Wives and Girlfriends

Story Info
I spotted my favourite girl having lunch with my wife!
3.4k words
3.21
17.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favourite working girls a few years ago was a tall slim Irish woman called Penny. She wasn't a career prostitute. She was a long term swinger who was earning some seed money for a business idea that she wanted to try out.

She was very horny. The first time I saw her, after some preliminaries, I fucked her non-stop for half an hour. I was keeping a tight rein on my cock so's not to cum before she was happy.

She just kept cumming and cumming. Then she pulled off the rubber, gave me a quick going over with a wet-wipe and sucked me in for a delicious BJ -- one of the best I've ever had.

It didn't take me long to be ready to unload so I asked her if she wanted me to cum on her tits. She paused long enough to say "actually I'd prefer you to cum in my mouth".

Well it would have been rude not to so I shot my load. She milked me dry and swallowed it all. On subsequent meetings she was happy for me to unload in a hole of my choice.

I saw her regularly for a few months but I was in for a big shock.

I was heading into town for lunch with a client one day and as I walked down the pedestrian precinct I recognised Penny sitting at an outside table of a high street café. No big deal. I knew we could briefly lock eyes as I approached and then ignore each other.

What made this different though was that I recognised the back of the woman she was chatting with -- it was my wife!

I hung a rapid left before Penny saw me and walked the long way round to the nearby shopping arcade and peered through the side window of the bookshop. Sure enough, my favourite girl was having lunch with my wife. I backed away rapidly.

I was very tense over the next couple of weeks but the axe didn't fall. So I called Penny and made a two hour booking.

After the first round we were pausing for a quick cuppa before starting again so I brought it up.

"I spotted you outside xxxxxxxx on Wednesday."

"Really?"

"Yes, you were chatting to an older blond woman."

"Ah yes, she's a one!"

"So what's the story?"

"She's a bored MIFL. A mutual acquaintance introduced us. She's looking to get into hooking. Wondered if I could give her some tips. Bloody cheek! There's little enough decent business about as it is."

Well! Here's my uptight missus thinking about shagging for dosh!

I thought I'd probe a bit further but I'd have to be careful.

"She didn't really look like she needed the money. That was an expensive looking coat."

She looked at me curiously and said: "Do you know her? you're usually much more interested in me! Come on. Finish your tea. I want at least two more orgasms and another mouthful!"

Over the next few weeks I started paying a bit more attention to what the ball-and-chain was up to. And sure enough -- till receipts from Superdrug for industrial quantities of rubbers and lube!

I have to say I was very taken aback.

Let me explain. I couldn't imagine why she'd want to do it. She certainly doesn't need the money and she's not really a very sexual being. She has a long list of dislikes.

She doesn't like fellatio.

She doesn't like cunnilingus.

She absolutely hates anal.

She doesn't like condoms but...

She doesn't like semen either. So she'll only fuck bareback on a clean towel and she will only allow me to cum inside her cunt.

She'll only allow two positions missionary and cowgirl.

She doesn't like regular sex -- it's not spontaneous enough -- but...

She doesn't like surprise sex either.

She doesn't like masturbation. She hates doing it herself and disapproves of anyone else doing it either.

Absolutely no sex outside the bedroom. In fact, sex only in our bed.

Our sex life was limited to about once a month missionary style, cum once,

I thought all this might make her career as a hooker a bit limited!

Having said that she does cum easily and she's multi-orgasmic.

So was she really planning to meet strangers for sex?

First thing to do was find where she was planning to work. One day, after she left for work (her day job as a marketing executive) I went down to the station carpark and went through her sat-nav history. I came home with a list of postcodes. One in particular looked a bit suspicious. A low rent 'burb in the second nearest town.

I stuck the postcode area into Adultwork's proximity search. I went through the results looking at the Member Since date and found two possibilities.

No pics but the interview questions suggested one of the girls might be my wife. She was trading as Sexy_Hazel -- her mothers middle name. She seemed to have ticked most of the 'Enjoys' except bareback and unprotected. Including several things I was fairly sure she had no idea what they were.

Usual stuff. Pics are coming soon. I'll be starting in two weeks. Phone number will be up soon. You know the score.

Now, who could I send in as a spy?

It had to be someone who wouldn't be shocked to know I use the paid sex industry and it had to be someone she didn't know. There was an old college friend of mine who'd moved into the area a couple of months back. He was reasonably fit and had been a bit wild in his youth. I decided to meet up with him and see what his attitude was to paid sex.

He seemed very enthusiastic when I introduced the topic. We had a few beers and shared our best shag stories and then went back to his flat for a nightcap. He immediately fired-up his computer and logged in to his AdultWork account.

He had been busy! Lots of feedback from happy hookers!

I told him what I had in mind but didn't tell him her handle until I got a few reassurances. First, no rough stuff of any kind. If she chickened out he promised to walk away like a gentleman.

Second, it had to be out-call and he had to get her permission to film the session.

