WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Atone ... aaahhh ... like punish me?" Mamma didn't seem all that distressed.

"Yes. We can go back to your present room and cut up all your racy dresses, or you can promise to never leave the house without me, or Pa ... or you could let Vlad be so terribly mean to you that you never forget who really cares for you," Brandy laid out the choices. My girl had it going on!

"Terribly mean," Jodi May flashed me a famished look, "like what he is doing to me right now?"

"Oh yes ~ just like this plus much, much worse," Brandy feigned innocence.

"How much worse?" Mrs. Carson hid her smile well.

"Stay right there and find out," I joined in. I finished rolling her from leaning to one side to over on her back with my kisses falling down on her still micro-trembling thighs.

"One thing though, Mamma," Brandy grew steely.

"Yes."

"Daddy doesn't want you around us no more."

"Let me deal with ..."

"No," Brandy put her foot (knee) down. "You broke Daddy's heart for the last time with your cheating ways. Hell, I became a cheater too, and I think you are somewhat to blame for that as well ~ me going behind his back to keep dating Darius."

"Honey Child, those are adult things," Mamma tried to both mollify her baby while seduce me with a host of non-verbal clues.

"No, Mamma. Not anymore. I'm 18 now and I think I know what is going on. Daddy won't take you back and back into his bed – never. If you promise me and him you will behave ..."

"I'm your MOTHER," Jodi May grew frosty up top while keeping steamy and inviting below.

"And I am your DAUGHTER and I'm telling you if you try to romance Dad, you can't win. You will cheat again and he'll detonate in a big way. Then he will take you to Divorce Court and destroy us as a family. I don't want that."

Jodi May wasn't overly groomed in the pelvic region, but it wasn't too much to deal with either. It was natural and womanly – very fitting for the untamed, sumptuous tableau of maverick charms she presented to me.

"I'll behave, Brandy Crystal Carson," Mamma shifted around so could place one hand over her heart. "I swear. This time things will be different."

"Yes. Yes, they will. Mamma, in this instant, you can stop having sex with Vlad and have sex with no other until Daddy decides to take you back to his bed, you can keep whoring around until Daddy gets so ashamed by it, he tosses you out for good, or ..."

"Or ...?" Jodi May was somewhat less than the authoritative persona she wanted and needed to put forth to be the master/mistress the situation at this point.

"Or, we let you have sex with Vlad ... and his two, identical brothers, Mikhail and Alexander – but only them."

I struggled mighty hard to not let the 'Hey now! Don't we (my Brothers and I) get a vote in this?' push the current wolfish cravings for more Jodi May off my face and to alter my demeanor from covetous carnivore to caring boyfriend. I already knew Mikhail's vote would be a 'Hell yeah!', but Alexander? Me? I found myself gradually going serpentine up my current partner's body.

"Vladimir ... Vlad, you can't be okay with this?" Jodi May's eyes riveted me. Only the truth would do so I went for the most effective bit of truth.

"Brandy Crystal Carson is my Lady on my arm and my Whore in my bedroom, Jodi May. She has entered the tiny group of people whose opinions I give a damn about, and the only one of the four who isn't blood-related. THAT is how much I value your daughter's council, advice and personal direction when I need it."

"So you are just going to let her tell you who you can and can't sleep with ~ for real ..."

"Abso-fucking-lutely, Mrs. Carson. That is because it isn't about the fucking; it is about the happiness. I'm happiest when my world collapses down to just Brandy and me."

"I'm happiest when she smiles at me when I've done a good thing. I'm happiest when she is so hoarse from screaming out her orgasms she can't enunciate clearly, or even move, after one of our ferocious rounds of love-making. In essence: Brandy = my happiness ... so yes, I give everything she recommends to me great weight."

"In this case," I ran my tongue up between her gently sagging mounds of mountainous breast tissue, "she is telling me what will make her happy ~ having sex with a 'loyal' you ~ and ~ not having sex with a disloyal you ~ makes her happy." I paused for several seconds to glomb onto her right nipple and playfully suckle upon it. Her legs, already open, allowed her heels to start working over the sides of my calves and the back of my knees.

"I could wake up in the morning and have sex with your daughter, Mrs. Carson. We could chase one another around, frolic and have sex all over whichever domicile we found ourselves in ... and if I did it for a hundred years, I would never get bored with Brandy, or want to anything except make her joyous inside and out," I finished up.

Jodi May had three options to believe in:

~ I could still be a standard milksop White Boy despite the preponderance of evidence to the contrary,

~ The entire political-racial-sexual landscape had turned topsy-turvy in her short (6 month) absence,

~ Or I was actually a Big Black Cock Monster in disguise (the third one was Mikhail's spin on things – I swear).

