All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 28'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Charlotte87Charlotte87almost 4 years ago
Thank you

I've been waiting for Alice and Janet to fuck for so long, and this excellent chapter has made a fantasy come true for me. Alice's journey into the life of an insatiable lesbian slut is almost complete, and she knows it.

JamieM82JamieM82almost 4 years ago
Wow

FANTASTIC chapter. Alice begs mommy to make her cum while mommy is calling her a lesbian slut. Wow. This story gets better and better. Would love to see Susan domming Alice next, forcing the little slut to worship her body. We already know Alice can't take her eyes off Susan's tits and ass. It would be so hot to see Alice beg for sex from the woman she's supposed to hate the most. PLEASE keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Won't they recognize each other by their voices?

It's very hard to suspend disbelief here. 🤔

pjw7326pjw7326almost 4 years ago
excitement

as soon as i see a new chapter i get excited , these chapters are the best series i follow , cant wait for more especially now the next ones with the incest reveil and the aftermath of it . more more more please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As much as I enjoy this story...

perhaps a re-edit is possible. I know that this is just a fantasy, and the plot twists are very entertaining. But this particular chapter has a flaw in it. No mother, regardless of any attempts at disguise, will fail to recognize the sound of their children's voice. Even from across a crowded room filled with noise. A mother is going to pick on her child's voice particularly if the child is distress. Maybe if electronic voice changers were used...

Neosteeled

maxout09maxout09almost 4 years agoAuthor
Discription

Normally I do not comment on my own stories and I would like to say hello to all my readers. I see a number of readers are having issues with them recognizing each other voices. I specifically wrote in the ear pieces for this and they change the voices into a more robotic sound, like the kidnapper phone calls from old time movies. Sorry if this was not clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Non-Observant Readers

Some of the reviewers down below seem to have somehow completely missed the description of the tiny receivers Nicole placed in Janet and Alice's ears, which distorted all voices they heard. Seriously, guys. It was literally explained near the beginning of the story.

maxout09maxout09almost 4 years agoAuthor
Clarification

I normally do not comment on my own stories but based off of some of the comment I believe I have to add to the description. First I would like to say hello to all my readers. Now several comments discussed Alice and her mother should be able to recognize each other voice. My intent of having the ear plugs was they change the sound of everyone's voice, think of the kidnapper phone calls in the old movies. This was my attempt to keep them from recognizing each other voices. Hope this helps clear the issue with the story.

Charlotte87Charlotte87almost 4 years ago
Read the story properly before commenting

If you read this story attentively you'll see that it's completely plausible for Alice and Janet not to recognise each other's voices. The attention to detail in the plotting adds value to another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you Maxout...

For the clarification. I did see the line about the voice distortion feature in the earlier part of the chapter, but I was thrown for a bit of a loop as the comm link in Alice's ears was the same setup that she had when she was made to dominate Lisa. But of course, the voice changer effect would have been included as a feature in the earbud softwear, which could be left off when not needed. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to explain the story.

Neosteeled

By the way, any chance a full sized chastity belt might make an appearance in Alice's future sometime? Just hinting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nearing the End?

This moment had years of build up!

I wonder where we go from here. Will Susan ever get comeuppance? I feel like Alice needs to accept who she is, while also getting a happier status quo and maybe a little revenge. Gay or not, she is going to need decades of therapy to recover from all this. I'm honestly not sure how this tale can end, but I have to think we are nearing the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter

Damn, I'm surprised you didn't use Alice's graduation for another chapter of the story. Oh well, still great chapter can't wait to see where Alice is going on her "trip".

pjw7326pjw7326over 3 years ago
knowing

As nicole likes to record important sexual events with Alice , I would hpe she recorded this event as well . Then she ties Alice to a chair and invites Janet over to watch a movie . And makes them watch what they did together . Then insists that as they have already had sex to have sex again knowingly lol

pjw7326pjw7326over 3 years ago
soon i hope

i hope the next issue comes out soon , i see so many great things that could be next in the series , please soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Summer vacation and College

Great story, Does it have to end with graduation? Alice has her summer vacation and is going to college. Maybe she can be gifted a gym membership with a very strict female trainer who will use all of hours no longer spent at school to get Alice tanned, toned, and buff, while also getting a strict diet to keep her trimmed down to avoid the freshman 15.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous