With Strings Attached Ch. 27a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

"I bet," smiled Megan as she appraised Nicole. "Before we started dating, Sally and I had asked Alice out, and she turned both of us down. But meeting you I can see why. I wish I had a body to pull off wearing a dress like that."

"That is really nice of you to say," purred Nicole as she exposed her bare leg through the slit and pushed out her chest. "I appreciate the compliment but you two have nothing to be ashamed of, you both look amazing. Funny, Alice never mentioned your interest in her to me," Nicole added as she caressed my cheek.

I stood motionless. I knew Nicole took great delight in me being intimate with other women and would have woven some erotic adventure with them. However, my life was turned upside down enough with Nicole after school and I already had to deal with Jacklyn. "We were preoccupied at the time, sire," I finally mumbled, accepting I was not going to escape Nicole's devious imagination.

"That may have been the case but that does not mean we couldn't fit in a little fun," responded Nicole as she walked over to Megan and caressed her hair. "You look like you like to have fun."

Before the surprised Morgan could answer Nicole slipped her hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Morgan had no choice but to obey as Nicole held her head in place. As the shock of the kiss wore off, Morgan responded to Nicole's actions and wrapped her arms around Nicole as she gave her a harder and more passionate kiss.

I stood there in complete amazement as my girlfriend kissed another woman in front of her own girlfriend. Even though I was straight and had no interest in kissing another female, the awkwardness I felt slowly turned into jealousy as I watched. Deep down I still felt some sort of betrayal, and while I kept telling myself I did not want to have a sexual relationship with another woman, the emotion was still there.

"Wow," moaned Megan as they finally broke the kiss. "That was good."

"What do you mean it was good," snapped Sally. "You actually have the audacity to kiss another woman in front of me and the first thing you say is that it was good?!"

"There is no need to snap," purred Nicole. "You are more than welcome to kiss the prom queen."

Immediately my eyes turned to Sally. She wasn't tall, about 5'2, a few inches shorter than me. But her body was perfectly proportioned and showcased by her dress. The strapless corset style bodice hugged her torso and exposed the tops of her small but round breasts as the A-line skirt with inverted pleats flowed out to a short hemline. However, what really stood out was her face. Framed by her black hair, styled in a short pixie cut with the tips of her bangs dyed a bright pink to match her dress. Her large brown doe eyes gave her the look of innocence while her pixie nose hinted at being mischievous. But what really stood out was her full, kissable lips coated in a juicy pink lipstick.

As we stared at each other her lips formed a sly smile revealing the thoughts going through her head. My heart pounded and I tensed up as she started to walk towards me. A shiver ran through my body as my feelings of fear and jealousy battled with my feeling of arousal and desire. I couldn't believe how my body was responding, fueled by its need to avenge Nicole's act of betrayal. It was so wrong, but my body was reacting the way Nicole had trained it to.

As she came to a stop in front of me the hunger was obvious in her eyes. Reaching out she ran her hands up my arms, and back down my breasts and around my waist pulling my body close to hers. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine as our bodies molded against each other. Closing my eyes, I leaned forward and what started as a soft kiss became more aggressive and primal as she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. After finally breaking the kiss, we both breathed deeply as the taste of cotton candy from her lipstick lingered on my lips.

"It's exciting being naughty and faithful at the same time," purred Nicole as she kissed Morgan once again.

Sally only smiled as she pulled me in for another strong kiss.

_______

"I cannot believe we actually did that," laughed Sally as she touched up her lipstick.

"What, you never made out with a girl in the bathroom?" teased Nicole as she placed her lipstick back into her purse.

"Actually the last girl I kissed in the bathroom was Alice," replied Sally. "However, that time I had to corner her and demanded a kiss to let her escape."

"I'm surprised you actually had to trap her," stated Nicole.

"I'm surprised you only demanded a kiss," added Morgan with a smirk.

"Well I didn't think I would get away with asking to kiss her other lips," responded Sally.

"I'm sure Alice would have been more than happy to let you kiss her other lips," laughed Nicole. "Am I right?"

Even though I was the center of the conversation I did my best to keep quiet, foolishly hoping it would all just end. "Yes, mistress," I finally mumble.