Third, he had to hand over ALL the footage -- if he got to fuck her then I got to keep the tapes.

He was worried that I was planning blackmail but I honestly wasn't, I just wanted to see how far she'd go -- and get some great wank material of course!

A couple of weeks later and it was all set up. We'd booked a decent hotel room and installed five hidden HD cameras. She knew he'd be filming but we didn't want her to be nervous. We wanted her to forget they were there.

He'd booked one hour full sex with oral both ways. No cum limit. He would be one of her first clients, possibly the very first, so he knew there was a chance she'd back out.

On the night I was in the room next door with 5 video disk recorders and a monitor.

****

She knocked on the door of the room right on time. He opened the door wide and stepped back so we'd get a good shot of her walking in.

She looked more like a hooker that any working girl I've ever seen. I'm surprised she was allowed past reception looking like that!

She was wearing a skin-tight crimson lycra dress, very short. Black fishnet holdups -- I could see the tops below her hem. Five inch red patent heels with a matching clutch bag. Black fingerless fishnet gloves and no obvious underwear. She'd have to tone that down a bit in the future if she was going to do a lot of out-calls!

She had her hair up and very light makeup -- that was a surprise too as she doesn't have any at home.

She was definitely my wife.

She walked in and he closed the door and flipped the safety bar. They introduced themselves, she put her bag on the side unit and walked into his arms.

She lifted her mouth to his and they kissed hard. She had one arm around his neck and one hand on his arse. Pulling his cock hard against her crotch. He was sliding his hands up and down her back. From her shoulders down to her stocking tops and back.

She kicked off her heels and kept on snogging.

He stopped his rubbing with his hands on her arse and got his fingers under her hem. He started to pull her dress over her bum.

She broke the kiss and grabbed her hem at the front and they peeled her dress off between them.

She was wearing a very small red g-string and no bra. Her nipples were hard as bullets.

He tugged at the front of the string and she pushed it down and dived back into the kiss. She got her hands between them and started unbuttoning his Levis as she kicked off her 'string into the corner. She'd had her pubic hair waxed into a Brazilian -- how was she going to explain that back home!

He broke the kiss again (she looked a bit pouty) and pulled off his T-shirt. She dropped to her knees and undid the rest of his buttons. He wasn't wearing any shorts so his cock sprang out in her face.

I'd seen it before, just under 7 inches, nice and fat, uncut, waxed pubes, slightly fatter in the middle like a big Cuban cigar.

She just stared at his cock as he lifted his feet and pulled off his pants.

She was visibly trembling as she reached forward and took his cock in both hands. She opened her mouth and her tongue peeked out as she leaned forward and placed the tip of his cock on her tongue. She pushed her mouth onto his cock and I could see her clamp her thighs together as she knelt before him. I think she was on the edge of cumming.

She licked and sucked the head of his cock for five minutes or so until he stopped her with his hand on her head.

She looked up at him and took his offered hand.

He pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed.

He pulled back the covers. She crawled on her hands and knees to the centre of the bed. Never breaking eye contact as she looked back over her shoulder.

He moved onto the bed behind her. He took his cock in his right hand and slid it into her as he reached around and gently cupped her left beast.

She came hard as he entered her and dropped her shoulders onto the bed.

He was fucking her slowly. Full strokes from tip to root. She'd obviously forgotten all about rubbers and lube. I wondered if he'd forgotten too.

He fucked her steadily for 10 minutes or so. I knew he was in control and could've fucked for an hour without cumming if he wanted to. She lay there with her arse in the air just shaking from one orgasm to the next.

He pulled out and pushed her hip sideways. She rolled over onto her back and opened her legs wide, knees up to her breasts. He slid in again and leaned forward to kiss her as they fucked.

She locked her arms round his neck and matched his thrusts with her hips.

After another 10 minutes he paused with his cock buried deep and broke their kiss again. He gave her a few moments to regain her senses and then asked "do you want me to cum inside you?"

Her head snapped round to the desk where she'd left her bag. She'd obviously just remembered the rubbers. She looked about indecisively and he started to fuck her again. Very slowly pulling out only about an inch before pushing back hard and grinding his pubes into her clit.

She started to cum again and wailed loudly "Fuck meeee! Fuck me now!" The first words she'd uttered since he'd opened the door.

He slam fucked her for two or three minutes and started to cum in her cunt. He pushed in hard for each spurt pulling half out in between.

She flailed about as he speared her.

He seemed to be cumming for ages.

He finished and slumped down on her for half a minute then heaved himself off and fell onto his back beside her.

She curled up beside him with her head on his chest and went to sleep.

Phwew! That was so hot. I'd never seen her behave anything like that before. She seemed totally sex-starved.

I wondered how long she'd sleep. I knew he'd want at least one more round and they were well past half an hour.

She'd made a lot of mistakes as a prostitute. She'd need to get her act together if she was going to carry on with it. I'd been feeling a bit guilty about setting her up but now I was very glad that I had. She'd need a lot of coaching.