I had another issue – rug burn and my desire to avoid it for both of us.

"A Prize like you shouldn't be nailed to Kingdom Come on the floor like some common floozy," I declared. "Here," I slipped on hand under Jodi May's tailbone, lifting her up and pressing her into me. "Wrap your arms around my neck," I commanded 'my prize'.

"Umpfh," she gasped as her body clove to mine. "You certainly are ... ah ... strong."

"I 'pry free' ladies who Society mistakenly believes have become 'Black-owned' on a regular basis, I wrestle said 'Black' rascals down until they cry out 'I'm an Uncle Tom' and I show those women the powerful lineage of Valhalla hasn't gone from this world quite yet ... though not necessarily in that order," I bullshitted some stuff together.

"Vlad ... that's gosh-darn racist ... except the last part. That didn't make too much sense, but ... I think I liked it," Mamma Carson salivated over every turn of the phrase. Me being 'racist' definitely wasn't a deal-breaker for her and the Valhalla nonsense glossed over my ancestors confused relationship with those Scandinavians who came a vikinging to the East over a millennia ago.

I hefted her up abruptly, spun on one knee and deposited her on her rump on the edge of the sofa cushions.

"Aaiieeee!" she squealed in surprise. Off-guard, she posed no resistance as I made my final approach. I aimed my cockhead at her glistening vulva with my left hand while pushing her left leg away while keeping the knee locked. "What?"

"How do you want it?" I growled. "Hard and brutal, or slow and gentle?"

"How about I show you how I like it?" she purred. It was hard to argue with her kind of counter-proposal. Her right-hand's fingernails trailed down my shoulders, upper arm and the over to my waist to guide me into her designated pace of her penetration.

I'll give her this much – until the tenth cycle she held it together better than her daughter. Afterwards, the newness of her vaginal walls undulating around my veined shaft caused her breath to catch and her hands to grab my ass, drawing me in ever deeper.

"Ugh – ugh – ugh – ugh – YIP!" she went off after I accidently pushed passed her cervix.

I was certain, just like Brandy with Darius, Mr. Jenks had most likely gone before where I was going now. The 'new' was her cervix massaging my glans and the area right behind the head like a mini-handjob (for me) /pleasurable vibrator-to-the-uterus' entrance (for her). I didn't look like the biggest, or thickest piece of Man-Meat she'd ever encountered so ...

"IN-tense, isn't it, Mamma?" Brandy appeared on the sofa beside us. I was still kneeling on the floor, I had mother's legs spread in a wide 'V' and was beginning to pick up our tempo as the interrogation began.

"Hush, Baby (gasp), Mamma is ... oh Lord," she mumbled, "I'm ... oh ... my ... Vlad ... slow down."

Innocent trust required me to slow down. My nascent woman-sense told me to do the opposite. I slowly pulled back ... then hungrily drove home deep. Jodi May grunted as her eyes, once shuttered, sprang wide open. I followed that up with small, rapid repetitions interspersed with gyrating the sensation inward, my pubic bone on her clitoral region. My partner's legs flexed even wider, her head flew back, bow keeping her hair from going wild and her eyes squeezed shut.

To add to the stimulation, I latched on to her right breast, suckling the whole areola and nipple into my mouth. Brandy took the left nipple between two fingers and began pinching it and rolling it between them.

"Grrr ..." my first thought was 'when did the Carson's get a cat?'

"GRRRRR ..." ~ 'Holy Shit! How did a puma get in here?'

And the resulting caterwauling YOWL was the scariest, female Big Cat noise I'd ever heard ... and that was Jodi May Memphis Carson having a no-holds-bared ORGASM as her body flushed ruddy, sweat perspired all over, her back painfully bowed and of course, she screamed out to High Heavens like no human I'd ever heard.

I lost it. I was shooting off semen deep into her uterus as her cervix was once more grappling with my glans. I had no care in that instant where, or what I was doing. I was a spectator being taken along for the ride though I wasn't hemmed-in in any physical way.

"Holy Shit, Bro!" Mikhail laughed loudly. "Delivering from Downtown!" I think he was referencing a long 3-point shot in basketball, but I was too sonically concussed to be sure.

"Take notes," Taliyah repeated her refrain.

Those two had come downstairs after Brandy and, it appeared, had been quietly watching us as events unfolded.

"Brandy, is everything okay?" sounded off Noémie Lucie from the far side hallway – the one which led to the stairs down to the lower level which included the space the other cheerleaders had been sleeping. Oh boy. Explaining this was going to be a peach.

[WHO IS HERE TO CHAPERONE WHO?]

{11:30 AM ~ POOLSIDE AT THE CARSON HOUSEHOLD}

It made perfect sense Sheriff 'Big Bob' Carson wouldn't trust his home solely to his 'somewhat independent-minded' daughter when she was having thirteen friends over for a Saturday Night party. While Taliyah could show up whenever she wanted since she and Brandy were lifelong Besties, the whole crowd showing up on Friday night was completely unofficial ~ so he'd asked an adult, or two, to chaperone tonight.

No, he hadn't handed that heavy responsibility over to us equally hormonal, 18 year old triplets ... as we were considered one of the hazards which needed to be chaperoned against. Nope; if we'd been able to roll all our lives back one whole day and night, we would have seen the Sheriff having dinner with someone who fit the bill of 'perfect chaperone' (a single, adult female with a strong will, of pure moral fiber & a history of legalized violence ~ Big Bob was fully aware of our current extracurricular circumstances) with the sole exception she wasn't a friend, or even very much of an acquaintance ... so he was asking a great deal of them.

Thankfully, 'business' was keeping this person in our sleepy burgh of Kingston anyway and this would give her a perfect opportunity to interrogate some of the possible 'third parties' involved with the crime which had befallen poor Darius Pope and his busted-up buddies.

Yep, Brandy's Papa had asked the AHP's CID's (Arkansas Highway Patrol Criminal Investigation Division) Sergeant Louisa Petrakis to 'babysit' his 18 year old daughter and her friends to make sure their partying remained PG-13. That, not some desire to twist up the criminal investigation into the Darius Pope matter, had been the reason he'd 'wined and dined' her Thursday night.

She'd only agreed AFTER she'd realized what a corrupt bunch of actors the Kingston PD was and gotten the implication the Sheriff couldn't even trust the majority of his own Deputies. To her this must have smelled like some political civil war a 'brewing ~ which was an unspoken menace her department was also supposed to combat.

When political infighting oozed out into open law enforcement corruption cases, it hurt the State of Arkansas economically by making their home ground look less attractive to external investment and the ever-important tourist dollar. Part of a weekend with access to Big Bob's and the Mayor's daughters suddenly became very attractive to this half-Creole (US Coast Guard Officer on her mother's side) / half-Greek (her father was a Merchant Marine Captain) ~ originally from Louisiana ~ law officer .

She'd come to Arkansas for UA's (University of Arkansas) Sociology & Criminal Justice program and stayed to pursue a career in state law enforcement plus a LL.M (Master of Law) from her alma mater on the road to joining the Department of Homeland Security working cases involving international law. Yep ~ ambitious beyond the norm.

She chose an electric blue one piece ... which was nothing but string from behind ... very cheeky and what she claimed was the only suit in her size available on such short notice. I thought my brothers and I should pay homage to the Swimsuit Goddesses, if that was the true, because Sgt. Louisa was truly luscious.

Of course, 14 to 1 odds was asking a lot of anyone so Big Bob had wrangled (rather easily) a supporting chaperone – my Mother ("ah shit" was Mikhail's heartfelt & instantaneous reaction upon seeing her). She wasn't the primary chaperone because, as Big Bob told Ms. Louisa ~ "she's 100% loyal, brave and true, but 100% bat-shit crazy too." Perfectly succinct and it rhymed.

Mom ... ugh ... wore a red and white skimpy one-piece with a 'required' blue-with-one-white-star-over-each-breast bikini top. Very ... ummmm ... patriotic? Mom had a tight, lean-muscled physique. I had no doubt she was the most deceptively lethal human being present ~ in both age groups ~ and that included the people who KNEW she was CRAZY.

Because the AHP Sergeant wasn't part of the Kingston/Davis County shit-storm, Mom felt safe secretly inviting two other women to this shindig. The first came so they could be seen publically feuding (by the cheerleaders) while they actually spent time building up a rapport. Mom was being asked to put aside a truckload of hate she'd been clutching to her bosom for over twenty years toward Dominique Fox Malik's husband, father and brother.

For Dominique – she'd been raised on hating the Fonteneau in general and Gayle for 'lying' about the rape Mom had gone through (at the hands of 7 Black young men when she was fifteen) and Theo – her twin – for putting her brother in a coma he was still in all these years later. They'd hated one another by association longer than I'd been alive and now were trying to put their bile 'high on the back shelf' for their children's sake.

Sure, Mom was tossing money and political clout Dominique's way, but the offer would never had been made and ABSOLUTELY never accepted if Taliyah and Mikhail hadn't been so deeply and truly sparking. It might not end up as true love, but the passion between the two was undeniable.

