With One as A Familiar Ch. 02

Story Info
As a witchy woman, Celest, finds her first familiar.
855 words
4.65
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celest awoke slowly. She was quite surprised to find that she felt great. The was no soreness from the previous days flying. She figured even mentally, great sex was still good for you. She giggled to herself and got out of bed. Her clock showed eight-thirty. By the time she showered, got dressed and did her hair it was almost ten. She opened her door and inhaled deeply. Her father was cooking breakfast. Her stomach rumbled deeply at the smell and she wasted no time getting to the kitchen.

"Morning father" Celest spoke gently as they were alone.

"Morning sweetpea." He answered flipping some pancakes, "Sleep well?"

"I slept deeply." She replied with a smile.

"That's my girl!" Her father flashed her a grin, "Now eat up before your brothers wake up and destroy the table I've laid out."

"No need to tell me twice." Celest chuckled and filled her plate.

The others came in time and sat down with them. There was never any leftovers after their meals. Her brothers ate enough for the whole family. She was always amazed with how much food they ate. After the kitchen was clean they all went about their day. She went on a walk with her mother and gathered flowers for their table.

After, Celest decided to go swimming. For two hours she swam and floated thinking about her new companion. She wondered about all the everyday tasks it could help with. Would it grow? If so, how big would it end up being? Her family's reactions were going to be interesting. She never hid her magick. She wasn't about to start now. The townspeople were going to be the most fun. When they realize its not a snake the real questions will come out.

Celest laughed to herself and dove under water. This was her second favorite feeling. It was a smooth, sensual feeling. So comforting that she almost started day dreaming.

~~Air woman, we need air!~~

She pushed off the bottom and torpedoed to the surface. As she caught a breath of fresh air she started wondering if Tentacle could swim.

~~Well fuck wondering. Let's go ask~~

She got out of the stone pool and dried off enough to go up to her room. She told her mother she was going down for a nap. After a hot rinse she dried off again and got into a warm dress for dinner. The sun might be gone by the time she woke up and she wanted to be ready for that. After arranging her pillows into a nested shape she snuggled down with the purple book. Touching the spell page made her sleepy again. This time she closed the book and tucked it under the small of her back before she fell asleep. Just incase someone came to wake her up.

As she fell asleep she sat up in her dream. As she looked over the end of the bed the spell was still there. She climbed down and knelt on the floor. She traced the spell with her finger and whispered "Friendicle Please". Her new tentacle friend appeared in the center. It was already bigger. It had only three suction cups to start and now she counted seven.

"Wow! You've grown already!"

~~Your acceptance of me makes me happy~~

"I love that you can speak"

~~We are connected through feeling. Your mind interprets these as words.~~

"I still see that as speaking. Is the a telepathic connection?"

~~Yes, you won't need to speak to talk to me when you summon me fully~~

"This makes me extremely happy"

~~I'm glad~~

"What should I call you?"

~~It's up to you to name me, my dear.~~

"Oh, oh goodness okay..." Celest hesitated, "How about Morph? It seems to just fit."

~~I feel your meaning. Thank you for naming me.~~

"Absolutely, love."

The spent the next few hours communicating. Nothing sexual though, only talking. They took turn asking each other questions. Celest felt she new Morph a lot better by the time she got up for dinner. She knew when the day came for her to use the spell they would both be ready. Bonding with Morph was exciting. She got out of bed and brushed her hair quickly. When she got downstairs dinner was almost ready.

"Hey there sleepy head," He mother smiled, "Good nap?"

"Mostly," She answered, "Still a fair bit tired though."

"Too bad. Well I made stew for dinner."

"You're the best mom ever!" Celest answered. It was a chilly night and this hearty meal was perfect.

Stew and biscuits for dinner. Tea and a book in front of the fire for dessert. She read until she couldn't stop yawning. Saying goodnight to her parents she went up to bed. No spell book tonight. Today had been a rather full day and she wanted a full sleep. She did however tuck her book into her pillowcase. She was taking no chances to lose it. She still needed it for now. Soon however, she would be able to summon Morph fully. She wondered how it would do with flying as she drifted off to sleep...