WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

She hadn't always been that way.

Le had been a late bloomer. Worse, she'd never been part of any crowd while growing up. Her Vietnamese-American Mother had come to Kingston from the Texas Gulf Coast to be a nurse. Her Father – the White guy her Mother married – was an oilman working in the Gulf of Mexico months at the time.

He was really happy when his wife told him she was pregnant. His company even flew him to Arkansas when she went into delivery early. Let's just say his reaction when he held 'his' daughter wasn't all that joyous. He divorced her a year later and Le had only seen him a few times since. Things had been ... tense.

It took her a few years to figure out she wasn't like anyone else. Her Mother's extended family – fisher-folk back in Texas – always treated her badly and the younger ones called her names, which was why her Mom had returned to Kingston after a few years. When she was six, she finally figured out she was a 'half-breed' and not in a 'good way'. No White blood had 'watered' down her complexion.

Her eyes were product of her Mother's Vietnamese heritage while her nose was from West Africa. He skin was darker than her Mother's, not lighter, and she was much taller, at 5'9", and a compact 112 lbs. Her ass was 'black enough', but her chest was 'too Asian' as in she clearly had the smallest bra size on the team.

At the age of eight she'd finally asked her rather traditional Mother who her 'real' Daddy was. On her twelfth birthday, her Mother, after years of badgering, finally broke down and told Le the story. She'd been 'seduced' by a groundsman on the ASU-Kingston campus while her 'White' Daddy had been away for months and months at sea. He'd been a smooth operator, her Mother told her.

'But why isn't that man my Father now?' she'd pressed her Mother. She'd graduated to referring to the nebulous sperm donor as Father when she was ten. Her Mother hung her head in shame then confessed the Black bastard hadn't wanted her. When she'd told him she was pregnant with what was most likely his child, he'd seemed happy at first.

Only as she got 'bigger', things had changed. One day she stumbled upon him cheating with another nursing student. She'd exploded in tears. After the 'new' girl had fled, he 'confessed' he had yet another girl pregnant and two other kids by two other women ... and it was over between them. He dumped her.

So, her Mother had prayed somehow Le would be born without her White Father figuring out her betrayal ... but that hadn't worked out either. She even gave Le the sperm donor's name – Claude Sexton. It turned out Le had sixteen half-brothers and –sisters (by five different women) and he was currently serving time in prison for pharmaceutical theft. Claude's Mamma – her Granny – claimed he was 'not guilty' and some jealous bitch (usually White in her rantings) had set him up ...

What had fascinated Le though was the 'why' of her Mother's betrayal of her White 'Father'. The few times she'd met him he'd seemed nice. He had remarried, still made good money and had two other – White – children these days. He had never been cruel to her Mother as far as her Mother had ever revealed ... so why had she jumped on some Black dick and risked such a profitable union?

At the age of twelve, Le was still gangly and under-developed. Puberty was late to the party. Shortly after her Mom's revelation, she began looking at the Black boys at school differently. They were still going from the phase of teasing and bullying girls (and being teased and bullied by some of the bigger girls) to sending the ladies looks of hungry confusion.

No guys ever looked at Le that way back then ... but suddenly she wanted them to. When she entered High School, she was 'introduced' to the Cheer Squad / Football Team dynamic. All the hottest Black guys and most beautiful girls (Black and White) belonged to that top social tier ... and she had no hope of getting in the way she was.

She also had another niggling problem. She was smart and unfortunately, smart girls were NOT what those two groups were looking for.

But, Le had a PLAN. First off, she took up a paper route to make enough money to join the Dance School ... because the Cheerleaders always seemed to pick the HOT girls with dance experience ... and her Mother couldn't afford to send her with what she made.

Secondly, she began purposely getting 25 ~ 35% of all her homework and test answers wrong. Le had to lower her academic profile starting her freshman year so hopefully no one would remember how smart she had been in Middle School. She added to this deception by telling everyone her name was 'Pearl', even the teachers, and always wearing long pig tails because she thought it fed into the "Cutesy" Asian stereotype ... and they bought it.

Lastly, she began working on her physique and fashion sense to make herself more noticeable to the people who really mattered. Her body's natural development helped. Belatedly her hormones kicked in and her breast began to get bigger. Of equal importance, with all her exercise and dedication her 'lower chasse' began getting the boy's notice. When their eyes finally got to her face, they also noticed how exotically different she was.

She enjoyed the first touching ... and kissing. She also knew the unspoken rules: Don't be a skank and put out for just anybody. The Football Team only selected the most choice ladies and that included the ones they didn't consider 'total whores' ~ thus their exclusive property.

She lucked out by having Randi Leigh Upshaw befriend her. Randi Leigh's mother had been a cheerleader back in the day and was currently a school booster and member of the PTA. Sure, Randi Leigh was a condescending, manipulative bitch, but she opened doors into social circles which would have been far harder to breach as an outsider.

And all that degradation and hard work had paid off when the old Cheer Squad Team Captain handed her a cheer uniform, welcomed her to the team and then introduced her to her first gang-bang. Five long hours afterwards, the smiling Captain gave her a 'Morning After' pill and told her were to go to get her IUD. She'd been taking BBC five / six times a week ever since and loving it ... her Mother's infidelity finally understood.

Until, for some bizarre reason, Brandy and Taliyah, this year's Co-Captains, had decided to launch an utterly unlooked for and unwanted rebellion against Darius Pope; Football God and one of the best cocks on the team. Le had been blind-sided, as had all of the other cheerleaders. The only two questions were how much hell was Darius going to put those two through for their impertinence and who would end up in the top spot once he was done.

But then Darius and six other footballers (including two of the other best dicks in Le's estimation) were destroyed in the school parking lot after a game. Her whole world appeared to crumble & changed. Randi Leigh ~ idiotically ~ threw herself at Rashaan as if he could somehow assume Darius' mantle. Le initially supported her because at least Randi Leigh promised a return to the glorious days of orgies and bukkake cum baths.

Wednesday morning, it hadn't taken a telepath, or that guy from Psych, to figure out something serious had happened to both Randi Leigh and Sultana (the other challenger). Randi Leigh couldn't even keep Betty Jo Sterling (her other supporter) in line and poor Betty Jo was easily amused by a laser pointer and kitten emojis for God's sake!

All that led to her being highly suspicious of Taliyah luring her, Vantrice Kirby and Mia Ryker to the Music Room during Lunch Thursday. Taliyah had told them the whole team was meeting yet when Le surreptitiously checked her iPhone App, only Brandy's phone was close by. She was actually kind of terrified some sort of beat-down was in the offing when they stumbled in and found ...

... Mikhail and Vlad Samsonov reclining on the piano cover with a sexual sated ~ no – DEVASTATED – Brandy Crystal Carson curled up between them. Le knew what 'fucked stupid' looked like and Brandy definitely qualified. Vantrice and Mia began protesting (these 'boys' weren't on the Football Team). Le was busy putting 'A' together with 'B' then 'C'.

In this case: (A) Brandy and Taliyah's sudden defiance, (B) Randi Leigh and Sultana's sudden cessation of (serious) resistance and now (C) Brandy's obvious physical pleasure radiating out for all to see. Le's ever-present blow-pop nearly fell out of her mouth in shock. Whatever her other two teammates (Vantrice and Mia) were thinking, Le KNEW she had to have 'some of that'.

"Which one is for me?" she had turned to Taliyah, her carefully crafted 'silly little Asian girl' façade momentarily slipping. Taliyah grinned like the sly fox she thought she was.

"Mikhail is mine, but I can share," she purred as she began to strip. Even as she joined Taliyah in removing her clothing, Le did her own eyeball math. Mikhail was definitely more intrigued with Vantrice than either her, or Mia.

How did she know the difference between the two triplets? Well, anyone who thought it was Mikhail beaten up by Darius' people – not Alexander – was a fool. Darius wouldn't have made that error. Otherwise, Mikhail was looking at them like a starving wolf staring at pieces of meat ... or sheep. Vlad's eyes kept flickering down to Brandy in something a less romantic person could confuse with love. She headed toward Vlad.

"Can you make me happy like Brandy?" Le sashayed toward the middle triplet, socially shedding 60 IQ points along the way. Boys liked them dumb, right?

"Le," he smiled ... not leered, "I think I can make you your own kind of happy," he volleyed back. Okay, that second part was kind of sappy, but he actually recalled her real first name which hadn't happened in over a year.

"Pearl, stop that," Vantrice got indignant. "These White boys ..."

"I want to look like Brandy," Le looked over her shoulder. "Don't you?"

Vantrice stuttered, Mia was indecisive, Taliyah clearly wasn't going to let them bolt without a struggle and Mikhail was closing in to help.

