Witch's Journal Ch. 05

Story Info
A witch who shrinks keeps a journal, and you found it.
2k words
4.92
1.7k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, my heart drops as I hear his voice from my doorway. "Jeremy... hi... um... how long have you been standing there?" My voice is breathless, and awkward but judging by how hard that huge cock of his his, I have no trouble imagining I already know the answer to my question.

"Long enough to know what you need." Gods he's confident. And right. There had been sooo much fun sexy times last night but I never got to put anything inside me... and I needed it.

The trouble was, it had been a long time since I had anything inside, let alone something his size.

My cheeks redden and only nod, not wanting to say anything any more awkward than I already have but then I feel Becka's tiny hands rubbing my own wetness all up and down my glistening lips and I yelp. "Oh..."

He starts walking toward me, eager lust in his eyes and my heart is pounding. He looks at Becka and then back at me, "That's so hot, Erin... Becka... you look entirely too cute at that size... ready to help me fill your roommate here?"

"Hell yeah, bring that monster over here... I'll help guide you in..." Her tiny voice hits my arousal button even more and the fact that they're talking about me while I'm there, about pleasuring me, just, it makes me all a-twitter inside.

"She's super wet, but go easy... looks like she's pretty tight..." I shudder again as she rubs my sensitive clit with her tiny hands, causing an internal convulsion in my pussy.

"Hey... I'm... I'm right here you know." I say, meekly and breathless. They both look at me.

"Oh, we know... and we're gonna make you feel phenomenal..." Becka sounds so confident and though it's hard for me, I let go of my tension and anxiety and trust them. I see him put a condom on and remember looking at that monster cock when I was tiny and I just, I'm so full of eager, lustful need I can barely think of anything else.

He climbs on my bed, looming over me. HIs big, muscular frame casting a shadow over me. Even while I'm normal sized he makes me feel small. It turns me on even more.

"Alright big guy... let's do this..." I feel her climb up to lay above my pussy on her tummy, and her little cute bare curvy bottom draws my attention for a moment. I feel her hands sliding down my lips and I spread my legs for her, for him, for them... for me.

My eyes widen as I see him guide that cock toward my needful pussy. Her little hands work up and down as it presses, spreading me wide and I whimper in pleasure.

"It's so thick when I'm this small... this is awesome!" Becka moans out, also excited as I feel her hands leave my lips. One I'm assuming is on his cock as it starts to slowly press into me, the other I feel has slid between her own legs and I see her little bottom moving up and down slightly.

That glorious cock spreads my lips wide, the head sliding in and as I moan out an exclamation and raise my hips toward his. He slides back out, gently, working just the tip back and forth, slowly, purposefully.

"Yeah, that's it big guy... tease that wet pussy..." He's doing an expert job and she didn't need to say that, but it turns me on to hear it.

"Mmmmm she's so tight..." He looks at me as he says it, and it's driving me wild. That and the constant building of being only slightly filled with something big.

My breath is coming in gasps my need burns and aches and builds, "Oh... fuck... please... please please... fuck me... give it to me... come in... please..."

I beg and moan and writhe as he's building up an orgasm but I still have such an ache. I want it, need it.

"That's it... make her cum with just your tip..." Becka is having way too much fun at my expense... but I am not caring. I am immersed in my need to be filled, horny beyond measure, beyond thought. I need it sooooo bad, dear readers...

"Oh... oh fuck... I'm gonna... I'm.... CUMMING." It hit me by surprise as my pussy clenches down on his tip, the ache inside exponentially stronger, my pussy drips and my legs shudder and clench his sides.

He is just looking down at me with a confident, eager gaze, watching me cum. I close my eyes and ride it out as I feel Becka's tiny hand slide up to my clit and elongate my orgasm with a few well placed strokes. She looks back up at me and grins, "You're so fucking cute when you beg, Erin."

"Holy fuck... that... please... fill me... shove that... OH FUCK!!!!" I didn't get to finish as he shoves his full cock deep inside me and I can't do anything but writhe. My second orgasm rushes past any kind of restraint I was thinking of holding it back with.

He holds it there, deep inside, not moving, just pressing. He's only pumped once and has impaled my pussy on his thick cock and all I can do is writhe against it. Solid. Rock solid and I'm a writhing mess.

"Can't... mmm stop... cumming." my pussy clenches and grips and squeezes as his cock is buried deep in my pussy with Becka's tiny hands rubbing my clit. I am a shuddering mass of bliss.

He leans down and kisses my nipples, another shockwave as my eyes roll back in my head and I'm humping my hips frantically against his, working my spasming pussy against his cock, feeling the tip rubbing deep as I move.

"Fuck... so... good... Becka..." I wanted to take her and pull her from my tummy, place her on my lips and lick that sweet little pussy but I can't. I'm lost in my own pleasure, my own bliss and I believe they had planned it this way.

