Within the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul takes a chopper ride while his family play. Your story.
2.8k words
4.45
8.9k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkmind222
darkmind222
2,381 Followers

Here is your chance to write an incest story. I have started it below, and now you get to tell me what direction each chapter will take. I will choose the best comments and write from those directions. This is no longer my story, so go at it and may the best comment win.

Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading efforts.

*

Rebecca didn't know what Dean was looking at, but she could guess he had a view of their mom. She crept around behind him, about to teach him a lesson. She was right behind his shoulder when she caught sight of Angela plunging the huge dildo four inches into her lubed ass.

"Ssshhhh. She is beautiful, isn't she? I can't blame you for looking." Rebecca said, placing her hand over Dean's mouth so he didn't give them away.

She pressed her body into his back, so she had a clear view, reaching down and taking over, stroking his huge cock. They watched in rapture as their mom plunged the fake cock deeper into her ass. Dean could feel his sister's hard nipples pressing into his back as she ground her pussy into his ass.

Allan was reading the sales reports as the chopper rose over the hills between the property and the city. He glanced over Hal's shoulder at the view through the cockpit window, but its beauty couldn't hold his interest as he had far too much work to do.

"Shit," Hal said over the intercom, and Allan looked up from his phone.

"You alright?" Allan asked, but Hal was fighting with the controls.

"Tighten your belt and hold on to your thighs. She just conked out on me."

"What!"

"I have one more trick up my sleeve, boss; hold on!"

As the helicopter descended into the trees, the blades turned faster, driven by the air being forced through the blades. At the last moment, Hal pulled the collective lever and turned the blade to the increase the angle, using that momentum to slow the descent.

The chopper hit the trees hard, and splinters of wood came into the cab from every direction as the blades shredded the surrounding vegetation. There was a massive crash and then grinding as they slid down a rocky slope before coming to rest against a giant oak.

Allan coughed and spluttered before undoing his belt and checking his body for damage. He had pieces of wood poking from bleeding holes in his right leg, but he could move it freely.

"Hal?"

"Get out. It's fucking burning."

"Extinguisher. Where's the extinguisher?"

"On your left, under the seat. Can you get out?"

Allan pushed away some plastic and dug under the seat, pulling the red tube out and pulling the pin. He pushed his body between the front seats to find the floor ablaze and was about to leap onto Hal's trapped legs. Pointing the plastic spout at the base of the flames, Allan pulled the trigger and white powder gushed around Hal's feet.

"Fuck Hal."

"Yep. I'm stuck here until you get help. Sorry Boss, I didn't get a mayday out. It's going to be a while before they miss us."

"You saved my life, Hal. That was some balls."

"I can't understand. It was only serviced yesterday." Hal said before wincing in pain.

"Don't move, Hal. You've done enough."

"Something we learn but hope never to use."

"We would have been plastered all over the side of this hill without it. Where is the first aid kit?"

"In the seat pocket on your left. Are you hurt?"

"Just cuts and scratches." Allan lied, his leg hurting like a bitch.

Allan put one bandage in his pocket before handing the kit to Hal, then took his jacket off and handed it over.

"Cut this up and stuff it around that wound. We need to stem that bleeding. I will get to higher ground and see if I can get some phone reception."

"It's Armani?"

"It's a war dressing now. There are scissors in there, right?"

"Yep, Be quick."

"You bet. Use a tourniquet if you have to. But remember to release it every hour for a few minutes," Allan said before kicking out the side window and climbing out of the wreckage.

Outside the chopper, it looked like a bomb site. Allan couldn't even recognise his shiny aircraft from before. Looking around to get his bearings before heading uphill towards the summit, they passed over, a few moments before the crash.

Angela pushed the big black dildo in another few inches, getting the incredible fullness she liked so much. Then with some effort began fucking her ass with the huge cock. Rebecca slowed her stroke to savour the feelings while Dean's mind reeled at the sensations and the view before him. He hadn't meant to peep at his mom, but her door was open a crack, and he was struck by her beauty.

He reached back with his hand and found his sister's leg with her hands busy; he could trace his fingers higher to the edge of her panties. This was the forbidden barrier, but one she had crossed so easily. He inched higher to the waistband, tucked his fingers in, and slid them lower.

He was expecting protests, but he only got hot breath on his neck. He felt for pussy hair but only found a bare mound. Extending two fingers, he slipped them between her lips, finding her wetness.

