All Comments on 'With a Sigh of Contented Relief'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 8 years ago

Please have more interesting beginning

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowabout 8 years ago
I liked it

I'd like to see where you take the story next. What is her pregnancy/delivery like? Does a romance develop? Do the aliens need her to bring in more people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

How about more sex, especially foreplay with more graphic details. If they can do all this mental stuff, how about giving her various visions like the sensations and mental image of a large, muscular, hairy, tattooed, well hung lover with a long, rasping tongue who brings her to multiple orgasms with his big, rough, yet gentle hands, long thick probing fingers ((for her anus) and his huge (of course) long-shafted circumcised penis spurting gobs of steaming cum as she experiences screaming climax after screaming climax. In short, all these weird persons should be able to give her a real head-banging sex session for her cooperation.

KojoteKojoteabout 7 years ago
Constructive criticism then

I'll refrain from voting. This was interesting, yet disappointing. At first it took me a little to get used to the oppulent phrasing, then I felt a little robbed when the climax of the story was over in what felt like a few paragraphs.

What bothered me even more was a certain detachment , though. The explanative style doeesn't really lend itself ell to the presumably intense experience at the end. I wssn't sith the character and I sadly hadn't even developed a feeling of familiarity yet. It felt almost clinical.

It isn't a bad story by any means. I guess, it just wasn't long enough for the style used.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Followup Or ??

Left wanting more! One and done or ??

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Still No Followup!

So wanted more! Sad.

echoqueenechoqueenalmost 6 years ago

I like the story but I wish for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous