Within the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
On the boat.
1.5k words
4.26
8.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkmind222
darkmind222
2,382 Followers

Here is your chance to write an incest story. I have started it below, and now you get to tell me what direction each chapter will take. I will choose the best comments and write from those directions. This is no longer my story, so go at it and may the best comment win.

Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading efforts.

*

Allan ventured downstairs to check on his business, becoming frustrated with being unable to take all the calls and fix the problems directly. But when he logged into the work system, he could see that all the orders were being completed within the timeframe, and the department heads were putting out any spot fires with ease.

He came up just as everyone was gathering around the table, for dinner. Lola came out of the galley with platters of food. She was a petite lady, dressed in a large white apron, but when she turned, they could see she only had a micro bikini underneath.

"Thank you for the meal Lola, and I like the bikini," Angela remarked as Lola brought out the rest of the meal and waved her arms for us to eat.

"I put it on for the guests. When no one is onboard, I wear nothing," she replied, and Angela smiled.

"What about the captain and first mate?" Rebeca said, her interest piqued.

"We are all old friends. And I like the attention."

"Well, this could be a long trip, and we are not your normal kind of customers. So, if you don't mind us being nude on the boat, you could resume your usual attire." Allan said, and Lola smiled over her shoulder, swaying her hips for effect.

"I might just take you up on that." She said, disappearing into the galley.

When she came out with the deserts, she picked up the empty platters and took them back inside. When she turned, everyone could see her pert bottom totally exposed to their view.

Allan saw the captain talking to Lola, in the passageway, a while later, and he interrupted the conversation.

"I mentioned to Lola that we didn't mind her wearing what she would normally. She seems to have taken us up on the offer." He said, looking up and down her naked body.

"Well, if you're sure..."

"This could be a long trip. Go back to your casual dress. I know your brother so well it feels like you are part of the family." Allan said as he left them to their discussion and headed back to the cabins.

Allan found Dean standing outside the master cabin that Allan and Angela had taken over. When Allan came up behind him, he almost jumped out of his skin.

"What's up?" Allan whispered.

"I don't know if I can do what I want," Dean said,

"What is it?"

"Well, the stuff in my head is different from what you would normally say out loud. Let alone act on."

"What would have happened if Mom and Rebeca couldn't stop the bleeding?"

"I would be gone."

"I came crashing out of the sky. Pretty sobering stuff."

"But mom's so beautiful, her breasts and pussy... Shit, sorry, Dad."

"And I have been a stupid cunt and ignoring her for, well, years. Don't let stuff get in the way of telling her whatever you like. I bet she has thought of it first." Allan said, knowing his wife has a pretty dirty mind.

Allan pushed Dean through the door and into his mom's bedroom, while moving down the passageway to Rebeca's. He ducked his head in to find her removing the clothes she wore to dinner.

"You are a very beautiful young lady. I know I shouldn't say anything, but you get me hard every time we hug."

"Why do you think I hold the hug so long? The feeling of you becoming erect against my belly keeps me going all day." Rebeca said without turning, her wonderful bottom now revealed.

"And if I come up behind you now and hug you?"

"You better be naked," Rebeca said, dropping her dress at her feet.

"I don't think I can resist you if I start."

"I don't fucking want you to resist! I almost lost you."

"You think you have all the time in the world. But then life slaps the crap out of you."

"Daddy, I need that hug," Rebeca said, turning her face to look over her slender shoulder, as Allan closed the gap between them.

He wrapped his arms around her body, as she pushed her hips back and felt his stiff cock push between her thighs. She took his hands and pressed them to her small breasts, before reaching between them and lining up his cock.

"Rebeca..." Allan started, but his words faded into thin air.

Oh, stop thinking, dad! I love you. That's all we need for now."

Allan began to thrust into his daughter slowly. She was very tight on his big cock, but she seemed determined to take him all the way in. Her bottom pressed back against his every thrust. Rebeca leaned forward and took hold of the edge of the bed as Allan picked up the pace. The slapping sounds reverberated along the small passageway and must have let everyone aboard know what was happening.

"Come in my pussy daddy," Rebeca said, blurting out her fantasies as her father pounded into her pussy.

"Are you..." Allan started to say until Rebeca reached between her legs and gripped Allan's balls.

"I want it all up inside my womb." She gasped but couldn't quite get herself to climax.

"Arrr. It's not happening! I'm so close."

"Sorry, baby, I can do better."

"It's no good. I hardly get to come. Just fuck me and take your pleasure."

Allan had been making love to ladies for twenty-five years and Rebeca's mom for twenty and knew quite a few tricks. He dropped a dribble of spit into the crack of Rebeca's ass and smeared it around with his thumb. He pressed the digit against her puckered opening until it yielded to the pressure.

"Oh, dad, your finger is in my ass!" she exclaimed.

"It's my thumb, and it's staying there until you come," he said, driving it in some more. "Now reach between your legs and play with your clit. I'm not responsible for your orgasms; you are."

Rebeca did as she was told, and soon moans and groans escaped her lips. Allan drove his cock into her pussy and rammed his finger into her ass as Rebeca shuddered. The stimulation had driven her to the edge, but she couldn't quite go over.

"You two are beautiful," Jane said, appearing beside the couple and taking a handful of Rebeca's breast.

"I can't come," Rebeca mumbled, still on the edge of her climax.

"Let me do it. It's always better when someone else does it."

Jane put her hand under Rebeca and began diddling her clit. She took the opportunity to reach further and stroke Allan's balls, making him jump delightfully. She strummed Rebeca's clit and spread her ass cheeks, watching Allan's thumb plunging into her bottom.

"Daddy is fingerbanging your beautiful bottom, Rebeca."

The dirty words and rubbing did the trick, and Rebeca plunged over the edge. Her body spasmed, and her ass clenched on her father's thumb. The clenching signalled he could relax and come in his daughter's pussy. It only took another few strokes for him to begin bucking, as Jane reached forward and cupped his balls.

Rebeca rolled onto her bed and cupped her hand over her pussy as her father and Jane looked back at her smiling.

"Can I clean up," asked Jane?

"You don't have to do that." Allan started to say, until Jane took his shrinking cock into her mouth.

She had it clean in a few bobs, then pulled Rebeca's hand away from her mound. She dove in like she was starving and Rebeca soon lay back and accepted the wonderful sensations. Allan was amazed how quickly Jane had his daughter back near her peak. But there was no doubt Jane knew what she was doing.

He walked back to his cabin door to find Dean standing at the foot of their bed, trying to decide if his mother's invitation to join her was a good idea. He saw his father and got a guilty look, but Allan only waved him on.

"Don't make your mom wait, son. Make me proud," he said and went back to the girls.

There he found Rebeca with handfuls of Jane's hair and Jane's bottom at the perfect fucking height.

"Don't just stand there; either eat it or fuck it, but don't ignore it!" Jane said, wiggling her bottom at her boss.

He looked into Rebeca's passion-emblazed eyes as he slid into Jane's pussy for the first time.

"Fuck that's a nice pussy."

Please let me know what you want to read next.

1)Jane gets anal from her boss. Yes/No

2) Dean face fucks his mother while spanking her ass." Yes/No

darkmind222
darkmind222
2,382 Followers