He begins to move, now, and with every withdrawal I feel the ache build again, but then with every thrust... bliss.

I lose track of time, of everything really. I hear Becka moaning and I know she's masturbating on my tummy, which is hot as hell, but I can't focus on it. I can't focus on anything. I'm being fucked silly by my roommate's boyfriend while she's tiny and masturbating on me, watching my pussy get absolutely drilled.

I feel it then. I know what's about to happen. A sudden swell inside from his already thick cock, a tension and I look up at him. His eyes widen and I nod, "Fill me up... cum for me... please... I... OH FUCK!!!"

The very thought of feeling his cock explode inside me pushes me over the edge and I cum just as his cock swells and he presses it deep inside and holds it. I feel it every delicious moment of his orgasm. The swelling, the release, the powerful bursts as he roars out in primal bliss.

We are panting, trying to catch our breath as we hear Becka's tiny voiced moans, "oh... wow... that was... really fucking hot..."

Jeremy and I both look at each other and nod, the silence broken by another command from barbie-sized Becka, "Jeremy, go get cleaned up and you... Erin... get tiny and get over here..."

Jeremy nods again and slides out of me and I whimper, but he leaves nonetheless and I look down at my roommate who is now standing between my legs, full breasts bouncing. I comply and in a few moments, I'm tiny, laying at her feet as she's twice my size.

"Now... let's have a bit more fun before he gets back..." Becka grins, mischief in her voice and lust in her eyes.

Dear reader, I'm in heaven.

She slides her big hands up my thighs and teases my wetness with those large fingers, causing me to shudder. Her heavy breasts sway over me as she gets on all fours atop me.

It's wonderfully awkward, kissing someone twice your size, their head is much larger, as is their mouth and tongue, but her passion and my desire mingle in this moment and my heart soars.

"Becka... I've... I've wanted you for so so long..." I utter in a husky whisper.

"...and now you have me... and I have you... little Erin... and soon, we're both gonna be riding that monolithic cock of Jeremy's... but right now... it's just you and me..."

She kisses me again, deeply, passionately and I am lost in it. I feel her rest atop me, heavy, big and I fall into it, my small arms failing to wrap around her and her big hands sliding up and down my diminutive body.

We kiss for a long, long time before our lust takes over. She rolls over onto her back, taking me with her so that I'm straddling her waist, my small hands on those big, full breasts. Our eyes meet again as I lean forward, tugging and playing with her nipples, needing no guidance or permission this time. I have both.

She moans and her big hands move to play with my small breasts, feeling much smaller due to her deliciously large hands. I reach behind me with one and slide it between her legs, feeling her big, hot, wet pussy and that swollen nub of a clit. I rub and squeeze and slide my hand as she moans and lifts her hips, with me with them, and then slides one of her hands between mine.

I start rocking my hips against her hand, my clit against the palm as one of her big fingers spreads and slips inside my pussy, once more filling the ache.

"Oh... fuck... Becka.." I work harder with my hand, my smaller fingers teasing her wet slit, sliding inside her and curling up to reach her sensitive spots.

"Mmmm... little Erin... your tiny fingers feel soooo good in my big, wet pussy... fuck me... make me cum tiny..."

It didn't take long for either one of us... we are writhing and humping one another, our breasts bouncing, our tiny voiced moans reverberating through the bedroom.

Two tiny girls, one eight inches tall, the other four, fucking each other silly on my gigantic bed. What a sight it must be, dear reader. I hope you can visualize it... because I'm in it and still having trouble believing it... but oh gods does it feel good.

We both build each other to release at the same time, with me cumming first and then mine causing Becka's a millisecond later. I collapse atop her, both of us panting when a shadow looms over us.

"Hello down there, ladies... that was the most beautifully erotic thing I've seen yet..." His voice was soft, lustful and both Becka and I turn to see him at the edge of the bed, that glorious cock hard once more.

Becka and I look at each other, then back at that gigantic cock and slowly get up.

"Jeremy... get on this bed so we can climb all over that beast..." Becka, the ever domineering one, issues the order and he complies.

Our world shifts beneath our feet as he gently scoops us up, one in each hand, then lays down on my bed and places us at the base of that towering cock. It's over twice my size and Becka's head comes up to the ridge of his tip.

She looks down to me, grinning eagerly, "Ready?" I can only nod as we approach that twitching, towering shaft.

"Can you believe this thing was inside you like only a little while ago? And now... look at you, tiny. You're not even half as tall as it... isn't it glorious?"

I nod and could not expect what happened next. She grabs me, picks me up, puts my back against his shaft and then presses her body against me, pinning me up there, holding me up there and starts kissing me again.

I wrap my little legs around her waist as I feel her huge breasts against mine, my back against his gigantic, warm, hard, thick shaft with a shudder.

We're making out against a gigantic cock...

...I love being a witch.