Witch's Journal Ch. 04

Story Info
A witch who shrinks keeps a journal, and you found it.
1.5k words
4.92
1.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, dear reader, the delicious story continues, with my roommate, Becka, having discovered not only that I have been crushing on her for, like, ever, but that I am also a witch who can shrink.

She holds me in the palm of her hand, both of us utterly spent, sexually, and asks if I could shrink her.

"I've never actually tried to shrink anyone else before, but if you really want me too, I can try... though after we get some sleep and I get back to normal size."

She carries me to my room, after watching her towel off, and puts me down, gently on my pillow and my last conscious vision before passing out was watching her walk back to her bedroom.

I dreamt of giant fingers and cocks and breasts and nipples and woke much later in the morning than I intended. I mean, it was the weekend after all.

I am back to my normal size of a whopping five feet tall, my spell having run its course, and have this wonderful ache between my legs. For all my numerous orgasms the night before, I still had nothing slid inside my pussy and she is hungry. Sure my clit is a bit sensitive. Well, more than a bit, but less than raw and my small breasts tipped with aching nipples, but I am horny. Again.

I wasn't sure, though, what I should do. I really want to just burst into her bedroom, gloriously naked, but I know they are still sleeping. Or, at least I thought they were when I heard a knock on my door.

Becka is standing there in her cute, fluffy white robe, and nothing else, her eyes smiling at me as I lay curled under my covers. "Oh, good, you're awake."

She doesn't wait to be invited in, but comes to sit on my bed and puts her hand on my shoulder. I shudder almost imperceptibly and she smiles. "I can't stop thinking about last night...and I've decided it's not fair."

"Not fair? What's not fair?" I ask, voice low and soft while my heart races.

"It's not fair that you got to play on my giant body, especially while having some stellar sex, but I've not gotten to play on yours..."

Her eyes, dear reader, I believe could melt the polar ice cap. The look she was giving me was absolutely melting my heart and immediately drenching my aching pussy.

She slides the blankets down over my shoulders, exposing my breasts and she trails a finger around, but not touching, my hardened nipples. Light but sensitive. I shudder, quite perceptibly this time.

"OK..." I sit up and she giggles and claps her hands together. "I've never done this, so, how small do you want to be and for how long?"

"Well, Jeremy will be coming in here in about twenty minutes, so how about an hour, and maybe twice as tall as you were last night?"

"Is... are you OK sharing him?" I ask the question that clearly already had an answer.

"Oh absolutely, and he wants to play with both of us, tiny. Just think of it, me, almost as big as his thick cock and you, half my size, and both of us playing on it, with each other."

She really didn't have to tell me to think about it... I already had... several times.

"Besides..." she said with a smirk, "It's only fair since you got to watch me get pounded by that big, thick cock while you were tiny, that I get to do the same with you... and this gives me time to explore your body while I'm tiny..."

I could hardly breathe, I was so turned on. Here we are, dear reader after a night of so many revelations, getting to fulfill some of my own dreams. To say I was wet would be an understatement.

"OK... but let me take care of a few things first..." After brushing my teeth I came back in and she was standing there, robe undone, clinging ever so wonderfully to her curves, eyes alight with eagerness.

I reached out, took her hand and then leaned up and kissed her on the lips. Tentative at first, but then passionate. I felt our mutual desire for one another flow through both of us with that kiss and it lent me the connection I needed to focus my energies.

Suddenly she started dwindling down inside her robe, quickly. She let out a surprised but breathless gasp as her body started feeling what I have felt every time I shrunk. Quickly she was brought down to eight inches tall and the robe had collapsed atop her.

"Erin, a little help please?" Came the muffled request. I gently removed the robe and carefully scooped her up into my hands, but she was bigger than just the palm one, so I needed both, moved to the bed and sat down cross-legged.

Her small but full breasts bounced so nicely with every movement and I could see her looking around in astonishment.

"This is... amazing... everything is so BIG..." she giggled with excitement and lept off my hands onto the bed. "Lay down, I want to climb on you..." She clearly had lost none of her directness with her size, taking charge like that, and if I'm being honest, it only turned me on more.

I did as she asked, utterly naked before her as she climbed up my hip and crawled up my tummy to my small breasts, tipped with big hardened nipples. My breathing was shallow and I could hardly lay still.

"Well, someone looks like they're already pretty excited..." She knelt down just under my left breast and leaned forward, massaging and playing with my nipple. "Erin... this is so hot... I feel like a little Barbie doll... I mean... look how big your nipple is in my hands..."

I let out a moan as she squeezed it. She started stroking it off like it was a cock and I was in heaven. "Mmm... Becka... your tiny hands..." My instinct was to close my eyes and bask in the pleasure, but I didn't want to. I wanted to watch my tiny roommate play with my body and get me off.

"My tiny hands what, Erin?" She looked up at me, expectantly, "would you like them somewhere else?" Her head turns to look down the landscape of my body to between my legs and I can't help but shudder even more in arousal. I was so very very wet.

I nod, my breath coming in short gasps of arousal and she smiles and turns and crawls on all fours, shaking her tiny little curvy ass to me before making it all the way to my glistening lips. She slides down between my legs, which I of course opened for her and looks up at me.

"Oh, poor big Erin, you're absolutely drenched... would you like me to put my hands to work pleasing your big, wet pussy?" Oh my gods, her dirty talk was driving me wild. "I mean, you could... make me... I'm so small and helpless and you're so big... I wouldn't be able to stop you from just grabbing me and rubbing me up and down this beautiful big pussy... of even... sliding me inside and using me as your own little sex toy."

Clearly, dear reader, she loved controlling the situation and she certainly had it here. I was helpless, turned into just this puddle of horny arousal unable to do anything against my toy-sized roommate.

"P...please... fuck... Becka... please... touch me... rub me... get me off!" I took so much effort to get those words out and she wasted no time. "OH..." I yelped as soon as her tiny hands slid up my wet lips and found my clit, squeezing it and kneading it.

Her tiny hands expertly found my most sensitive spots as she worked, bending up and down and pressing her body against my lips, slicking herself up, getting coated in my wetness.

"Mmmmm, Erin... it's so swollen... and I can feel your pussy quivering... you must really need to cum... so... what if I did this?" I looked down at her with lust-glazed eyes as she rubbed my fluids all over her small but full and bouncy breasts. She then proceeded to press them against me, parting them around my clit and then pressing them together. She was tit-fucking my clit... and it was the most arousing thing I've ever seen.

"Becka... FUCK!!!!!!!" I couldn't help but scream out as she watched me shudder and cum with those tiny, confident, dominant eyes. I shook and shuddered and she did not stop until she gave me another one.

"Erin.. that was so fucking hot... I'm coated by you. Look at how wet you are... how slick you made my tiny little body... I bet you're ready for something inside you, huh?"

Oh... dear reader, I was soooooo ready for something inside me. I nod to her and on cue comes a deep, masculine voice from the doorway to my bedroom.

"I think I could help with that... if you want."