All Comments on 'Wives and Girlfriends'

by Biandrandy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the dumbest things I've ever read. Not a decent person in sight. An idiot who stays married to a woman that will have sex with him once a month? No wonder he's seeing a hooker. And then he's proud of his whore wife? What planet is he living on? A pair of cheaters, why are they married? Poorly thought out and badly written. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Really, really stupid! An attack on the readers' intelligence...1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So a dickhead husband, who neglects his wife sexually, spends his time fucking a hooker. His pissed off wife decides to become a hooker herself, to get sex and that bit of excitement she is missing in her marriage.

What a complete arsehole HE is. Plus, she will get all sorts of diseases if she continues with her actions. (No condom, getting paid last instead of immediately, giving 3 hours for the price of a 1 hour fuck) Also, she does all those things she won't do with her husband. Not a lot of communication there.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I spotted you outside xxxxxxxx on Wednesday." - You couldn't be bothered to make up a name?

\

"She's a bored MIFL." - "MILF." Looking at her list of dislikes, no wonder she's bored!

\

"She seemed totally sex-starved." - Well, she is, but by her own choice.

\

"She'd need a lot of coaching." - I suppose he's going to do the coaching?

\

That's it?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a silly story.

Scores 1/5 and even that’s too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and creative. But I wonder how these spineless "men" walk upright.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I think they both deserved each other now.

He likes prostitutes and his wife is now a prostitute.

I guess both of them will, one day, share STDs with one another.

As I said, they deserved each other.

Despicable creatures.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are still with us. This author and his story show us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every character in this little melodrama is morally bankrupt. I suppose that's what the world wants as it is becoming increasingly prevalent. Just another 1☆ story. - TANSTAAFL

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cuck story, no cuck tag = one star

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You are truly as fucking stupid as the shit you try and pass off as a decent story.

Go find your BF and let him pound you for awhile, maybe it'll cause a bit more brain damage and you'll forget about writing or whatever the fuck this was supposed to be.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another not quite ready for LW post.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Well written, but an unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And why is he still married to the whorish cunt

BiandrandyBiandrandyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@sbrooks103x

Yes - I take your point about the 'xxxxxxxx'. If I had put in the real place name it would have been a bit too much of a giveaway but you're right - I could have just made something up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 2 years ago

Back home, the wife fucks her husband every way in which she had not done so far. The practices she learnt as the hooker she used to please her husband so that he need not go to hooker any more. A true LW. Earning £120 as bonus spent on nice liangerey to please husband. Happy couple hook with each other and no one else.

That type of end could make it true LW story.

BiandrandyBiandrandyabout 2 years agoAuthor

It is true that I could delete all the negative comments and I have considered that from time to time. But I think they say more about their authors than about my work.

My first seven stories also attracted the trolls. However, they have been read over 140,000 times and have an overall satisfaction rating of 83% from nearly 1900 votes.

So, for the moment at least, I shall continue to let the comments stand and let the stories speak for themselves.

BiandrandyBiandrandyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@mathur_nk

"Back home, the wife fucks her husband every way in which she had not done so far. etc. etc."

Yes I could have written all that - and I had thought of doing so - but since it was implied by my original ending I decided it was better to leave the intelligent reader to figure that out for herself.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Where to from here?

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

The guy turned himself into a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiandrandy@Biandrandy
For the avoidance of confusion all my stories are fiction. There are some people, places and events that are based on my personal experience of course. But to answer a question posed by one reader, no - I don't expect anyone to believe it. Biandrandy, Horny bisexual male.