All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 27a'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nicole is so wickedly evil.

Neosteeled

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 4 years ago

Yet more genius from Nicole....she is never, ever going to escape is she.

Can't wait to read more!

Charlotte87Charlotte87almost 4 years ago
Another excellent chapter

You are such a great writer. Every chapter shows us another barrier being broken down. This time we see Alice admitting to herself that she's jealous when Nicole makes out with another girl. That's where the real power is in this relationship now. Nicole can pimp Alice out to a thousand women and never get jealous because Alice will always be her puppet and her obedient slut. Deep down Alice is now in love with her mistress and will do anything to please her. Thank you for another great chapter, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love the dress idea

I'm just surprised the school would put the pics up. I would think the school administrators would freak out or at least say there was a problem with the Queen's pictures.

I think you missed an opportunity of people noticing Alice dancing. At my prom there were strobe lights and I think that dress would have made for an interesting effect for the other people at the dance.

dd9274dd9274almost 4 years ago
Hunger sated.....for now.

Enjoyed very much the change in perspective from Alice's mom, Alice and then Nicole, it worked very well. I loved the designation of Chapter 27a, eases my worry that you are tiring of the series. Look forward to you revealing your plans for Alice, Nicole and Alice's mother. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Much more

It was much better crafted chapter, finally seeming to have had an editor. Prior chapters were frequently interrupted by horrible misspellings, or incorrect words. It made the story much more enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous