WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers

I, who had spent a summer studying under a professor who had taught at a major nation's War College, knew we had to vacate the field (the pool) ASAP, but I couldn't convince Vicky, or Kaelyne, of this. The other eight cheerleaders swarmed us from above and the sides. It was a massacre. There were full-booby-body tackles going off left, right and center.

Mikhail (and Taliyah) were of no help having migrated away to their own slowly circling bodies entwined in a romantic moment in a deeper part of the waters. I caught six of the newcomers. One was enough to override any advantages my two allies had.

I got dunked. That was a given. I also had various bits of female anatomy stuffed into my mouth and hands ~ completely accidental on my part, I swear. Fawn-complexioned Sultana Berry wanted to show me she'd gotten her clitoral hood pierced. Nice to know.

The Creole, Noémie, grappled onto my back like some perversely-strong baby Spider Monkey and wouldn't let go no matter how much I tossed about, bucked, or was dunked by her 'sisters'.

Deeply umber Vantrice Kirby corralled poor tawny Alondra Lamb (sweet lassie, but not overly bright) into determining if my aroused cock really was thicker than their wrists ... huh? That did entail dragging my swim trunks down past my knees ... with at least two chaperones eyeballing the whole proceedings.

Paler-skinned brunettes Randi Leigh Upshaw and Amber Lee did the majority of the dunking (I repeat: I'm a big guy). Le 'Pearl' Yates did the yeomen's work of getting me off my feet so I could be dunked.

What else could I say? I was legitimately keeping five occupied while keeping another three busy through less acceptable means. I was doing my part for my allies, damn it! Sadly, Vicky, while scrappy and determined, didn't share the vigor, strength, or coordination of her foes. I'd put Kaelyne, despite her smaller size, up against any ONE cheerleader. Two was asking a lot.

Three was demanding too much. Once Vicky was blitzed from behind by Mia Ryker and Betty Jo Starling, Brandy gathered Betty Jo and swarmed Kaelyne. 11 to 3 ~ we had been defeated. This wasn't simply a Cheer Squad beats up the Geek Squad moment though. This was a much-needed boost to the cheerleaders' sense of unity as well their sense they were special and 'entitled' to do extralegal things because they were special.

They were all high-fiving and running around the pool, whispering in joyous conspiracy over what they had 'gotten away with' and laughing over their 'exploits'. Vicky and Kaelyne sat down on some loungers and sulked a bit until Mom settled down with the two and told them the score. The 'geeks' had 'risen up in revolt' and the upper tier Cheer Squad had reunited to put the geeks back in their place; thus making society safe and stable once more, which is why they now were running around the pool like hens with their heads cut off.

That last part made Vicky giggle.

"Besides," Mom winked to Vicky. "How many did you get?"

"Four," she puffed up her petite chest. "Taliyah then Brandy before I went in. After that, I'm pretty sure I pinched Misty Jo twice plus I got another one before they released us ... and I'm pretty sure it was too soft to be Vlad here, or you, Kaelyne."

Oh boy ... since her BFF was a closet lesbian, Victoria / Vicky had decided to pinch every woman's tush here before we went our separate ways tomorrow afternoon and share the shape, contour and possible reactions with her friend who was imprisoned by her personal passion for Taliyah and fear of exposure. Vicky wasn't playing at being a lesbian – just more unhinged than was normal for her ... and sometimes that is the best friend of all.

[UPSTAIRS ... A FEW MINUTES LATER]

"Why do you insist on talking while we are having sex?" Dominique asked me. We were on the upstairs Guest Room's queen-sized bed, laying lengthways on the bed, me on top between her legs. I had come inside and headed up to Brandy's room to get a spare set of hair-brushes for the ladies who remained poolside. This guest bedroom was right across the hall from Brandy's room. Dominique, thinking I was one of the girls, had called out and asked 'me' to come over.

We started with my faltering explanation as she was between picking out new lunch-time attire, added her famished look I was becoming uncomfortably familiar with and we ended up on the bed – door shut and locked, damn it!

"To me, your mind is as much engaging as any part of your physical form, Madam Mayor."

"Vlad – Vladimir, call me ... when we are alone, call me Dominique, or Dom," she smiled ever so gracefully.

"Dominique, can't you believe I want you for more than your beautiful face, bountiful bosom, and curvaceous hips and ass?"

"You are a teenage boy so ... not really," she faux-mocked me. I had her interest. She also gave me a nudge along my left hip and thigh.

"Well, I think it is true boys are attracted to women who remind them of their mothers," I began.

"And I remind you of Gayle?" she hid her sudden brittleness well. I got a second bump which I figured out what it was about this time.

"Not the crazy parts – trust me. I got more than enough crazy in my life already. The smart parts – the parts that won't take guff from anybody ..." I rapidly assembled my arguments.

Dominique snorted over the 'crazy' then added a, "guff?"

"It is one of my Dad's words," I shrugged. I got a third bump which I rolled with, allowing us to roll toward the headboard, her ending up on top.

"Your father is ... a good man." With the way she said 'good man', I could tell she rarely used it in that manner ~ as it was intended to be used = a kind, decent human being. She almost sounded wistfully jealous.

"I know he holds a great deal of respect for you," I pointed out. She looked down at me, her thick, black hair cascading around her face in a halo of darkness contrasted behind the ceiling light.

"Vladimir, you don't need be this way," Dominique mused. Romantic? Respectful? I wasn't sure, but I felt I owed her both.

"I know I don't need to. I want to."

"Why? I was raised to hate your family ~ the Fonteneau. After what happened to my brother ... to your Uncle Theo going to that school with the razor wire on top of the fences ... that's a lot of animosity between your mother and me."

"But that's not you and me," I explained.

"Yet you are one of the most family-oriented boys I've ever met," she countered.

"Yes, I love my family, but they don't rule me."

"Everything I tell you, or we experience together, you tell your mother about," she riposted.

"Dominique, you have never hurt me, or my family, since we came here. I'm not going to hold the Fonteneau feud against you because you've separated the bad blood between you and Mom between the two of you," I parried.

"Mmmm ... here we are ... still fucking and talking ..."

"I'll stop if you like," I reluctantly offered.

"The talking, or the fucking?" she teased.

"I'll stop the fucking if that's what you really want," I moped, "but expect me to Man Up and shed a tear ... or ten."

"We can't have that," Dominique smirked as she rocked back and forth, allowing my cock to rotate inside her vagina – OH YEAH! My euphoria was cold-cocked by, "So how was Jodi May?"

"Ummm (gulp) ... distressed over her break-up with Mr. Jenks, happy to see Brandy ... glad to put that passed episode behind her and perhaps praying her husband is as forgiving," I tossed out whatever I could think of in hopes of distracting Madam Mayor. Silly me. Dominique could both take treasured pleasure from being impaled on my iron rod and break me down through verbal interrogation at the same time.

"I was more concerned the way she's been eyeballing you and your brothers all morning long," she dangled her breasts down while pushing up and down on my pelvis with solely her leg strength. I could make out the wet, sloshing sound of my penis plumbing her depths with each stroke. I could definitely feel it. I took a fifteen second break emulating a newborn on the proffered nipples before replying.

"Dominique, why do you want to know? Mikhail's gaze hasn't wandered once – not really. Alexander always got two, or three girls around him, or the Sergeant, or Mom. That leaves Brandy and me ... which isn't really your concern now is it?"

"Nice evasion, but I care for the party whose emotional well-being you failed to mention – Robert Carson."

"I thought you hated 'Big Bob'," I worried.

"It is a long story," she did her own evading. Seeing I wasn't going to let it rest and was able to (thanks to earlier morning misadventures) keep my ejaculation in check she added, "Don't make assumptions. You have only been in town a few weeks. Some relationships and animosities go back generations here in Arkansas."

I decided to not add 'it is the same way in rural Alaska' because that wouldn't have helped my position. Instead I pushed up on my elbows, following those delicious ta-tas as Dominique rose. She was kind enough to form her thick left breast into a cone for me to slobber all over like an over-happy puppy. Dom even shifted to a one-hand hold so she could place the other back of my head to maneuver my lips where she wished. Yummy ~ mature women.

Dominique kept gyrating in my lap, working over her pelvis, my glans and her other gentle bits in a rhythmic, escalating-in-verve lap dance. By her command, my head moved from teats to throat to lips. I moved both of my hands to her buttocks to add even more vigor to our symmetry. The thunderous crescendo was inevitable. Dominique took two deep breathes then put one hand on each side of my cheeks and drew me into the deepest kiss yet.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm ...," she let her roar turn into a 'mewl' as she pumped air into my lungs from her own. She couldn't do much about the full body shiver which hit her in repetitive waves for the next thirty seconds. Once more I had gotten her racing and sated without either one of us feeling cheapened, or used.

"Mmmm ... that was nnnniiicceee," she crooned as she kept rocking back and forth in my lap. I felt our mixed fluids oozing down my shaft and onto my balls and the sheets. I figured I could say 'glad to help' then discarded it. Dominique didn't want 'help'. Instead ...

"Nice?" I leered up at her. "If you'll let me, next time I'll have to try a whole lot harder than 'nice'."

"Let you?" she mused. "We'll just have to see about that."

"Well, I didn't plan it this way, but thanks for giving me a second chance."

"Second chance? Ah ... the whole thing about us 'we'll never do this thing again' second chance?" Dom chuckled. The first time we had sex she'd promised me it would be a one-time thing.

"Yes," I grinned.

"At least you aren't all full of yourself," she transformed her rocking motion into shifting a bit to the right and left.

"I thought you were full of me," I joked. I got swatted on the top of my head for my troubles then she made it up to me with another, more chaste kiss.

"You are a bad, bad boy, Vlad," she gave me the wickedest of smiles.

"Who really needs to get downstairs with some hair brushes," I sighed.

"And I need to get to the kitchen to help the others make you and yours some lunch," Dominique agreed. As she dismounted me, my deflating cock flopped onto my lower abdomen.

She rolled from her left knee onto her ass while remaining in a sitting position. This allowed me to the sensual droop of her breast, curve of her hip and the perspiration which had made track marks down her back. I also noticed her catch my appreciative looks out of the corner of her eye. A not-so secretive smile creased her lips.

Sadly, her dressing made the retrieval of my clothes immediately necessary. I still waited for her to finish dressing and depart first before crossing the hall to Brandy's room. As I angled for the dresser I caught sight of Randi Leigh in the mirror. She had been hiding behind the door, her right hand inside her bikini bottoms, stimulating herself.

"Randi Leigh?" I questioned.

"I need you," she pleaded. From her location and what I could figure about how long she had to have been there to be hiding when I entered ... she must have seen Mayor Malik leave the opposite room and ...

"Randi Leigh, how about we ask Brandy if you can sleep with us tonight?"

"I'd ... like that," she went from rather desperate to desperately relieved. "I'd like that a lot!"

I was putting her off because I had already been gone too long, sexually spent and over my head. I need to talk with my Mother and figure what, if anything, I needed to do about this. Explaining things to Brandy as well would be ... I'd wait for an opportune moment to make that request.

[TALIYAH]

By lunchtime, she was beginning to feel somewhat selfish. Mikhail had been attentive with a totally unexpected devotion all morning long. While Taliyah was emotionally conflicted about her parent's most recent feuding, it was systematic of a much deeper rift she'd always felt among them. She'd always sensed it ... as if something was missing in their lives.

To be honest with herself, at first she'd been secretly pleased when Brandy's home life had imploded last summer. Not only had she found herself lusting for Darius over Rashaan, she'd long been envious of the seeming closeness between Big Bob and Jodi May. She'd felt furtive elation when Brandy's mom eloped with Senior Deputy Jenks, shattering the illusion of their happy household.

Only later, as she saw the daily sadness in Big Bob, had she begun to regret her envy-driven vindictiveness. Unlike her own, rather distant Father, Big Bob Carson had always made Taliyah welcome in his home and with his daughter. His treatment of her had never jibed with the claims about the White man's supposed racism. In her home, they joked about him, yet she'd never heard Big Bob make a single racist slur in her presence.

No, Brandy's Dad had treated her like his second daughter; even going so far to call out Brandy when she was being a bitch to her. As far back as elementary school, he'd made her feel as if Taliyah had a second house to call home ... and then Taliyah had repaid his repeated kindness by taking perverse pleasure as his home fell apart. She'd watched Brandy fall into depravity under Darius' spell and said nothing.

Taliyah wondered about the vagaries of karma. Brandy's family had been ripped apart and now so was hers. Brandy had found Vlad and now she had Mikhail. This morning, Brandy's mom had come back ... and her Mom was here as well. But her Father was nowhere in evidence. Her Mother, Madam Mayor, hadn't mentioned him once.

"Taliyah," Kaelyne disturbed her ruminations, "we're picking sides for volleyball."