"It's kind of sad to think someone so beautiful only has that dildo for company," Rebecca whispered in his ear.

She felt him nod.

Allan had to stop. He couldn't see the top yet. But the blood was streaming down his dress slacks. He sat on a rock and pressed around the stick, dreading what he was about to do. He opened the dressing packet and unwrapped some of the bandages folding it a few times the way he remembered from his scout days.

With one quick motion, he gripped the splinter and pulled it free, and blood spouted from the unplugged hole. Slapping the folded bandage over the wound, then wrapping the rest tightly around his thigh. He cinched it tight, groaning, before looking uphill and lifting himself from the rock.

Each step became harder as the track rose before him. He felt dizzy, either from the blood loss or the height of the mountain, he reasoned. He had to keep moving. Hal was in real danger, as his blood on the floor flowed back under his seat. Each minute counted, and hours were a stretch. But days would be a death sentence for the man he owed his life to.

Then he saw it, the light through the trees. It could only be the top of the mountain. He felt a new energy and stepped up faster, using his hands on the shrubs to help pull up each step. Breaking free of the tree line, he saw the bald peak. He flipped open his phone and found one bar flickering.

"Fuck!"

Allan strode higher for more reception shuffling around the other side of the peak. Nothing. He had to go higher still. He gripped the moss-covered rocks and jammed his foot in the crack pushing off the bad leg with a cry. "Fuck."

There were no trees to hold on to now, only rock and loose dirt. Each step caused his leg to burn, and his breath never seemed to fill his lungs.

"How do these guys do this shit," he muttered, thinking of the madmen climbing Everest each year.

Taking another breath, he pulled hard with his arms and pushed with his feet regretting his choice of dress shoes today. He was almost at the top and didn't dare look behind. His legs were already shaking so badly.

Rebecca was trembling as Dean's fingers pushed her untouched folds apart. Of course, she had played with herself, often, but no other soul had been in there, despite many offers around campus. She stepped her foot to the side, allowing him room and with the movement, gave her permission.

Dean felt her movement and curled his fingers into her opening. He had never felt a pussy before but was an internet connoisseur, reading every manual, and watching any video he could find. The position was uncomfortable for him, but he would let his arm drop off before letting his fingers fall from her fantastic wet pussy.

Angela was working towards her climax. She liked to hold off and keep herself on the edge for as long as she could stand it. She stayed away from her clit and let her ass take a pounding, knowing that eventually, it would be too much and her explosion would be tremendous.

Allan took one last foothold and pushed over the rock ledge. He had to wiggle on his stomach to avoid falling back to some unknown destination. He turned his body, sat with his back against the peak, and looked back to where he came from, and he knew that one slip would have been catastrophic.

Flipping open his phone, her held it to the sky to find one bar of G3 holding steady some of the time. He tried to ring 911 but no signal. He tried again, but nothing. "Fuck!" He let his phone slump to his thigh.

"You know this shit. The fucking network is yours for fucks sake. Think!" He yelled to himself.

He fumbled through the settings turning off everything else before finding that data might be the answer. He flicked through the apps, opened his email, and sent an email to his secretary. He had no idea if it would get through, so he searched for another app to communicate with his home.

"The security system at home. It's my tech." Allan mumbled.

He hacked into the home screen, searching for a way to type in the display panel next to the door. Someone might notice it eventually. Then he opened a grainy video feed in low resolution of the hallway outside his bedroom. There was, Dean and Rebecca, snuggled together. His first thought was that it was nice that they were cuddling before he noticed the movement of her hand.

Then he switched to the camera inside the bedroom and could see his wife on the bed, a massive black object jutting from the apex of her thighs. He was flabbergasted and quickly deciphered why the children were outside the door; his stunning wife was putting on quite the show.

Then another screen caught his eye, and when he switched, he saw four dark figures moving through the downstairs corridor. It all fell into place at once. The chopper being serviced yesterday only to crash today, then intruders inside the house with no alarm. Allan flipped through the settings and found the alarm switch, and flipped it from off to on. In the feed, he saw the lights flashing over his children, startling them from their activities and forcing them into the room with their mother.

Angela jumped from the bed. The huge prong dropped from her ass, and fell to the bed. Her naked son and almost naked daughter were in her room as lights and sirens blared. She moved to the monitor on the bedroom wall, switched it on, and saw four masked figures crossing the kitchen and coming up the stairs. She closed and locked the master bedroom door before turning to the bookcase in the walkin wardrobe. She heard a blast at the door as it cracked but held as she pulled on the top of the "Chamber of Secrets" volume, and there was an audible click from behind.

