All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 03'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

thank you for contiuning the story... please cum again

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story!

You're a good writer.

mchuchamchuchaover 14 years ago
Excellent

I love this series. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting for Ch. 04!

Great story line.. please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
proofread

"Her organism at the stop light..." what, she has a mouse in her pocket?

PussyWorshipperPussyWorshipperover 14 years ago
Waiting....

Why's there no part 4?

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome.....

i m a Crossdresser.... male to female crossdresser... i liked this stoly.... coz i like lesbian... ooooppppssss forced lesbian a lot...... it should happen with me.,....... awesome story....... superb like......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spell Check!

Amazing series, I love it! But it just suggest spell check, such as orgasm is often written as organisms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strings

You sure have strings hooked to the word loose when you mean lose. Except for that and a few other wrong words I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this but it needs EDITITNG

I am loving your story, it needs editing for grammatical errors and the way you shift from one tense to another makes it hard to read.

However the eroticism of this young woman finding her place as a submissive although she denies it the whole way, more than makes up for the errors in spelling and tense.

Please keep developing this story line and flesh it out some more.

I love it

Randee

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
EDITING EDITING EDITING😢😢😢

Truly any chance your computer or laptop has spell check? When referring to looking at someone or something; the correct way too spell ( stare ) not stair, when using the word stair that is part of a staircase or set of stairs... Just thought I'd clear up that issue I would mention others sept I can't recall them.

Still hoping your going to provide Alice with an opportunity for PAYBACK!!!

Please don't take offense to my comments. I'm really liking the story except for the GRAMMATICAL errors!!!

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

1st the first chapter is in the wrong fucking category it should be in nonconset. Susan,David & Nicole all need a shotgun blast to the fucking head you don't drug people and force them to do things they don't want. Anyone who expects someone to call them mistress or master should be locked up away from normal human beings they don't deserve to breathe the same air as normal people.

AYuriLoverAYuriLoverabout 2 months ago

She is definitely not straight.

Anthony1965Anthony19657 days ago

5 stars!!! 10 actually!!! I’m going to continue reading this wonderful story but I just wanted to let you know that I’m really enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous