Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers

The guys noticed her reaction and both picked up the pace, aiming for coincided orgasms. As Susan was rocked by the biggest orgasm of her like, Andy shot his load deep into her pussy, this in turned triggered James who came into Susan's mouth. He wasn't sure how she would react, but she gamely swallowed everything he had before they all collapsed into a heap.

If Susan was expecting a rest, she was mistaken. Where her husband was a one trick pony, both of these guys stayed rock hard and Andy saw Susan's glance, commenting:

"We are just warming up Susan and can go all night, but I'm sure an experienced woman such as you will be able to cope."

Susan really wasn't sure she could cope, but after recovering from her orgasm she had a burning desire for more. James seemed to read her mind:

"Time for me to sample that married pussy Susan."

With that he manoeuvred her onto her back and eased his cock into her in a missionary position. This provided a deep penetration, heighted further as James lifted her legs over his shoulders. James loved the feel of her stockings which needed the robust girdle to cope with the position. What followed was the longest and deepest fuck of her life. The fact Andy was sitting in a chair, watching and slowly wanking his shaft provided a further level of arousal for her. It felt like she was putting on a show for him as well as James. Both guys made comments about how hot she was and how she was built to take a good fucking.

If asked beforehand Susan would have thought the comments crude but they were turning her on even more, leaving her with a strange sense of pride. She heard herself asking to be fucked and moaning loudly lost in desire. James continued to piston into her, despite the speed he seemed to be in full control and waited for her orgasm to build before shooting his load deep inside her through another earth shattering orgasm.

Thankfully for Susan they did stop for a rest and James found some cold drinks, the pause allowed Susan to check in on her feelings. There was no sense of guilt about her marriage, but there was a slight sense of shame about having a threesome which couldn't be described as anything but fucking and frantic fucking at that. However the overwhelming sensations were elation and sexual release, she had never experienced anything like it before and she was enjoying it, they might be using her but she was doing exactly the same.

Andy seemed to sense she may be having second thoughts now that initial passions had calmed. He asked if she was ok and if she wanted to continue. Susan thought about it and smiled:

"Yes, I'm fine and I'd love to continue satisfying those big stud cocks, what's next?

James replied.

"Every threesome needs a spit roast, get on your hands and knees and Andy will give you a good fucking from behind, he'll also be fucking you onto my cock which is going back in that pretty mouth."

Susan barely hesitated, she rolled on to her hands and knees and waited, her breasts were swaying heavily as she felt 2 pairs of strong hands touching and stroking her body.

"Ready for Round 2 Susan? I hope so as we have at least four in us."

Susan thought it was going to be a very long night indeed.


satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers
12