Dominique went with a more conservative, black one piece swimsuit which was still mostly mesh & lace with just enough solid patches to keep it 'street legal'. There were clear signs of under-boobage and highlighted her ample thighs and strong calves. She also showed us boys her stun gun to confirm her role as chaperone and guardian of their 'virtue'. Huh? Virtue? With this crowd?

The second guest? Ms. Andrea Blanchard, one of our High School teachers, one-time victim of BBC slavery (from our point of view) and secretly devoted to our banged-up, eldest triplet, Alexander. She was here to be the actual chaperone while Mom and Dominique did their secret conspiring (or if they broke out into fists).

She arrived poolside in a tie-die bikini and a diaphanous yellow sarong. While superficially stern, I got the sense she was secretly amused by our gathering ... initially. As the afternoon wore on (and it became clear several of the cheerleaders and Vicky considered our oldest triplet their plaything) she began to become a tad more protective/possessive of Alexander which only left him in a more awkward position.

The fifth adult, Jodi May, was utterly unexpected and tough for the others to deal with. To us boys, she compensated by showing up poolside in a white, nearly-transparent-when-wet, string bikini with a thong back. Oh, and she'd shaved a bit too! When Ms. Petrakis pressed her about the appropriateness of her attire, Jodi May replied,

"What's the bother? It is just us girls."

At which point, I looked over to Alexander and Mikhail who were also lounging around the pool. Mikhail pulled out the front of his trunks to make sure he was still packing what Mother Nature gave him. So distracted – Taliyah shoved him into the pool. Vickie (Victoria Orem) bum-rushed Taliyah, sending her sprawling into the steamy waters next. While she was smart enough to try and get away from the lip of the pool, Vickie simply wasn't fast enough.

Brandy, Amber Lee and Misty Dawn grabbed her up and half-dragged / half-carried her back to the scene of the crime. They got ready to throw her in when Kaelyne (Harlow) lunged into the whole pack and all five went tumbling into the vast wetness of the Carson's pool. Sensing the unlikelihood of her being able to save her close friend (Vickie), the smaller Kaelyne had decided to make the cheerleaders pay with an ambush instead. I was so proud of her.

Note: Davis County may be in Arkansas, a Southern State, and September was only now sliding from summer to fall, but I had been told it rarely broke 80o F (26.7o C) this late in the season ... so Big Bob had his 20'x 40' indoor/outdoor pool heated / cooled year round instead ~ to 80o F ~ using the very latest geothermal and solar technologies. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 'Big Bob' Carson was more than some underpaid, underappreciated public servant'.

"We'll kill'er!"

"Vlad!"

"Bro! (Hah)"

"Prince!"

All called out for some level of assistance and I trusted not a single one of them. Honestly, the only person I felt safe around at the moment was my older triplet, Alexander, and that was partially because he remained banged-up from his beat-down at school (over a week ago) and partially because of his stoic nature. He was the most 'Samsonov' / least 'prank-y' of the three of us.

His look spoke volumes: 'if you go near the pool, there are at least eight more girls willing and able to toss you in as well, Bro' and he was damn right. I could see the other eight cheerleaders sizing me up even as I vacillated. I didn't feel like getting wet while the temperature was still in the mid-seventies, but my girlfriend and best female friend needed me. Ugh.

"Oh, don't be such a sissy," Mom chided me. "Help some of the girls out."

"Hardy-har-har, Mom," I mocked her ... even as I went in. I jumped into the pool feet-first because the people most in need of succor were Vicky (Victoria) and Kaelyne as those two were not on the Cheer Squad.

Until now, only Kaelyne had been allowed to penetrate the Mikhail-Taliyah warning veil which those two young lovers had thrown up as Taliyah dealt with her confusion, anger and grief over her parental implosion. What made Kaelyne special? No one was saying.

That left Victoria, aka 'Mad (as in crazy) Vicky', to harass the other eleven Cheerleaders fearlessly. then duck behind me when they came seeking vengeance. Since I'm a sizeable fellow, the deterrent had worked until now and until Vicky had done something to my Lady – Brandy.

Before it became a four on two drubbing (four student athletes versus two school geeks), Mikhail wrapped up Taliyah from behind and first pressed her, then tossed her deeper into the pool. I joined Vicky confronting Brandy and Misty Dawn, leaving Kaelyne to deal with the taller, but not really more athletic, Amber Lee. Certainly Kaelyne had thought out her battle plan better. Soon enough, Kaelyne was dunking the taller brunette while keeping her in some sort of Half-Nelson.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers
123456...8