"Mistress?!" questioned Morgan. "Kinky, and here we were trying to court Alice when what we really needed to do was collar her."

"So do you still want to kneel before you prom queen?" Asked Nicole.

"Are you serious?" gasped Sally. "Here?"

"I dare you," challenged Morgan.

Just then a group of girls entered the bathroom giggling as they passed us. "Follow me," ordered Nicole.

Just outside the bathroom was a small sitting area with a red velvet sofa on the far wall, and two Queen Ann chairs placed on either side of the fireplace. Taking my hand, Nicole guided me to one of the ornate chairs and turned it to face the lobby. Lifting the back of my dress she guided me down, positioning my ass on the front edge of the seat, the soft red velvet coming in direct contact with my bare ass. The latex undergarment and neck corset made me sit as straight as would be expected of a queen ready to meet her royal subject.

"Well, are you ready?" challenged Nicole.

"What?! Out here? Are you serious?" asked Sally looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"Why not?" asked Nicole. "No one will see you under her dress."

"But how will I get her underwear off," asked Sally nervously.

"She's not wearing any," offered Nicole.

"Go ahead, I dare you," hissed Morgan.

With a mischievous smile on her face Sally removed her heels and walked towards me before dropping to her knees. Nervous about being caught doing such an obscene act, I quickly pulled up the white tulle covering my legs, creating the most unlady like image as Sally shuffled under my dress while Morgan stood behind her, letting her dress provide cover.

I felt Sally's hair tickle my thighs and heard her little squeal as she discovered the butterfly tattoo decorating my vagina but was unsure if she was able to read the words 'GIRLS ONLY' in the wings as she moved her head in position between my thighs and started to lick my folds. My breath short and rapid as I sat rigid. As I sat trying not to draw attention, Nicole turned the other chair and took a seat, the slit of her dress revealing her legs as she crossed them.

"Morgan, would you be so kind as to take our picture?" asked Nicole as she held up her camera.

"I would be happy to," replied Morgan as she took the camera and focused on the three of us. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three." Sally turned her head, no doubt to playfully smile at the camera under my dress just before the bright flash of Nicole's camera blinded me.

"There you ladies are," stated Ms. Lett as she finished climbing the stairs. Sally froze in between my legs upon hearing the headmistress's voice.

"I've been looking for you two," continued Ms. Lett. "We need to take a few more pictures, but I think the two of you found the perfect place. Morgan, go back to the ballroom and tell the photographer and the runners-up to come here."

"Right away headmistress," replied Morgan nervously as she hurried for the stairs.

"Yes, this will make a perfect background," stated Ms. Letts as she walked behind my chair. "Tell me Alice, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes Ms. Lett," I groaned as I felt Sally giggle into my crotch and start to slowly lick me.

The photographer setup in front of us and took several pictures of Nicole and I sitting in front of the fireplace, looking regal. Ms. Lett then had the four other girls stand between the chairs, and then each sitting on the small stool beside my chair. All the while I did my best to keep a subdued face as Sally continued to explore me with her tongue, happy the stiffness of the latex shirt and neck corset kept me in position.

As Sally finally made me cum I let out a gasp and a small whimper. Morgan laughed in the corner as the classmates by my side turned to see what I was doing.

"Are you okay?" asked Ms. Lett.

"I'm fine Ms. Lett," I squeaked.

"Excellent," responded Ms. Lett. "Now if it's okay with you I think this would be the perfect time to have some faculty pose with the prom queen."

I let out a soft moan in reply as Sally started to lick me once again.

__________________

Next Wednesday, my official prom portrait was unveiled with all the past prom king and queen portraits. The giggles from my classmates echoed around me as I stared at the photo, taken at the base of the stairs, just after being crowned queen. However, what was mortifying was the flash turned the tulle of the front of my dress transparent and my legs were clearly visible through the material. And while I was standing at a slight angle, a dark patch that was my tattoo was clearly visible.

The reason for Nicole's bright flash suddenly became clear to me. In a normal picture, the front of my dress would appear white, as I saw in the pictures Nicole took with her phone. But a bright flash, like the one on Nicole's camera, would turn the front of my dress transparent making it look like my crotch was being exposed for all to see.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers
12