"Sorry Mia, but I have a hunger for Black chicks," he moved the blonde aside.

"What?" from Mia.

"Huh?" from Vantrice and ...

"Best watch yourself, Mister," from Taliyah, all aimed at Mikhail. Le opted to focus on Vlad who was certainly fixated on her.

"I want to taste," she settled down beside him, reaching for his delicious looking piece of man-meat.

"How about we '69'?" he offered.

"I like the way you think," she glowed. Normally they didn't give her the option. Le put her blow-pop on a desk then went to work.

"Eeep!" she squeaked as he effortlessly picked her up and laid her out beside Brandy. He took a few licks of her vulva then ...

"Mia, come over here," he beckoned the blonde girl who seemed to be at loose ends. Le was too busy exploring the texture and taste of his glans and shaft. It was her first White cock ... she'd had thicker ... yet she felt it would be more than enough to satisfy if Vlad's stamina equaled his dimensions ...

"Lay down beside her," Vlad had directed Mia. She still seemed uncertain and Le wanted to keep Vlad happy for the nonce, so she reached up, took Mia by the hand and gently pulled her to her side.

"Aaahhh ..." Mia began purring. Vlad must have been physically stimulating her with his right hand even as his mouth and left hand pleasured her. DAMN ... Vlad knew his stuff.

The real magic began when, after she let him know she was ready ~ which had always been the reason for guys going down on her – to get her engine running ~ Vlad had gone to town on her cunt. He licked, tongue-twirled and nibbled her clit, put three fingers into her snatch and, after some teasing, another in her ass. She'd never had a guy pet her G-spot before, but Vlad did.

Her inarticulate utterances weren't new, but more protracted than she was used to. She recovered quickly, yet not quickly enough to stop her new lover from moving on to Mia who gladly let him go down on her as well. Le had propped herself up and begun to look around when she noticed a reclining Brandy studying the three of them.

"That felt nice – really nice," she communicated after a few seconds.

"Don't I know it," Brandy sighed. She didn't seem to be unhappy with her, or Vlad. There was a pregnant pause as Vlad continued to devote himself to Mia's gratification. "All three triplets are wonderful, but I think I've got the best one."

"Are we ever going to be with the Football Team again?" Le'd wondered.

"Hmmm ..." Brandy frowned then, "Vlad, Pearl isn't convinced."

And then he'd gone and 'convinced' her, which had been odd. For a moment, when he returned to her, he'd seemed distracted, or put out. Once he made eye contact, Le felt as if their whole world contracted down to just the two of them.

Or that was how it had been recalled by Le later as she tried to remember every erotic murmur, sensuous movement, whispered word and tantalizing slap of flesh against flesh. They hadn't fucked. They had made love and until Vlad, she hadn't know the difference. It was sex ... but with the difference being she felt he really gave a damn, and not only about how she felt right then, but how she felt – period. It had been so different ... and exciting ... and so worth repeating.

Which brought her back to today, at Brandy's house, playing around the pool and trying not to pull Vlad aside for another round of whatever he had done to her. Le had been trying to figure out this new pecking order and how to best profit from it. She wasn't so egotistical she thought she could steal Vlad away from Brandy ... she accepted Brandy had more of the feminine traits which drew Vlad's eyes.

Then there was the ravenous way Randi Leigh regarded the young man when she thought Brandy wasn't keeping an eye on her. The way Betty Jo and Alondra teased him was even ...

"You spend a whole bunch of time watching what other people are doing," was whispered into her ear. Le nearly tumbled off the recliner she'd been using.

She was able to catch her blow-pop before it fell out of her mouth with judicious use of her lips thus buying her a little more time and stopping her from gasping in fear. Mrs. Samsonov had snuck up on her.

"Ma ... Ma ... Mrs. Samsonov? Huh?" she was a bit too slow on the comeback.

"You can call me Gayle," the crouched, mature lady regarded her ... much like a feral cat gazing at a frightened field mouse.

"Ah ... okay, Gayle," she hammed it up with a cute tilt of the head. The older woman's eyes narrowed.

"I am beginning to think you aren't quite as dumb as you pretend to be," Gayle murmured. "Now why would that be?"

"What be?" Le played along. Mrs. Samsonov's look became downright menacing.

"I don't like being played for the fool," she whispered. "I'm real sure Vlad and his brothers will be even less amused."

