WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers

"She likes Vlad," Taliyah brought up.

"Well, for fuck's sake, let them know of your plan," Dom shook her head. From what Dominique could clearly see on her daughter's face, the younger woman was not a believer. In contrast, in the short time they'd spent together, that boy and his Pa had deeply impressed the ambitious Arkansas politician. "Taliyah, you are doing you and Brandy a disservice by assuming all boys are a derivation of Darius, or Rashaan. A rare few will struggle to not disappoint you as long as you don't disappoint them."

"So, not like my Papa," Taliyah moped.

"Exactly," Dominique kept with the 'tough love'. "Baby Child, if they missed one of your dance recitals they'd promised to be at, you could assume there had been a nation-wide, or at least state-wide, catastrophe the menfolk had to respond to – nothing less."

"You think Mikhail's like that?" she tilted her head ~ a clear sign she loved the boy – well, shit-sticks.

"Actually I think Mikhail would show up on his motorcycle and offer you a chance to ride out with him to witness the chaos ~ he's got a weird vibe that way," Dom smirked.

For a brief moment, Taliyah was brittle-angry and defensive about her 'Man' ... then the words seeped through and she felt in her heart her Mother was correct. He'd offer her the chance to revel in the anarchy ... and to help his brothers because that's what he would be doing. But she realized he would make the effort to show up and make the offer, damn him!

"Yeah," Taliyah nodded, "Mikhail is ten kinds of crazy ... but that makes him so much more fun." So much more fun than life here in Kingston as the Mayor's daughter ... as Rashaan's girlfriend ... and as a pawn in Darius' world. Hell yeah, ten times the crazy, but ten times the fun too! "I really have to get him to give me motorcycle lessons," Taliyah grew deeply serious.

"Childe, those contraptions are dangerous!" Mamma Malik protested.

"Ya, but that is part of their charm," Taliyah grinned back. Maybe she couldn't save her Mother and Father's marriage. She'd made the effort with her Mamma. She'd make a serious run at her Father later this week ... just to be fatally sure things were over between the two ... and then she'd go back to tending to her own life ... and things like learning to ride side by side with Mikhail wherever they decided to go.

Sure, her guy wasn't aware of her plans for him and 'them', but he'd come around. She already had his Mamma's permission to apply corrective measures to the most pig-headed of the Samsonov triplets and Taliyah was sure this was an endurance contest she could win. Besides, she would figure out ways to make this fun for him too ~ another 'life lesson' from the Queen Bitch [Mrs. Samsonov].

It didn't suck that Jewel Lafontaine wanted Brandy's man, not hers. Brandy really didn't appreciate the danger yet, but she would. And Taliyah would be there to help her keep Vlad in their orbit too. Brandy had her share of misfortune this year and, as her BFF, it was part of Taliyah's duty to help turn things around. Besides, keeping the well-intentioned Vlad out of the cruel orbit of Jewel would be great fun for Mikhail as well ... uniting Brandy, Mikhail & Taliyah in bonds all the stronger. After all, once Jewel set her sights on Vlad, he'd need all the help he could get to escape her evil clutches.

{TO BE CONTINUED ...}

Cheer Squad (12 Girls: 4 Black, 6 White and 2 Mixed)

[3] (B) ` Sultana Berry (Very Light skinned ~ fawn complexioned)

[2] (W) * Brandy Crystal Carson [Co-Captain] pale-blonde hair in a ponytail that clearly went past her shoulder blades. Her caramel skin was the beneficiary of countless sessions with a tanning booth. Her eyes were the darkest blue I'd ever seen. Breasts – Jesus, they were large and firm. I could tell that because she had on a pink crop-top and no bra. I could almost see the bottoms of each orb.

Her stomach was muscled with a thin layer of fatty tissue to give her real womanly curves and she had curves to spare. Her waist was narrow and her hips were wide, complimenting her breast size. She had on super-short, cut-off, 'faded-almost-to-white' denim jeans that accentuated her dark skin. Her ass was to die for. A bit big but well-muscled – each a perfect hemisphere. Her thighs and calves were the product of consistent exercise. Hot, hot, hot. She had on white tennis socks (no shoes) that finished off her delectable image.

[3] (M) * Noémie Lucie Desdunes (Creole) with long, deep brown, wavy locks, golden-brown skin and sporty build, and honey-colored eyes.

[1] (W) * Amber Lee Huffington (Brunette)

[3] (B) ` Vantrice Kirby (Very Dark ~ umber) (dyed florescent red-black striped, shoulder-length hair)

[3] (B) ^ Alondra Lamb (Very Light ~ tawny) – [Dumb as a stump] the medium-brown beauty. Alondra had kinky, black hair with blonde highlights. Hazel eyes. Alondra was taller by a few inches. Brandy had the larger bust and hips. Alondra's buttock were accentuated to the top while Brandy's were more balanced hemispheres. I couldn't tell whose smile I liked more.

[3] (B) * Taliyah Malik [Co-Captain] her skin is dark, the complexion of dark chocolate with barely a hint of dilution. Her hair is long, black and straightened with pronounced bangs and a quarter-curl just past the shoulders. The rest of her hair is pulled back in a braid often secured with a bow whose color changes from day to day though in alternating school colors on 'game days'. Her coppery-fringed brown eyes are as dark as cooked coffee beans which flick around any gathering, weighing the words of anyone who speaks, girl, or boy.

He ass is a work of art, more consideration given to the upper half of the hemisphere than on most girls yet almost all muscle with only the slightest sheathing of fatty tissue to give it a more gentle shape. Her breasts are the same way ~ a firm, almost pert, C-cup, without a hint of sag which have this hypnotic jiggle when she is performing her gymnastic maneuvers, or stomping on Mikhail. The rest of her body conforms to that of a young woman sculpted by regular exercise and constant physical activity.

More of a 5'8", or 9" to Brandy's 5'4", but she carries it so well, being slightly more slender to Brandy's solid compactness. She is just as likely to be seen walking around with a haughty demeanor with a cutting remark to any student who is not obsequious enough, fast enough. This is HER school after all.

[2] (W) ` Mia Ryker (blonde)

[1] (W) * Misty Dawn Sizemore (Russet) Cousin of 'Buck'

[3] (W) ^ Betty Jo Starling (Blonde) Dumb as a stump.

[2] (W) ^ Randi Leigh Upshaw (Brunette) Her long, brunette hair, normally in a ponytail. Her mahogany skin (she was White, but tanned well) appears more flushed than normal, her small nipples are a bright crimson with her half-dollar-sized areolas being a rich reddish-brown.

[2] (M) ^ Le 'Pearl' Yates – (Midnight Black) Has mid-length hair, half-Vietnamese/half-Black [plays dumb, but is actually really very smart] Lustrous-golden brown skin, one eye grey, the other blue, of medium height, lithe with smallish firm breasts and a tight ass. Midnight-black hair (often worn in pig-tails), and sucks on blow-pops.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers
1...345678