All Comments on 'WMD Ch. 05'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
How are you friend???

I am actually astonished seeing a post from you FS. Not that I lost confidence in you but thought that being in constant sickness, you may take more time. But hate off to your efforts and time. I am writing this even without reading the story. Always have a great welcome from your followers. Please please just let us know what is your plan for LANH and ET. Thanks again and have a great new year ahead. Always your fan FI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

Was very happy to see this title. Ebb Tide is the other series I would like to see more chapters on. This story was very well written. The interactions between all the characters was very good. Enough sex with plot and conversations to keep it interesting. Hope to see more chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've been missing you my brother.

Glad to see you got at least some of your mojo back.

I greatly appreciate the time you have given up to entertain us.

My best to you and yours.

Nut

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Great work and awesome read

Mr James F. Stand it is good to see you alive and writing.

I hope the winter season has been treating you well and all things with health are under wraps.

Keep up the amazing work

JC

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 5 years ago
before i forget it

Dom accidently blabbed to Taliyah that she was taking money from Gayle to run for office

Gayle knows Dom cheated on Mr. Malik to have Taliyah.

Gayle is going to keep that knowledge over Dom.

Talliyah is going to use Mikhail/Vlad/Alex to hook Jewel in line.

Jewel is the key to the bigger social structure, as someone beyond the school.

The Samsonov boy who 'taps that ass' will be the lynch pin between Gayle's plans to keep power over Dom (as mayor), over jewel (as the out of school black hierarchy), and Cheer Squad (in school). That boy is also of the Rich White so that just leaves one piece of the pie to control... the Redneck.

Only time will tell if i'm prophetic or not.

JC

pobratpobratover 4 years ago
Yippee!

So very glad to see you've posted. And you once mentioned something about dusting off some old stuff you've been sitting on. But I wouldn't mind the dust, and I bet nobody else would either.

Very pleased to dip into your imagination once more!! Pobrat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fascinating Concept

Hope you pick this up again, I want to know where this leads and the sex is great too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best series!

Are you doing new chapters or plans for this series? Have to say it is my favorite from your works (that are all good). Hope you keep this one going!

JonDM78JonDM78about 4 years ago

Love this story! Would it be possible to get an update from you? I also was curious, as the author, what is YOUR favorite storyline/ protagonist? Is there a character in your stories that you originally planned to play a minor role, that grabbed the spotlight and made you write them into a bigger contribution of the story? Hoping you and yours are safe and healthy?

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 3 years ago
Really enjoy the parody

Really cool story, sorry so many can't seem to understand the parody nature of the piece. Hope you continue it. Looking forward to the boys conquering the cheer squad and the posse, along with the geeks. Keep up the good work.

fallen_azaelfallen_azaelover 2 years ago

A brilliant series and you can't stop there!

I want to know what happened now that there are 2 guys left awaiting vengeance.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Now your back I can only hope you finish this off :)

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this

Please keep going with this story I hope you let more of the gay side of life into this story seeing how Buck was Darius but boi and see as you touch on the fact that white males can be hit with the BBC lust but that’s all you do is hint but most of all keep going with this story

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

And....flop! ⭐

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I’ve this again it’s so enjoyable read please come back and finish it

j90thompj90thompabout 1 year ago

Any chance we'll ever get to see this story completed? Really enjoy this story for it's obvious humorous take on the interracial genre.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked series a lot, actually it's one of three series on this web-site I keep checking out for continuation. Original story, with a lot of satire and humor, what not to love? My only issue with the plot, it's magic dicks, and not in a sense of bad plot device, but in terms of consequences they effect characters. For example, all girls from cheerleader squad will never will be sexually satisfied with any non-Samsonov guy, which makes it really sad and would fucks up their personal lives after graduation, considering that author unlike will move story into harem root. Most effected by this is Randi Leigh with her Samsonov's addiction, who is barely mentioned after Chapter 4.

Overall, as I mentioned above, I love the story and still waiting for the next part.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

This started back in the right direction and new facts emerged, then you finished on the real low of a bloody list of cheerleaders……..why? What did that add to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story FinalStand. Still hoping for a part 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

WMD Ch. 04 Previous Part
WMD Series Info