With Strings Attached Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," moaned Janet as she kept a firm grip on her daughter's hair. Pressing her face firmly against her pussy. "That feels so good."

Unable to respond Alice kept lapping as she followed her training. Moving her tongue up and down her mother's slit filling her mouth with her mother's juices.

"You must really love eating pussy?" Continued Janet. "You are so good at it. The best I have ever had. You must have had lots of practice, seen so many."

Even though Alice felt she was completely heterosexual, eating the woman's pussy and being complemented caused her to shiver. She did not want to, but she was no longer repulsed by it. In fact her body had been conditioned to crave it and to find the act desirable. The taste and warmth of it causing electricity to spread throughout her body like the woman's juices were the catalyst for her body to start producing its own. Knowing the woman was close Alice pinched the woman's clit as she started lapping at the woman's folds faster and faster. Suddenly the woman pulled at Alice's hair as she pressed her legs against the sides of her head as she let out a deep moan. By the time she released her daughter's head Alice's face was coated in her mother's cum.

"That was fantastic," breathed Janet. "I do hope you enjoyed it because I want you coming back for more my little pussy princess."

"Yes please," replied Alice repeating Nicole's words wondering if her lover's identity would ever be revealed to her.

"Good. Now I have a little reward for my little pussy licker," purred Janet. "Get on your hands and knees."

As Alice did as commanded, Janet reached for the strapless dildo Nicole placed on the nightstand. Before Janet inserted the contacts Nicole instructed her to use it on the schoolgirl after she made her cum.

As Janet crouched on her knees to insert the knob of the feel doe Alice took up the submissive position on all fours. Alice knew what was about to happen and waited nervously with her eyes open but blind, looking like a true bitch waiting to be impaled.

"She is so eager for you to fuck her," stated Nicole into Janet's ear. Now I want you to kneel behind her and when you lift her little skirt you will see that your good little girl has a slutty tattoo.

Obeying Nicole's commands Janet maneuvered behind her daughter, sliding her hands along the curve of her hips and over the short skirt. The bouncing black rubber cock matching her corselette and contrasting with her creamy white skin. The tip of the dildo coming to rest just below the hem of her daughter's short skirt lifting it slightly in a seemingly perverted game. Drawing her hands back Janet flipped the skirt to reveal the 'Lesbian Sex Slave' tattoo.

"What do we have here," gasped Janet sliding her finger over the blurry lettering. "Did my good little princess get a tattoo!"

"I got it in Las Vegas," whimpered Alice embarrassed that she had a tattoo on her ass proclaiming her a 'Lesbian Sex Slave' and a butterfly over her vagina stating it was for 'GIRLS ONLY.'

"So my sweet innocent princess is actually a naughty wench," growled Janet as she raised her hand and slapped her daughter's ass.

Alice yelped in surprise, the hot sting turning into arousal due to the conditioning Tamara had given her. "I... I was drunk," whimpered Alice.

"That's no excuse. However, it is fitting for the lesbian slut you are," laughed Janet before giving Alice another slap. Not realizing what the tattoo was or that she was speaking to her own daughter.

"Yes mam," replied Alice to the mystery woman. Her mother's words confirming her fears that whoever saw the tattoos would perceive her as a lesbian slave. In effect labeling her no matter how she acted or what she proclaimed. Anyone who got close to her would see her as a lesbian slut. As Alice knelt before her mother in her mental torment her body was behaving on its own causing her pussy to become wet betraying what she knew she was and behaving like a lesbian slut.

"You are so wet for me, my pussy princess," purred Janet as she ran her fingers over her daughter's vagina for the first time. Spreading Alice's lips, Janet positioned the tip of the dildo at her entrance and pushed it into her own daughter. With her hands back on Alice's hips Janet pulled her daughter closer to her as she drove the fake cock forward making sure every inch was buried in her daughter. A deep moan escaped Alice lips accompanied by the slurping sound of the dildo as it moved deeper into her wet channel.

"You like this don't you," proclaimed Janet as she moved her hips slowly back and forth pumping the dildo in and out.

"Ooh yes," replied Alice between deep breaths not even associating a cock with a male but as an appendage to be utilized by another woman.

"And you want more," continued Janet'

"Yes! Yes please," moaned Alice as her brain stopped resisting and joined her body in enjoying the pleasures of another woman, her mother.

"But we will take our time," purred Janet. "Savor this moment and truly get to know one another."

Alice just whimpered in response, her hips trying to speed up the rhythm as her mother's hands resisted.

"Oh my little pussy princess wants to cum so badly, doesn't she?" Teased Janet "Tell me you want me to make you cum!"

"I want you to make me cum, please make me cum," begged Alice.

With that Janet jerked forward smacking her hips into her daughter's ass. Grabbing Alice's braids like the reigns of some wild beast Janet thrusted again and again to the sound of rhythmic slapping and moans as she drove her daughter closer to the edge.

Will a loud screech Alice came as her mother pulled her up in her legs and against her body. Her body convulsing in passion as her mother held her in her arms just as a mother would do with a daughter in distress.

"There my little pussy princess," whispered Janet into her daughter's ear. "Now you're all grown up."

12