Kaelyne was another transformative presence who had snuck into her life as of late. Her knee-jerk reaction when learning the little White girl had a lesbian crush on her was to lash out and mock her. That had infuriated Mrs. Samsonov – pain had rapidly followed. That old White bitch had forced Taliyah to apologize the next day.

Over the rest of the following week Taliyah had found herself studying the way Kaelyne looked at her ... and hadn't been repulsed. Still, until today she hadn't taken the lesbian's affections seriously. Kaelyne was sensitive to Taliyah's pain and~ compassionate without being obtrusive. Taliyah had responded with a lessening of her often acidic wit.

With Brandy taking on solo duties as hostess, Taliyah had been able to recoup in the company of her boyfriend ... and 'girlfriend' ... thus the source of her guilt. According to Mrs. Samsonov's plan, Brandy and Taliyah had to share their guys with the rest of the Cheer Squad over the course of the day.

From what they'd been told, it would keep the cheerleaders firmly out of the hands of the Football Team and other member of the 'Cult of the BBC' ~ as that racist, psychotic bitch – Gayle Samsonov – called it. And, from what Taliyah and Brandy could see, it made all the ones who had been with their fellas so far want them and only them ... it was spooky and somewhat frustrating to watch because Mikhail was HER MAN, damn it!

Not in the way Rashaan had been her man because Rashaan hadn't even been his own man – just another pawn of Darius Pope's little high school empire ... like her and Brandy. Maybe that was why she was so drawn to the youngest triplet's fierce independence. He was harder to influence than Rashaan had been ... which wasn't quite so.

She could, in private, convince Rashaan to do things, plan things and stand up for himself, but all the results of her efforts evaporated when he was around Darius ... and now she realized that would always be the case for someone like Rashaan. He was good looking and could project leadership, but there was never anything behind it. No drive. No great willpower to overcome any real opposition ... and most likely, there never would be.

With Mikhail ... God! He was so different. Sure he was infuriating, but Taliyah found herself able to cut loose around him ~ to pop him one when she felt he was doing something stupid ~ and it wasn't as if he even minded. Oh no, that didn't mean he'd acquiesce – far from it. Normally he'd laugh and evade, taunting her. Yet, that was the way he'd grown up around his brothers and Taliyah was beginning to figure out he was allowing her to treat him the same way... that was WAS something special.

He and his brothers were rough-n-tumble. They had a code for their fighting. While their Code didn't make the inevitable conflicts any less brutal, it at the same time expressed ample fair play, honesty and integrity. And afterwards ... there was never any ill will between them. They fought and shit got settled ... and Taliyah liked that. That Mikhail allowed her to lay into him was, according to his Mamma, very intimate and personal ... and Taliyah was coming to appreciate this fact.

"Mikhail, why don't you and Kaelyne teach my 'Sisters' [the Cheer Squad] some manners," she touched his hand. They were side by side at the counter in the kitchen, him finishing off a few carrot slices while she drank some Gatorade. "I need to talk to my Mamma ... alone." Mikhail gave her a brief eye contact, nodded once, and then turned to leave.

"Kaelyne," she found herself reaching out, stroking the girl's cheek and rubbing her earlobe, "Thank you." The way the smaller woman positively glowed gave Taliyah a spike of pride. She still didn't think she was into girls, but she'd been showering with Brandy since before they were teenagers. A few times Brandy had ran her hands curiously over her darker friend's skin, wishing she tanned so well.

In turn, Taliyah had run her hands through Brandy's long, blonde hair, feeling the difference between its silky texture and her own, coarser locks and wishing her hair was so easy to manage. The two girls, lifelong friends, had never considered their behavior anything which 'made them gay'. They were curious and comfortable in each other's presence was all.

Taliyah pushed herself away from the counter, turned and dismounted her stool. She'd put up a wall against the World all morning long and she knew she was better than that. She'd wanted her Mother to come and talk to her ... to talk to her about her Father ~ her Mother's husband ~ and what she was going to do about fixing things. Her Mamma was always the responsible one in the family and had taught her daughter to be the same way. Somehow ... her Mamma had to make this right.

[LE 'PEARL' YATES]

For Le it had been a wild, chaotic week. Things had started out so bad, but not in a way the other girls in the Cheer Squad would have understood. Monday morning, like most of the others ~ except Brandy and Taliyah ~ she had been seriously jonesing for some BBC. Hell, unlike every other member of the squad, getting the best dick was why she'd fought so hard to be selected as one of the school's elite bitches in the first place.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers
1...345678