three witches claiming the corrupted form of their former apprentice, enjoying all the pleasures it offered. Their arguments forgotten for the moment. Their dislikes banished from the mind. Formin focused solely on his work. On pleasing the three beauties around him. He felt no anger at what had been done to him. There was no space in him for that. The pride of his service, the joy in being the obedient slave stud of the three witches overtook it all. Who needed magic? Who needed spells? Who needed freedom when such joy was before him?

And anticipation only grew as he felt the three grow closer to their peaks. Their gasps more intense. Their orgasms on the brink, and so was his. He rutted and tongued and fucked and fingered with greater urgency. His cock throbbed in the tight, velvety pussy of Lucrecia as she bounced feverishly atop him. He felt the three witches shudder as if as one.

"Yesssss!" Nadia wailed, gripping his horns desperately, her necklaces and bangles ringing like wedding bells, her thighs pushing her pussy onto his tongue as she drenched him with her juices.

"Ssssssssss!" Jadis cried, her coils tightening, squeezing, spasming as she came around his plunging fingers.

"Moooooooo!" Lucrecia lowed, her inner walls clamping down on his cock with her heady orgasm.

He felt the compulsion of the collar loosen. The spell which bound his cock unravel. Formin's head rolled back as his climax claimed him. As his heavy balls tightened. As his cock swelled, unloaded in great, gushing bursts his seed into Lucrecia's pussy.

The busty witch cried out in pleasure as his hot cum spurted into her. Her body quivered in unutterable pleasure. A second orgasm swept through her at the feel of his virile cum within her, her eyes rolling and body trembling with ecstasy as his hot seed drooled in thick waves from her pussy.

"Oh," Jadis gasped, smirking at the sight of Lucrecia's face. "Was it good, Lucrecia?"

"Ooooooh," Lucrecia groaned, sagging against Formin's firm chest.

Nadia giggled. "Ooooh, me next!"

"Really, Nadia?" Jadis chuckled. "You think he has enough to pump you full as well?"

"If he doesn't, I'm sure... ah... Lucrecia has a potion for it," the catgirl giggled.

"Hmm. An excellent point," Jadis said, a finger lazily swirling on Formin's heaving, hairy chest. "And, of course, we simply must make sure he had enough to satisfy us all. It's only fair."

"Absolutely," Nadia giggled breathlessly, petting his muzzle. "Only fair..."

Formin grunted, tilting his head into the catgirl's touch, like a good pet. The only thought in his head how best to serve his three mistresses, like a good slave. All the while his cock throbbed, balls heavy with his virile seed, like a good stud. Any dreams he once entertained of learning sorcery were gone. For he had found his true purpose.

Whatever his mistresses wanted.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers
12