Then, in a flash, the triplet's mother stood and smiled down at her, though Le could sense the humor didn't touch her eyes, or her words. "Have fun this weekend, Pearl. Act dumb around school if you like, but my children and I don't have time for such games."

"I ... Mrs... Gayle, why ... how did you figure it out?" Le's protests went from lame to a whisper. When denial was clearly no longer an option, she wanted to know what she'd done to give herself away.

Gayle studied her for a few ~ very long ~ seconds.

"Smart people can act stupid, but stupid people can't act smart. That being said, really dumb people have bad body posture, often have their mouths open when they don't know what to say ~ not your candy ~ and don't react when they themselves say stupid shit," Gayle enlightened her.

"You make simple statements, but not stupid ones ... like Alondra and Betty Jo do. They stay stupid things while you don't. True, they are dumber than most, but they are the ones you are trying to model yourself after – failing – and failing in a manner a suitably observant person can pick up on. After all, for the past two years, how many guys, or girls, have wanted to test your conversational skills?"

Le was taken aback at how helpful the older lady was and began taking mental notes.

"Are you ... how angry are you with me?" Le worried.

"We accept you've had to deal with different social factors at Davis Consolidated (High School) before we came here. Choices you made last year and before now are in the past. If you don't want to learn from your mistakes – that's on you."

"If we change?"

"You are no longer cum dumps for the Football Teams. You are the Supreme Female Social Organization with the Samsonov boys making sure you won't be abused, or used as sexual trophies.

"But there still will be sex?" Le gulped. Gayle Samsonov's countenance was downright savage.

"Would you do every member of the Football Team, or just my Vlad?" she posed the question (trap). Le really liked the Football gangbangs, blowjobs and bukkake sessions. Her hunger to embrace the madness which had turned her Mother away from her (White) Father and brought her (Le) into existence came into conflict with her desire to recapture the personal experience she'd shared with Vlad.

"Isn't he mostly interested in Brandy?"

"He's devoted to Brandy, but Brandy will let him spend time with you as long as you support Brandy and Taliyah ... plus you keep Vlad's interest because it is the right thing to do," Mrs. Samsonov explained. Le wasn't used to thinking of either Brandy, or Taliyah, as magnanimous, except ...

"Do Brandy and Taliyah confide in you?" Le made an educated leap. Of course, Taliyah's mother was opposed to all things Fonteneau ... but here she was, chaperoning the same party, and Brandy had been utterly under Darius' spell at the start of the year ... yet clearly was now madly devoted to Gayle's middle son.

Gayle's grin lost some of its hostile quality.

"Clever indeed."

Le gave a shy smile in response.

"Enjoy the weekend, Pearl. Open up to Vlad if you get the chance. He's not intimidated by smart women, he likes reading ... not as much as sex, but he's still happy to learn ... and teach," Gayle imparted. As she walked away, Le had to wonder how her whole world had transformed ... no ~ evolved. She hoped it was evolving into something much more intriguing than what they were all surrendering. She jumped up and ran to catch up with the older woman. There was so much more she could learn ...

[VICTORIA 'MAD VICKY' OREM]

"Come on, Alexander, join us beating up these cheerleader-bitches," Vicky pleaded with the oldest Samsonov triplet. She'd scampered over to him because her team needed the help and she wasn't sure Kaelyne would be able to return with Mikhail (and Taliyah) from inside.

Currently it was her, Kaelyne, Vlad, Sgt. Louisa Petrakis (the State Cop) and Ms. Blanchard versus Missy Brandy, Sultana, Noémie Lucie, Amber Lee and Misty Dawn. With the size, or lack thereof, of herself and Kaelyne, the plan was to replace Ms. Blanchard and the Sarge with Mikhail and/or Alexander.

"I'm still busted up," he grinned up at her.

"Oh, come on. Don't be a wimp," she teased him, her fists on her thin, boney hips and thrust out her small chest. Her brand new white, string bikini shown on her tan-less body with the top being so conservative with the fabric it consisted of little more than two tringles kept together by their tie strings. If only she'd had more than 'A' cup sized boobs to fill them ...

"Well, if you can pull me up, I'll do my best," he conceded. Sure, she was 90 lbs. soaking wet while he was 220 lbs., but Vicky was fearless and determined to avenge the earlier pool massacre. She yanked, yanked, made some progress then went for a two hand grip on his left hand. Alexander reversing things, lightning-quick and pulled her down across his body, catching her by surprise.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers
1...345678