Dean saw his mother pull the bookcase to the side, revealing an opening behind. Dean pushed his mom and his sister through the gap as they heard the crash of the bedroom door flung open. Shots and splinters were flying past his face as he pulled the bookcase closed in the nick of time.

Angela spun the large wheel, and they could hear the cogs turning inside the steel door. Then the grinding of the large cylinders locking into the wall on each side of the opening. She stepped back from the doorway and waited only to hear four shots against the outside, but no evidence of penetration could be seen.

"It's holding." She said, still trembling.

"Dean!" Rebecca's voice rang around the small steel box.

Dean began slumping to the floor. The blood was pumping from the hole just above his hip. Rebecca clutched him to her chest, sliding down the wall and cradling his head to her breasts. Angela pressed her palm over the wound, pushing hard to stem the flow. Blood oozed around her hand, and she pressed harder.

"Cloth!"

"Here," Rebeca said, removing her tee, leaving her breasts uncovered on each side of Dean's head.

Angela folded the tee and pressed it to the hole, trying to keep her eyes off the huge cock inches from her fingers. He was hung, her son, and she couldn't help being proud. But she wondered why the two of them were outside her door without much in the way of clothing.

She looked at the video display and saw a message.

"Comms cut to the house. My chopper went down near Crow's Peak. Hal is trapped. I'm trying to contact the authorities. Keep Dean alive until I get help. Allan." Angela looked up to the camera in the corner, and tried to smile and give it a thumbs up.

"Dad's getting help." She whispered to her son, kissing him on the cheek.

"Keep the pressure on this," she said, pushing Rebecca's panties from her hips and helping her wiggle them off.

She folded the panties and removed her hand briefly before pressing them to the back of the already-soaked shirt. She almost cried as the bleeding was not stopping, and she could already see his face going grey.

"Let his head go to the floor. I need to get his legs raised." Angela ordered as Rebecca lowered his head gently to the concrete floor.

Angle got between his legs and lifted each one over her shoulders, sliding her butt forward until her pussy was pressed between his muscular thighs.

"Keep the pressure on the pad. Try not to move it." Angela said as the colour came back to Dean's face.

"Mom..." Rebecca started but couldn't say the words.

"He is beautiful. Look at him, brave and handsome." Angela said, tears welling.

"He was just saying the same thing about you."

"What, with that thing in my...."

"You are stunning, Mom. Your beauty struck him as he passed your door."

"And you couldn't help yourself?"

"You didn't see that thing full mast."

"I saw," Angela said, remembering him bursting through the door, his hard cock leading the way. "He takes after his father."

"Dad's is that..."

The shirt and panties were both soaked through, but the blood had stopped leaking to the floor. They were now stuck in this position until medical help came to take over.

Allan began to send email messages to all his contacts in his list. After a frustratingly long time, there was a ping from his phone.

"This is some sort of joke?" Came the message from his secretary Jane who had worked for him for over ten years and knew all his pranks.

"Thank God, Jane. Call the cops now. Gunmen are at the house, and Hal is trapped in the chopper halfway down Crows Peak. Someone is trying to kill us. I don't know who or why, but get the security company to flood the building. I don't care what it costs."

"Oh, shit. Allan, are you OK." an email came back seconds later.

"I'm at the peak. Leg wound but OK. Have you called the police?"

"I'm on the phone with them now."

"The kids?"

"In the safe room."

"Thank God."

Twenty minutes later, a rescue helicopter hovered over his position, but Allen pointed them toward the crash. He saw the chopper hovering and two men dropping down where wisps of smoke drifted up from the downed aircraft. He watched the feed from the panic room as his family waited for rescue as the four figures outside stripped off the bookcase and fired shots at the metal door.

"Fuck you, cunts! That door is two feet thick." Allan said gleefully to a bird nesting on a nearby rock ledge.

There was a commotion outside as two patrol cars screeched to a stop on the circular driveway, and the doors flung open. The dark figures touched an earpiece and smashed out a picture window, dropping down the grass slope and into the forest behind.

To be continued from your comments.

Send in your ideas for the next chapter. I will pull some of the ideas out and construct the next chapter from that. Don't be afraid to send me an email I will always reply.

darkmind222
darkmind222
2,381 Followers