He was still awake and was watching the clock. He let her sleep for about 20 minutes then reached down and stroked himself hard again. It didn't take much. Then he rubbed the back of her neck until she woke up.

As she awoke with her head on his chest she looked down his body to his hard cock. He carried on rubbing her neck and pushed gently.

She bent her body and wriggled her head down to his cock. It was still sticky with their juices. She pulled it down and sucked it into her mouth.

She took it as deep as she could -- not that far to be honest -- and fucked his cock with her mouth as she wanked the shaft. He let her do the job and put his hands behind his head.

I could see the blissful look on his face as she sucked him off.

When he was ready to cum he gave no warning. He just started spurting into her mouth. I saw her tense and pause momentarily as she took the first shot. Then she picked it up again, timing the movements of her head and hand to match the rhythm of his orgasm.

When he'd finished she raised her shoulders and looked at him.

She looked a mess. Her hair was like a crows' nest, her makeup was smeared and there was a drop of spunk hanging from her slightly open mouth. Her black gloves were sticky with their mixed cum.

He looked her in the eye and said "Show me". She opened her mouth, curling her tongue to keep all the cum in her mouth. "That's all for you." She didn't move. "You can swallow it if you want." She closed her mouth and her throat tensed as it went down. "Show me again." She opened her mouth. "Good girl! Now kiss me."

She swarmed up his body and locked her mouth to his, her legs astride his thigh, rubbing her wet cunt against him. She was hungry for more.

When she came up for air he said "It'll take a while for my cock to recover, what do you want."

She said in a small voice "would you lick my pussy for me?"

"OK do you want me to suck all the spunk out of your cunt?"

"Oh! ... Oh yes please!"

"Do you want to sit on my face?"

"Yes! Yes -- make me cum again."

She covered her cunt with her hand to keep all his cum inside as she positioned herself. Knees above his head she lowered herself, removing her hand at the last second. I saw his tongue snake out as her cunt closed on his mouth.

He was tasting her sweet cunt. I have eaten a lot of pussy in my life but none as sweet as hers.

He held her buttocks as she rode his tongue. She rode him for 20 minutes cumming over and over again.

By the end his cock was rock hard again. Eventually she'd had enough and sagged sideways onto the bed.

He jumped up and ran round the bed till he was standing behind her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and pulled her hips up until she got her knees under her.

He wiped some of the mess off his face and smeared it on his cock. I knew he was going to fuck her arse.

He sucked his thumb for a moment and started to ease it into her sphincter. She gasped a bit and squirmed about as if to stop him then said "In my bag." She waited motionless as he went round the bed and opened her bag. He came back with the brand new tube of lube.

She made no protest as he lubed up her arse and got his thumb in. She had her head and shoulders on the bed as he started to push in.

Her paused for her arse to get used to his cock then started to fuck her. She started to sob quietly as he fucked her steadily. I couldn't tell if she was sobbing with the emotion of it all or if she was genuinely upset but she made no attempt to stop him or control his thrusts in any way.

As he got close to cumming she reached underneath and stuck two fingers up her cunt. She wanked herself off as he shot a final load up her arse -- still sobbing.

He let go of her hips and she slithered off his cock.

He left her crumpled on the bed as he went to shower. She was still there when he got dressed. He went back and by the sound of it, he ran a bath for her. He helped her up and helped her walk to the bathroom. He made some tea and waited for her to reappear.

She finally reappeared looking, and walking, much better and wrapped up in a hotel bath robe -- a few sizes too big. She sat and took the tea he offered.

As she sipped he went and got his wallet. "How much do I owe you?"

She looked at him. "We said £120".

"Yes we did." He counted it out. "Is that enough?"

She nodded.

He said "Well the room's paid for until 8am I'll leave you to rest." And he left.

I carried on watching. She'd been fucking him for nearly three hours.

She finished her drink then dropped her robe.

She stood naked in front of the mirror. Stroking herself. She examined her cunt and tasted her juice -- presumably to make sure she'd got all his cum out of her.

She gave her clit a tentative rub and winced a bit. I think she wanted another wank but must have been a bit sore.

She fixed her hair and got dressed. Her holdups were ripped to shreds and she left them off.

She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head. I think she'd just realised that she'd have to walk out like that -- and hand back the key!

I was booked in overnight so I could remove the cameras and clear up.

She'd left for work when I arrived home the following morning.

I really needed a fuck so I called Penny and managed to book a short-notice visit. I fucked her brains out.

Back home I reviewed all the footage. I was imagining how it would edit. I sat and let all the emotions of the previous night come back. How did I feel about it?

A bit jealous, maybe, that I'd never been able to make her feel like that. Anxious about her lack of control of the situation. Nervous about how our relationship would change.

But mostly I was very proud of her.

She'd blossomed at last and -- covered in spunk with her hair tangled, her makeup smudged and her stockings torn -- she was stunningly beautiful.